'OWA was unable to get to your inbox' - only one user

Hello,

OWA is working fine for everyone on my domain (and has been for years)
except for one person.  When he logs in it gives the error mentioned above in
the subject line.  I've checked his exchange account and it doesn't seem to
differ from anyone else's...

Thanks,
John

Repost in an Exchange group as OWA is a function of Exchange, not Outlook.
When you do, include the Exchange/Windows versions, and SP-level for each.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head-scratching, John M. asked this group:

| Hello,
|
| OWA is working fine for everyone on my domain (and has been for years)
| except for one person.  When he logs in it gives the error mentioned
| above in the subject line.  I've checked his exchange account and it
| doesn't seem to differ from anyone else's...
|
| Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
|
| Thanks,
| John

0
MillyS (3228)
1/15/2005 11:24:55 PM
I thought I was on an Exchange discussion...

I'm running Exchange 5.5 (SP4) on a Windows 2000 Server (SP3) computer.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> Repost in an Exchange group as OWA is a function of Exchange, not Outlook.
> When you do, include the Exchange/Windows versions, and SP-level for each.
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> After furious head-scratching, John M. asked this group:
>
> | Hello,
> |
> | OWA is working fine for everyone on my domain (and has been for years)
> | except for one person.  When he logs in it gives the error mentioned
> | above in the subject line.  I've checked his exchange account and it
> | doesn't seem to differ from anyone else's...
> |
> | Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
> |
> | Thanks,
> | John

How do I get a IDispatch pointer of the other in activeX
Hi, How do I obtain the IDispatch pointer of another ActiveX control within my Vc7.1++ VS2003, mfc program thanks., I am trying something like this and now I am getting a Type Mismatch error: m_CQbdiagrampane1.EnableAutomation(); LPDISPATCH LPD = m_CQbdiagrampane1.GetIDispatch( TRUE ); m_CQbquerybuilder1.putref_DiagramPane( &LPD ); Any help would ge appreciated. <robdob2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23KYGXID0FHA.3856@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How do I obtain the IDispatch pointer of another ActiveX control within my > Vc7.1++ VS2003, mfc progr...

unable to view folder
my inbox says it cannot be viewed. ...

Excel Not Opening using OWA

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Combine data from multiple rows onto one row in separate columns
My table looks like this: Sample_# data1 data2 data3 data4 etc.. 0000001 0.1 0.2 0000001 2.5 0000001 0.5 0000002 0.2 0.2 0000002 3.1 0000003 0.1 0.2 I receive data at different points in time and it thus I end up with multiple sample_#'s and various data columns filled in. I would like to combine all the data for each sample into one row. I would like it to look like this: Sample_# data1 data2 data3 data4 etc.. 0000001 ...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

my inbox has no divisions anymore-one week-twoweek today-etc. I
-- warren Toneman Check to see if it turned off (or delete all custom views and reset the built-in ones back to their default). e.g. to see if off. Start Microsoft Outlook 2007 and then select View > Define Views > Highlight Messages and then select Modify > Other Settings button and then check to see if show in groups is selected. e.g. to delete all custom views and rest the built-in ones back to their default Logon to Windows. Select Start | Run | Type: outlook.exe /cleanviews | OK button "Buff" <Buff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

re: slow OWA

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Problem with creating user-only Start menu shortcuts in Vista
I have a problem which shows only on Windows Vista (Business Edition). I try to create programmatically (by using a well described method involving IShellLink and IPersistFile interfaces, and the appropriate interface methods) a sub-folder and several shortcuts for an individual user in the <Start menu/Programs> folder , but the shortcuts 'mysteriously' end up in the all users <Start menu/Programs> folder. To be more precise, the shortcuts should be created in: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu \Programs \ProductName\ but instead they end up i...

I can't get anymore emails from my friend who I had been able to t
about 2 week ago - she can't reply to me and I am getting all other emails and she can send to others it is somehting between our computers/email ? I looked in junk and her emails are not there either Have you checked with your ISP to see if her email address, or her ISP = is=20 being blocked as a spammer? "crazymom" <crazymom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message=20 news:FEFE634E-3DDD-467B-B190-1DCA5B4E615D@microsoft.com... > about 2 week ago - she can't reply to me and I am getting all other = emails > and she can send to others it is someht...

OWA premium 2003 prompts for office CD?

How do i get this??
I need to know how to purchase a licsense to use my product key on multiple computers, and how much it costs. plz help!!! Aaron, Just give me a call. Brett Woods 949-629-3002 "Aaron G. Butt" wrote: > I need to know how to purchase a licsense to use my product key on multiple > computers, and how much it costs. > plz help!!! > > ...

Why does OWA...

SPAMBOT in my inbox. How to stop/clear/delete
About 3 weeks ago I had SPAM being sent from my inbox to all my contacts. Any idea how to stop this? Obviously there has or is access to my account, but nothing more malicious than sending SPAM out under my account for RX sites. This stuff usually resides in the system OS and has little to do with WLM other than tapping into your address book. Most don't even use your smtp server, but their own. You probably should scan your entire system from safe mode. 2 apps to start with. Malewarebytes' Anti-malware SuperAntiSpyware "Spammerhunter" <Spammerh...

Problem in user created edit box...
Hai all, I created a user defined edit box(MyEdit).. I have some problems in it... as follows 1. When i click the edit box,the cursor is not visible 2. Initially I set the color for border of edit box, but when I enter the text in it,the topmost border is disappearing.. 3. How to clear the buffer in edit box Can anyone provide me the solution... Thanx in advance... Looking forward for the reply... Regards, Rajkumar I don't know if these are the only solutions, but what I would do ... "sridev" <rajkumar.mopati@gmail.com> wrote ...

Contacts moved to another user??
I have Exchange 5.5, SP4 on Windows 2K Server, SP3. My users run Windows 2K Pro and Outlook 2K. This morning, one of my users noticed that a few dozen of another user's contacts, complete with the notes the other user had written, were now in her own contacts. Also, some of her own contacts are gone. As far as we can tell, nobody else is involved in this bizarre switcheroo. But we're all concerned. How can this happen? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark Wild guesses? Anybody? I have two users breathing down my neck. One is the boss' secretary. Mind...

Unable to send messages 03-21-10
I'm using windows live mail for the first time. I'm able to recieve mail, but unable to send any. Any suggestions? Thanks, Michelle The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test' Server: 'smtpout.secureserver.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10060 Change the SMTP server port from 25 to 80. You can make that change by going to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced. =20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.sup...

Outlook 2003 get stuck after launching.
Using WinXP Pro SP2. Installed Office 2003 Basic Edition. When I start Outlook 2003 it loads up but then gets stuck. I get a frame with the message "Outlook.Exe - Bad Image" Followed by: "The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\System32\msidntld.dll is not a valid image. Please check this against your installation diskette" I dont seem to find an answer in the KB. can anyone help? Thanks. -- sad newbie Outlook or Outlook Express? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/249893 "sadnewbie" <sadnewbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D20F271-E0E6-4909...

dll unable to load
Hi, I have developed custom application using developer toolkit - when i copy the dll into live server i am getting following error launching great plains: "PeriodicBilling.dll.Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information". i did install developer toolkit runtime files - cant understand what it can be. thanks in advance dhariwal ...

Calc date one year from today
Im trying to calculate a date range that will monitor warranty (364 days) from date of purchase order ?? Thanks for the help Ken Hi Ken! Use: =DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)-1) It will even cover the difference between Leap Years and non-Leap years which your 364 has a problem with. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d0601c3f626$44145840$a301280a@phx.gbl......

how do I configure the 10 users within CRM
I am currently planning an implementation of MS CRM. I have 10 users. How should they be configured (ie. best practice, simplest way)? I'm interested in the way they should be setup - if there are 4 geographic states, one sales manager in each, and one CEO. Kind Regards, There is not a simple answer to this as "it depends"..... You have probably recongnised that CRM caters for 'Business Units' and User are associated with a Business Unit.......so yes, you can setup your four geographies each with their respective users and the CEO at the top of the tree (in the...