"On behalf of" not function

Dear all,

I have a question about "On behalf of" function are not
take effect, the details are as below: -

When I sent mais from my outlook by using "On behalf of
my boss" to other receipts, suppose to be the receipt can
read through those receipts email address in "To" field,
right?! But as a result, it seems to be choosed "BCC"
sent out like this, All those destination email address
are disappeared. Why?? Do you have any idea what happens
on the account for the case.

My mail system are listed as following:-

Server - Windows 2000 + Exchange 2000
Client - Outlook 2002 with office XP SP2

Thanks for your attention and hope we can shared your
experiences.

send on behalf of
When our user's are granted "Send on behalf of" messages, suddenly the attachment which show "sent on behalf of" no longer appears. We are running Exchange 2000 SP3 and the clients are running Outlook 2000 SP3. It was working fine and disappeared. When the users attempt to send a message on behalf of, they put the user's name in the from field (ie Joe Blow). When the message is received on the other end it show it directly coming (ie Paul Blow) and not sent on behalf of Paul Blow by Joe Blow. Anybody have any ideas about how to restore it? ...

On behalf of #2
I have done something wrong. When any user tries to send internet mail it says they are sending on behalf of themselves. Outlook used to route internet mail directly to the external pop3 server, now it's trying to route it through exchange server. Please help! -- Rich Hall ...

On behalf of
When I receive emails now on Outlook, on the from line they say on behalf of the sender's email address. The subject line displays the subject. However, no text displays. This is a new problem. These new emails that come in have a small envelope next to the normal read, unread envelope. I think this is a header status envelope. If I right click, go to options, touch nothing, and click OK, the text now displays. Can anyone help with this. Thanks. ...

On Behalf Of
We just migrated to 2003. In 2003, how do we get rid of the "on behalf of" statement in the from line? What are the necessary permissions (both to add and/or remove) required to allow 1 user (normal user) to send an email from another user (again, a "normal" user)? The process we use to send like this is to display the "from" line in Outlook. The desired outcome is to have the email just say from "Other User", not from "Other User on behalf of First User". Thanks! Answering my own question :) In ADUC, View | Advanced Options. The...

outlook 2003
Hi, I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of..." option. How is it possible to move these mails to a different folder with a rule? I couldn't find any option or way to do this? Is there a solution? Thanks, Marton Take a look at UniSent application here: http://www.ivasoft.biz/unisent.shtml -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer "VilMarci" <dontsend@here.com> wrote in message news:ej$oteyHFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of...&qu...

delegate message "on behalf of"
Hi there We wish to remove this from the "from" field. We want the recipient to simply see the message came from the one who granted Delegate access, not 'on behalf of' Any way we can do this with Exchange 2003 and Outlook XP? Thanks, Neal You'll need to assign the Send As permission to the other person, using Active Directory Users and COmputers. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Neal" <neal_@_ap...

Send on Behalf of.
Recently I installed Office 2000 SP3 on my workstation to fix an issue. After installing it, I keep getting the message "A program is trying to send email on your behalf" as I have some applications that do send mail on my behalf. Is there any way to turn this message off. Cheers Usually this is because of the security settings in Outlook. You can lower the level of security to allow it, but bear in mind that if you do, malicious code can also do it... >-----Original Message----- >Recently I installed Office 2000 SP3 on my workstation to >fix an issue. After in...

Send on Behalf of and More
Hi, I have a member of staff who has requested the following. Staff member A needs to send emails on behalf of B but B would like to moderate any emails A sends on behalf of B before they are sent. Can this be done? Cheers, Joe Not automatically but what Sender A can do is submit the body of the = message to Sender B for approval and once approved, send out a new mail = on behalf of Sender B with the approved text. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without r...

Unwanted "Calendar on behalf of" problem
To All, We're using Outlook 2007 and Exch 03 ENT. It's very common we all have some other users' shared calendars in the Outlook. However, some times by mistakes, users send out the invitations on behalf of one the "shared calendar's users" in Outlook instead of himself. After investigation, I found out if I click on one of the shared calendars, says John Doe's, then click on the "Calendar" bar in the navigation bar (left pane in Outlook), then I'm in John Doe's calendar instead of me. I can see the Outlook title has changed from "Cal...

On behalf of problem
No one seems to be able to figure this one out. All my incoming emails are now coming in 'on behalf of' the actual sender. The subject line in there but all of the body of the email is blank. These are all emails senders who regularly send me email and I have done nothing to my Outlook. No one else on my network has this problem but me and it just appeared out of no where. What is the issue here and how can I fix it? Stu. manchu <sjwarkentin@fastmail.fm> wrote: > No one seems to be able to figure this one out. All my incoming > emails are now coming in 'on beh...

sending mail on behalf of myself??!!
I'm conected to an exchange 2003 server, using outlook 2000. When I send an email it says Jeff Gross [jgross@somedomain.com]; on behalf of Jeff Gross. What's up with that? How can I set this up so that it's sending direct and not on behalf of myself. It's windows XP Professional on a laptop. Yes I'm logging in directly to the domain. Yes I only have 1 user ID.. Yes the machine is a member of the domain. sounds like youre a delegate on your own mailbox. check and remove the delegation if it exists "DJ Jeff Rush" <jgross@quonix.net> wrote in message ...

On behalf of ... is M.I.A.
We use a generic internal mailbox. I am the owner along with others in the dept. When answering emails sent to the generic mailbox the From: field use to display "last name, first name on behalf of Mailbox Name". This was very helpful when determining who wrote what or who replied(if they did not use a signature). We are using Exchange 2000 and most have OL2002 with a few OL2003. This started after moving to Exchange 2000. You gave too many permissions then. Retract the Send As permissions on the mailbox for those users from Active Directory Users and Computers -- Roady [MV...

You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user.
We had a 5.5 site and installed a Exchange 2003 running on a Windows 2003 server into the site, we moved all mailboxes and public folders and deleted the 5.5 server. We have now experienced 2 problems. 1. OAB will not generate on any clients and it seems that we have to reset the permissions on our site folders. Just mention this incase the solution is the same. 2. This behavior occurs when a user has a common mailbox opened into his own. On common mailboxes some users (users or mailboxes created after 2003 was introduced.) cannot send mail. By default the 'From' field is prefilled ...

send on behalf of #2
When our user's are granted "Send on behalf of" messages, suddenly the attachment which show "sent on behalf of" no longer appears. We are running Exchange 2000 SP3 and the clients are running Outlook 2000 SP3. It was working fine and disappeared. When the users attempt to send a message on behalf of, they put the user's name in the from field (ie Joe Blow). When the message is received on the other end it show it directly coming (ie Paul Blow) and not sent on behalf of Paul Blow by Joe Blow. Anybody have any ideas about how to restore it? ...

On Behalf Of header
I have been using Outlook 2003 (with an AOL email IMAP/SMTP account) for quite a while and just recently, my sent emails show "From: myemail [email address] on behalf of myemail". It is just annoying and redundant; how do I remove the on behalf of header from sent emails? Thanks, -- Nikki ...

Send on Behalf of..
Hello, My HR Director wants to be able to send email as HR@mydomain.com vs. hername@mydomain.com, I can do it for some reason, but I gave her send on behalf permisions ( same as mine) but when she sends emails it says "sent on Behalf of" and has all her information. how can I prevent this. Goto active directory users and computers and select advanced view Then find the account you granted send on behalf of and remove that permission. Then on the security tab grant your boss "Send As permissions" on the above account. That will remove on behalf of from the mail messag...

responding to email on behalf of supervisor
I'm trying to find a way to cut down on the amount of email that my boss has to respond to himself. There are many emails that others in the office could handle for him. What feature is available within Outlook to let him know that he would need to respond to email himself. For example, If I open an email for him, it is no longer in bold type and therefore appears as though the email has been dealt with. If I open, read and do not respond on his behalf, I need a way to let him know that he will need to deal with the email. I tried using flags but he also uses a Treo 650 and flags do...

Send on behalf of
Hi all I have an Exchange 5.5 server running on NT 4.0, on which I have one user (UserA) who has 'send on behalf of' permission for another user (UserB). When UserA sends a message on behalf of UserB, they do not receive a copy of the response to that mail as it goes straight to UserB. Does anyone know if there is anyway of forcing the response to go to UserA as well as UserB ? Many Thanks. Terry. In the Delivery Options page where you gave the Send on Behalf of permissions, you need to select the alternate recipient as well and select to send to both recipients. This unfortunately m...

Send on behalf of problem
I have a strange problem where: User A sends a meeting invite to User B. User B has a secretary (User C) who has permissions to send on behalf of User B When User B's secretary accepts User A's meeting invite, another user (User D) gets User B's response to the meeting invite, and the email says "On behalf of User C". Any ideas? "On behalf of User C" sounds normal and expected, given that C is a = delegate for B.=20 It also sounds like D is A's delegate and getting A's meeting responses. = --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring M...

Replying on behalf of
We just started a conversion from Groupwise 6.5 to Exchange 03 and have found a few irritating things that don't work the way you would think they should and would like to find a way to change the behavior. When viewing multiple mailboxes in GW if you sent a message from another box (not yours) the sent item would be in that box and (not in yours). In Exchange if you have rights to view and send on behalf of in another mailbox and you are logged in to AD you are viewing "your" mailbox and the "other" mailbox you have rights to see and also send on behalf of. But ...

On behalf of [WILDPACKET]
One user has started getting bounce back from various domains when he sends emails. "Remote could not submit the message at the serverYou do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user" His account is not configured to send mail on anybodys behalf. Please advise. Thank you. CAn you post the entire NDR? What is the Reporting MTA? Is it one of yours, or external? "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E7C264F-5244-49C2-BAD7-FFD3CA12EBD2@microsoft.com... > One user has started getting b...

Send on behalf of ?
Hi Isn't it possible to send a quick campagin on behalf of another person in CRM 4.0 ?? We tried giving the rights send on behalf of in CRM and we assigned the campaign to another user. It seemed ok, there stood the other persons name in "from" but the users use Outlook to send mail and the recieved mail was from the user creating the campaign and not the one it should be ?? /Jack ...

Permission for "Sending on behalf of"
On Exchange on a Small Business Server, I have a distribution group called "Sales". It is used to direct mail that is addressed to sales@xxx.com, to a number of staff in the Sales office. I now wish to give sales staff the option of sending mail on behalf of this distribution group from within Outlook 2003 rather than under their own name. I can easily do this by clicking the "From" field in Outlook when logged on as an administrator. However, when logged on as a non-admin, I am refused permission. How can I grant the nominated users the right to use this address? FYI,...

sending messages on behalf of
I am working on a corporate network, attached to a 5.5 exchange server, the outlook client is 2000, when I try to send mail "on behalf of" someone else, nothing in the message indicates that (normally when you open up the message in the from field it will say xxxxx on behalf of xxxxxxxxxxx) all I get is the name of personal that delegated access. Is there a way to remedy this? What mailbox are you trying to mail from? Is this one on which you have been given permissions or one that you open in addition to your mailbox? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to ...

Sending mail on behalf of....
One of our exec wants his assistant to send out emails for him, but he wants his name to appear in the from field. Anyway to do this without the Admin Assistant having to log in as the exec? Grant the Send As pemission of the User Object in Active Directory Users & Computers -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Linda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01bb01c46dd9$1200f540$a601280a@phx.gbl... > One of...