[OL2003] Rule to create folder and move based on email ?

Is it possible to create a rule that would move incoming email to a
subfolder having email address as name, and if no such folder exist, create
first the folder ?

abc@com.net --> Create subfolder ABC@COM.NET and move email in it
123@net.dot --> Create subfolder 123@net.dot and move email in it
abc@com.net --> Move email in subfolder abc@com.net
abc@com.net --> Move email in subfolder abc@com.net

etc.

0
ldm (3)

email folder parameters
After deleting and re-installing my Wordperfect program... when I tried to open my microsoft "Mail" folder, I receieved the following message: "Unable to display the selected folder or item; could not complete the operation. One of more parameter values are not valid" What do I do to reset the parameters or values and/or validate them? Right now, Corel 8 settings is the only option given Thanks, Bernadette What program are you using for "microsoft mail?" --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due ...

Processing a rule dependant on time
I would like to forward any home email I receive during the working day (9-5:30) to my work address (my home PC is always on). Is there any way with rules that a message is only forwarded if received within a specified date span? Thanks for any help. Steve -- [email: remove the SPAMTRAP] No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Netman � asked: | I would like to forward any home e...

Outlook rules #32
I am running Outlook 2002 in Office XP. I have about 20 rules to control my mail and I tend to get errors on half of them. This causes my In Box to fill up with non-essential email that I want to read but is of secondary importance to other things. How do I correct this? LV You'll need to explain a bit more to get help here: version and platform of Outlook what errors do you get? Thanks. Judy Gleeson - MVP Outlook Acorn Training and Consulting Canberra, Australia www.acorntraining.com.au When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlo...

Adding a new email to everyone
I today have everyone's email like this "First Initial Last Name@domain.com" with no spaces. I want to keep that but also add "FirstName.LastName@domain.com" at the same time as making the later the primary email address for everyone. Is there an easy way of doing this? Could you give me a link to documentation or other? Thanks Exchange 2000/2003? Simply add the new address to your current Recipient Policy and mark the new one as the Primary address. Recipient Update Service will then run and stamp all users with the new address and will change the new add...

Rule: Delete from server
Vista business, windows mail Hi, there is a rule in windows mail: "delete from server" if - for exemple - special words exist in the text of the mail. In this case, you cannot click the further rule: "do not execute further rules" The effect is, that this mails are loaded in my computer. I expected that they would be deleted from the mail-server and would not be sent to my computer. PS. Please excuse my English, it's a long time that I've learned it ! See http://www.insideoe.com/tips/rules.htm#delete steve "Hans" <h.schrott@...

I need to create purchase orders
First of, i'd like to say thanks to all those that have helped me in my quest to get our CRM up and running, your help as been well appreciated. Moving on.... I have a lot of products that come from different suppliers. The idea is that an order might contain products that come from more than one supplier. Usually we fax the orders through anyway for each supplier. What would be nice is if I could create a button on the order page that would call a report to show each purchase order for each supplier. That way we can just fax the info individually. Actually even better would b...

Where did the Outlook Shortcuts disappear in OL2003?
I recently upgraded my Outlook 2000 to OL 2003 and now I find that my shortcut sidebar has disappeared. How can I get it back, please? /Bo Bo Berglund bo.berglund(at)nospam.telia.com Use the shortcut pane on the navigation bar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsl...

Server Side Rules
Where do I find any rules that may have been placed on my Exchange server regarding junk mail filtering, redirection of messages, etc? Thanks in advance. ...

CRM SDK / Create invoices / "large" nbr of lines
Greetings, I'm using the SDK to create invoices in CRM. The invoices are being transferred to CRM from an ERP system (MFG/PRO). I am running into an issue where I can only use the API to create "about" 27 lines. I say "about" because on some invocations transferring the same invoice, I can get 25 or 26 to work or even 28. But it varies from try to try. Failure shows up in 2 ways: 1) The API itself issues a SOAP error whose error code is 80040e31. That error code is actually a SQL database timeout error of some kind. 2) The invoice cannot be opened in CR...

OL2003 Rules
Rule made to move messages from the Global Address List Address Book, on this machine only, move to a specific folder, quit working when Exchange server upgraded to 2003. Deleted and reintitiated the rule. No joy. Similar rules for mail from individual accounts on the GAL work well, but these do not specify movement from an address book. (The idea here is to, instead of filtering messages out of the inbox, filter internal mail out and put that in a priority location) Any suggestions welcome. Thanks. For what version of Outlook? In case of Outlook 2003 have you tried deleting the oa...

Create a handwritten signature.
How do I apply a handwritten signature on a document? I suggest having the signiture in black on a white background. Scan it, save it as a TIF or JPG, insert the new file into your Publisher document. Bruce "AROBBINS" wrote: > How do I apply a handwritten signature on a document? The way the post is worded, Bruce, begs an answer like this: a pen and ink would be way to go. Sarcasm aside, your method is best. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brucels" <Brucels@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Formating Color in Bar Chart based on cell values
Hi, How can I change the color of a Column Chart based on the values (limits) of cell. Assuming this, A1 = Low Limit Value A2 = High Limit Value A3 = LowLow Limit Value A4 = High High Limit Value A5 = Actual Value If A5 is between the A1 & A2 values the bar should be Green, if A5 is outside the limits A1 & A2 but inside the limits A3 & A4, then the bar should be Yellow and finally if A5 is out of the limits A3 & A4 the bar should be Red Thanks Cesar Create a conditional chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, M...

OnChange
Given any entity that has a Notes tab, for example, a Contact entity... I would like to automatically create a time-stamped Note via an OnChange script when a selected attribute is changed. I have two questions; is it possible, and how? Thanks! Pat Yes it is possible by first... creating a web service that writes an entry to a note associated with an entity, then using the OnChange event of the field, invoke the web service using XMLHTTPRequest object and pass the necessary parameters. "Patrick" wrote: > Given any entity that has a Notes tab, for example, a Contact enti...

Open 'new email' in outlook (using word as editor, as per normal)
I have a field in each record of a continuous form that contains an email address. There is a command button next to it which, when clicked, should open outlook to email that address. Like what happens in a normal email hyperlinks I can see two ways of doing this: 1) Turn the field to a hyperlink. This works perfectly, however it makes it a pain to edit the link. 2) Use the sendobject command in VBA / a macro. Again: This works, however unlike the above it opens the new message directly in outlook instead of using word as the email editor as per outlook settings?? Can anyone shed any ligh...

Sql 2005 64 bit , error creating Maintenance Plan
Sql 2005 Standard Ed. 64 bit installed on Windows 2008 64 bit server standard SP2 Creating Maintanance Plan, I obtain errors: Stato Creazione guidata piano di manutenzione - Creazione del piano di manutenzione "Manutenzione DB Utente" (Errore) Messaggi � Creazione del piano di manutenzione non riuscita. ------------------------------ ULTERIORI INFORMAZIONI: Impossibile eseguire Crea per JobStep 'Sottopiano'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.MaintenancePlanTasks) Per visualizzare le informazioni della Guida, fare clic qui: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?P...

Timeout when creating activites, leads, etc.
Hi, I'm getting a Timeout error when I try and create any given Record Type. We have imported enormous amounts of data into mscrm. Could this have anything to do with the error i get? The databas currently contains: ~40000 Accounts ~ 80000 Contacts ~140000 Activities ~10000 Opportunities There are currently 10 active users. They all belong to groups that have "Organizational" access level, meaning that they can see and modify every available Entity. The following is the information that I got from the event viewer: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -----------------------...

How to create an Installer
Hi, I have created an activex control using MFC activex control wizard. I have embedded this control in a web page. I want it to access it from remote machine. Could you guide me how to proceed? Should I create an installer that will place my .ocx file in a particular destination at the remote machine and will create a registry entry for the same in remote machine.? Do u have any alternative and better solutions. Thanks in advance..... Vijay You don't create installers, you buy one. Or use the one that comes with VS. Creating an installer is a singluarly challenging task, not to ...

Microsoft drops the ball again on public folders
I have just got back from the Australian TechEd where the M$ guys gave us all the promo information on the soon to be released Office2003 product suite. Lots of flashy buttons and yet another new interface to drag our users kicking and screaming into. I was *really* sure by now that the M$ team would have fixed up the glaring hole in the OL functionality that has existed since the dawn of time....especially when half of the presentation made on by the Ex2003 product team was how "Outlook and Exchange development teams now talk to each other" ;) So I asked the Exchange guy whether i...

Repeatin Rules
I use Rules in my Outlook 2003 and forward computer matters e-mails to Computer Support folder. However, inspite have been ruled, such e-mails insist in be forwarded to Inbox instead of Computer Support folder. I repeat this customization many times. When consulting Rules about such e-mails, they appear repeated times, having add to rule (2), (3), (4), in accordance with number of repeated rules for same e-mail. Need assistance in correct above problem. Anyone can help ? Delete all your rules (after exporting them for reference) and re-add them, using the Stop Processing action to avoid du...

FRX email capability needs to have adobe document option added
I need the ability to email the financial statement in adobe format directly from frx on the report generation. Currently we print the reports to Adobe and then email them. Is there any way to email FRx reports to people who don't have FRx? Although FRx does not support PDF applications, we are using PDF995 to print FRx reports in a PDF format. We have tried other PDF writers, but PDF995 is the best. Their website is pdf995.com. "MariAnne" wrote: > I need the ability to email the financial statement in adobe format directly > from frx on the report generation...

How to combine contents of 2 outlook caledar folders back into onl
Trying to undo archiving of calendar "golfingsailor" <golfingsailor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1447A0BF-070A-4AD5-B991-A9B4074C3C7E@microsoft.com... > Trying to undo archiving of calendar If it's not open already, open the archive PST (File>Open>Outlook Data File). Using either the Calendar or Folder List view of the Navigation Pane, open the calendar in the archive PST. Display that calendar in a table view like By Category or Events. Select all the items in the calendar by pressing Ctrl+A or select the ones you wish to re...

Creating relationships
Which is more efficient, creating relationships at the table level using Tools->Relationships or creating the relationships between tables when I create a query? Thanks Tony On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:37:49 +0100, "Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wrote: The former is the only way to ENFORCE such relationships, which is essential for a well-behaving database. -Tom. >Which is more efficient, creating relationships at the table level using >Tools->Relationships or creating the relationships between tables when I >create a query? >Thanks >Tony > If...

OL2003
Does anyone know a solution to my out look problem? I install OL2003 on a P3 750, 256 M of Ram running win2k w/ service pak4 networked w/ Exchange 5.5. I'm now getting an error message that says I'm out of memory or system resources. I can't be! Any answers? What are you trying to do when you get the message? How many programs do you have open? Did you install Outlook 2003 as an upgrade over a previous version of Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outloo...

Create php files for puplisher 2007
i create webpage for puplisher 2007 and my create index.pfp files. how files create? ps. sorry my engis is very poor. Publisher produces .htm and .html web files. There is no way to produce .php files with Publisher to my knowledge. If you have more questions about Publisher webs, then post in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign DavidF "juhaze" <juhaze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D6CFB81-9350-498D-893B-38D037DCE967@microsoft.com... >i create webpage for puplisher 200...