"Leave message intact" Forward method not in Out of Office Assistant

Hello!

We use Outlook 2000 at work and I'm trying to figure out
if there's a way to do something similar to the "Leave
message intact" Forward method in the Out of Office
Assistant, but in the regular Rules Wizard instead.

I receive many automatic notification emails when users
make changes to the contact names in our database, and
since I am not in the office in the morning, they are
receive my Out of Office replies all morning long.

I was thinking of having Tech Support create a fake
contact for these messages to be sent to instead, and then
have the messages forwarded to me.  But I still want to be
able to sort by the From: field, so a standard Forward
would not solve my problem entirely.

It would also be great if there'd be a way in the Out of
Office Assistant to disable the OOO reply from being sent
when the subject matches "Contact Name Change".  But that
would be way too easy and isn't an option.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Thanks!
Matt Albright
malbright@directs.com
0
malbright (2)

"Leave message intact" Forward method not in Out of Office Assistant #2