*bubble - SCRIPT - question*

Hi all !

The Kurt Grigg BUBBLES SCRIPT is a wanna-have to me...

I downloaded a stationery for Outlook Express with the bubbles-script
in  -   here :
http://www.finelettersforyou.com/Artists/_penny_parker/penny_parker_Beauty_underthesea.html

Only, if I use the stationery - the bubbles seem to vanish...!!

The RECEIVER's inbox shows only those terrible RED X-es.

Could you help me with this problem?  Please???

Big Belgian Thanks !

0
miertje (5)

Dear,

Outlook Express!!!!!? please post in that group - this is an Outlook group.

Regards
Anver

"~*MM*~" wrote:

> Hi all !
>
> The Kurt Grigg BUBBLES SCRIPT is a wanna-have to me...
>
> I downloaded a stationery for Outlook Express with the bubbles-script
> in  -   here :
> http://www.finelettersforyou.com/Artists/_penny_parker/penny_parker_Beauty_underthesea.html
>
> Only, if I use the stationery - the bubbles seem to vanish...!!
>
> The RECEIVER's inbox shows only those terrible RED X-es.
>
> Could you help me with this problem?  Please???
>
> Big Belgian Thanks !

0
Anver (91)
7/26/2005 10:14:02 AM
Sorry if I offended you...
and even more for getting no answer :-(
but thanks for the tip
I'm a real newbe huh?!!

Anver wrote:
> Dear,
>
> Outlook Express!!!!!? please post in that group - this is an Outlook group.
>
> Regards
> Anver
>
> "~*MM*~" wrote:
>
> > Hi all !
> >
> > The Kurt Grigg BUBBLES SCRIPT is a wanna-have to me...
> >
> > I downloaded a stationery for Outlook Express with the bubbles-script
> > in  -   here :
> > http://www.finelettersforyou.com/Artists/_penny_parker/penny_parker_Beauty_underthesea.html
> >
> > Only, if I use the stationery - the bubbles seem to vanish...!!
> >
> > The RECEIVER's inbox shows only those terrible RED X-es.
> >
> > Could you help me with this problem?  Please???
> >
> > Big Belgian Thanks !

0
miertje (5)
7/26/2005 5:44:28 PM
Hi MM,

You can find a lot of good Outlook Express information and links to the OE
newsgroups at http://www.insideOE.com.  Sorry I don't know the answer to your
question personally.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"~*MM*~" wrote:

> Sorry if I offended you...
> and even more for getting no answer :-(
> but thanks for the tip
> I'm a real newbe huh?!!
>

> Anver wrote:
> > Dear,
> >
> > Outlook Express!!!!!? please post in that group - this is an Outlook group.
> >
> > Regards
> > Anver
> >
> > "~*MM*~" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all !
> > >
> > > The Kurt Grigg BUBBLES SCRIPT is a wanna-have to me...
> > >
> > > I downloaded a stationery for Outlook Express with the bubbles-script
> > > in  -   here :
> > > http://www.finelettersforyou.com/Artists/_penny_parker/penny_parker_Beauty_underthesea.html
> > >
> > > Only, if I use the stationery - the bubbles seem to vanish...!!
> > >
> > > The RECEIVER's inbox shows only those terrible RED X-es.
> > >
> > > Could you help me with this problem?  Please???
> > >
> > > Big Belgian Thanks !

Thank you very much for the link Jocelyn!
I'll go check it out.
:-)

Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
> Hi MM,
>
> You can find a lot of good Outlook Express information and links to the OE
> newsgroups at http://www.insideOE.com.  Sorry I don't know the answer to your
> question personally.
>
> --
> Jocelyn Fiorello
> MVP - Outlook
>
> *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply
> only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***
>

> "~*MM*~" wrote:
>
> > Sorry if I offended you...
> > and even more for getting no answer :-(
> > but thanks for the tip
> > I'm a real newbe huh?!!
> >

> > Anver wrote:
> > > Dear,
> > >
> > > Outlook Express!!!!!? please post in that group - this is an Outlook group.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Anver

0
miertje (5)

How to label bubbles in bubble chart
I'm trying to graph multiple rows, each of which has 3 data values. I want to graph a bubble chart whose X-axis, Y-axis, and bubble size represent these 3 data values. But I also want the bubbles to be different colors so I can distinguish them by row. Finally, I'd like to label the colors with row names in the legend. Is this possible? Kathy wrote: > I'm trying to graph multiple rows, each of which has 3 > data values. I want to graph a bubble chart whose X-axis, > Y-axis, and bubble size represent these 3 data values. > But I also want the bubbles to be dif...

how do you add names on a bubble chart?
hi does anyone know how to add names on a bubble chart? In article <D3AD4FAC-A0D3-4C77-AF73-72313357E6CF@microsoft.com>, Ravi@discussions.microsoft.com says... > hi does anyone know how to add names on a bubble chart? > What do you mean by "names?" Series names? Chart or axis title? Data labels? Custom text? Something else? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions I bet he wants custom data labels. Here are two great (and free!) utilities for labeling Excel charts: Rob Bo...

change bubble order in a bubble chart
I have inherited a company bubble chart that compares the outcome of a calculation with 3 variables with an ideal. Sometimes project value - the one that sets the size - is smaller than ideal. In this case the bubble for the project is eclipsed by the ideal. How do I modify "bubble order" to decide which is in-front and which is behind? This is accomplished by sorting the data high to low, or by sorting the series in the chart, larger values to smaller. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ &...

Bubble Sizes in Bubble Chart
Hi, I'm having issues with sizing the bubbles in my bubble chart. I want them to be uniform, but when I enter the size number for the first one, it changes the size for all other bubbles within the chart. So either there is one HUGE bubble and several small ones on the chart, or there are several huge bubbles and one small one. I've tried starting from scratch, using other numbers for the size; nothing is working. You want the bubbles to be uniform? As in, all the same size? Then use the same value in the bubble size column for all of the points. They will all be the same size...

Bubble Charts
When I try to chart data using bubble charts, the resulting chart doesn't appear to represent the data at all. Am I missing something? Hi, It's hard to say... the bubble chart will want X and Y values, along with a bubble-size value (the 3rd value). Do you have that kind of data? If not, check the data sources (right click on chart) to make sure the values you want are being used in the manner you're thinking. jeff >-----Original Message----- >When I try to chart data using bubble charts, the resulting chart doesn't appear to represent the data at all. Am I miss...

How do I name the Bubbles on my Bubble chart.
I created a Bubble Chart using the help feature but I need to name the three Bubbles. I don't know how to lay it out in excel and then copy the range to accomplish this. The easiest way to give the bubbles different names and have the names appear in data labels is to create three different bubble series. The data I used in a little demo is like this: Bubble A 1 1 1 Bubble B 2 2 2 Bubble C 3 3 3 Each mini range contains the series name in the middle cell of the top row, with X, Y, and bubble size values in the bottom row. Select...

Bubble Charts in Excel
I am trying to map the position of plants using X and Y coordinates and the area cover by each plant using the diameter in a bubble chart of Excel, but the graphs look unrealistic. I would like to know what is the equation Excel uses to calculate the size (area) of each point in the bubble charts so that I can adjust my size parameter. Thank you so much, Juan As I understand it, the bubble sizes are relative sizes. If you want the data to be smaller, you'll have to put in a data point with a "large" bubble size that you can make invisible. This will rescale the bubble ...

fix bubble size in bubble chart
The bubble size in bubble chart is adjusted automatically by EXCEL so as to achieve best visualization result. But when you want to see the bubble changing size, this adjustment is bugging. For example I wrote VB code to change the size by half every time I call it, and expected to see the bubble size changed by half. But nothing happened! Because EXCEL adjusted it. How can I get out of it??? Please also reply to my email address. 12356789mchen@coe.ubc.ca (please drop the fist 9 numbers, it is used to dsiguise the email address from viruses. Thanks) Hi Micahel, One way would be to ...

Automatic axis settings for bubble chart via VBA
Hi, I am searching for a possibility for an automatic setting of the minimum axis values in a bubble chart via VBA. Normally, the automatic axis setting could do the job, but if the difference between the values on one axis are greater than 20%, the automatic routine sets the min axis value to 0. Is there a possibility to create a VBA function, which is able to the job for values which habe a difference of more than 20%? Thanks in advance! Dirk Grunewald Dirk Grunewald wrote: > I am searching for a possibility for an automatic setting > of the minimum axis values in a bubble c...

Connecting Bubbles with Arrows
Hi - I have a bubble chart with 2 series. Each series has one or more bubbles in it and each series has an identical # of bubbles. I'd like to be able to use something like the connector arrows in AutoShapes to connect up an arrow from the center of the first bubble in series one to the center of bubble one in series two. As I update the data this is based on, I'd like the arrows to move (repoint) accordingly. Is this possible? Thanks in advance, Marston Gould marston_gould@alaskaair.com Hi Marston - This is not a capability that is built into Excel, but you could use VBA to ...

different colors based on cell values in bubble graphs
I have a bubble graph and I want to change the color of bubbles based on cells values in the following condition: Cell<= 18 --> Red Cell>18 --> Green thank you. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Calender Popup http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/29105211-d861-4f2e-ba87-fe41a994760a/calender-popup.aspx http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/fichiers/GrapheBulleMacro.xls JB http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr On 11 jan, 15:17, Nassa Nassa wrote: > I have a bubble graph and I want to change the color of bubbles based on cell...

How do I link a bubble in the bubble graph to another chart?
Hi, If by link you mean show another chart when clicking part of the first chart then have a look at this article by Jon Peltier on chart events. http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221 If not then maybe you can explain your problem further. Try using the body of the email, there's more room. Cheers Andy Pradnya Purandare wrote: -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Hi Andy, Thanks for your response. You got the problem right. I have a bubble chart showing various market opportunities. And when I click on any particular bubble, I would l...

Placing bubbles
I would like to place bubbles on the 2D places (x,y) with different radius. The coordinates are the (column, row) an´d the rtadius the value in the cell (column, row). For example the value 0.25 in the cell (2,5) means, that a bubble with radius 0.25 placed on the 2D coordinate system at the location x=2, y=5. How to do it ? The bubble chart places the bubbles on the location (column, radius). Thanks in advance, Laszlo I'm probably not understanding but I'll take a shot . . . assuming the bubble chart is similar to an XY Scatter chart, wouldn't you set your data up li...

Multi-Pie/Bubble Charting
I've just changed jobs within my company and have inherited a "map" of pie-charts that will need to be updated semi-frequently. Here is what has been done..... The raw data looks something like Area X-coord Y-coord CompanyA Company B CompanyC Total prairie 3 5 10% 20% 70% 2500 coast 2 1 50% 10% 40% 1000 mnts 4 7 20% 20% 60% 500 ...

want to make a bubble graph with 20 bubbles and gradient coloring.
I want to make a graph with multiple bubbles- different descriptions in each one. the values are not important- the data is subjective, I want to move the bubbles around at will. also I want to put gradient color in the background green to yellow to red I'll help you with the color gradient piece but I only know how to do it with two colors. Select the data series and right click and you'll see Format Data Series. Select that. Near the bottom in the center you'll see Fill Effects. Select that. Select Two Colors and the choose the two colors you want. Select OK a couple of ...

Making a bubble charts without having the bubbles overlapping
Making a bubble charts without having the bubbles overlapping each other. Is this possible or not? If so how? If the bubbles are close and their size is greater than their spacing, they will overlap. You can change the relative size of bubbles in a chart by double clicking the series, clicking on the Options tab, and change the value where it says "Scale bubble size to ___% of default". - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "cindy" <cindy@discussions.microsof...

Bubble charts #3
A colleague of mine was asking me to use a bubble chart to show the following data for 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007: Sales Dollars Margin Dollars Margin as % of sales I couldn't think of a way to display all these data on a bubble chart and recommended a combination bar/line chart instead, with the margin % shown as a line with its own Y2 axis. Was I wrong and can the above data set be displayed on a bubble chart after all? The data can be displayed on a bubble chart. However, one of the harder things for people to do is correlate the size of a bubble with a value. A combination...

How do i add text labels to each bubble on bubble chart?
Any suggestions on how to add Text labes to each bubble on a bubble chart? Download on of these free and easy to use Excel add-ins: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com/ss - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "bazza" <bazza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE9FA6ED-1EF5-47FB-A9B4-8C6FF03533B8@microsoft.com... > Any suggestions on how to add Text labes to each bubble on a bubble chart? ...

Bubble Chart Set up
I have the following data: Supplier, Brand, Retail Price, Volume I would like to chart it as follows: Suppliers across the bottom, with their respective brands above. The position on the Y axis should be determined by the retail price. Each brand would be a bubble. The size of the bubble should be determined by the brand's volume. I can not figure out how to get this chart done in Excel 2007. (I have also tried powerpoint) Any help would be appreciated. Regards John On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, jrfauteux@gmail.com said: >Suppliers across the bo...

displaying hidden/smaller bubbles on a bubble chart
Hi all, is there any way to display bubbles that have been covered by bigger bubbles so that these too show on the chart? I can think of manual ways such as changing the values of the smaller bubble so that it displays and then adding a note to clarify the real values. I've also reducing the bubble scale to 45%. With this percentage, the bubble does appear, but the quality of the chart diminishes as all other bubbles appear much smaller than their original size... Thanks, Kalan Hi, What about if you sort (descending) the data by bubble size? Cheers Andy kalan wrote: > Hi all...

Can I keep the bubbles in my bubble chart from overlapping?
I'd like to create a bubble chart in which the bubbles don't overlap. I have 15 data points I need to include, and bubbles seem to be the only 3-variable chart available (I wish I could do bars where the bar width was linked to a 3rd variable - that possible?). Currently, the smaller bubbles are fine, but the larger data points are overlapping and even covering up some of the smaller ones right next to them. If you sort your data high to low, at least the smaller bubbles will be drawn on top of the larger ones, so they will not be completely obscured. - Jon ------- Jon Peltie...

Excel 'bubble' chart where colors are used instead of bubble size
I am trying to create plots from 3-D data where the first two columns determine the X & Y coordinate of the plotted symbol and the third column (Z) gives the value which is represented by the color of the symbol. This is very similar to the bubble plot where the size of the bubble represents the value, however I cannot find any plot type in the menue which uses colors instead. Is there a way to create a custom plot type to achieve this goal? It's not built in, but it's also not hard to build. I assume you have a discrete number of colors, and aren't trying to gradually ...

Bubbles with multiple series
Hi everybody, I am trying to create a bubble chart that has about 10 series. Column A contains the names, column B the x value, column C the y values and column D the size. I currently have to manually add each series in the graph. Is there a way to capture all the series rather than me having to add each series one by one? All though this graph only has ten series, I have have about 13 more of these graphs to create, so adding a series one by one can add up to a lot of time. Any help will be appreciated. Maybe some VBA coding is needed. Thanks Kim On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, in mi...

How do I move a hidden bubble to the front in a bubble chart in E.
I've been using bubble charts quite a bit but haven't figured out how to move a smaller bubble that is hidden to the front of a larger bubble. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Chart Display Bubble Size
Dear All, I am plotting some bubble charts in which the series are in the following form: ProductName, NumberParts,NumberVersions,TotalValue The series are being plotted as NumberParts in X axis, NumberVersions Y and TotalValue as the bubble size. I would like to display in my graph the value of the bubble size. Is there any way to do this ? From the different layouts available in excel 2007 I just have the possibility to print the X,Y labels (NumberParts , NumberVersions ) Thank you, Cheers, Hugo ...