"An unexpected error has occurred" when sending from distribution lists

I have set up a new computer, installed Outlook 2002 on it
and migrated my files to it from the previous computer.
Now whenever I attempt to send an email addressed via one
of my distribution lists, I get an error message (An
unexpected error has occurred). I also see two Contacts
folders in the Add Address List in the Tools/options in
the address book.

I did change the location of the Outlook pst files, did I
confuse something or ?

Any ideas? Nothing in the Knowledge base helped

Thanks.
0
anonymous (74717)

An Unexpected Error has occurred
As opposed to an expected one? Losing what's left of my hair over this one... My accounting app written in VB6 SP6 is crashing. But only on one machine at a client's site. What's really strange is that my app was running until some arbitrary update (I update several times a week on average) and he's not been able to run any updates past a specific one. Yet those same updates run just fine on all the other computers on the network on-site. The only one that fails with "Unexpected Error" is the one running terminal services (or whatever it's cal...

"An unexpected error has occurred" on access of Project server 200
I installed project server 2007 and then provisioned the PWA. I get an error "An unexpected error has occured" when I try to access the PWA. Please help ...

"An Unexpected Error has Occurred"
I had to format and re-install everything, and when I am trying to send a message to number of recepients (one distribution list and several individual address) I am getting the above error message. I checked Microsoft's Knowledge Base and found Article 280878 which talks about using two distribution lists, MS Exchange (which I don't have),etc. Any idea what's going on? I do not use more than distribution list; I do not have Exchange; it worked perfectly normal before the format/re-install. ...

"An unexpected error has occurred" error on accessing PWA
I have installed project server 2007 and setup the project web access site which was successfully provisioned. However, when I try to access the URL http://server:port/pwa/default.aspx, I get an error "An unexpected error has occurred". Can anybody please help me. Silly question, but have you tried an iisreset? It does cure a lot of ills. "Girish Mutagi" wrote: > I have installed project server 2007 and setup the project web access site > which was successfully provisioned. However, when I try to access the URL > http://server:port/pwa/default.as...

Timesheet WebPart error an unexpected error has occurred
Currently using Project Server 2007 SP2 DEC CU Have 1 user that is experiencing issues accessing their timesheet from the MY Timesheet web part when they select a timesheet receive An unexpected error has occurred. They currently have 2 timesheets in In Progress while the remaining are Approved status. We are using tied-mode timesheets (JustOnce Submit). The user when logged in on another PC in PWA has the same result. Note: We have also been experiencing Rejected timesheets providing the same result, found that the users had a rejected timesheet and tried to delete a reje...

"An unexpected error has occurred" emailing pub doc
I get this message when trying to email a publisher document that I've sent out before. ...

"An unexpected error has occurred" when sending from distribution lists
I have set up a new computer, installed Outlook 2002 on it and migrated my files to it from the previous computer. Now whenever I attempt to send an email addressed via one of my distribution lists, I get an error message (An unexpected error has occurred). I also see two Contacts folders in the Add Address List in the Tools/options in the address book. I did change the location of the Outlook pst files, did I confuse something or ? Any ideas? Nothing in the Knowledge base helped Thanks. ...

Win 98/Outlook 2002
I had to format and re-install everything, and when I am trying to send a message to number of recepients (one distribution list and several individual address) I am getting the above error message. I checked Microsoft's Knowledge Base and found Article 280878 which talks about using two distribution lists, MS Exchange (which I don't have),etc. Any idea what's going on? I do not use more than distribution list; I do not have Exchange; it worked perfectly normal before the format/re-install. Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >I had to format and re-install everythi...