"Action canceled" message when clicking on a link in HTML email

Hi,

I have the following link in a HTML file that exists on my disk:

Clicking on the Document link opens a Word Document just like you'd
expect - nothing unusual.

However,

If I email this same HTML and click on the link in Microsoft Outlook
the Word document opens, but an Internet Explorer window opens having
the message:

Action canceled

Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you
requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

What could be going on?

Thanks.

Fake OpenReport action canceled
With a particular printer set as default, preview works fine. Using different printer (Canon) as the default results in "Error 2501: The OpenReport action was canceled." Oddly enough, using the first printer as default, generating a preview and then Ctrl+P allows the offered default printer to be changed to the Canon which then successfully prints the report. The report is opened by the vba behind a cmdPrint button on a 'criteria' form. ( DoCmd.OpenReport ) Any tips on how to fix this or how to discover the cause would be appreciated. -- Len ___________...

DoMenu Action Canceled
I have a simple little Time & Attendance database which tracks my time and attendance at work. That seems pretty logical, doesn't it? 1. All of the fields are default values that kick in when I click on the New Rec button. 2. If there are no changes to the default values, I click on the Save Record button. Everything works well, however, I had to make a recent code change to ensure the calculated week number field [in the table itself] was accurately recorded. That in turn created a bizarre little problem. When I click on the Save Record button, a dialog box pops up advising th...

open form action canceled for single user
Dear all, i have a database which is used by several users, some of which dial in remotely to the server where it resides. it works fine for all but one user. i have created a simple login form which works fine for her but when she should be moved to the main form, she gets and 'OPEN FORM ACTION WAS CANCELED' error message. None of the other usres have reported this error. I have taken all the code out of the open form event and put it into the on load event but it didn't make any difference. Does annyone have an idea? I appreciate any help. Kind regards, Olli -- Message post...

OWA 2003
We have a recurring problem with Outlook Web Access on Exchange 2003. When users try to attach a file to a message, the "browse" box appears normally, allowing them to choose a file to attach, but when the try "attach" it, they get this error: Action canceled Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable. This happens most of the time. Even from within the office at LAN speed it occurs. I've tried this, and sometimes it will succeeds after multiple attempts (so it's not a permission problem) other tim...

Run Report then page displays "Action Canceled"
When Running a Report internally the report generates properly. When we run the report on an external machine and click Run Report, the page displays an empty "Action Canceled" page. The Report Server URL is set to http://[crmserver]/ReportServer This may sound simple but is the server that the reports run on accessible from the outside world. I say this because it sounds alot like our organization. We have the server which is accessible by intranet withing the company network but can not be seen by the outside world. If you are on a regular internet connection can you see t...

"Action canceled" message when clicking on a link in HTML email