Scheduled task "Error # 70 was generated by VBAProjectPermission

"Error # 70 was generated by VBAProjectPermission denied"

Is generated when the statement
Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")

Is executed in a scheduled task but not when the Auto_Open macro in excel is
triggered any other way.

What do I need to do to enable me to get permission.?

New Task from PWA My Tasks Causing Delay in Leveling
We are running Project Server 2007 and Project Profesional 2007 with the latest server packs. A user requests a "New Task" from their "My Tasks" PWA page. The Project Manager accepts this "New Task" and it gets added to the Project Schedule. If the Project Manager then Resource Levels the schedule, that "New Task" gets moved out in time for no apparent reason. It is as if extra delay has been added without the knowledge of the Project Manager. Any clues or reasons on why this is happening? Jim Is the new task linked to other tasks...

Task Manager on Windows XP
Hi, My PC which is running Windows XP Pro with SP2 suddenly has the Microsoft Windows XP "Task Manager" not working as before. It seems to be damaged, and does not show the top level menu that allowed me to choose whether to look at the 'performance graph' or at 'processes' or ' applications' !!!!!! All I see now seems to be a list of processes running (might be just the 'processes' screen/window portion of Task Manger). I don't have access to looking at the running 'applications' or looking at the CPU and Memory graphs, nor am I a...

RM Error: General failure in scheduling engine
Good day! It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could shine some light on this problem, or have a cure? Any help would be welcome. Ralph Lehmann Hi Ralph, I ain´t got this failure yet, but I got also a problem with some kind of calendar (creating a new item from within outlook won´t work) and so I searched around a bit. maybe this...

scheduling meeting
Hello, We are finally switching over and using Outlook to schedule meetings. Our secretaries will be able to schedule meetings for us. If a secretary schedules a meeting on my behalf, the meeting entry automatically gets put into my calendar. I was wondering if there was a way to receive a notification that the meeting was scheduled. Otherwise, they could schedule meetings on my behalf and I might not ever know it. Thanks. Dan ...

scheduling
I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS thanks, -- Ronald Warsaski World Wide Network Solutions, Inc. Hi Ron, We are finishing an advanced scheduling module in mid - late Novembre. I can send you a 36 page detailed document ifyou wish. Email me if interested. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Ron Warsaski" wrote: > I h...

help!! smtp protocol error occurred
exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. receives fine. Still waiting for some relavent information so we can help you solve your problem. >-----Original Message----- >exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv >smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. >receives fine. > > >. > I had that problem, I telneted into the servers that the error occurred and found I was on a blacklist. Had to sumit to an open relay test, and bam, no more problems. ...

How to set schedule task?
When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but I don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be performed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set task without passwords? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6396742-7F6D-424A-A203-6677F0F97A4F@microsoft.com... > When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but > I > don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be > performed. ...

Create a task based on Contract Expiration Date
Is there a way to create and assign a task in CRM for a given time period before a contract expiration date come due? I would like to have reps notified and proactivly contact customers weeks before contracts expire... ...

Task Duration Changes on SAVE & OPEN in XML format
Hi, We have discovered a strange problem in MSProject after installing SP2 The task duration changes when MPP file is saved as XML and XML file is reopened. This is causing a havoc. There is nothing specific about the file. File with even one task shows the problem. Any help possible. Can I upload the file somehwere? Hi, I'm running Project 2007 SP2. I created 7 tasks with durations from 1d to 7d and linked them. Saved to xml. Closed. Create new project from xml file and finish date of 7th task was same and all durations same. What's the minimum you have to...

KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR MESSAGE Error Code: 0x643
This frame work security option will download but wont install need some help on it Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) MIKEYTOMMY wrote: > This frame work security option will download but wont install need > some help on it > > Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for > Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, > Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) Which of thos...

Group Schedules
I am having difficulty getting a Group Schedule set up. Given several users on a LAN, how do I configure each Outlook so that schedules of all assigned to the group will show on the Group Schedule? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Roy Hooks ...

Smartlist exporting error
I have a user who is trying to export a list to Excel and gets a error message that it cannot start up excel.Has anyone encountered this before, if so please advise how to proceed? Olivia, Can you post the exact error message you are getting? Can you start Excel from the shortcut? If so, it may be an issue with the Office DLL not being registered properly. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Olivia" wrote: > I have a user who is trying to export a list to Excel and gets a error > messag...

Schedule to exclude weekends and holidays
I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude weekends and holidays. The formula that I have tried, and does not work is: =workday(D3,-32) I want to pick up the date in D3 and add 32 days, but exclude weekends and holidays. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks! Try... =WORKDAY(D3,32,A1:A10) ....where A1:A10 contains your list of holidays. Hope this helps! In article <BD5BCCE6-9C2F-4FDD-B1C6-859871318043@microsoft.com>, "Erin D." <Erin D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude ...

error 0x800ccc13 #2
I have Outlook 2000 installed on WinXP home. After installing modem software (for fax purposes) I now receive error 0x800ccc13 when performing 'send receive' in Outlook. Outlook Express now also fails with 0x800ccc0f error. I've disabled all spywatch and filtering software and tested Winsock using Netdiag and Winsock passes but there is a fail for NetBT transports test failed (I'm assuming because I removed all services other than TCP/IP.) I've reinstalled Outlook Express using the procedure from #318378 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378&...

Unknown error when checking mail.
Hi I have just recently resurrected my files via time machine and one of my email accounts no longer downloads my emails. Entourage gives me a message which says: An unknown error has occurred in Entourage. Could not retrieve mail. Account name: "" Error: 16001 The odd thing about this is that the two other accounts on the same server work just fine and I can SEND emails from my account without any issues. I have recreated the account to no avail. Right now all of the messages are being forwarded to my Gmail account. Any advice? Thanks Dave On 11/12/09 ...

Label error "You must select a valid Row and Start Column"
Jeff, Not sure you would remeber me. You had helped back in your SMS days. Can you help with this problem Label printer: When attempting to printing a label with a Cognitive Bar code blaster Advantage II I get this Store Operation Manager error "You must select a valid Row and Start Column" Thank you John momot ...

Task bar size
I like having my task bar two layers deep. This tends to last a couple of weeks and then I boot up and it's one layer deep again. I wonder why it doesn't always remember where I put it? -- "In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found, than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace to the legislature, and not to the executive department." - James Madison It's those damn kids! Howard Brazee wrote: > I like having my task bar two layers deep. This tends to last a > couple of weeks and then I boot up and it's ...

Error Accessing File
I have several problems and need to explain them slowly, that is why I ask for a nurse maid. I am using Access 2000 but ultimatley must convert the Database to Access 97 for usage in VB6. In my test data base in AC2000 every thing works OK. When I export to the other DB which is also at this time in AC2000 it supposedly exports. When I go to use the code section I get a message "Error Accessing file. Network connection may have been lost." I don't know what is going on and can not make corrections. How do I clear this error? Andy Pagorek Andy this sounds like this ve...

Error in Release version
Hi, when I quit my app (Debug version), everything is OK, but when I set configuration to Release, an error occurs (memory cannot be "written"). I cannot normally debug in Release version, so I can't locate line with error. Please help! -- Deli Read the article "Surviving the Release Version" http://www.flounder.com/debug_release.htm -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Deli" <deli_@ANTISPAMop.pl> wrote in message news:cjch1n$8d5$1@inews.gazeta.pl... > Hi, > when I quit my app (Debug version...

increase POP3 connector schedule
Is there a registry setting that can be changed to increase the frequency of the pop3 connector schedule. The snapin only allows 15 minutes as a minimum. Thanks. On Thu, 12 May 2005 08:52:02 -0700, "Walt" <Walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a registry setting that can be changed to increase the frequency of >the pop3 connector schedule. The snapin only allows 15 minutes as a minimum. > >Thanks. That's the most frequent you can have with the POP3 Connector in SBS. My advice is to ditch that connector and use POPCON (google for the purchase si...

Outlook vs. XSL
Hi, I have XML file and style sheet processing instruction referring XSL on a network disk. I have XML file as attachment in MS Outlook. When I try to open it I get "Access denied" error from IE (6.0). But when I save file into directory and open it everything is ok. Even when I navigate to MS Outlook temporary directory and try to open it I get error. When I move file to different directory it works again. What's the problem? Thank's Does your style sheet require read/write access to the attachment? Attachments opened within Outlook or in the temp folder are read-o...

Scheduling Resources
I'm a new user of SharePoint, and consider myself an expert in Outlook. My problem is that current employer's IT Dept. thinks that in order to set up Conference Room Calendars as a resource that will automatically book meetings, a separate license is required for the calendar. That's issue #1.... IT dept's answer to this issue is to install SharePoint, where the calendar can be viewed by all employees; everyone has the ability to book the room, but I'm unable to find a way to send the meeting request AND book the room concurrently. Is that possible? If it ...

Outlook 2007
Outlook 2007 - view group schedules Doesn't also show all day events for many of the calendars. Is there a bug that prevents showing all day events Group schedules show free/busy and most all day events are marked free. If you want them in free/busy, you need to set them as either tentative or busy. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and E...

Multi Currency Access Setup Error
When attempting to access the Multi Currency Setup, I receive the following error: You cannot open the multi currency access setup window, because another user is working in Microsoft Dynamics GP. Please try again later. I went to SQL 2005, and queried the DYNAMICS database to remove all duplicated user logins per a post I saw. This did not resolve the issue. Please advise. We cannot start using anything in the program until the currency is assigned to our Company. Please assist. Is there more than one entry in the DYNAMICS..ACTIVITY table? There should be only one - the user you...

Error when transforming.
Hey all, I am getting the following error when running a transformation on an xml document: Public member 'Current' on type 'XPathQueryIterator' not found. Has anyone seen this before? I have looked through the code and havent seen anythig at least in VB.NET that refs the 'XPathQueryIterator' . Also the web has virtually nothing on this error at all. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Cat Cat wrote: > I am getting the following error when running a transformation on an > xml document: > > Public member 'Current' on ...