Hi friends,

I have a PST file in my local hard disk and have requirement to read
PST file and parse through all folders and then each message item in
all folders and then segregate them to different folders based on
subject line.

Please kindly send the code for the above requirement.

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh

--
ramserp
0

You're going to have to write your own code. Do you know anything about
Outlook programming at all? You can start out by looking at information and
code samples at www.outlookcode.com.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"ramserp" <ramserp.5ecf93c@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hi friends,
>
> I have a PST file in my local hard disk and have requirement to read
> PST file and parse through all folders and then each message item in
> all folders and then segregate them to different folders based on
> subject line.
>

> Please kindly send the code for the above requirement.
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Ramesh
>

> --
> ramserp

0
Ken

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

recently used files
It's back! Opened Excel this morning and have no recently used files listed under FILE. This happens randomly and only affects Excel not Word. No maintenance preformed. No reboot. It was there when computer went into "drive off & monitor off" mode last night and no files listed today, its starting a new list. Excel 2000 on XP machine "suits my needs so don't suggest newer version please" Its aggravating, any thoughts on cause please SG On thought would be if you run programs such as AdAware when it is done, don't check the MRU list "fix" W...

What are .ifs files used for Exchange 2003?
I am running Exchange 2003 SP1 Enterprise with the default install. So drive m should be disabled. Though I notice .ifs files popping up in the directory where the mailbox store is. The research that I found it that Exchange uses these files as temp files and the SA removes them when they are done. But I don't know how acurate the research is that I found. Does anyone know if this is normal operation for Exchange 2003? What does Exchange 2003 use .ifs files for? I have notice that one particualar .ifs file has not been removed for over a day. Thanks... Regan IFS - Installab...

Print any file to a specific printer (silently)
Hi, I have a requirement where I have to print any given file to a specific printer. My application then consumes the output of this printer. I also need to do this without any user intervention and without any GUI. I have managed to get the printing done using Shell Execute, however, it always shows the associated application even though I have specified ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden as window style. My code snippets are given below: <CODE> Process objProcess = new Process(); objProcess.StartInfo.FileName = fileName; //file to print objProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ...

Excel need help

Unable to open MDE file
Hi, I am using office 2000 and I am unable to open an Access file. I receive the following error message "You cannot convert or enable an MDE file". I was able to open this file till yesterday. I haven't installed any software since yesterday which safely rules out any problems due to a third party software etc. Hoping for a quick resolution to my problem. Thanks , Nik Hopefully you still have access to the .mdb file from which the .mde was created. You don't state which version the .mde was created in. In any case, there's precious little you can do with one...

C# registry read converts string
i'm trying to read a registry key in both local and remote machines. for example the HKLM\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\LANMANWORKSTATION there is a key called "imagepath" this is a "reg_expand_sz" and it will look like: "%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs". when i run my code on either local or remote machine it will convert "%systemroot%" to the local machine system drive, in my cast "e:\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs". so now my output is incorrect. here is a sample of my code: if (t == Syst...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

file integrity concerns...
Hi, My dad works with Access trying to get in order something over 2000 records. He prefers to work with a table directly. In any case, he is apprehensive, in that he seems to think that records are disappearing or getting scrambled on him. You don't need to get to specific, yet we are wondering what file integrity processes are being used to insure the such an event, particularly when stopping/saving, and restarting things is caught should it occur? Is there something in the order of a signature or error checking key for each record, or possibly even each field? I'm alm...

Help needed

Why is a .WAV file NOT automatically playing when I start the PPT
I inserted a .wav file in my powerpoint show and when I go to "view show," the animations work but the sound file does not play - either automatically OR on mouse click. The other animations and their "effect options" sounds play fine, but NOT the sound icon. I have checked with our school technician and it is not a hardware problem b/c windows media player works fine. Can you help me? I am a middle school special educator and I teach autistic students. I need to run the Powerpoint I created for my disabled student to interact with. Can you help me? Th...

Need help on this....thanks

Excel 2003 coding issue
I have a button, when pressed it will ask the user to select the email address from sheet 2, the problem i'm having is if I hide columns A, B and C it comes up with a debug error but if the columns stay visable it works? VB highlights the following: Set EmailAddr = Application.InputBox("Select Email Addresses, Click on the Email Worksheet" & vbCrLf & _ "Hold down Contrl Key to select multiple addresses", Type:=8) Please help. ...

I need Help

need help badly

VBA code to run macro in certain file based on name of file in cel
I am trying to come up with code that will run a macro in a workbook where the path and name of the workbook are in a cell reference. I have tried the following with no luck. The path to the file is located in cell F36 of worksheet, "Customize" and the name of the file is located in cell F42. The name of the macro is "ClearTotalSavings". Any help from one of you gurus would sure be appreciated. Application.Run "'" & Workbooks(Sheets("Customize").Range("F36").Value) & "\" & Sheets("Customize").R...

Cannot fetch a file from the internet
Hi I want to fetch a file from the internet, the url is something like: http://static.flickr.com/44/128880534_8751ed9f1b_s.jpg However static.flickr.com does not accept an http open. The above URL opens up fine in the browser but not http://static.flickr.com. How do i get the image that i want using WinInet library or anyother library/class? Rahul ...

Outlook erases email after reading
Outlook has begun erasing my email. I receive an email, I can open it and read it, but when I close the window it disappears and is nowhere to be found! Yes - I have set it so that it keeps a copy on the server. HELP! Check your view. You're probably set to unread messages. View, Current View or View Arrange By, Current View in Outlook 2003. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Martin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

Publisher cannot open the file you specified
Hi On a new installation of Pub 2003 on XP, when trying to open a saved file comes up with ' Publisher cannot find the file you specified. The next dialog box will let you browse to locate the file on your hard disk or floppy disk' This seems like a systemic thing, but have run Norton Windoctor, reinstalled, but no luck, continues to get this message, or 'unable to open file'. Any suggestions please This is usually a Norton problem, disable "scrip blocking" and maybe in Norton options, disable "Office Plug-ins." You receive a "File is not avail...