getting the subject line out of a mail - 1662

Hi,

I am using following code to get time stamp and subject of a mail item

Sub TimeStampDigger()

    Dim i%, myItem As Outlook.MailItem, excelApp As Object, excelBook
As Object

    Set myItem =
Application.Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox).Items(1)
    myTime = myItem.ReceivedTime

    Set excelApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
    Set excelBook = excelApp.Workbooks
    excelBook.Open ("C:\Documents and Settings\n.bansal\Desktop\Report
Delivery Performance")

End Sub

I am getting problems in getting the subject item.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Nitesh
0
capri_corn_ripe

Scatter plot and line graph combination
Hi I need to create a scatter plot of three ranges of data and then have three lines for three different ranges. Is this possible? I need to depict three classes of item and straight lines that separate them. The items are plotted on the graph using a scatterplot as three separate ranges. The lines (which represent mathematical functions) are to be plotted as line graphs. This is to depict a neural network classification problem. I have tried editing the custom types by taking a copy of one that is similar and then trying to modify it. Unfortulately only one of the ranges has X ...

Not All E-Mails Routed Into CRM
Running CRM 1.2. E-Mail Router installed on Exchange 2003 server. Sometimes replies to E-Mails that originated from CRM do not necessarily go into CRM even though the GUID is in the Subject line. Is this just a bug or is there a more sinister reason for this happening :0) Maybe this post and the one I just posted (16:40ish GMT 8th Novemeber) are related? -- Mike Bristol, UK CRM user "HSP" wrote: > Running CRM 1.2. > E-Mail Router installed on Exchange 2003 server. > Sometimes replies to E-Mails that originated from CRM do not necessarily go > into CRM even though ...

Exporting Excel file into Notepad with column & row lines
I cannot get the horizontal & vertical lines to show up in my notepad file. Help Please. Notepad looks at text. Text doesn't have horizontal & vertical lines. You can, of course, use underscore characters _ to look like a horizontal line, and pipe characters | to look like a vertical line. -- David Biddulph "JIVL" <JIVL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:232B20B7-2719-47ED-A2C3-5673B8FCA925@microsoft.com... >I cannot get the horizontal & vertical lines to show up in my notepad file. > Help Please. ...

Windows Mail not opening
I was not able to use Windows Mail after downloading Windows Essentials/Windows Live Email. When on some websites and requesting information; the website will attempt to open my Email program. Even though I now use Windows Live Email, the sites attempt to open Windows Mail (which will not open). Can I safely delete/uninstall Windows mail, without interfering with Windows Live Mail (which works fine!). If so; will my visited websutes now attempt to open Windows Live Mail? Thank you, Snakedoctor Try repairing the WinMail database: www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ You can also go to...

A Crystal Beginner

Auto-forward from a mail-enabled public folder in Exchange 2003
We have a mail-enabled public folder that used to auto-forward to multiple people any-time it received email. Now that we have added an 2003 version of Exchange, that have been removed (by the installation?) and we are no longer able to auto-forward to more than a single person (using public folder properties) Is there something I am missing about how to get this set back up? ...

Question about forwarding mail to a POP3 server
I'm running exchange 2003 on SBS 2003 and have come across a difficult situation. Maybe one of you can help. Our client has the SBS inside their network and are using Outlook 2003 to interface with the Exchange server. They also have a POP3 server that sits out on the 'net. We have configured each client with an Exchange mail box as well as access to their POP3 account. When Outlook sends and receives it collects from both the local Exchange server as well as the POP3 boxes. When a user sends they use the Exchange server. Pretty straight forward so far. The challenge we ...

Get paid while you get online!!

outgoing mail #3
Hi There, I'm having problems with outgoing mail. It does not send out the email and errors out saying "cannot establish connection". Incoming mail is fine. Please help! Mani ...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

IMF Appending to the Subject of email message
It seems as though IMF is appending the word [SPAM] to email messages deemed as spam. My Spam server doesn't do this and also emails messages being sent internally are being appended. Does IMF actually have this option or maybe is it something else causing this action? I really need to know how to disable if its IMF. Thanks IMF does not alter subject or content of messages - it simply stamps SCL (Spam Confidence Level) property that is than used to either drop the mail at the gateway or move it to either your Junk Mail or Inbox folders depending on your threshold settings. C...

How can I attach a another mail to new email as not a file or picture ?
Hi, I could attach at MS Outlook a another email that could be received another time or person , but i can't find to choose for a email option. Could you make a help this to me? Best Regards It's not clear what you want to do. If you wish to forward a message, just highlight it and click on "Forward" or "Actions - Forward" or "Actions - Forward as attachment" If you are composing a message, and want to attach another message, the easiest way is to drag & drop the message into the composition window. If you wish to delay the s...

How do I get??

catch all mail to invalid addresses
We want to have all mail that is incorrectly addressed to the domain to go to one person, not have an NDR sent out. I see that this is not possible in Exchange 2000, how about in Exchange 2003? Thanks, Neal Hi this KB is for Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324021 Nebojsa Seslija "Neal" <neal_@_ap0yar_dot_co_dot_nz> wrote in message news:OFAvGWxOFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > We want to have all mail that is incorrectly addressed to the domain to go > to one person, not have an NDR sent out. > > I see that this is...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...