Currency Edit Control on custom Taskpanes

Hi,

on my Formregion I have Editcontrols that display me the local Currency Symbol automatically with the content formated as currency.
I would like to use the same controls on my Custom Task Pane. Is this possible? Which control do I have to use.

Best
Tom

0
escamoteur

Hi,
this might have got overlooked because I posted it just before X-Mas.
I'm still looking for Help

Best
Tom

"escamoteur" <mail@burkharts.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DF6EC406-D637-4575-8CEA-4AD8EDDE95F9@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> on my Formregion I have Editcontrols that display me the local Currency Symbol automatically with the content formated as
> currency. I would like to use the same controls on my Custom Task Pane. Is this possible? Which control do I have to use.
>
> Best
> Tom

0
escamoteur

Word 2008 student edition will not open
Excel and Powerpoint opens fine - word will not open and an error code is provided: unknown. Almost certainly a bad Normal template. Delete it, and re-name the Word 2004 Normal template before trying again. Both versions of Word must be quit when you do this. On first-run, Word 2008 will try to import the Word 2004 Normal template if it can find it. If there's something in that that Word 2008 doesn't like (such as Macros....) you can get this problem. Cheers On 18/01/08 6:34 PM, in article ee89154.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Jonas@officeformac.com" <Jonas@officefor...

The ability to customize this view has been limited....HELP
I added a column to a lead form on CRM 3.0 as an administrator and now can't seem to remove it. I wanted to add phone to the public lead form , but choose the wrong field. I can't seem to remove the wrong filed and add the corect one. Any suggestions ? ...

Currency rates
Hi Everybody - I am building a smartlist with smarlist builder with our currency rates but its only shows 2 decimal places - how can I make it show 7 decimal places? In SmartList Builder, click on the field display name so it is highlighted, then click on the blue arrow next to the 'Display Name' heading. Go to the Decimal Places tab to change the number of decimal places shown. I am not sure you'll be able to see 7 though, I think 5 is the limit. If it is absolutely imperative to show all 7 decimal places, then you might need to convert this to a string (I have not trie...

Form Control and Data
Greetings Forum memebers! I'm new to this board, and thought I'd ask for some advice from the knowledgable people here.. Here is what I am trying to do... I have a workbook with 3 sheets (Sales, Schedule, Data). The idea is that an employee will input the date, customer's name, phone #, and have a drop down with a list of services to select. This would all be included on the Sales sheet. The data for the drop down box is on the Data sheet, and right now only includes the text of the service, no prices. So here is question #1 - How would I make it so that when the employee sele...

currency
hi, i am trying to create an if statement with different currency. for example: Col. A B C Value: EUR USD (can either be EUR, USD) (if "A2" is a Euro, then the value goes in "B2." If the Value is in US dollars, then value has to go in "C2." ) How do i write a statement to that can identify between currencies? Thank you, -- hmz nyc hmz you say:- "the value" What do you mean...

Re: Command Buttons in Custom Form
Hi all...I'm using Outlook 2003. I have a few fields that are placed so far down on a page of a Custom Form that you have to scroll down to get there. However, I have turned Scroll bars off. What I would like to do, is have a Command Button, in place that when clicked, brings the user to the portion of that particular page where these other fields are. I'm thinking of using a On Click() GoTo Control.Something or other. I need help with a couple things: 1. Do I need to assign a field value to the Command Button? 2. What Function do I need to put this code? 3. What is the prope...

Exchange 2007 server
Is there a DOC somewhere with the exceptions to files and folders for adding AV protection to Exchange server? I must be missing it. We have Norton Corp Edition and I would like to extend the protection over the Exchange server. Thanks On 27 Mar 2007 05:43:35 -0700, "compSAM" <S_Smith@WallaceMontgomery.com> wrote: >Is there a DOC somewhere with the exceptions to files and folders for >adding AV protection to Exchange server? I must be missing it. We >have Norton Corp Edition and I would like to extend the protection >over the Exchange server. > >Thanks...

Trigger when ANY form control changes
Using Office 2003 and Windows XP; I have a form and controls on a multi-page tab control on the form that are bound to a table. I need a trigger to fire a subroutine if there is ANY change in ANY of the form controls. My code will need to determine whether the change is an edit to an existing record or whether it will result in a new record. And I need it to distinguish between the two (i.e. edit or new). I don't want the code to intercept anything or prevent anything. The subroutines just do some housekeeping stuff under the covers like add the date added vs. date updated, perfo...

Currency
I was having a problem with my printer on Wed. Tech guy looked at and fixed, but then my MS Money was now showing currency in US (I live in Canada). How do I change ALL accounts to Canadian Currency. I did the Tools, options, etc and it changed all accounts back to Canadian, except for 2 - my cash account and my Bank Chequing Account. How do I change them to Canadian Currency. THanks. Money takes its default currency from your operating system. Goto start/settings/control panel/regional settings [depending on your OS] and change whatever is there to Canadian Dollars. "Gary&...

Building a Windows Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
Hello Exchange pros, I am in the process of setting up an Exchange 2003 server, this server would be a back end server, and it is going to serve the messaging needs of 300 users. Follwing are the specs of the Compaq server. Two 18gb hard drives mirrored for the O/S, three 200gb hard drives in RAID 5 array. Now my question is what is the best hard drive confiration if I am planning to setup five different information stores ( would like to setup a inf.store for each department)? Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Chow "Cody" <none> wrote in news:eAe$rTyTEHA.258...

Custom Format #9
Hi, Done a bit of Googling but no luck so far... What I need to do is create a Custom cell format for the following: xxx##-######## Where the x's are any letter and the #'s are numbers. For example, if the user inputs: SHA11-1234 The Cell will automatically be formatted as: SHA11-00001234 Can this be done? Cheers, Nick Not by using number format. (Number format works with numbers--not text.) But maybe you could use a helper cell to translate it: =IF(A1="","", Upper(LEFT(A1,6))&RIGHT(REPT("0",8)&MID(A1,SEARCH("-",A1)+1,2...

"Edit Comment" Broken in Excel 2002 SP2
When I "right-click" and "Edit Comment" in a cell with an existing comment, nothing happens, i.e. the comment does not open for editing. Similarly for the Edit Comment icon in the Reviewing toolbar. Hover works, i.e. displays the comment. The only way I can edit the comment is to Show Comment first. However, I have to re-hover over the cell to get the Comment to pop-up. Anyone run into this problem before? I did not find this problem described in the Knowledge area. If you are indicating you do not get your right click menu (context menu) = you can put the followi...

Adding an image to an Image control
I would like to create a worksheet where I can store information on number of items. Each row of the worksheet would store data on 1 item only, and the last cell of data would contain a link to an image of the item (C:\Users\Dad\Desktop\test.png). What I can not figure out is how to create the code to display the image in an Image control on my Userform. What I tried was: Image1.Picture = Range("E3").Value where Range("E3") contained C:\Users\Dad\Desktop\test.png. Is this do able? If so could someone point me in the right direction. Image1.Pi...

multiple currencies #5
Hi all, I'm running Money 2005 and I want to set it up to manage my UK and my French account. I've set it up as =80 being the base currency and my French account as the main account. I've added my UK account and set it as using British pound as the currency. When I set up the UK account and set the opening balance, then returned to the account listing, it had decided the value I had entered was in =80 and so set a different value. When I then went back to set the opening balance to the equivalent value in euros and again setting the account currency as British pound, it for some r...

A way to set developer edition to behave like another edition
Hi all Been awhile since i posted here but here goes. Got my hands on SQL Server 2008 for awhile now and i am using developer edition for work. However, lately i have had the misfortune to use features in my work for a client that is only available for enterprise edition while the client is running a standard edition server. Haven't been a big issue but i am just surprised that a edition feature isn't available in developer edition to simulate different editions for developers. Is there way to accomplish this or just for me to keep remembering the differences?!? ...

sum by currency
I have two column as you see below: EUR 5,000.00 USD 12,500.00 EUR 1,251.00 EUR 12,544.00 USD 5,555.00 GBP 15,455.00 How can I sum the amount Per currencies Tot GBP (function) Tot EUR (function) Tot USD (function) Hi Admin a similar question was asked earlier today - here's the answer i posted to that question couple of options - 1) use data / subtotals to automatically generate this (you can then use the outline levels to hide the details allowing you to print the summary) (ensure that you've sorted by Currency type first) 2) use a pivot tabl...

VBA Control Excel Checkbox
I am writing an application by VBA with Access. In the program, I need to get info from Access DB and put into an Excel file. For normal cells, it's ok to put text in it. But there are some check boxs on the Excel sheet, how do i control checkbox value inside VBA code? Thanks! Tommy ...

Editing Templates
I'm needing to edit the templates in Publisher 98 to delete all but the first page in each template. I work in a school and when the students use Publisher they always use a template but usually only have one page, but instead of specifying "print page 1 to 1" they just hit print and it prints out the entire template which really wastes paper. ...

Change edit Item box
Quick Question, In SharePoint I am trying to change which the edit item box associates with. (Example in my list I have the following Categories Name, Modified Date, Modified by, Document Type, etc...) Currently when I move my mouse over the Name Column, I see the drop down box saying, Check effective permissions Edit Properties Edit in Microsoft Word etc.. How can I change that so when I move the mouse over the Modified By Column that I'll see the same drop down box? You don't, sorry. "Thames" <Bob@bob.bob> wrote in message news:74566AB2...

Create a custom font scheme
All I want to do is create my own font scheme. I use Publisher for all the publications I produce for my work and it would be wonderful to have the affiliate font scheme applied with a click of a button. So, how do I create my font scheme? I already did the custom color scheme, but I can’t figure out how to do the font scheme. Please help! ...

Currency not available in currency list
Hi. I need to record bank statements in Egyptian pounds, which is not a currency supported in the list of currencies you can select. How do I specify a currency and exchange rate that is not on the drop down list? Tools, Options, Currencies, Add New Currency. "Ann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:227f01c3e0e1$40465380$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi. I need to record bank statements in Egyptian pounds, > which is not a currency supported in the list of > currencies you can select. How do I specify a currency and > exchange rate that is not ...

Creating Interactive Spreadsheets with Activex Controls
I am trying to create a spreadsheet to calculate travel claims and want users to enter data such as mileage travelled I also want them to be able to select a tick box which is relevant to there engine size and thus depending the box selected a different calculation will be run on the mileage to calculate the tax. e.g selecting box one would perform the calculation {cell with mileage}*.1*7/47 while box two would perhaps be {cell with mileage}*.12*7/47 Any advice much appreciated Regards Lloyd Lloyd, Here is one way. It assumes that the choices are columns B:D, choice 1,2, and 3. To use...

Locate 1 Customer Account record by multiple names
Multiple entry lines for names on accounts. Many of our customers are same households with different last names. We would like to be able to put both names on the account and be able to locate the account by either name. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane....

Different Currencies
I have Money 2004 (want to ugrade). I have recently moved to Germany and would like to start keeping my accounts in the Euro but notice that it will not allow me to. Only allows USA and Canadian currency. It seems to require me to convert to one of these currencies. I want to upgrade but I'm not wasting my money if I can't keep my accounts in Euros. Does anyone know if there is a way of changing the currency to Euro. Thanks You should be able to create new accounts denominated in Euros. I suspect you are correct that a US version will not let you default to Euros. Not being a...

Can't edit Excel document in browser with macros
Hello, A user is experiencing difficulty editing an Excel document when it is opened from a browser. The document contains macros. The user is prompted to enable or disable macros, she clicks "Enable", and then whenever she clicks a cell, she is prompted to save the document. The message is, "The document has been modified. Do you want to save changes?" So effectively, she can't edit this document without constantly being asked to save. I get the message when I click on a button. No save message appears when the document is saved to the hard drive and then edited in E...