Creating an Outlook 2007 macro that attaches a signature to new me

Hi, I'm new to macro creation and have several questions. I created code that
adds a random signature to an open message window. Now I need to find a way
to execute this code every time the user creates a new message window (new
message, reply, forward). How can this be done?
Following up on this I need to know what I can do with the macro code to
"install" it within several Outlook 2007 instances.

1) See the NewInspector event.

2) http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=28

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Am Wed, 16 Dec 2009 03:05:02 -0800 schrieb IDC:

> Hi, I'm new to macro creation and have several questions. I created code
that
> adds a random signature to an open message window. Now I need to find a
way
> to execute this code every time the user creates a new message window (new
> message, reply, forward). How can this be done?
> Following up on this I need to know what I can do with the macro code to
> "install" it within several Outlook 2007 instances.
0
Michael

Outlook 2000 #176
Customize Outlook Today Button not responding. Any ideas? "JMARA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2bbd01c470a2$9cfee5a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Customize Outlook Today Button not responding. Any ideas? www.google.com - you'll find THOUSANDS of hits about this. ...

create a roster

Outlook 2003 Calendar *from* office *to* home
Hi, I have MS Outlook 2003 on a Win XP pro OS, synchronized to a corporate calendar via Oracle Connector, and I would like to do this (apparently) simple thing: Syncronize events FROM corporate calendar to my local calendar DO NOT Syncronize events FROM my local calendar to corporate calendar. In Outlook I just see a send/receive option, not just send and just receive separate option. Any hint is welcome Stefano ...

2007 pst files
I just installed the 2007 update of Office. Everything installed fine, however I can't open Outlook. The error message says there are errors in my Personal Folders.pst. and to use Scanpst.exe to repair it. I can't find the file. I did a search and also looked in the Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033 folder - it's not there. How do I get the file and will this work with 2007? Thanks jan it should be located at following.. drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE12. -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices wiersma7, you wrote on Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:49:20 ...

Task Create - Status

Converting from Outlook Express to Outlook
Does anyone know of a good web site with information on converting from Outlook Express to Outlook. Have not had much luck with a general web search. Thanks, Will Will Fleenor just export everything from one to the other "Will Fleenor" <will@k2e.com> wrote in message news:et24bTJhEHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a good web site with information on converting from > Outlook Express to Outlook. Have not had much luck with a general web > search. > > Thanks, Will > Will Fleenor > > Will Fleenor <will@k2e.com> wrote: ...

IMF and Outlook 2003 in POP3 mode
My server gets all email via SMTP and IMF is working great, in OWA and Outlook 2003 Native Exchange mode junk mail goes to the junk folder and users can add exceptions for "junk" they want to receive etc. I'm wondering about my remote users who use Outlook 2003 in POP3 mode to grab their email (since RPC proxy works pretty lousy, can't wait til that is tweaked!). The email in their junk email folder is not downloaded to Outlook, and they have to log into OWA to see it. 1. Should/can Outlook 2003 download these junk messages via POP3? 2. If so, can they be moved to the j...

Create external database

Message received in Outlook Express but not in Office Outlook why
I used Outlook Express as default for e-mail. I installed Office Outrlook and marked it as default. I continue to receive e-mail on Outlook Express but not on Office Outlook. What settings do I need to make? Open Outlook using the /checkclient switch: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/commandlineswitches.htm -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "Old Fud" wrote: > I used Outlook Express as default for e-mail. I installed Office Outrlook > and marked i...

Outlook Recovery
I deleted my email account and wanted to create a new one, but when I open up Outlook, I don't have any Tools option to create a new account. How can I restore the program? You can modify your mail profile via the Mail applet in Control Panel. If you have trouble finding it see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/123 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Daved" ...

Outlook reply and forward problem
In Outlook 2000 using internet email and personal folders. When replying or forwarding an email it removes the original email from the inbox. Is there a setting to leave the original email in the inbox. >-----Original Message----- >In Outlook 2000 using internet email and personal >folders. When replying or forwarding an email it removes >the original email from the inbox. Is there a setting to >leave the original email in the inbox. >. > I was having the same problem. Look a few entries up from your entry in this news group(Subject:Forward_Reply). If you ...

How to create pie chart with %

Outlook Word Editor Curser Default
While typing an email in Outlook 2003 using MS Word editor, the curser goes to another location if you hesitate while composing the email. This drives a person crazy because you can't take your eyes off the screen for a moment. There is an option setting to set the curser off the default setting meaning the curser goes the message box automatically. This fixed it a over year ago, but when I downloaded updates the setting regressed back and I forgot how to correct this problem. HELP!! ...

How do I turn on drag and drop in MS Word 2007?
It seems that drag and drop has stopped working..... I have no clue why. There are instructions on how to turn drag and drop on/off for MS Word 2003, but I can't find the directions on how to do this for Word 2007. I'd like to turn this back on. Can anyone help? Click on the the Office Button (top/left) and at the bottom of that window click on Word Options. In that window choose Advanced. Drag and Drop is the third choice down. (That said... it doesn't always work even when you have selected it. Sigh) The problem could have to do with the Symbols dialog box. When you...

when form created

OL2K will not open .msg attachment
I have one computer out of 5 having this problem. OS is WinXP Outlook 2000 Exchange Server 5.5 When this user receives a forwarded message from any AOL user and opens the message OL shows error "Could not open one or more attachments." If the same message is sent to this user and others in house, others can open it and read with no problems. Attachments are .msg files, typically 2 to 6 nested levels of forwarding like you often see with AOL messaging users. Tried turning off attachment security. Also turned off anti-virus software. Scoured MS knowledgebase to no avail. ...

CRM Service Activity Outlook Calendar Sync Broken
Hi. All was fine until yesterday but now items on the Outlook calendar no longer appear to be tied to the service activities that created them. When I click on a calendar entry it opens an ordinary appointment view of what should be a service activity. Also, the "track in CRM" button seems to do nothing. A newly created service activity will appear on the calendar, but will exhibit the same characteristics described above. Any ideas on how to fix? I've considered reinstalling the CRM client for Outlook or possibly creating a new Outlook profile. Any thoughts would be...

Creating a Brochure

Open new thread
Hi How to open a new thread in console application ? Thanks Hai Ly Hoang wrote: > Hi > How to open a new thread in console application ? > Thanks As usual : CreateThread or _beginthreadex, depending on wethter you need the CRT initialization or not (most always you need it, so use _beginthreadex). Arnaud MVP - VC ...

How to create Access macro shortcut