Automated way to move messages to a non-outlokk folder - saves as

I need an automated way to move messages from an inbox to a non-outlook
folder saved as .msg files.

See the MailItem.SaveAs method.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Am Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:04:06 -0700 schrieb STMII:

> I need an automated way to move messages from an inbox to a non-outlook
> folder saved as .msg files.
0
Michael

Is there a way to totalize data from multiple worksheets?
I am trying to total data elements from weekly worksheets to a final work sheet which will give me quarterly and semiannual totals. Provided you've got the totals in the same cells in each worksheet, you can use this method: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/sum_the_same_cell_in_multiple_microsoft_excel_worksheets.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "MCV Celebration, FL" <MCV Celebration, FL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A67CC5A-B1CC-47BE-8D9B-4F20C1A31E45@microsoft.com... >I am trying to total data elements from weekly worksheets...

how to delete a partly transmitted message
I have a partly transmitted outgoing email message in outlook which includes eight photo attachments which appears to have jammed. How do I clear it? Place Outlook in Offline mode via File-> Work Offline. Restart Outlook and you should be able to delete it. For other solutions see; http:/www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers -----...

Hyperlink from 1 folder to another?
:confused: I am new to excel and need step by step directions please. For billing purposes, I want to put driver pay information on drive pay sheet which will automatically prefill into corresponding customer billing sheet. Example: Driver Joe paysheet shows delvery for ABC Law Office, th charge to law office is $15. I want to be able to have the $15 charg go directly/prefill to ABC Law Office billing sheet or somehow kno which customer sheet it should prefill. Is this possible? Please help -- Nicol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Nicola's Profil...

Not getting messages
Normally I use the msnews.microsoft.com as my news server. But today I had no new messages in this (microsoft.public.excel.misc) newsgroup; the latest one was at 1:15 pm yesterday. Other newsgroup (e.g ..... charting) are current. This occurs on two PC's. If I use the newsserver supplied by my ISP, then I get new messages. Is the problem mine or has it to do with the server I get msnews from? Thanks for any insight. -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address Hi Bernard! The msnews server needed a healthy kick by Doug Hite of Microsoft. After that ...

CRM and Fax automation question
Hi, I'm looking for a good or better fax server that can be easily and seamlessly integrate with MS CRM 3.0 or 4.0. I'm thinking of RightFAX or GFIFax... or even if I install these fax server in my environment, do I still need to do programming and customizations, such as post callout when a new Fax activity is created? Please advise :) You immediate response is appreciated. "Benjamin Fallar III" <fallar@pldtdsl.net> wrote in message news:3484C69D-B193-4B48-86A4-A4529D9DE4C6@microsoft.com... > I'm thinking of RightFAX or GFIFax... or even if I install ...

Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool. Any users of this ?
I recently downloaded the PST backup tool that I have posted below and it seems to work well on Outlook 2000,2002 and 2003. I am thinking of recommending it to anyone that does ask about automatic back-up tools as this is a tiny download (160 KB) and does seem to work very well. However I have only been using it for a couple of weeks and so far so good on Windows XP Pro. Is anyone else using this and had either really good luck or not so good luck ? Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010875321033&;CTT=98 Down...

Automation
Hello Everyone, Recently our IT group installed service pack 3 on our computers. I wrote some code in word that automatically attaches it self to an outlook email and sends it out. I'de like to disable two windows that i didn't get before they installed service pack 3 there are not titles so here is a description of the boxes: 1 - A program is trying to access email addresses you have store in outlook. do you want to allow this? then it asks for "allow access for" (1,5,10 minutes) 2 - then i get a similar one that just asks you if you're sure you want to send ...

How to manually delete messages in OL 2002?
Using Outlook 2002 I cannot Send or Receive messages. I get ERROR Message: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error." My Outlook may have too many messages in its various folders. If I need to manually delete some emails, how do I do it? Pressing the Delete Key only gives me the above ERROR message. Thanks, Try running ScanPST.EXE on your PST (Personal Folders) file. It might be damaged. "The Hun" <thehuninla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:da03bab8-2558-4e79-94b4-bfea4afa9749@e38g2000prn.googlegroups.com... > Using Outlook 2002 > >...

Provisioning/Automation tools for Exchange??
I have been asked to find some tools possible of automoating mailbox moves to specific databases/storage groups based on the department of a user for instance. Let's say User1 is part of HR and has transferred to Marketing. All the HR mailboxes reside on SG1 DB1 and all Marketing reside on SG1 DB2. Is there any software anyone knows of that can read the department attribute from AD and then move the mailbox according to defined rules you put in place. Any and all help appreciated! Mike In a couple of situations, organizations I have worked in have talked about having something li...

Any way to get around the number of columns limitation?
I'm pretty sure there's not, but figured I'd ask anyway. ;) I have a charting workbook that has grown to very probably needing more than the 256 columns of data to do all the charting. At least for it to continue doing it the way it is. I was hoping this particular deal I'm doing right now would stop prior to running out of columns, but it's not looking like it will. Any help? Thanks! Shawn Wait for the next version of excel??? 16K columns by 1 meg of rows. 43fan wrote: > > I'm pretty sure there's not, but figured I'd ask anyway. ;) > > ...

Is it Possible to Automate a Graph?
I have a sheet that has data in weekly fashion in the first and second rows. (Row 1, week: Row 2, data.) Is it possible to have a graph populate off of the information in rows 1 and 2 that automatically includes data for new weeks as they are entered in to the sheet? For example, I want to create a graph for weeks 1 through 3 now, and want the chart to automatically update if I add data for week 4. Row 1 Week 1 2 3 Data 12.5 17 18 Thanks for the assist! -Adam Use a defined name using the offset function for your series --...

Public Folder permissions #29
Hi, Is there any way that i can configure my public folder in such a way that users should only be able to view their own messages and no one else. E.g.: Public Folder = Test User1 posted Msg1 to test User2 posted Msg2 to test User1 should only be able to view MSG1 and no one else's is it possible? Here is the MSFT Exchange 2003 article for PF Permissioning. It shows the breakout of permissioning that you will need to set to achieve anything close to what you are looking for: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/insider/pubfolderpermissions.mspx C. Smith ...

Moving from OL2000 on WinMe to OL2003 on Win XPpro
Any ideas as to hou to go about this. Tried moving with STOMP BackupMyPC with no results. John Garvey <john@myoderm.com> wrote: > Any ideas as to hou to go about this. Tried moving with > STOMP BackupMyPC with no results. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Building folder-list in Excel
Hey guys You have kindly helped me before, and I dare to consult you again. I want to make a Excel-list of all subfolders in folder - the path = value in cell A1. If there are no subfolders then a msgbox will appear "Folder dos'nt exist". Proberbly a simple VBA-trick - but I'm not that kind of magician ...so..will you please help me again? Best regards Snoopy Option Explicit Private cnt As Long Private arfiles Private level As Long Sub Folders() Dim i As Long Dim sFolder As String Dim iStart As Long Dim iEnd As Long Dim fOutline As Boolean arfiles = Array() cnt = ...

Way to automate adding pictures in a series in Excel?
I'm putting a column of pictures of people next to a column with their names. If I have the pictures together in a folder, with the photo file names numbered with the corresponding row numbers that the pictures go in, is there a way to record a macro so that (for instance) 28.jpg will go into the picture column in row #28, then 29.jpg will go into the picture column in row #29, etc. In other words, insert a whole series of pictures (filenames the same as their appropriate row numbers) in their correct places, by initiating one macro? If anyone has any idea of how that could be done, I wou...

Is there a way to get an average, excluding the lowest number?
I need to get an average of a set of numbers and either exclude the lowest number in the set OR make sure that only numbers over 10,000 are in the average -- does anyone know how to do this? look up the database functions in excel (function wizard-database functions) DAverage is the most out of the box solution available. "TNTraining" wrote: > I need to get an average of a set of numbers and either exclude the lowest > number in the set OR make sure that only numbers over 10,000 are in the > average -- does anyone know how to do this? =AVERAGE(IF(A1:A5<>MIN(A1...

Is there a way to set tables as a single block?
Alrighty people, I've been given until the end of the week to finish up a program that I've been working on as a pet project and there are just a couple of things that I need to get cleaned up with it. - the excel program creates two tables, of about 8 rows x3 columns each with one row dividing them.These 17 rows are then copied into word onto a template. What I need, is for those 17 rows to be in two fixed blocks of the 8x3 so that when they get pasted into Word it cant end up with half of a table on one page and the other half of it on the next. seems to me it'd be a formatting ...

mail download error message
------------------------------------------- cliff2noronha[delete]@gmail.com cliff2noronha@gmail.com Friday, July 30, 2004 2:14 AM After a year of successful Outlook performance, I suddenly encountered the below error message and have been unable to download my POP3 mail from my comcast broadband cable ISP. All account settings are unchanged as before. I'm going nuts job-hunting without email. Please help me !! Internet E-Mail -- Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network pr...

Move Mailboxes: 5.5 Spanish to 5.5 English
Good morning everyone, I have a tricky maneuver to perform next month and I am trying to get all of my ducks in a row. Hope you guys (and gals) can help. The Story: I have two Exchange 5.5 SP4 mail servers running on Win2K in Mexico. Win 2K server and Exchange 5.5 have been installed in Spanish. The mail servers are not part of my domestic exchange Org, and they are in a different NT 4.0 domain. I need to bring all of these mailboxes into my domestic Exchange 5.5 Org. I plan on migrating the NT 4.0 domain user accounts to my Active Directory 2003, and then export the mailboxe...

Moving text
In a manuscript I have some long quotes which are in smaller font and indented more than body of text. It is centered. When I come back to the document later, I find that the text has not stayed put. Some lines have moved. Is there any way in MS Pub to lock this text in place so it doesn't move around. I appreciate any advice you can provide. Thanks, Tom Text shouldn't move. What version Publisher are you using? Was your manuscript started in a different version. Have you considered putting the long quotes in a separate text box or a Design Gallery sidebar? Long documents such a...

moving/copying crm databse to test environ
Before we implemented CRM, I built a virtual test environment for our consultants to work with. 4 virtual machines: crm, domain controller, exchange, sql2005. We have since implemented CRM in our production environment. The consultants are gone, and the project lead has been making changes in the production environment. We want her to make changes in the test environment. So, wed like to copy the database information from production to test. the catch: the virtual test environ is a completely separate domain and forest. Is it possible to import data from the production db (sql 2005) to the t...

Outlook crashes w/ Dr. Watson Event ID 4019 fowarding messages
A user is having a problem when he forwards emails to another user within my network. Outlook crashes with a Dr. Watson Event ID 4097: The application generated an application error. The exception generated was c0000005 at address 20202020. The user who gets the error is forwarding SPAM to another use that catalogs the messages for entry into our firewall. Up to 50 messages can be forwarded as attachments at one time. I haven't found anything concrete for a fix. Anyone have any advice? ...

Automating transfers, is this possible?
Hi All. I am using MM 2007 Premium and I'm using Advanced Bills. In "Help" it says .... "Make electronic transfers. Set up automated transfers between any accounts you track in Money" I have a set up an "xfer" from my checking to my savings (same bank) to occur once a month but Money doesn't actually do anything unless I manually go to "Bills Summary", check it and and click "Pay Online". This isn't what I would call an automated transfer. Is there any way to actually make this happen? Thanks, Richard ----== Posted via ...

can I arrange all mail from all folders into one view?
Is it possible to sort/arrange *all mail* from all my Outlook folders and view everything *by person* in one search result pane? Lotus Notes does this with a default icon. Very handy. Many thanks. Steve Owego, NY ...

Moving from Plus Deluxe to Home & Small Business
Hello, I have recently started a small business and want to manage the finances using Money Plus Home & Small Business. I have been using Plus Deluxe for over a year now and don't want to risk losing the data or settings associated with that file. I have downloaded the trial for H&SB, but it tells me I must uninstall the currently installed version first. I am concerned that this will wipe out any settings related to the program itself, Bill Insights, etc. I was hoping for more of an upgrade option. Nevertheless, does my current Money backup file contain, in addition to...