Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis

I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for
Data Collection and Publishing.

This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing
Office 2007 Enterprise.  The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named
Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago.

Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list
of COM.adds in Outlook 2007.

More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any
email message to read it.

The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in Microsoft Access Outlook
Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing’ and the text of the error reads
‘An error occurred while calling the callback: “Ribbon_GetDCVisible” ‘

WHY is this happening (especially as the ribbon does not even exist in the
Outlook main window)?

HOW do I get rid of this annoying error message?

HOW do I restore the add-in’s functionality?

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Access 97 executables and other versions of Access
I have a few questions regarding Access 97 and other versions of Access as we don't have time to develop .net versions of our Access 97 databases and some of our users are moving to other versions of Office/Access - I work for a local authority hence we tend to be very slow in moving to newer technology! We've tried converting our Access 97 databases (lots of front end forms) into Access 2000 but they fail and we don't want to install two versions of Access due to having our applications delivered via Novell to the user (PC's are locked down). Do we need to purchase...

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook not sending messages from correct POP3 account
I am a tech support person, supporting several companies from my home. Therefore, I have several pop3 email accounts setup on my computer in Outlook. When I reply to an email, I need to make sure that the correct account shows up in the "From" field. This works for some messages, but for others, the email is sent from the wrong account (making me look real bad :-)). This happens even when it says it's going to be sent from the correct account, if I check the sent items afterward, I'll see that it was sent from the wrong account. This is driving me batty and I nee...

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

Copy Filtered Data
I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 with headers and having a variable ending row. My filter criteria is Column 1 not blank and Column 11 ="s". I would like to copy the filtered date (No headers) to another work book beginning in BE3. Thanks! Hi, Once the data is filtered, highlight it, press CTRL + G, special, visible cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want the information and press CTRL + V "sailor4life61@yahoo.com" wrote: > I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 > wi...

problem #4

Access denied when forwarding
When I am working remote using webmail, after being logged on and receiving mail...when I try and forward a mail message I get a "access denied" error When I am logged on as a MAPI client....everything works fine. Any ideas? Thanks, Jeff ...

95 and 97 problem

how to skip a column when entering data?
On one worksheet, for the sake of appearance Column B contains a calculated amount, which is the product of Column A and Column C. Is there a way to skip to column C when entering the data in Column A without doing it manually? Thanks, Godzilla This will give you the idea. right click on sheet tab>view code>insert this>SAVE Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Row > 2 And Target.Column = 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(, 2).Select End Sub "Godzilla" <Godzilla@monster.org> wrote in message news:MPG.19e3d6a7ae92e03398971a@news....

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Extender-Create a new data entry window
Is it possible to create a new extender form or window (not sure of the terminology) to enter data into Dynamics? Specifically the Sales Forecast Window in Manufacturing is terrible for entering data, everytime you move to the right, it the scrolling window jumps back to the top and you have to find the item again. Anyway, I would like a new window to enter a sales forecast, is this possible? thanks -- Doug Unfortunately Extender data is stored in Extender tables and cannot be stored in the Sales Forecast tables. I agree with you that the data entry screen is horrible. I am tal...

Data Ribbon disabled
I'm trying to do a "what-if analysis" for my beginning Excel class and when I click on the appropriate cell and then the Data ribbon, all of the options are greyed out. While struggling with this, I noticed the options on the Insert ribbon are also greyed out but the other tabs are fine. I appreciate any insight. Hi, Check the Review tab, the worksheet may be protected. Check you do not have multiple sheets selected, [Group] will be displayed in the title bar is you have. Cheers Andy Akcath wrote: > I'm trying to do a "what-if analysis"...

Outlook 2003 won't save password in pop3 account settings
I am trying to set my email account settings to remember my password and it still prompts me everytime I send or receive email for the password. If I type it in, I have no trouble connecting and getting mail though. I am working through a citrix terminal to connect to outlook 2003 running on our company server. Is this a known bug? Is there a patch? Help! Sean Cartwright ...

Installation Problem!!

Outlook rules and Junk Email filtering
Hello! I have a problem with Outlook 2003 SP3 and the Junk Email folder. I have filtering set to Low, and I get emails from a contact page on a web site that always have the same subject. Sometimes, those messages end up in the Junk Email folder, sometimes they end up in the Inbox. I created a rule that says for any email with that subject, move it to the Inbox and stop processing more rules. The problem is that some of the messages STILL end up in the Junk folder. So, how can I stop the Junk Email filter from moving these messages? Is there some hidden way to make them stay in the In...

Outlook won't open after reinstalling it after installing Windows
My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office 2007. Outlook will not open. Any suggestions? Margye Hixson Suggest providing information. Include what you did, what happened and any and all error messages. Be detailed as if we weren't there and don't know what happened. -- Russ Valentine "Margye" <Margye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F85CAAC-2042-4CAB-A329-EF6B3A682189@microsoft.com... > My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office > 2007. > Outlook will not open....

Using Checkboxes to add data to a table.
I have been having trouble developing this form for a couple of days. It seems the solution should be simple but so am I. I have an input form with four text boxes. I need to use the same data and create a new line in the table for up to but not always 9 different company positions. I was given a possible way of keeping the info on the form for the next position using the AfterUpdate event and setting the default back to the same box. But in using his suggestion I get #NAME? for the boxes with text when I select the next new record. The boxes with numbers come back the way he said it wo...

Directory Replication Problem #2

Resource editor problems