Ourlook sending error 0X80070057 invalid parameter

Got an Error message:  "sending reported error 0X80070057.  Could not
complete the operation.  One or more parameters are invalid."
Background:   A month ago I transferred my contact list from work computer
(XP and Office 2003) to new home computer (Win 7 and Office 2007).  I get
email through gmail.  Worked fine for a month.  Today, I typed in a new email
address into the address field of an email, and got this error when sending.
Office is no longer able to do any send/receive operation and reports this
error each time.  Any ideas?
--
Frank

when I send an email it automaticatly sends it as an attachment
When I send an email outlook 2003 sends it out as an attachment and then it is rejected by the web site that I am sending it to. "panderson" <panderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:197A3A68-16C3-4F8C-9D71-9EF6F383ADA8@microsoft.com... > When I send an email outlook 2003 sends it out as an attachment and then > it > is rejected by the web site that I am sending it to. Stop using Rich-Text Format. Use plain-text or HTML format. Web sites don't accept e-mails. Mail servers accept e-mails. -- ______________________________________________...

Run-time error 438
I'm trying to find out why this code is not working. With Worksheets("Multi-period Code data").ListBox1 .Clear For FillCount = 1 To Worksheets("ClassCodes").Range("E1") .AddItem Worksheets("ClassCodes").Range("C1").Offset(FillCount, 0) Next FillCount .ListIndex = Worksheets("Multi-period Code data").Range("O1").Value End With Just to clarify, there is a sheet named "Multi-period Code data" and ListBox1 exists on the sheet. The err...

Message stuck in outbox when using "Send To"
Hi, I have a user with Outlook 2003. If he create a new mail and attach a PDF file, then the message is sent perfectly. If he on the other hand right clicks the PDF file, clicks Send To -> Mail recipient, fill in the mail and click send, then the mail is stuck in the outbox. Any suggestions???? Thanks in advance!!!! M O J O ...

how to send an email from microsoft outlook
I am very new with computers i need some advise on how to send an email in which i had never sent an email ever If you have defined a mail account for Outlook to use, simply open Outlook and click on New > Mail Message. You may also see a New Mail Message icon on your toolbar. What it looks like depends on what version of Outlook you're using. If you have not defined/created a mail profile for Outlook, read the instructions here: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm "regarding email" <regarding email@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Error message #10
Following connection to Money to update my data I receive the following summary message: Money encountered an error processing the downloaded file 'SMRTINET.INI'. Any ideas? Hi. This problem started last week, and tech support it currently working to fix the problem. Don >-----Original Message----- >Following connection to Money to update my data I receive >the following summary message: > >Money encountered an error processing the downloaded >file 'SMRTINET.INI'. Any ideas? >. > At least for my M04 installation, the previously reported solu...

Sending report to desktop
I am creating account transaction report Money 2002)and sending it to desktop. Nothing happens. I am trying to convert data to use with Quicken 2004 and without this I can not do it. There is no help from Intuit. Does any one know why I am unable to send teh report file to desktop as an .xml? ...

can money send payments to checkfree instead of a bank?
I am wondering if money can be configured to send epays to checkfree electronic bill pay service instead of sending them to a bank? Please reply to ralph.bachmann@gmail.com Thank you, Ralph I know it works with MSN Billpay, but in Money Plus, and I think it is = the same for previous versions, you can choose checkfree if you are an = existing user. Go to banking: manage online services; go down to Billpay and = click on view list of providers that work with Microsoft Money. "bachmannrl" <Ralph.Bachmann@gmail.com> wrote in message=20 news:93dd88a2-9cc6-4429-a3c0-e91d10d1cee...

IIF Query for Numeric Values in Text Field
I’m attempting to flag interest rate spread errors and omissions in a file from a sales database using IIF statements I adapted from another database (I’m a novice at this). The field I’m querying is text format and contains both alpha and numeric values. When I test for a null value the IIF works fine, but when I test for a numeric value I get an #ERROR. Spread Error1: IIf(([Tbl 1 Eligible Closed Deposit Opps Appended]!Spread Is Null),1,0) Spread Error2: IIf(([CCC Fall 2007 Eligible Products]![IB/NIB]="NIB" And [Tbl 1 Eligible Closed Deposit Opps Appended]!Spread<4),1,0...

send
lately some of my email receipiants have complained that they receive multiple copies of email from me. I noticed last night that when I send email, with the status box open it shows 4 sending and receiving each time that i send an email, the receiver gets 4 emails, anybody got any ideas???? John >I noticed last night that when I send email, with the >status box open it shows 4 sending and receiving each time >that i send an email, the receiver gets 4 emails, How many accounts do you have defined? What version of Outlook are you running? -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 32...

Sum function on subform error
Hi I have a main form that contains a subform the main form is an invoice and the subform is the parts of the invoice and on the footer of the subform I have a sum function that gives the total. =Sum([SPQty]*[SPUnitPrice]) my problem is stability. Somtimes it works fine and somtimes I get an Error that seems to go on endlessly like its in some kind of calculating error loop. when I run the subform on its own and not inside the main form the sum function always works fine every time but when its within the main form as a subform it works only somtimes. any comments or help please Im using VI...

Sending issues
Hi I administer Exchange 2003 Server. few days ago on of the user reported problem with sending to one particular e-mail address. This person can send and receive normally apart of sending to this one e-mail address. Could you help me finding reason for this problem? Regards D. that's it: -----Original Message----- From: MAILER-DAEMON@messagelabs.com [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@messagelabs.com] Sent: 18 April 2006 16:45 To: Shelley O'Hara Subject: failure notice This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com. I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresse...

Sending graphical email in quick campaign
Many of our marketing quick campaigns are for sending out invites to events. These events are setup with a jpg and is graphical. How do we include these pictures and graphics into a email quick campaign? You can embed images provided they are externally facing on the internet (CRM embeds the 'link' to them, so they are rendered when viewed by the receipient). For more advanced/other options, check out ExactTarget. -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Luvsql" wrote: > Many of our marketing quick campaigns are for sending out invites to events. > These events are s...

erratic Send as...
Hi, we have a particular user who can use "Send As" when sending to the internal emails and even to some external emails but on others no luck. Any Ideas? He has access on the mailbox, send on behalf and send as in the sec permissions. Very strange... Nich What is the actual error the user gets? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Nich" <nickaquilina@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O7FEOFjmEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > we have a particular user who can use "Send As&...

oe2000 gens errors: "unable to find server" WTTE
I was using OE2000 as usual for last 6 years till today. Today, Saturday, 4/09/2005, each time I clicked on the icon on the QuickStart part of the taskbar, I got a small message box saying "unable to find server" or words to that effect. I finally right clicked the OE2000 icon on the QuickStart bar and selected properties. To my surprise the shortcut tab showed the path to outlook.exe AND IN ADDITION, THE ARGUMENT " /recycle". I thought that was odd. So I erased the "/recycle" and rebooted the system. Now outlook behaves normally and brings in the email, etc. ...

Cannot send from Outlook on laptop
Have been trying to set up Outlook on my new laptop. I'm sure everything is properly configured for gmail. When I run the settings self-test, it will do everything but send the test message. It says my e-mail address field is incorrect, but it isn't. I've contacted Comcast. They had no clue. I'm thinking this may have to do with wireless? I have a Netgear router. A secured connection. But it doesn't even work when I have the laptop docked. Thoughts? Kimberly EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com If your new laptop is XP...

runtime error
I have a password form: depending on the password a particular form will open by an 'on click' event as below: Private Sub okbutton_Click() If Forms![password form].text_password = "atay" Then DoCmd.OpenForm "Angela Taylor" _ Else: If Forms![password form].text_password = "dgra" Then DoCmd.OpenForm "Dave Graham" _ Else: MsgBox "You have entered an incorrect password", vbOKCancel DoCmd.Close acForm, "password form", acSaveNo End Sub When i add the same code to an 'on enter' event it gives me a runtime error 2585, ...

VIRUS? : Sending Emails
Over the past few days I've gotten several 'mail undeliverable' messages which I'm convinced are legitimate. They have all the proper tagging from my ISP, and the format and layout is all correct etc. Problem is I never sent any of these emails, I fear my computer is being used to send spam! Anyone have any information on this, please? If requested I can email a copy of an email I received like this one. Thx in advance, J.R. It is a virus indeed but you don't have to be infected yourself. A virus searches on the infected computer for a "From" and "To&q...

Send Mail with Lotus Notes
I noticed that, now that I'm using Notes as my email client, the Send Now and Mail Recipient options are not available to me. If I try to add wither of these buttons to a toolbar or menu, they disappear as soon as I close the Customize dialog. I did a quick search through the newsgroup, and I see that people are sending Notes emails from within Excel. Anybody know why those options would not stay on my copy of Excel (2002 SP-3)? Oddly enough, I can send a book for review. -- tj Hi ??????? Check out this first http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm See also the link for Notes ex...

error 920
Cannot save drawing as windows bitmap, jpeg, gif etc. Always receive error 920. ------=_NextPart_0001_43527A4E Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit To work around this problem, use the following method: > Open your Visio file. >Remove the background file if any exists(File->Page Setup->Page Properties). >Select the entire drawing by creating a selection box, by left clicking the mouse and dragging it over the drawing.(Not by pressing Ctrl A or Edit-> Select All). >Copy the selection by right clicking the mouse and selecting 'Copy' from t...

sending e-mail 06-26-10
When inserting an address from my contact group, the SEND button does not appear. It is ok when setting the address in directly. Can anyone advise please? Inserting an address where exactly? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "jack861070 - BT Total Broadband email account" wrote in message news:uqn#i$XFLHA.4824@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... When inserting an address from my contact group, the SEND button does not appear. It is ok when setting the address in directly. Can anyone advise please? ...

Error sending e-mail
In Outlook (2002), I can send e-mail normally using address book,type-in address, etc. But on rrofessional organization boards, Monster, etc. When I click on the e- mail address I want to send mail to I get "Can't create the item" errors. It's happening in Outlook and Outlook Express on my system. Any ideas??? Make sure you have Outlook set as your default program in Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab Programs -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service ...

HTTP Error 403.6
We have been using an exchange server for a years. We have had the OWA option running for over a year. The Problem: The problem started last week. We started getting errors when we tried to access our exchange server via web page. The error is : HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbindden: IP address of the client has been rejected. Internet Information Services (IIS). We cant access the web email from either outside or inside the network. I went throught every option I could find and I did NOT find our IP's in an exception list. Any Ideals? Scott Burke In news:6D06CD75-1B92-495B-A4B0-3B3975A...

Add-in function has #NAME error
I am using Excel 2000 and after I loaded my first custom-written addin, the addin function is apparently not recognized because when I put the function into a cell I get a #NAME error. The function name appears in the function drop-down list (I think this is called the Name Box) under "user defined" as you would expect. And I can pick it from there to put it into a cell. This eliminates any typo problem, but as I said I still get a #NAME error. In summary, I can pick the addin function from the Name Box and yet I get the #NAME error. I think "#NAME" means the item i...

Ourlook....Operation Failed
Outlook 2000. Operating system windows 2000. For some reason I am not able to start my outlook anymore. When I try to open it I get an error: Operation Failed. How do I fix it? Scott ...

Ex2K3
When a user outside our domain sends mail to a public folder email address, it comes through as a post. When a user in AD sends to the same email address via Outlook, it comes through as an email. Does anyone have an idea on how to get outside emails to appear as emails in a public folder? There was a hotfix and regkey that you could set for 2000 to get around this. I was just looking and it did NOT make it into E2K3. We have, however, added it to the codebase for SP1. -- Cheers, Steve Antonio Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, a...