Importing To Outlook from Outlook Express Problem

I have been using Outlook Express and there are a lot of folders and emails
in my Outlook Express.

I tried Import the Outlook Express into my Outlook and not all of the
e-mails were copied over.  There are many folder names that are empty.  It
looks like there isn't enought space in Outlook to store my Outlook Express?

Can someone help me in suggestions to move my Outlook Express folders and
address over into Outlook.

I am using Outlook Express 6.0 and my Outlook is 2003 Sp3

Thank You,

Attachments with Outlook
I receive many emails with large attachments and outlook seems to copy the attachments down twice which causes long delays. When I first select an email with an attachment I have to wait while Outlook downloads the attachment, then when I want to see the attachment I have to wait while it is downloaded again. Is there any way of preventing this dual download? I have the fastest network connection available in my location. Thanks Brian ...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

I am Facing a problem #2
Hi, I am facing a problem. I am developing a dialog based application. I loaded microsoft web browser Control in the dialog I have a javascript file and loades inside the browser. The script file has a command button. Problem!!!!! When the command button is pressed, I want a message box to be displyed from the dialog class not from the script. Please suggest!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sumanta <rout.sumanta@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1172818928.375138.26740@30g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I am facing a problem. > > I am developing a dialog based application. > ...

Greater Than / Less Than Problem
Don't want to sound silly here, but I am actually having a problem with a formula that will allow me to count only values greater than 0 but less than 11. Is this Possible in 1 unique formula? Heres the situation: Within Column B6:B35, I want a count of any number that is greater than 0 but less than 11. I tried the following but it returns a 0: countif(B6:B35,">0<11") Thanks In Advance for any help here... -- Mhz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mhz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&us...

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

outlook 2007 runs slow

Outlook2k7 over VPN Out of Office Assistant problem
User's computer is not a member of the domain. Mail flows and all looks good till you start the OOF thing. It will just tell you it cannot connect to the server because it's currently unavailable. Now when we add autodiscover.domain.com pointing to the Exchange server to the host file of that computer it works but why? Without it when you run a test it will tell you that a Srv Record lookup for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) or Local autodiscover for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) yaro Hello yaro, Thanks for your post. The error 0x8004010F usually means MAPI_E_NOT_FOU...

problem with signature
I am trying to create a simple signature for my HTML mails, with a link to my website.I want it to be a hover link, no underline. I have made a very simple HTML in Dreamweaver, and all the appropriate attributes and styles are set via CSS. It looks and works fine on my browser. But when I select it as my signature file in OL2003, hover link property disappears and it reverts to the dreaded underline link. Any ideas how achieve this? TIA ...

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Outlook 2003

Import Palm files
Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, calendar, etc Depends what you can export to from Palm Desktop. Personally, I've found this messy. Why not just get sync software that can sync your Palm with Outlook directly? Chapura Pocketmirror or Pumatech Intellisync are two ideas....or your Palm CD may have come with this option. F. Carvalho wrote: > Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files > (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, > calendar, etc ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

How to realize communication problem?
Hello everybody. I am working on a project in which I read/write data via rs-232 from/to my Windows application to/from an microcontroller. Now, my boss wants me to write a library which he can use for different microcontrollers. This library should store any changes of data. So the desired microcontroller should just be able to pick up the data. You can think of it this way: Me, representing the Windows application, put a sheet of information into a drawer. A buddy of mine, (representing a microcontroller) can go to the drawer an pick up the sheet for further treatment. So, my quest...

OWA problems #6
Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, their mailbox opens, but in the reading pane the only message is "loading..." Also no other functions of OWA interface seems to work (new, contacts...) as well as log off button. However if I try to access OWA from inside the company everything is fine. Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:33:14 -0700, "Ducukm0" <Ducukm0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, >their mailbox opens, but in t...

Contact not importing names of csv lists
Whenever I import a csv file into outlook 2007 it imports only the email addresses, nothing else. I've titled the csv columns with the exact same headings as the outlook contact headings. Still, it imports only the email addresses. What do I need to do to get it to import the full names as well? Is it correct to assume that because you stated that you "titled the csv columns the same as the Outlook contact headings" - that you used "auto-map" to import your data? There is absolutely no reason, benefit or value whatsoever (under any circumstances) in ...