import microsoft mail to outlook

i have tried importing windows mail to outlook. i get an error when i try to
export to  microsoft exchange- "error while initializing MAPI".
would like to get my messages into outlook- on a new windows 7 machine

Have you configured Outlook?

"IRAM" <IRAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i have tried importing windows mail to outlook. i get an error when i try
> export to  microsoft exchange- "error while initializing MAPI".
> would like to get my messages into outlook- on a new windows 7 machine

0
DL

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

OUTLOOK links & pictures
My outlook received e-mails have suddenly stopped displaying pictures and links. Can anyone please help ?? ...

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Outlook Express 6 #51
On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now when I go to OE I can't open, send any e-mail or open my address book. An error message comes up that says Msimn This program has performed an illegal operation....and it closes OE. How do I fix this? -- Thanks, Cathy Cathy Wing wrote: > On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running > Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now > when I go to OE I can't open, send ...

Cannot send internet mail... HELP!!!
I have a new install of Windows 2003 with a 120 day version of Exchange 2003.I can recieve email from any domain but I can only send mail internaly. The machine is public, no firewall. I have no DNS errors. I can connect via telnet to my mail server at home as well as connect via telnet from my home server to the 2003 server. the mail stuck in the queue say "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." I have spent a week trying to get this fixed. All my experince is with 5.5 and this is making want to stick with that. Any hlep would be greatly appreciated. ...

Export to Outlook 2010
I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You open the previous data file, but then you might mean your data is on one PC and you want to open it on a new PC? Not realy enough info "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C5E4A4-1EA0-4361-A37A-ADACC890CBC0@microsoft.com... >I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook > "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You can connect to an existing pst-file via...

Extracting Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC vhd
Dear all, Help please...I've struggled all day with this. I need a copy of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration, released May 2006. I have downloaded the 5 files, from the Microsoft downloads site, but I cannot extract. I get the following two error messages, when I run the self-extracting .exe: Packed data CRC failed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC (May 2006 Edition - Extended).vhd CRC failed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstration VPC (May 2006 Edition - Extended).vhd Any ideas? As far as I can see the downloads of the part01.exe and part02 to ...

OutLook 2003 #38
Anyone out there using outlook 2003. I seem to have a problem and not sure why. In the Junkmail Options if you select Safe Lists Only it should only allow items in your lists or in contacts. Well, it lets all mail through even the just mail... Anyone else having this problem? -Mark ...

Where to Buy Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 2008 US version living in Sweden
I would like to buy Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 2008 US version. Where should I go? I am living in Sweden and Amazon.com refuses to send it outside US. I have tried the US trial version with my own data without any problem. See my reply in the UK NG. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Erik Mattsson" <erikm@bredband.net> wrote in message news:eT%23c0xqgIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I would like to...

2000: All SMTP Mail Going Via Exchange Instead
I have been successfully using Outlook 2000 to send via multiple accounts, including the in-house Exchange server and multiple outside SMTP servers, for years, via the Services option. Yesterday, suddenly, this no longer works. Now, if I'm logged into the Exchange server and have my incoming mail directed to my Exchange Inbox as usual, all outgoing SMTP mail is sent via the Exchange server no matter which SMTP service I have at the top of the Services --> Delivery tab. If I'm not logged into the Exchange server, or I have mail going into a different mailbox, the SMTP servers work...

Importing Dynamic data

outlook attachment question
she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the body, as opposed to being an attachment Switch to HTML or Plain Text format; Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "nat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2015401c45872$8ac3cba0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the > body, as opposed to being an attachment ...

Importing a CSV file

Formatting Toolbar missing (not even selectable), MS Outlook 2000
I have several PCs with Outlook 2000 where the Formatting Toolbar is no longer listed as an item under the View > Toolbars menu, on a msg window in either Rich Text or HTML mode (Word is NOT and have never been the e-mail editor). It is NOT the case that the Formatting Tool- bar is simply not being displayed. Instead it's not there to display. By that I mean that it's not even available in the context menu of the Standard Toolbar to be selected (checked) to display. I am able to check all the toolbars that ARE listed, and they display as they should (and go away if I uncheck them). ...

Microsoft Eula keeps coming up
Hi all, I have a problem in excel 2002. I installed office from disk and did all the updates. Every time I reboot the machine, Excel opens up automatically and the Microsoft Eula agreement comes up. I accept and close it, but upon the next reboot, it comes up again. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this. Perhaps deleting registry keys? Thanks in advance for any help. Fil Fil, Log on as the administrator account and accept the EULA. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC ...

mail Groups
....is there a way to just show today and maybe yesterday in my inbox rather than a week ago , 2 weeks ago , 3 weeks ago et cetera Depends on your version, but try View, Arrange by, deselect Show in Groups. "russell sullivan" wrote: > ....is there a way to just show today and maybe yesterday in my inbox rather > than a week ago , 2 weeks ago , 3 weeks ago et cetera > > > You can filter the view to show mostly whatever you like. Try (for Outlook 2003) View | Arrange By | Current View | Customize Current View .... Select Filter and use the advanced tab. Yo...

does Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 have a slide limitation?
I am using it for verbiage only but have approximately 1,400 slides. Other than the concern of PPT failing in general, and I have backed it all up, is there a point where I will not be able to add slides? First -- ouch. I'm guessing you're using PowerPoint for documentation, not projection. Anyway, I've not aware of a limit. If there is, you could always start breaking up the slides into separate presentations then embed them as objects into a main presentation. "HipDagger" wrote: > I am using it for verbiage only but have approximately 1,400 s...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Outlook 2003 send fine, but does not recieve
I have Outlook 2003 installed and at least twice a day, I get the following error message: Task 'Comcast Email - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I have tried ending all processes other than Outlook, with no change. I have tried rebooting with no change. Sometimes it is when I first open Outlook, and sometimes it happens after I have had it open a while. I have talked to Comcast and they do not have any resolution for th...