I need to go back to using my RR email address in RR

I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007.  I no longer receive
my emails at RR.  How can I switch my email delivery back to RR?

Call Road Runner support

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"jmc112449" <jmc112449@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007.  I no longer receive
> my emails at RR.  How can I switch my email delivery back to RR?

0
Peter
5/16/2010 6:55:54 PM
"jmc112449" <jmc112449@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007.  I no longer receive
> my emails at RR.  How can I switch my email delivery back to RR?

Configuring Outlook to access your Road Runner account will in no way change
the delivery of messages to your Road Runner mailbox.  That has nothing to do
with Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
5/17/2010 1:59:52 PM
I think you need to use Outlook to leave mail on the server.  see
http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/leaveonserver.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

"jmc112449" <jmc112449@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007.  I no longer
> receive
> my emails at RR.  How can I switch my email delivery back to RR?

0
Diane

Non delivery receipts for email I didn't send?
Hi, I have rec'd a NDR for an email that I didn't send. The details are below. The message is sent by "Ronald" but gives my email address. I have changed the email details to avoid spam problems. I have sent this onto our mail support but they say as the header is suppressed their is little they can do. Does anyone have any idea has this has happened? It has coincided with me being unable to send emails to anyone beyond our internal system - I kept receiving mail refused messages. The mail admin people have said they have resolved this by changing my email address? TIA for a...

recently used files
It's back! Opened Excel this morning and have no recently used files listed under FILE. This happens randomly and only affects Excel not Word. No maintenance preformed. No reboot. It was there when computer went into "drive off & monitor off" mode last night and no files listed today, its starting a new list. Excel 2000 on XP machine "suits my needs so don't suggest newer version please" Its aggravating, any thoughts on cause please SG On thought would be if you run programs such as AdAware when it is done, don't check the MRU list "fix" W...

What are .ifs files used for Exchange 2003?
I am running Exchange 2003 SP1 Enterprise with the default install. So drive m should be disabled. Though I notice .ifs files popping up in the directory where the mailbox store is. The research that I found it that Exchange uses these files as temp files and the SA removes them when they are done. But I don't know how acurate the research is that I found. Does anyone know if this is normal operation for Exchange 2003? What does Exchange 2003 use .ifs files for? I have notice that one particualar .ifs file has not been removed for over a day. Thanks... Regan IFS - Installab...

how to enforce emails sent with white background
using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. Company wants to enforce white background for all emails sent internally and externally. Is there a GPO or something can do that for all the mail enabled users? Thanks. ...

Lebans MonthCalendar Does Not Work Properly When Using an Image Button
I am using the Lebans MonthCalendar. Instead of using the textbox double-click event to open the calendar, I would like to use a bitmap graphic (image control) of a calendar I created. However, there seems to be a problem where after opening the MonthCalendar form, the window will not accept any input. I am using Access 97 on Windows XP. Anyone else experience the same thing? For now I have resorted to using a command button control, but I hate the border it produces... You cannot setfocus to an Image control and if I remember correctly, the MonthCalendar positioning logic requries this fe...

how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ?
how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? You can't. Why would you? The Outlook Address Book is only a list of electronic addresses to which you can address messages. Why would you need a phone number there? Phone numbers, like all Contact data, are stored in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ingaga" <Ingaga @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2224F0-0E8B-4E20-A2AC-200B044053FD@microsoft.com... > how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? What in the world is the purpse of the Outlook address book whe...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Do I have to use Conditional Formatting or a Macro?
Hi All, I have a table like this: Value1 Value2 Value3 aq x 3 aa y 5 The cells under 'Value2' already have a ConditionalFormatting (with 3 conditions) to change the background color. I'd like to know if it's possible to apply a format (ie just border) to the entire row, and copy the ConditionalFormatting regarding the 'Value2' column, as soon as I insert a new record in 'Value1'. That is, when cells under 'Value' are not blank, then the row will have a border, and cell under 'Value2' has ConditionalFormatting...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Money 2005 Back Out
Is it possible to back out of the 2005 Money code and go back to 2004? Are there posted procedures? I can not deal with having to reinput all my Etrade data because the software wants to keep adding a new account instead of letting me sign up for online services for my existing and years old account. Thanks for your time. ---- Bob Bad See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=17. "BADs" <BADs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:489C582C-700C-445B-BB58-D80A828E9FA2@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to back out of the 2005 Money code and go back to 2004? >...

events in office 2000 do not go away
environment: office 2000 on XP sp1 or 2000 sp3 when an event occurs you get the option of Dismiss or Snooze or X the wnidow. regardless of method of dismissal of message the event will re-appear regularly. usually hourly. one of my users now has 20 of these appearing! Help Please Thanks muchly Jeff Poretsky IT Manager The Studio Theatre (please cc me in mail if possible {it at studiotheatre dod org} ...

Is there a way to go through all the controls on a MFC dialog?
hi, I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing their ID at design time. That mean that the program must get the id and then get the control. Is there a better solution? One thing is for sure, I have to get the CWnd* of all of the controls on a dialog. How do I do this? thanks ThunderMusic > I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing > their ID at design time. CWnd* pChild = MyDialog.GetWindow(GW_CHILD); while (pChild) { // your code... pChild = pChild->GetWindow(GW_HWNDNEXT); } thanks, it works... I had the GetWin...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

A full page of email text shrinks to one inch or less w/ new batte
I was answering emails and everyhting was fine. The batteries in my wireless mouse died. I replaced them and went back to answering emails. When I clicked the "forward" or "reply" button , a full page text in an email shrank to about one inch. Changing the font size did not correct the problem. HELP it's your zoom setting. Hold ctrl and roll the mouse wheel to increase. Depending on the mouse, you could have accidently pressed a mouse button and changed it when you changed the batteries. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.o...

outlook(?) changes email address upon sending
I have had trouble sending email to persons who have "netscape" as their email address. Somewhere in the process of sending the message, the word "netscape" is changed to "netescape" and the message is returned to me. This happens constantely. Any ideas? A bug? ...

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

Campaign Activity (Email /Email Mail Merge)
Hi, We have a customer that would like to send an email or email via mail merge from campaign activity in the name of the company (from a general email address), instead of sending the email from the user that owns the campaign activity or the user that owns the account/contact/lead. Do you have any idea of how we can do this? Thanks, Regards Rute Dias ...

I need Help

need help badly