how to transfer email accounts parameters from one computer to another

Hi, i need to transfer my outlook 2007 account from one computer to
another. I know how to transfer psv file already what i need is to
tranfer all my accounts info in one shot (server info,passwords ect..).
I have a lot of emails accounts with server and password stored in my
laptop outlook account and cannot find info on how to transfer that
info.

Thanks

--
baby2
0

You cannot, account info held in the win registry

"baby2" <baby2.578f565@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hi, i need to transfer my outlook 2007 account from one computer to
> another. I know how to transfer psv file already what i need is to
> tranfer all my accounts info in one shot (server info,passwords ect..).
> I have a lot of emails accounts with server and password stored in my
> laptop outlook account and cannot find info on how to transfer that
> info.
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> baby2

0
DL

unable to send/receive email
about a month ago, I have not been able to send or receive email thu my outlook. The only change that I can think is that I started using Mozilla as my browser. I have verizon as my internet provider and I have to check my email thru their website. I have not been able to figure out the problem w Outlook. I would love to to back to using outlook. Please help. What happens when you try? Are there any send/receive errors? If you view the send/receive progress you should see any errors that occur, there's even an error tab you can click on. What version of Outlook? I hav...

Duplicate Email from same sender.
Hello, A user on our system is getting 2 emails every time a certain client sends something to her. I read that their server isn't receiving and ack back that they received it, but I don't understand why it would only happen from this one sender. Any ideas? Thank you, Russ Start with checking your SMTP logs to see what is going on. Nue "George" <George@geo.com> wrote in message news:9ug7a2pv96216336t73skao1fouldshsvc@4ax.com... > Hello, > > A user on our system is getting 2 emails every time a certain client > sends something to her. I read that their s...

about transfer order

wrapping text around another text box
My problem is this...I have two text boxes. I want to wrap one text box around the other text box but nothing seems to be working. What I want to do with the one to the left is make it into an "L" shape so that the box on the right simply fits in the empty space of the "L" to form basically a square. I have tried turning on all those text wrapping features with both boxes and cannot figure out for the life of me what is happening. I have a box drawn around the box on the right...don't know if that has something to do with it. I have tried removing it and sti...

Re: Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2003 incorrectly marking email from GAL as junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CAE533.362FB730 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The problem still continues even with the April 13, 2010 Outlook 2007 = Junk email filter (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981433), so I am = still searching for a solution. I'll repost this question to the correct managed newsgroup = microsoft.public.outlook.general. <Mltwwlco@noemail.noemail> wrote in message news:... I installed KB978401 Description of the Office O...

Multiple Reorder Numbers from One Vendor
Multiple suppliers for one item is great. Multiple items from the same supplier would be nice. For example, we sell spa (hot tub) supplies. One of the products we carry is basically spa perfume. It comes in four scents. I can order cases of 12--either 12 of each scent or an assorted case (3 each of all 4 scents). More example Case of 12 Scents: Scent A = 1234A Scent B = 1234B Scent C = 1234C Scent D = 1234D Assortment = 1234X I don't have an induvidual item 1234X, only items 1234A-D. I cannot add both reorder numbers to the items, as RMS won't let me add the same supplier t...

how to mark outbox emails for send
I have over 2000 emails in an outbox that will not go out. New emails are sent fine. The emails that go out successfully are in bold italics for the moment they reside in the Outbox prior to being sent. The 2000 or so emails stuck in the same Outbox are all normal font. Is there a way to mark them all to be sent? Also, why would these emails have ended up in this state in the first place, that is sitting in the Outbox but not marked to send? Thanks in advance ...

Out of office does not send email out
Hello All, One of my users is having problems with his out of office settings. When he switches on his out of office, his P.C will not send any emails out. I have checked his settings and they appear to be the same as mine, which work fine. He recently had to clear out a load of emails to make some space as his mailbox was too big, could he have done anything to outlook whilst doing this, he is a manic clicker and tends to click on things without looking at what he is actually clicking on. Thanks , Richard Question: Do you mean that when the OOF (out of office) is on, ...

Meetings
Trying to get to grips with outlook by automatically sending out emails to remind people of meetings? i.e Meeting on Monday 26th Jan I would like it to email the invitees On Monday 19th Jan (i.e a week before) a reminder automatically without me doing anything!! Is this possible and if so, how? Many thanks for your time. When you create the meeting you could create the reminder e-mail and set it to not be delivered before Jan 19th. I assume you're using Outlook's Meeting Scheduler to invite folks who are also Outlook users. If so you could set a reminder on the meeting for a w...

Transfering messages

Computer Problem!
My system is windows xp with 1GB of RAM. What can cause your text and fonts to change to a larger size without clicking anything? This happened to my computer just awhile ago, and is there a way to fix that? James Moore "James" <jamo1937@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4082df64-90ec-4b18-8242-fed29ee62b92@t23g2000yqt.googlegroups.com... > My system is windows xp with 1GB of RAM. What can cause your text and > fonts to change to a larger size without clicking anything? This > happened to my computer just awhile ago, and is there a way to fix > that? ...

HR Position Transfers

Multiple OWners of an Account 12-09-03
Has anyone figured out a way to have multiple owners on an account? Thanks Yes, a team can own an account. It is the only way, and will likely not ever change. Mike McGuinness Lead Developer GaleForce Solutions "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:085501c3be62$3ad18d30$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Has anyone figured out a way to have multiple owners on > an account? > > Thanks ...

need tool to reset original date in email
Hello all. After reconfiguring Outlook 2003 for hosted exchange and importing .pst file from previous configuration, the imported emails changed their delivery date to the date they were imported. is there a tool to dig into the headers to retreive the origanal date and correct the displayed date? Maybe a script i could run? Thanks Darryl "chuck" <bigdwhite@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1184936441.297401.285150@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hello all. > > After reconfiguring Outlook 2003 for hosted exchange and > importing .pst file from previous config...

Forwarding a users email
We have just had someone leave the company and they would like their email forwarded to their home address for a while. How do I do this in Exchange 2003? I have tried setting the rule in Outlook but it doesn't seem to work. Thank you. Richard easiest way to do this is to remove the smtp address from the departed user's mailbox, then add it to the mailbox that wants to receive the email... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Richard Edwards" <do.not.use@do.not.use.com> wrote in message news:#xYJFq5mGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > We have just had someone leave the...

Conditional forward email in Exchange
Is there a way to forward only certain emails? For example, I'd like to forward any email from a domain that is sent to an Exchange user to two additional Exchange users. eg. Mail sent from user@domain.com to user@exchangeserver.com The domain matches, and thus the email from user@domain.com is forwarded to user1 and user2@exchangeserver.com as well as the original recipient, user@exchangeserver.com. John At the server level - nothing built-in in Exchange Server 2003/2000. You may have to resort to event sinks. Alternatively, look at Outlook rules. Exchange Server 2007 makes this a ...

cannot email with another email account
I have MS Office 2003 and exchange server 2003, I have multiple account and would like to send an email with the "From" another email account instead of my main account. eg. I have abc@abc.com email account as my main account and another email account xyz@xyz.com as a secondary account. When I open Outlook 2003 under abc@abc.com profile and compose a message but would like to send it using the "From" xyz@xyz.com email address. I cannot do it as the message keep coming back saying that the mail was undelivered and said "I do not have peremission to send...

Help!
I have a problem that happened when I changed over our webhosting service to a new web hosting company. We are a non-profit collaborative consisting of nine agencies housed in one building. All agencies use a shared Exchange Server. We had our website hosting with a company that was charging exhorbitant pricing and we changed to a new web hosting company (Ipowerweb). We have have administrative rights for our domain name. Before I switched the I redesigned our website, then went into our domain name record and set the DNS pointers to the new hosting service. I then went into the Vdeck contro...

email #19
When sending common message to many contacts I typically write message in Word and periodically copy and paste message into email body, then send. The following quite often ends up in the email body of the recipient: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> I'm thinking that something "invisible" is embedded in the normal dot template of Word that comes over when I copy and paste....but I'm guessing and have no clue. Ideas would be appreciated. ...

Hyperlinks in emails #2
I am running Win XP with Office 2007 When I try to click on a hyperlink in an email news article, I get tis error message: General failure: The system cannot find the file specified. How do I correct this please? Thanks, RED in NC Have you tried resetting the internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab? (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lis...

Passing RetrieveGlobals9's Connection Object from IM to another dl
I am using RetrieveGlobals9 to get a connection and successfully connecting to the database from within script events in Integration Manager. However, when I tried to pass the open connection to another (VB.Net) application from within the script, I get an error, "Class does not support automation." Is this something that I can fix by rewriting the VB.Net application, or will that always happen when I try to call an external .dll from within Integration Manager? Thanks in advance. ...

Windows Easy Transfer

Cannot finish balancing account
I am having a problem balancing my account in Money 2002. I can get to the list of transactions and mark them all as Cleared. When I try to click Next to finish up, nothing happens. So, I have to postpone balancing the account, because that's all I can do. I have been having problems with some of my transactions. The first time I tried to balance the account, some items did not want to be marked as Clear. I tried to delete those transactions so that I could enter them again, but I couldn't delete them either. I ended up having to repair my Money file with Microsoft's ...

Is it possible to add data to only one 1 tab of a multi-tab form
Hi I have created a multi-tab form (there are 7 tabs in all). Is it possible to set the form up in such a way that not all forms are updated at the same time? For instance, one of the forms is Contact information and another is personal information. For one student, the contact information was updated on the Monday and the personal infomration on Tuesday but there are for the same student. Thank you advance for your help. ...