How to reinstall the microsoft exchange server

I have outlook 2003 and windows live was tryingto make it compatible with
windows live and somehow deleted my microsoft exchange server and now I
cannot open outlook...__

lje

I can't reinstall the Personal Folders Backup
M=E9xico DF January 11 of 2003 After I reinstall Office 2003 Professional I can't=20 install the Outlook 2003 add-in: PERSONAL FOLDERS BACKUP. I download the installer plbackup and when I start I see=20 setup has detect that you already have a version of=20 Personal Folders Backup installed on the machine. Before=20 this download can be installed you must uninstall the=20 previous version, to uninstall please answer YES to the=20 next question. Are you sure you want to uninstall the product? I answer YES I see this action is only valid for products that are=20 installed. SETUP ERRO...

Please help me!! Exchange SBS 2000 - receives ok
Hello I have a rather confusing situation at the moment. It is taking hours for emails to arrive at addresses i send to through exchange server 2000 on SBS 2000. I receive emails to me instantly through exchange server. To test the sending i set up a performance monitor to provide the number of emails in the send queue. When i click send, the performance shows the number in the queue as 1, then promptly returns to 0. As far as i understand it, this shows the email has left the queue. I have also looked at the queue in the system manager and frozen the outbound email to monitor the queue. As s...

Reinstall " framedyn.dll "
I've been to Google for this but I still have not had any success . Might there be a solution without paying for this supposed fix ? I'm running XP SP3 , OE 6 . TIA , D. "Application Has Failed to Start Because Framedyn.dll Was Not Found" Error Message When You Open the System Properties Dialog Box http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319114 D. wrote: > I've been to Google for this but > I still have not had any success . > Might there be a solution without > paying for this supposed fix ?...

IMF
We had a problem with IIS which meant we had to remove and reinstall it. Since we have it back up and running IMF seems to no longer work. when trying to reinstall sp2 for exchange 2003 it is saying a previous version of imf exists. This is definatley not IMF v1 as we have had SP2 installed for a while and no problems. Any ideas how i can workaround this problem? Just as a side note OWA has also stopped working, when inputting your username and password you get a message saying: "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden". Not sure if they are related as of yet. Cheers in advance for any he...

Microsoft Outlook
Hey guys! Maybe one of you could be a sweetheart and help out a girl who made a mess of my computer. I recently uninstalled a program and I think I accidentally deleted some common files called DLLs. Now my Norton is corrupt along with many other things. Also, my microsoft office keeps trying to install something and always fails and on top of it all my Outlook inbox on the left side shows bold new messages, but they messages do not show up in the reading plane or anywhere. What can a poor girl do????? :( Thanks for your help! -Christy ;) "Christy Collins" <chrisxxoxx@a...

Can you forward multiple email addresses to the same queue in Microsoft CRM 3.0?
I currently have my CRM queue setup properly. However, I was wondering, if I have a queue called support@test.com, i seem to only be able to process email in the queue if the email is addressed to "support@test.com". If i want to use another forwarding address such as "support-client@test.com" forwards to support@test.com the email doesn't get processed into the queue. I noticed that the only difference is that in the "to" box, the address is actually support-client@test.com since the message was forwarded or this address is a distribution list and this seems...

Exchange MSDN vs Corporate Edition
Quick Q: Does anyone know the difference between the Exchange MSDN version and the Exchange Corporate editions. We have a bunch of old Exchange 2000 servers, and I believe that one one of them may have been installed with an MSDN version... (we have licenses for Corp, I belive the old admin couldnt find the media, so he just grabbed the MSDN version) Does anyone have any insight as to what the differences, etc are? Can I not upgrade the MSDN verison to a croporate edition, etc? Thanks! None that I know of except for licencing purposes. It's best to call MSDN or email them, t...

Public Folders Exchange 2003 Server.
Hi. I'm having some problems with mail-enabled public folders in exchange 2003. The problem is that the users I give permissions does not get this folder visible in their public folder view in Outlook. Other folders appear just fine. The folder receives e-mails. I can see the folder size increase. No matter how high the permissions i give the users, the folder does not appear at all. Any tips anyone? Can anyone see the new PF in the Outlook tree? How did you create this PF? Using Outlook or ESM? "B" <B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80FB28FC-32DA-4D...

microsoft word 04-16-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Everytime i save a file in word or any other office application my computer seems to create another file of the same document. Therefore I have a bout 10 files which are the same and in oredr to open the right one zi have to sort out by date. Are there any changes which have to be made to my preferences on the application or computer? Hi Kevin; There's nothing about the typical individual user settings for Office or OS X that would cause what you describe. The only thing that even comes close is a Preferences setting in Wo...

GP Integration and SQL Server
Does the GP Integration to CRM Connector use SQL Server MSDE or does it need a full version of SQL Server? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Yes it requires a full version of SQL. Thanks, Debarghya "Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message news:eoRWAjbWGHA.3800@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Does the GP Integration to CRM Connector use SQL Server MSDE or does it > need a full version of SQL Server? > > -- > Brandon > Presentations Direct - "Document...

Masive mails fail if recipients are in CC Exchange 2007
If I send a lot of mails, for example for 350 destination mailboxs, the send fails. In the logs of the Hub Transport Server I can see the next: Event ID: FAIL Source: Agent Source Context: Agent Internal Message: 2746295 Otherwise, If I put all the destination mailxbox in CCO then the send works fine. Could anybody help me? Thanks very much. ...

Microsoft Office Mac v.x Product Key
I'm reinstalling all software on my imac to include Office v.x. Upon trying to open the Office applications I am being asked to insert my product key, which generates an error. I called customer support who told me that my version is no longer supported. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to get my product key to work? Right now my Office applications are useless to me. Wayne On 2/28/07 12:35 PM, in article 1172684143.390819.326530@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "Wayne" <wayne.sr@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm reinstalling all software on my imac to include Of...

Exchange 2003 client slower sending that Exchange 2000
I just set up my first SBS 2003 server including Exchange. When sending to local addresses (i.e. Global Address Book, within the domain, which is within a LAN), it seems to take MUCH longer for a message to go from the Outbox to Sent Items and several seconds more before it appears in the Inbox. All my experience with SBS 2000 was that it all took less than a couple of seconds, even with large message stores. Any ideas? Is this another feature (new and improved?) On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:07:04 -0700, "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just set up my fi...

CRM and Exchange 10-22-03

Reinstall of IE8
How can I reinstall IE8? The IE8 download site recognizes that I already have IE8. -- Bob M Hi Bob, One would ask why you want to re-install IE8. What is broken so much that you cannot fix it? Apart from that you can only re-install IE8 on XP/SP2-3 machines by first uninstalling it an reverting back to your previous IE version and then downloading and installing the latest version from the IE site. To repair IE 8 go Start>Control Panel>Internet Options - Advanced tab, click the "Reset" button. Regards. "BobM" <BobM@discussions.micros...

"Send on Behalf" Permissions in Exchange 2000 Server
Hi, When working with Exchange 2000 , I new exactly how to set the permissions "send as" , "receive as". On exchange 2003 , when doing the same ,I still cannot send behalf of "anyone" emails. (is there any change?) I want to point out that I need permission to send behalf of any user that have mailbox on the Exchange server . I would be grateful if anyone could help me here. Thank You. Aviv Marom. ...

Migrate Pegasus Mail to Exchange 2003
Anyone know how to migrate Pegasus mail 4.x to Exchange 03 mailboxes. Need to move all mail folders ,Dlists and address books for @ 50 users in a mixed Novell 6 and MS network. Thanks in advance, chris Unless somebody comes up with better plan see inline: Chris wrote: > Anyone know how to migrate Pegasus mail 4.x to Exchange 03 mailboxes. > > Need to move all mail folders , Are they stored on server? Can you access them via IMAP4? Configure Outlook to access Pegasus server via IMAP4, copy all mail to Personal Folders, then reconfigure it for Exchange Server and move mail ...

Exchange 2003 second server redundancy off site
We currently run exchange 2003 here at our main location. We have had an issue arrise where our power went out for an extended time and the generator ran out of fuel taking down our e-mail completely. I need to implement some sort of rudundance so that if this happens again we do not lose the e-mails that were received during the outage. I have another sister company that also runs Exchange 2003. Is it possible to have two servers back each other up and if so how would I get started on this. On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:59:07 -0800, "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Microsoft Money UK VAT enhancement
hi is there any chance that a developer might look at MS Money UK version and add an enhancement for VAT offering a drop down box for multiple VAT rates. This would give the product an extended life and save us migrating away or creating multiple vat/non vat catergories/subcategories. i'm so sad to see Money languish on the shelf as i've been a user since it first appeared. Anyone out there any ideas? No chance. Have you considered TAS http://www.tassoftware.co.uk/site/tas_accounts_software/firstbooks teabag "Steven Thomson" <StevenThomson@d...

Microsoft Excel #10
I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. Do I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that would upgrade my system to similar capabilities? "Sir Knight" <Sir Knight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel >like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. >Do I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that >wou...

Exchange Spamlisted
Good Morning, I picked up a new client today that was having many email issues regarding their exc. 2003 server. no one could send email, message get bounced back with " you do not have permission to send to this recipient" i checked on-line at dnsstuff.com to see if they were spam listed and they are. several companies have them listed - SBL-XBL, PSBL .... and there message says that they were found sending out trojans. It appears their server was not setup properly with anti-virus so i need to take care of this asap. question is: b/c they're blacklisted- is this the reason...

ApI for adding/removing user from folder of win2000 server
Hi, I am implementing the VB application to grant user privilege (add or remove read/write) from the client PC to the server for the security purpose. To do this , I use active driectory OCX, and create a group to add or remove the specific user to access the folder on server. One problem is after adding or removing the user into the group, it can't be updated right a way although I used GPupdate function (group policy update). The client system should log off and log in to affect the changes. My question is 1. Is there any function call doing same as log-out and log-in without...

Best Method for importing Account/Contacts into CRM currently store as Contacts in Exchange Public Folders
Hi all, I am looking at CRM 3 to update our simple CRM solution that was based on custom contact forms stored in Exchange folders. We have two Exchange contacts folders storing this info - one stores the Company (Account) and the other will store the Contact. Both use custom forms and are linked simply by a number generated and placed into the "Account" field for the Company and copied to the same field on the Contact form. We then had an ActiveX list control that would display the relevant contact for a Company in its form. I have not used Outlook BCM, but I feel "two ...

Exchange and/or POP3
Hi all, I just came in to a client that is a small school that has approx 40 permanent staff and about 70-100 students on a 4 year program. Each year a new group of students come in while a group graduates and leaves. Currently the school uses Exchange for their email. Each student is given an email address and this is the way the staff communicates with them. So the students do not need any other function than email which they need to be able to access remotely - ie via web or pop3 client. They are running a Win2003 Server and Exchange. Each year, students are added/removed from the syste...

Disaster Recovery to alternate server
We have a Disaster Recovery server at our business resumption site. The server can have the same name but the IP will be different. I have read all about restoring system state, etc.. and restoring Exchange. What we would like to do is not have not have same name/ip. Any ideas??? Thanks Joe What version of Exchange? If it is Exchange 2003, then you can do this via the Recovery Storage Group functionality. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP <nvtressler@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1104786315.048184.237060@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > We have a Disaster Recovery server at...