Email Not being sent that has an email link in the signature

I am using a signature for my emails that contains an email link to which the
receipient can respond to my emails - it is a different email address than
the one I am using.  Somehow this link is being blocked by the Outlook
settings from being sent.  The email will show as sent, but never reaches the
server.  If I take out the email link from the signature, the email sends
just fine.
Any ideas of what settings to change?
Thanks!

"tdwan" <tdwan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am using a signature for my emails that contains an email link to which the
> receipient can respond to my emails - it is a different email address than
> the one I am using.  Somehow this link is being blocked by the Outlook
> settings from being sent.  The email will show as sent, but never reaches
> the
> server.  If I take out the email link from the signature, the email sends
> just fine.
> Any ideas of what settings to change?

If Outlook shows it was sent (i.e., it is in Sent Items), then it HAS been
sent and the problem lies after Outlook, either in your antivirus program
which scans outgoing mail ot in your mail server provider's server.  You can
do something about the former.  Uninstall your AV program and reinstall it
whout the mail scanning feature.  You cannot do anything about the latter,
except contact your mail service provider and tell them they have a problem.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Problems saving a worksheet with Links
Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue ... I have a directory which contains 129 worksheets which have links to external data (in a Master Spreadsheet) -- I need to copy these files into a New Directory, but kee the Master Spreadsheet (which they are linked to) in the original location. If I do a simple Cut & Past, the Reference Link to the Master Spreadsheet gets moved to the New Directory (where the file does not exist), but if I open the worksheet (in the original directory/location) and Save As to the New Directory, the worksheet saved in the New Directory maintains its link t...

HELP!! Viewing email images

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

Trouble sending emails #2

email set up in publisher

Deleting a half sent message
Sorry, forgot to say that I have Outlook 2003:) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

Keeping Sent Items in sync across two PCs
I asked this question a few days ago in the microsoft.public.outlook.general forum but didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here instead... I have two computers, and both use Outlook 2000 for email. I don not use an Exchange server - email is by POP3/SMTP. Both computers collect the same email by POP3, and are set up to leave messages on the server for 30 days so nothing is missed on either PC. This works well, but the only problem is that when I send an email, it is only in the Sent Items fold of the PC that I used to send the email. Is there a way to 'copy' group...

cant send emails 02-14-10
I have tried everything you guys have suggested in the other posts, including uninstalling and reinstalling the mail software. I have two email accounts & neither will send. It had been working since Nov 09 and just suddenly stopped. I have windows 7 & windows live mail. Here is the error I keep getting: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. This is the local server I use. Subject 'Fw: Fwd: xoxo' Server: 'smtp.acsalaska.net' Window...

Exchange 2K: Controlling incoming email formats....
Question... AFAIK (and correct me if I am wrong), Exchange natively only lets you control message formats for messages that are downloaded to POP\IMAP clients. For security reasons, I would like Exchange to convert all incoming\outgoing email from\to external domains, as well as INTRA-domain email , to plain text format. In other words, I do not want to see anymore html email on my server going in and out, just plain text. Is there a setting for this for Exchange to handle this natively? If not, what (if any) 3rd party solutions are out there for this? Thanks, George Here's the Re...

Not recieving emails...
I have established an email account with Windows email and linked my yahoo email account. I can send messages yet I do not recieve the test messages to my Windows Mail account they do go to my Yahoo account but not to my Windows Mail inbox. I do not know what to do. Looked for answers on Windows website but did not find what I was looking for can someone please help me. Also when I click on the Send/Recieve tab it has me log in to my email account and then does not take login. Yet the account works. I do not understand. Thanks Jim It is a Yahoo Plus account - right? You must...

Duplicate Emails
Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo account. Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening .... any suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in advance. "infinitymum" <infinitymum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A040556-F362-42F5-8324-43CFA4089908@microsoft.com... > Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo > account. > Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening .... > any > suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in adv...

Workflow email via web service
This is what I would like to do: Use workflow to call a web service when an order is created The web service creates an email using SDK Order details are added to the email Is this possible? Has anyone done this before? Thank You Tim workflow calls to webservice, with which the authenticated user loses itself, you must force it in webconfig >-----Original Message----- >This is what I would like to do: > >Use workflow to call a web service when an order is created >The web service creates an email using SDK >Order details are added to the email > >Is this poss...

Email links open to My Documents
When I go to my blue hyperlinks in Outlook 2003, instead of being taken to the website, I am taken to my own My Documents....when I right click, I cannot copy and paste because the copy is grayed out. I really need to repair this ASAP and would appreciate any help. I am using Office 2003 and Windows XP Pro. Thank you! Try rebooting your system >-----Original Message----- >When I go to my blue hyperlinks in Outlook 2003, instead of being taken to >the website, I am taken to my own My Documents....when I right click, I >cannot copy and paste because the copy is grayed out. &...

Can't open html format email in outlook xp
Dear all , I can't open and create html format emails in outlook XP . I think I lost some html and RTF components , I tried to reinstall the outlook xp and selected all the related options , but still can't work. Could anyone help me to solve the problem? Thank in advance Stanley ...

Attaching emails
Thanks Attila... I will give it a try :-) Robin ...

Auto check email address
When typing in the TO: box, a drop-down list pops up with a list of names to choose from. Is there any way to edit the names in this list? Thanks for your help. I don't think there is. All that is is a list of recent addresses that you used. Same concept as "My Recent Documents" in Windows. I am wondering now if there is a way to reset it? "Pasbrig" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1444101c4182b$00e2a410$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When typing in the TO: box, a drop-down list pops up with > a list of names to choose from. > &g...

Drag and drop link problem?
Okay, weird one of the day. Every time I used a OneNote link to open an InDesign file (CS4) located on our network storage, eventually InDesign would crash, particularly if I clicked on an image with text wrap. Very disconcerting. So, I deleted all the links to InDesign files in my OneNote pages. Then, I remembered that all those links had been created by dragging and dropping onto a OneNote page. As a test, I recreated the link to one of the crashing InDesign files using the Hyperlink command in OneNote -- no drag and drop. I then used the link to open the InDesign file, wor...