downloading Office 2007 Professional didn't upgrade my outlook 20.

I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then
converted to my own. I also have Office 2000 still on my computer. How do I
get outlook to upgrade from 2000 to 2007?

The trial version of Outlook will not install if any other version of
Outlook is installed
What does "converted to my own" mean?

"rmeadie" <rmeadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then
> converted to my own. I also have Office 2000 still on my computer. How do
> get outlook to upgrade from 2000 to 2007?

0
DL

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Outlook 2003 multiple launch!
Installed Office 2K3 Pro on XP Pro SP1. Both are clean installs. When I start Outlook 2003, it starts up two instances. How can this be fixed? Sort of reminds me of Visio XP that would restart itself when I shut it down.... TIA Perry ...

Office 2010 hase corrupted Office 2007
Didn't like Office 2010 so uninstalled them but now getting error that MSO2007 hasn't been installed. I have a Windows Vista Ultimate, but I wasn't able to find installation for office from my dvd. How do I install them from my vista ultimate dvd? You require an Office cd in order to install it, Office is not on the Vista dvd "Michal" <Michal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7E5FF59-1E89-4B8A-93C2-BFFCC0BA1DBA@microsoft.com... > Didn't like Office 2010 so uninstalled them but now getting error that > MSO2007 hasn't ...

Office test drive to 'expire' when I've already bought the software
Hi, I just bought Mac Office (student ed.) And I've had it for at least a week. I just got a notification saying my 'test drive' will expire soon, and do I wish to buy? I have bought this software and can't understand why it is telling me this? When it supposedly 'expires' will it affect my use of this software? I put the 'test drive' (which it seemed to load onto my computer on it's own?) in my trash bin when I installed like the program told me to. I never installed the test drive to begin with..so I am confused. I have already written assi...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

Can't open Outlook 2000 pst file in Outlook 2007
Hi I'm unable to import Outlook 2000 archived pst file into Office 2007 after upgrading my laptop to Vista from XP and Microsoft Office to 2007 from 2000. The attempt to open the pst file fails with the message: "File access denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." As far as I know, no passwords apply to the file, and when I click on Properties/Security it shows to allow full access. Does anyone know how I can import my old Outlook folder? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sam how did you move it to the vista machine? is...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Outbox doesn't refresh
After I send a message the outbox doesn't automatically refresh, the message gets sent but it still shows (1) in the outbox, only after I click on another folder does it refresh. ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Strange Outlook 2000/Office97 problem
I have a couple of users with this problem. If they are working in a document or spreadsheet in Office 97, and use the File/Send to/Email command to create an email with the document attached, and they then use the address book to address the email, all of the menu options will lock up. The send button will not work, and the File, View, Edit,,,etc. menus will not work, as well as all of the toolbar buttons. They can close the current email window, and the message will be saved as a draft in Outlook, from where they can send it. Also, if they manually address the email it all work...

Cannot export Access 2007 reports to Excel 2007
I would really like to know whose bright idea it was to get rid of this feature in Access 2007. In Access 2002 and Access 2003, I created so many reports (Crosstab in particular with many many calculated fields that I could not do in the query) and have a macro export to excel with all the calculated fields and a parameter to pick the beginning date and the ending date from the reports that is THEN linked to another Excel spreadsheet that creates charts with automatic updates. Several of those spreadsheets have arrays that create charts when the data changes each month to more or less ...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Outlook 2010
In 2007 I could categorize my incoming email by a particular color, this allowed me to color code particular people and made it very easy to see who had emailed at a glance. This is HIGHLY convenient for someone who receives hundreds of emails a day from all over the company. For example: I could color code the ones from the boss in red, the web department in green, the proofer in blue, etc. It truly helped facilitate the day and the projects moving faster through the system. So, the question is - where have they hidden this in 2010? Thanks!! Try posting to the Office ...

Outlook printing with attachments
Hi, We have e-mails in HTML format that we want to print with attached files to it. We select the e-mail, and in file--Print area, print attached files selected. When we print, it says "Please open HTML message to print it" and doesn't print. When we open, it only prints the first message and not the attached e-mails or sub attachments within that e-mail. Any idea, appreciated. Note: Why file print is different then the "Printer icon" on the screen? MC ...

Need keywords and index in Office help file. Online help no good
Online help can be annoying unless you know the exact words and phrase to type. If your searching for help and unsure what to type you end up with lots of useless suggestions. It was alot easier to determine what help may be usefull when a person could view and index and keywords based on what you were currently typing in the index box. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this lin...

professional tools library should allow more than one salesperson
Sales Modifier in Professional Services Tools Library currenly only allows you to change one starting salesperson id to one new salesperson id. Well, it is possible that one terminated salesperson may have multiple invoices in which they will be divided among other salespeople. it would be very beneficial if the Sales modifier tool allowed that to happen instead of the just one and one feature ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

MS Mail on office 2003
is there any way to configure outlook 2003 to support microsoft mail. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > is there any way to configure outlook 2003 to support > microsoft mail. *blink* ...

Autotext Query in Excel 2007
Hi everyone. I am trying to create a reference sheet where people can search for a customer and see the corresponding Sales Rep. I have thought of lookups, but this is dependent on the person typing in the exact name spelling, so was wondering if can upload an excel list into the autocorrect options. The customer list ois some 30,000+ rows long. So in Summary i will have a main data tab - to be hidden. A summary tab, of Customer Name (to be in autotext, find as you type) On this tab, it will have some lookuos based upon the cust name to find sales rep and certain other details. ...

Ads in 2007 demo version
I've downloaded the 2007 premium demo version from MS and like most of what I've seen. I am disappointed, however, that the Planning and Investing tabs go to web pages, complete with motion advertisements and wire reports. Another click is required to go to pages that have my information on them. Is this the same behavior that occurs in the retail version? Thanks Yup. "BTF" <btfnohamproducts@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:23j8g2pb0odul649ph8a9eo4t3o2oeirmu@4ax.com... > I've downloaded the 2007 premium demo version from MS and like most of > what I...

Outlook 2000 to 2003: Using old pst file
I recently bought a new computer and have installed Office 2003. I think I must have started Outlook and created a personal data file before copying the pst file from my old version of Outlook (I think 2000) into the Outlook 2003 folder. In any event, I have two Personal Folders in Outlook 2003. Following instructions regarding using old pst files ("Reconnect your old Outlook data file" located at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx? AssetID=HA010771141033&CTT=98), I have tried renaming the old pst file by right-clicking its Personal Folder icon, going t...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

after installation none office Prgrm will startup
I bought an Office 2004 student & teacher edition for Mac. Did all the installation thing how I was supposed to. After that I wanted to try and laungh Word, and after that the others to 1 by 1, and after 4 secs I get an error. " An applicotion error has occurred and Word will quit " When I opened the log-file, the first thing it says is: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 1.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2006-05-23 08:45:00 +0200 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Version: 11.2.0.050714 Module Name: ATS Module Version: unknown Module Off...

to Brian Tillman re: outlook express transferring files
I have read a few responses from you regarding tranferring files from your old computer to your new one. I don't quite understand how to do this. I'd like to transfer my emails, contacts from old computer to new one. Please explain how to do this in detail step by step if possible. Thanks Mark ...

How to install Office 2008 for mac if there's "No default application to open the office installer"