Different email accounts

I would like to filter the 3 msn.com accounts I use into their own inboxes.
Can this be done?

Yes, this is done automatically when using the Outlook Connector to connect
to your account.
If you are connecting to your account via POP3 then see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/sortmail.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Jan Ogg" <Jan Ogg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to filter the 3 msn.com accounts I use into their own
> inboxes.
> Can this be done?

0
Roady

Pulling data daily from a differently named report everyday
Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I use formulas to pull data from multiple reports on a shared server everyday. What I do is to save those reports under a certain name everyday since the formulas have to have the static report name in them to pull data. (For example, A1 may pull data from c:\reportfolder\reportA, B1 may pull from c: \reportfolder2\reportB, etc). In these report folders our IT group runs a new report in it everyday but of course they change the name of the report every day (to reflect the date) . . so in the reportfolder there will be "reportA-3-12-2009", and "...

GAL email type and format
We are currently running Exchange 2003 but we have recently upgraded from 2000 - which in turn was an upgrade from 5.5. Our GAL records users emails as legacyexchangeDN with an email type of EX. I assume this is because of our 5.5 roots but is this correct? and is there anyway of changing it? It causes problems with non-windows Mobile 5 PDAs and local contacts and also with replies to accounts that have been deleted. TIA I am not quite sure what you are asking. The legacyExchangeDN field is still required even if you have a native mode Exchange organization. This attribute is in the f...

Different margins on different pages
I am setting up a template for letters at work. The first page of our letterhead has one ste of margins and all subsequent pages will have a different sent of margins. I know that section breaks can be used, but if staff copy and paste text from existing letters into this new template, the section break moves. Is there any way of locking the section break to the page? so the pasted text goes over the top of it? Hi Lilly80, You could setup your document with a 'different first page' layout. That allows the first page to have a different set of margins to the rest o...

Different values for error bars in series
In Excel 2007, how do you put in different error bar values for each data point in a series? So far I am only able to put in one value for all in my bar chart. Hi, See Jon's blog on the subject. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/error-bars-in-excel-2007/#comments Cheers Andy On 06/04/2010 15:52, wdwind1 wrote: > In Excel 2007, how do you put in different error bar values for each data > point in a series? So far I am only able to put in one value for all in my > bar chart. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Delayed emails days late
Hi, Have Exchange 2003 with a Mailsweeper that directs mail from external email addresses to mailboxes. Anyone had any issues with mail not arriving in peoples inboxes until 2-3 days after it was sent and sometimes 2 copies come in. This only seems to occur for external emails. Also is there somewhere on the Exchange server that I can check the queue's to see if anything is held up. In system manager the Exchange queues don't really show much thanks -- Kath What do the headers show you? (Get properties on a message, select Options and look at the resulting page.) There s...

A Different CRM for GP
Hello, We are pondering the idea of implementing MS Dynamics CRM. However, I am curious whether anyone else has had success in integrating a different CRM product with GP 10.0. It's not that we don't like the MS product; I just like to ensure I have covered all bases. Our partner does not have any other recommendations as they have not worked with any other CRM applications. Any information would be greatly apprecaited. Thank you, -- Jessie GoldMine is a good product, very mature, and easier to maintain table structures. There are links to GP but I cannot remember the fir...

Outlook 2003 Not recieving email
I installed outlook 2003. It worked great but all of a sudden last week it stopped grabbing emails from my exchange server yet my outlook 2000 works fine. Any ideas? Any error messages during Send/Receive or in the Sync Issues folder? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Adam" <gunthercolby@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:20aed01c45969$8309eb40$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I installed outlook 2003. It worked great but all of a > sudden last week it ...

2 users access calendar online with different rights
hi user A wants to give user B permission to see, add and edit entries in calendar online http://www.exchangedomain.ch/usersname/kalender/ user B is able to see, but not to add or edit entries at the moment in outlook itself its working. user B can open the folder calendar of user A and make entries and change entries what have to be done that this is possible also with web access exchange ? thankx mike schwarz On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:09:29 +0200, "Mike Schwarz" <ctek@ctek.ch> wrote: >hi > >user A wants to give user B permission to see, add and edit entries in &...

Deleting the Deleted Emails
How come I cant delete all the Deleted emails at once. I have to do each one manually. I right click on it to delete them all at once and it wont delete You do know the second line is to "empty the deleted items folder"? Right under "OPEN" after you rught click? "justme" wrote: > How come I cant delete all the Deleted emails at once. I have to do each one > manually. I right click on it to delete them all at once and it wont delete ...

emailing pics
I have an email in my outbox that has been "sending" for over 5 hours. The email contains 10mb of pictures. i have never had this problem before. any suggestions? i have also tried to delete it from my outbox but it says transmission in progress-unable to delete. please help!! -- cgaugh22 ...

Same column, different cell width at different row
I have tried inserting a break and split, didn't work. I just want to separate the top half of a page with the bottom half so I can apply different cell width on the same column. Or how would I be able to do this? Same column but different cell width. Thanks! Glenn You can't do that. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Glenn Chung" <GlennChung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20746997-9D99-4684-A352-120370D27036@microsoft.com... >I have tried inserting a break and split, di...

Sending email "on behalf" wide open
We've just brought up a brand new Exchange organization with 3 Exchange 2003 SP2 servers. By default, currently every Exchange user is able to sent email on behalf of anyone else, which doesn't sound right. They can simply go to their Outlook and put anyone else in "From " field and send the email. Is this normal behaviour and how can it be fixed. Thanx. That's not normal and indicates a permissions problem. Did you go overboard creating delegates? -Peter "Zick" <User@donotsendanyemail.com> wrote in message news:%235kOTwYvGHA.428@TK2MSFTNGP...

Fixed Assets
When using the Fixed Asset module, I am finding some small differences when compared to the Depreciation calculated by the External Accountants for tax purposes. Client would like to match exactly to the amounts calculated by external accounts. What is the best way to fix this issue? thanks, -- Patti Need more info Patti. What are the depreciation methods/settings that are creating the differences? Does this occur on every asset or just some? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42today at www.gp2themax.blogs...

encrypted email transmission
I'm using Outlook 2000. I haven't changed any settings, but suddenly I can't send any email. I get an "Email Scanner" message that says "An encrypted email connection has been detected. Please see help for more information on how to transmit encrypted email." I didn't think I was encrypting anything, and there's nothing in Help that solves this problem. HELP! ...

Re: Email account
Check the properties email address of the 20%. An Outlook Contact Email address consists of two parts: the address, and the "Displayed name". The email address that you see in the Field Chooser is the Displayed name. Make sure all your Displayed Names are equivalent to the actual email address. > From: Daskarzine (Daskarzine@doesnotexist.com) > Subject: Email account > View: Complete Thread (5 articles) > Original Format > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook > Date: 2003-09-05 21:04:10 PST > Hi - I am using Outlook XP. I have used the field chooser to s...

Want to display value and difference on one chart
I am trying to create a chart that displays x and 10-x on the same chart. I want the chart to show a meaured value and the difference of that value to 10 in a different color. On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, JMH <JMH@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am trying to create a chart that displays x and 10-x on the same chart. I >want the chart to show a meaured value and the difference of that value to 10 >in a different color. Use your spreadsheet to calculate the values, then use the chart to graph them. Never try to use a chart for calculation. ...

Outlook not showing email body
Hi there, this is my first post to this newsgroup. I was hoping someone may have encountered this problem.... A client of ours is using Outlook 2003, and what she does, is, processes emailed employment applications and stores them on the server by means of just dragging and dropping the email on the server. Now the problem is, if she then double clicks on the saved email, she cannot see any message body text, attachments etc are still there, but there is no body text. I asked another client with office XP to see if they could access it and they could see the whole email as it should ...

Deferred sending on email
We are running Exchange 5.5 server and I'm trying to set "Do Not Deliver before" option on my outlook 2000 the message stays in the outbox and it doesn't go to the sender. Any help? One reason could be if the message has been edited after being sent, it would appear non-italicized. the message will continue to remain in the Outbox beyond the scheduled delivery time until the send button is clicked from within the message. Also check - OL2000: (CW) "Do not deliver until" Setting Ignored with Internet E-mail (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q222879/) More as I...

How to create a "Send As" account and complex forwarding
Hi Guys I got two problems, hope there's a simple way to do this under Exchange 2003. 1. Is there anyway a Exchange user can send a mailshot or reply to customers emails and choose whether or not to disclose there email address to them. Up untill now we had a Linux mail server so we could just set up an additional POP 3 account under outlook and Falsify there name and email addresss in there. Then when they composed an email they could choose to either send it using there exchange account or the POP3 account to protect there identity. We now want to take the linux box offline and n...

Dates Difference
Hi, I need to get the difference between 2 dates (in number of days), how do i get that in vc++? I have used the DateDiff function in asp but couldn't find anything like that. Also, how can i convert string to a date? thanks in advance karan >I need to get the difference between 2 dates (in number of days), how >do i get that in vc++? Karan, Convert (if the dates aren't already in this format) the dates/times to FILETIME and subtract the values. >Also, how can i convert string to a date? Try COleDateTime::ParseDateTime or VarDateFromStr. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://ww...

Signatures for Diff accounts?
Hey all i have 4 emails account being checked in my Outlook XP can i make it so pending which account i send the mail from it will automatically add the appropriate signature to the email? thanx in advance for the help! This any help; http://www.realpopup.it/realaccount/ David "Mathiau" <mathiau@quickring.com> wrote in message news:%235yY6s4XDHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hey all > > i have 4 emails account being checked in my Outlook XP > > can i make it so pending which account i send the mail from it will > automatically add the appropriate sign...

OL2003 will not use default email account for sending emails
I have copied the following from an earlier message within this group. A recommendation was posted, but did not help the original poster nor myself in resolving the issue. I have noticed this problem within the past 24 hours and can not overcome. Here is the original post from a couple months ago: :>I am running Office Pro 2003 SP1 :> :>I have read several postings and accept that Outlook will reply to :>mails via the account the was received from. However, i have added a :>new account and set it as default, but mail still gets sent from my :>other account. :> :>This...

Sending from 2 different computers
I have Outlook 2003 on my desktop at home and 2002 on my laptop while traveling. My server is Comcast. I would strongly prefer to use Outlook (rather than Comcast's webmail) on both computers. I have configured Outlook on both computers to receive email. I can also leave a copy on the server so it can be downloaded again later on the other computer, assuring that I always have copies of all emails no matter which computer I'm using. Problem is I can't send from my laptop. I've tried Comcast's instructions for configuring Outlook 2002 for use while traveling, but it doesn&...

Can't SEND SSL email out!! Please Help... it HURTZ!
OKay... being a bit silly about he hurting part. I have a strange email issue with some of my computers at home that I use for work. We have 4 computers. 2 of them work FINE, the other 2 have issues. I know the email accounts are working correctly because if I run them on the 2 *good* computers they work like they should. Configurations: (GOOD Notebooks) 1 - HP AMD-XP notebook with WinXP-Home SP1, Office 2000 2 - Sony P4 Notebook with WinXP-Home SP1, Office 2000 (Bad systems) 3 - Dell P3 notebook with WinXP-Pro SP1, Office 2002 4 - Compaq AMD-XP with WinXP-Home SP2, Office 2000 ALl ma...

No email address, so it used a fax number?
When i click the To... button in a new email, it lists everyone in my contact list, not just the ones with emails. As a result of this, if i add a contact that has no email address listed, outlook will try to email his fax number, or whatever info i have added for this contact. How do i make outlook only list contacts that have email addresses listed? Thanks -Marc See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm Marc wrote: > When i click the To... button in a new email, it lists > everyone in my contact list, not just the ones with > emails. As a result of this, if i add a c...