Windows 7 and Outlook 2007, domain laptop can do outlook via RPC but non domain laptop can not. SBS 2003

I have no problems connecting to exchange while outside the building
with my domain laptop, username/password screen comes up, enter it in
and i connect.

If I try with a non domain laptop with the same settings and the same
cert, i just keep getting a username/password screen. I tried all the
combinations with no luck.

I am currently using the free cert that I created when installing SBS
2003. We have bought a new cert to replace it though.

Any idea's? Is it because of the cert?

Thanks
0
mgworek

exchange 2007 #6
I am told you can set up catchall mailboxes using the hub transport rules at the organization level. However, I can't seem to get it to work. Anyone have any specific guidance on this ? Thanks. Ben EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Question about Tasks in Outlook
I'm new at this so bear with me I'm trying to figure out how to assign a task that needs to go to multiple individuals. I need to track the time it takes each person in my office to do their piece of a project. Their part of the project is not done using any MS software. I need to be able to create a project, put due dates on it, assign it to a person, and have them fill in the completion date/time for their part of the project. Then they need to be able to send it to the next person. Each project will generally have the same number of steps. Any ideas? Thanks How about you gi...

Z Report #7
Hi everyone, I need to understand the X Report. Specially when you use layaways, is not clear to me where it shows the payments against the final sale. Is there a document that would explain each line of this report??? Thanks, Sacha can't remember where I found this. hope it helps Register - Number given to register where report was produced Batch Number - The number assigned by Store Operations to identify the current batch. Batch Status - Shows whether the batch is closed or not Start Date - Date when batch begins Start Time - Time when batch begins End Date - Date when batch...

Problem with starting Word 2007
I have a recurring problem with Word 2007. Every few days (I haven't figured out a pattern yet) Word 2007 will not start. All that shows up is the Word 2007 splash screen. In order to get past this I have to remove the normal.dotm file and reboot. Then I can bring up Word 2007. This problem started a few weeks ago and I have not installed anything new on the computer. I'm runnin Windows7 and MSOffice 2007. I've removed a few add-ons in order to pinpoint the issue but so far no luck. Questions: Has anyone seen this problem before? Does anyone have suggestions of wha...

Outlook 2003 Outbox #5
I compose and immediately send Outlook 2003 email messages. Every newly sent message also redundantly goes into the Outbox, forcing me to periodically go there and delete those messages. How can I compose and send emails without a copy going into Outbox? "gatordawg" <james.butts@oracle.com> wrote in message news:1171819936.194411.7800@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... >I compose and immediately send Outlook 2003 email messages. Every > newly sent message also redundantly goes into the Outbox, forcing me > to periodically go there and delete those messages. How can I c...

outlook 2003 automatic send receive does not receive all emails
I have 80 users using outlook 2003 with windows XP. When the user press the send/receive button stacks on "send/receive status ##%". Even at sending... Sometimes the outlook completes the send/receive and the user doesn't receive all the emails. If I go on OWA there are new emails that the user didn\t download even though the send/receive is complete. to resolve for the moment the problem, the users have to close the outlook, open it again and then either automatic send/receive or manually they receive the new emails. I checked all windows and office upd...

Outlook
I have gone "brain dead". Using Office XP Pro I have set up multiple users for e-mail requiring a selection of users at the opening of Outlook. This allows individual e-mail files. I am attempting to duplicate this and I can't remember how to do it. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Dick ...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Outlook 2007 question
I installed outlook 2007 and now I try to customise it but I notice that the Tools/Opions and Tools/Customize menus are disabled. Why and how to enable them? thanks I notice now that the problem is more severe. I cannot reply to messages, save is not working. It seems that most of the functionality is disabled. I can receive emails but cannot answer them. Any clue? this is very bothering. Thanks! "YLY" wrote: > I installed outlook 2007 and now I try to customise it but I notice that the > Tools/Opions and Tools/Customize menus are disabled. Why and how to enable > t...

Windows Vista

export outlook to outlook
Is there a way to export or import Outlook 2002 settings to another Outlook 2002 program on a second computer in a home network? The Operating system on both computers is Windows XP Profesional. If the settings cannot be exported or imported, what other method is there to move the settings? Regards, Gary ...

Outlook 2003 and VPN
We are connecting to an Exchange 2003 server on a Win 2K server with Outlook 2003 clients. I want to set up outlook to automatically connect to a VPN when they open Outlook. Right now are remote users have to connect to their ISP, Connect to VPN, open Outlook. I would like them to be able to just connect to there isp and than open Outlook and have Outlook extablish the VPN. Thanks ...

open windows

Outlook password
We have a setup of Exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 and OWA as clients supported .Need to know if there is a way of tracking when a user has changed his Outlook 2003 password. On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:50:01 -0700, "gwmon" <gwmon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have a setup of Exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 and OWA as clients >supported .Need to know if there is a way of tracking when a user has changed >his Outlook 2003 password. There isn't an Outlook password. It's your Active Directory password. Try the AD groups for auditing. ...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Outlook email won't print from open message
Hi, Wonder if anybody has any idea how to deal with this one. Can't find anything in the knowledge base about this specific error. When an email message is opened in Outlook, choosing File + Print results in the following error message: Function address 0x77fcdf2a caused a protection fault. (exception code 0xc0000005) Some or all property page(s) may not be displayed. It does print from the print command when accessed directly from the header with a right click on the menu. In addition, since this problem cropped up, the same happens during some printing functions in IE 6 and wit...

Can't install Exchange System Manager 2003..
Hi, The OS is Windows Server 2003 SP1 (only 1 partition, the free disk space is only 8 GB) and actually what I'm trying to do is to have a mailbox for a user from Domain B but the Exchange 2003 is in Domain A. Domain A (domainA.hq.com) and B (domainB.hq.com) are under one forest. I have checked some of the emails that were sent to this newsgroup and they suggested that I just need to install the Exchange System Manager on Domain B but I can't proceed with the "Install Exchange System Management Tools Only" installation wizard (Exchange 2003 Std Edt CD). I'm stuck ...

Converting back to Outlook 2007 for Outlook 2010
Good Day All; I am currently running Outlook 2010 (Office 2010) and if I remember correctly, the bata version runs out in October (?) this year. DOes anyone know of any problems and the solutions to reverting back to Outlook 2007 andkeeping all files? Thanks Chomp Your are correct about the time frame and yes, you can roll back to Office 2007 from the beta of Office 2010. Your steps would be to uninstall the Office 2010 family beta (and all other beta components [e.g. connector if you where using it for Hotmail access.]) via add/remove programs. Install Office 2007, it...

CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003: External Error. No Such Object on Server
Users cannot get to CRM via WEB. They would get error box: No Such Object on Server. I got this from Event Viewer: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: There is no such object on the server. Error Message: There is no such object on the server. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()...

need card view with active recurring and non-recurring appointments ...
I'm trying to set up a card view that will be a simple list of active appointments, both non-recurring and recurring. I have an Advanced filter, "Start .. on or after ... Today". The problem is the sorting. If I sort by "Start", then the recurring appointments are all listed in front of the non-recurring, because the Start date for a Recurring appointment is the FIRST recurrence. I then sorted first by "Recurring", then by "Start", so that non-recurring appointments are listed in front of the recurring, but that's not what I want, either. Wh...

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

outlook refresh issues
it seems that some of my users have started to call the techs and asking them about refreshing rates in outlook. they are saying that sometimes emials will sit in the outbox until they actively click something in their own inbox and outlook refreshes. another user said that she can sit there and watch her inbox for hours and nothing will show up, as soon as she clicks on an old message, or the folder view, or a new message, all the emails start flowing in. time/smtp stamps are fine... nothing on the exchange server's logs. Do you guys have any ideas? thanks! pittspeed <turbovw18@...