Why don't I have a 'Send' button on my outlook express email page

I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003.  When I go into my Outlook Express
email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the
page so that I can get the email sent off.  Where is it....or how can I find
it???

"rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003.  When I go into my Outlook
> Express
> email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the
> page so that I can get the email sent off.  Where is it....or how can I
> find
> it???

Confusion is rife. You don't "download" Office 2003 - you INSTALL it.
Outlook EXPRESS is NOT the same program as Outlook.
You need to clarify what you have installed, what you actually USE for an
email client. If you don't know, do Help-About in your email application.

0
Gordon
5/19/2010 10:02:49 PM
You need to configure Outlook with your mail profile before the Send button will
show.
If you are talking about Outlook Express then post to the Outlook Express newsgroup
and not here to the Outlook one.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003.  When I go into my Outlook Express
> email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the
> page so that I can get the email sent off.  Where is it....or how can I find
> it???

0
Peter

Windows Live Email Time Stamp
The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than the actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens when using the online windows live email access. Can anyone assist? Thanks. v "dioncnr" <dioncnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:68BCFE8E-74E3-4967-B733-209DCE7C3BED@microsoft.com... > The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than > the > actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens > when > using the online windows live ...

Customising page numbers
Hi, In MS Word, we can introduce the page numbers in header/footer and customize the starting page number from 2 or 3 ... instead of 1. I want to start the page number from 5 in Excel. Kindly help. - Krisunela Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup'. In the first tab is a textbox to enter your starting page (think this was introduced with Excel 2000) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Krisun wrote: > Hi, > In MS Word, we can introduce the page numbers in header/footer and > customize the starting page number from 2 or 3 ... instead of 1. I > want to start the page number fro...

Macro must return the name of the button
Hi there, I want to a macro to display the name of the button (or object) from where I am calling that macro. Anyone an idea? thanks, Derek What sort of button (userform, worksheet forms, worksheet control toolbox)? -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "Derek Brussels" <Derek Brussels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8441F83B-89DC-4515-A643-CE8F258DFC1F@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I want to a macro to display the name of the button (or object) from where I > am calling that macro. Anyone an idea? > &...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

CListCtrl and paging???
hi anybody I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table contains 1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should divide all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl. Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me pl. I'm not sure what you are asking, but a virtual list control sounds like a possibility. "Nothing" <Vinnitsky@msn.com> wrote in message news:e7HghgajDHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi anybody > > I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if tabl...

Outgoing emails
I am having an issue when trying to send emails out.... It has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Please help. Message appears as follows..... -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 23, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Try port 25. If you still get an error post back. There are cases where that doesn't work either and you need to change it, and another option as well . . . . let's just try one thing at ...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003

Version 10 Startup Page
I just started using Version 10, and I see I have a home page when I start Great Plains. I see, too, that when I click the Purchasing button in my navigation pane, I see all the Purchasing screens I can access. When I start Great Plains, is there a way I can have that Purchasing page appear instead of my home page? Mary Fetsch Mary, this is actually possible if you use a login macro with some extra lines to take you to the purchasing navigation option. I will create a blog article on this today. Visit my blog at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com to see the article later on. Be...

DB Emailing Questions
1) How do i format the message text of an email in Access. I used macro builder - action = sendobject. Can you use code builder? if so, please give me an idea of how the code will be like. 2) Also can i assign the email to have a recipient automatically or do i have to write it down each time? Thank you in advance. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 On Jan 21, 11:51=A0am, "axm0035 via AccessMonster.com" <u56602@uwe> wrote: > 1) How do i format the message text of an email in Acce...

outlook 2000 help file

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Print First Page Only
Hi Groupies: In Outlook 2007, how can you tell it to print only the 1st page of a multi page email? Am I blind or is the option just not there? -- Thanks for taking the time! CJ --------------------------------------------------------- Know thyself, know thy limits....know thy newsgroups! "CJ" <private@newsgroups.com> wrote in message news:E83B3132-6092-4092-924C-47A651128836@microsoft.com... > Hi Groupies: > > In Outlook 2007, how can you tell it to print only the 1st page of a multi > page email? Am I blind or is the option just not there? > It is, b...

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

How Can I Tell What Button Was Just Clicked?
I have a bunch of images on the sheet that calls ONE function. Is there a way I can tell which button was clicked within the function? I'd hate to make a function for each image. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See one technique at your other thread. kenji4861 wrote: > > I have a bunch of images on the sheet that calls ONE function. > > Is there a way I can tell which button was clicked within the > function? > > I'd h...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

Create pre-set margins & page no's.
How does one "pre-set" margins & desired page-numbering option so that most Word files that a person creates or copies from the Internet automatically are set to these specifications when a new document page is opened? (I am tired of doing this "by hand"over and over again each day!) Also, can I create one or more of this type of "template?" (I've never done this sort of thing before.) Create a template with the desired options specified. See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/CreateATemplatePart1.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...