Why don't I have a 'Send' button on my outlook express email page

I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003.  When I go into my Outlook Express
email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the
page so that I can get the email sent off.  Where is it....or how can I find
it???

"rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003.  When I go into my Outlook
> Express
> email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the
> page so that I can get the email sent off.  Where is it....or how can I
> find
> it???

Confusion is rife. You don't "download" Office 2003 - you INSTALL it.
Outlook EXPRESS is NOT the same program as Outlook.
You need to clarify what you have installed, what you actually USE for an
email client. If you don't know, do Help-About in your email application.

0
Gordon
5/19/2010 10:02:49 PM
You need to configure Outlook with your mail profile before the Send button will
show.
If you are talking about Outlook Express then post to the Outlook Express newsgroup
and not here to the Outlook one.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003.  When I go into my Outlook Express
> email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the
> page so that I can get the email sent off.  Where is it....or how can I find
> it???

0
Peter

No message in outbox

Missing Maximise/minimise/close buttons
I have been using Windows Live Mail for over a year and am very happy with it. However, I have suddenly lost the Maximise/Minimise/Close buttons when I open an email or when I write an email! The buttons are visible when I open Windows Live Mail, but when I write a "New" email or I open a received email, they are not in their normal location of top right. I have repaired my Live Mail installation but this has not fixed the problem. Would be grateful for any help in this matter. -- dgo47 Left click on the title bar and drag to the left. -- Ron Sommer MS M...

outlook express password #3
I want to password protect my outlook express so that you need the password to access new mail. why is it that even though the "enter password box" appears, you can still see the "in box" messages in the screen behind? if you "click" cancel on the enter password, you can still access any inbox mail that appears on the screen. is there a setting so that when you click outlook icon and enter a password to access, no other box appears on the screen? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outl...

Sending mail from remote location

Outlook 2007
Hi, I am having the following problem with Outlook 2007. Whenever I run outlook the CPU utilization goes up over 99%. I've been using OL 2007 for over 4 months and it was working fine. Tried repairing/recreating the OST and PST files. Tried disabling all Add-ins (LinkedIn, Outlook Connector, etc.) tried running Outlook in Safe Mode. Nothing seems to work. Anyone has any ideas as to what might be wrong?? I havent recently installed or uninstalled anything on my machine. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Norton Antivirus, RealSecure Desktop protector. Do you have iTunes/iPod...

Installing CRM SFO (Sales for Outlook)
Hi all, I know this has been answered before but I can´t find it on the newsgroups or in the knowledge base. What is the fix for installing SFO without the local user having Admin rights. I found the KB arcticle (https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYVTQUUXNNZOUKYPPPQSNNPQVXOKWVPZWKNZPWQPQPROKZKMLMMYLZSMKRLWVZOQWZZYTLUUVMQLVTLOKP) on how to do it buy granting admin rights to each of the users individually, but I remember reading somewhere how to fix this problem. Is there a hotfix or somthing? Ideas? David Try this link http://www.microsoft.com...

Two Button Mouse Compatibility
Does anyone know of a two button mouse that is compatible with the Mac (has Mac drivers) which will enable use of the same features in Office v.X that the two button mouse does in Windows versons of Office. For example, right clicking a misspelled word gives suggested correct spellings in Windows. Thanks, Mike "Mike Hammon" <Mike Hammon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DA96C6A-AC1E-4310-B7B3-A4BDBF033275@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a two button mouse that is compatible with the Mac > (has > Mac drivers) which will enable use of the ...

Word as Outlook e-mail editor
I'm using Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP standard, 2002 version. Word has always been my e-mail editor, but today when I tried to respond to an e-mail I got the following message: "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." After a delay, the form opens, but when I click "Send," Outlook crashes. Any suggestions? ...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Master Category List keeps reverting to default list
I have had the Master Category List revert to the default list several times now. This has happend at least 6 times since I upgraded to Office 2003 a year ago. This is annoying, as I have my own, different, list of categories that I use. I have used the good info that Sue Mosher provides at: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olcat.htm to make a backup of my catagories. Using the registry restore routine certainly makes the fix a bit easier than retyping all of the categories. Still, having to dink with the registry to keep outlook from destrying my data is more than a bit unnerving. Does...

Send and Recieve Fix

Outlook 2002 XP no response

Excel to Email
Hi Our sales people need to send to our sales manager on a daily basis a list of the sales orders that they created for that day. I created a private view named 'Daily Sales Orders' and showed each person to export to Excel. I was wondering if anyone knows of an easier way to do this. I would ideally like to mail merge or email template something similar. Ideally it would be nice for a sales people to create an email an insert their list for that day. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks Mark As a thought, SQL Reporting can be configured to send a report, by email automatical...

Unable to send?

Outlook not opening IE8
I am running Windows 7 64 bit, Outlook 2007 and IE8. Recently Outlook has given me an error message when I click on a hyperlink to IE, stating "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator; what do I do? -- Larry "Larry H" <LarryH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE68908B-9B34-442E-B1C1-8022078730C9@microsoft.com... > I am running Windows 7 64 bit, Outlook 2007 and IE8. Recently Outlook has > given me an error message when I c...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Can't find my pab file in outlook 2002
I can't find my pab file so I can copy my contacts to another computer. I don't know that Outlook uses a PAB file unless you specified it when you set that version of Outlook up. If you did, do a file search for *.pab. If not, then it should be located in a .pst. Are you using Outlook via POP3 for mail, IMAP, Exchange (usually a business environment? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Kathy" wrote: > I can't find my pab file so I can copy my cont...

Send Do Not Send

Macro Command Button
I'm trying to assign a command button on the worksheet to a macro. If I read the help instructions correctly it states to put a command button on the worksheet then 'right click the command button and select shortcut to macro'. I don't get a shortcut option when I right-click the command button????? I've to 2 macros created and working but I'm unable to setup the button. Help anyone....thanks There are two buttons that look alike, but behave differently. It sounds like you used the commandbutton from the Control toolbox toolbar. Delete those and grab a button f...

Lost Contacts in Outlook
I installed XP Pro over Home...how do I retrieve my Contacts? Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | I installed XP Pro over Home...how do I retrieve my | Contacts? ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003