Why can't I delete an old task request from my inbox?

I have an old task request that I am trying to delete from my inbox and I get
the following message, "Outlook cannot do this action on this type of
attachment."

Any idea on how I can get rid of it?

Did you try Accepting the Task, then deleting it?

I don't know why it's stuck.

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

"kuhlworship" <kuhlworship@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an old task request that I am trying to delete from my inbox and I
>get
> the following message, "Outlook cannot do this action on this type of
> attachment."
>
> Any idea on how I can get rid of it?

0
Judy

Enhancement requests
Does anyone know how to file an enhancement request for Money? Write a review for a magazine with a huge circulation. It's not clear anything else is effective. "Emily" <Emily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C631D387-4AD2-4030-AEA9-361440A6F3CF@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to file an enhancement request for Money? There is a place to file enhancement requests but I don't remember where it is. I would not bother looking again since I have filed many, many such requests and all of them were ignored. As I have stated in other post...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Using VBA to create tasks
I am trying out creating tasks in VBA. This works fine. I have tried to implement VBA to monitor incoming mails and converting them to tasks based on some criteria. But this does not seem to be working. My code is based on the following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;235852 which allows users to add ItemAdd event to outlook to monitor incoming mails. This event(ItemAdd) does not seem to be firing at all. If anyone has tried this one out and have it working, please let me know what I am doing wrong. I am using MS Outlook 2000 Client btw. Thanks, ...

Rule for Deleted Items

Tasks on shared mailbox notification
Is there anyway to get a notification of Tasks and Email on a shared mailbox? We're using Exchange 2003, and Outlook 2000 & 2003. At the moment working from Tasks, and having to keep Outlook 2003 open all the time to see messages is a bit of a pain... Ps: I placed a message in the General too, I was not sure which newsgroup would deal with a Task issue... The shared Mailbox is like a whole separate "person" so you could use the Rules to say if an incoming email includes the word Task Request: in the subject, forward it to another Inbox and then in that Inbox you coul...

Missing Inbox, Folders & Address Book
I recently had to have a new hard drive installed. all of my old data was placed on the new hard drive in a folder called OldData. When I bought the PC, it came with Microsoft Office XP preinstalled. But I was not able to find the disks, so I aquired and installed microsoft Office XP 2003. I have two problems: 1) I don't know where to look to find my old inbox, folders, Address Book and anything else associated with my old Outlook environment. I also need to find my wife's data as well. She uses a separate identity. 2) Once I know where it is, I need to find out where to put it in o...

Delete macros

Outlook 2002 and tasks
I have a friend using Outlook 2002 (I know, it's old, but upgrading isn't in her future right now). She wants to import some tasks from an .ics file. Importing calendar events works just fine. She was able to export the tasks from the Essential PIM into an ical file. But when she tries to import the tasts into Outlook 2002, nothing happens. Should I post the .ical file somewhere so perhaps someone can help? She's downloaded Office 2002 Service Pack 3. She's on a WinXP system. Thanks. ...

"You have 1 request" doesn't go away
Hello ! Running WLM 2009, on XP Pro SP3. I had 1 request from an unknown person, so I refused, blocked the contact and deleted it from my list. But everytime I connect, the little yellow window saying "You have 1 request" (or something similar, I am translating from Italian) appears; when I click, I open my space, but there I find non request or invitation. Then all runs OK. I cleared messenger cache and history, and reset preferences, but the yellow window appears everytime. How can I get rid of it definitively ? Thanks in advance, Enrico (chicchio) Greetings, It...

Old style "tree" menu in My computer
Hi there, WinXP ver 5.1 2600 SP3 Is it possible to show the old style Folders list in my computer....as was in win 98....you know...the long list that was on the left hand side, where you could see all folders in one tree - expand and contract as required. Many ta's Steve View>Explorer Bar>Folders Gord On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:15:08 -0000, "moonraker" <invalid.invalid@invalid.com> wrote: >Hi there, WinXP ver 5.1 2600 SP3 > >Is it possible to show the old style Folders list in my computer....as was >in win 98....you know......

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

request to solve my problem #6

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

A request for guideance with .pst files
Hello, My friend has asked me to help him migrate his 2003 Outlook files into 2007. Unfortunately I thought that importing them was the answer, but with that not having worked and after reading a lot about this process I should have made the new account and moved the files into his new Outlook and everyone would have been happy. I didn't do that so now I have an issue. What is the easiest way for me to keep his one email address and migrate his old pst files into the folder. This, according to what I've read would allow him all of his bells and whistles from before. Here is wha...

urgent request
How can I sycn my local outlook to my web access email/schedule? ...

#Deleted