Why are blank white boxes appearing in some Outlook emails?

Why are blank white boxes appearing in some Outlook emails (covering text in
the body of the letter)? Not all emails, just a few - emails from the same
person may or may not have the boxes, all so far have a signature with a
graphic but not all emails with graphics (even if from the same person) will
have it

Windows XP Pro, Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003
 Any idea's?

como configurar o outlook
Boa noite a toda a gente. gostaria que me explicassem como posso configurar a minha conta outlook agradeço que me possam ajudar. passem uma boa noite "Antonio" <Antonio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C6B7017-7DDC-46A1-986A-0529D2BA147E@microsoft.com... > Boa noite a toda a gente. > gostaria que me explicassem como posso configurar a minha conta outlook > agradeço que me possam ajudar. > passem uma boa noite Ask in the newsgrop microsoft.public.pt.outlook, the newsgroup for those who speak Portuguese. Your mail ser...

email address question
Can it be changed so that if a user sends email from our exchange 2k3 enterprise server the address showing will be from a different email address then then user's exchange address? In news:OCJyU9BCHHA.4348@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Mark <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> typed: > Can it be changed so that if a user sends email from our exchange 2k3 > enterprise server the address showing will be from a different email > address then then user's exchange address? No; they send from the address that...well, that they're sending from. What exactly is it you're trying to d...

Outlook -word
I have this problem: When I want to reply a message my outlook 2002 normally turn on word as edit-program (as I have set up). This funktion has worked normally since I got this program. Suddenly today this will not work. When I tried to reply a message outlook is unable to start word. Can anyone tell me whats wrong? I am able to use the reply-buttom when I turn off word as editing- program. Would be thankful for any answer! ...

weird, small, floating box

test emails not working
I've just set up my email account but cant get anything to work. I've got the following error messages: The sever was found but there was not response. Have you checked with your ISP to ensure the account settings are correct? Have you tried deleting and recreating your accounts? Also, when posting a question about Outlook, it is essential you post your version (from the description, it sounds like you are using 2002 or 2003). -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be...

Outlook 2000 & interesting behavior?
New workstation running WinXP (w/all patches...) Off2K installed (again, w/all patches...) So the system is running IMO, using the O2K client. It attaches to a corporate POP3 account over a VPN. Works fine... OK, here's the strange part. When user leaves for day she exits Outlook. But, when she comes back next day SOMETIMES she has new mail ALREADY WAITING in her Inbox --with ENVELOPE indicator in lower right corner saying "You have new unopened items". Examination of the Process list shows that Outlook.exe IS running, though no entry appears in the Applications list. Outl...

code for a pop up box
Sorry, I forgot the subject when I mailed this post a couple of minutes ago. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi all, In my code I have a line like Const sABCD As String = "," but instead of this I want to enter the comma (or another character or string or nothing) by means of input via a kind of box that will pop up when the code is executed. What code do I need? Jack Sons The Netherlands Dim sABCD As String sABCD = Inputbox("Input a character") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) ...

Modify Members Tab in outlook
Hi, Im trying to remove access to the modify members tab, in the outlook GAL. This appears when you list the members of a Distribution group. I would like to disable this option so Distribution lists may only be modified through Active Directory. Any help would be appreaciated..... Daragh Have you checked to see if anyone is indeed *able* to modify the members of the group from within Outlook? Just the presence of the tab doesn't mean the user has permissions to do it...post back with more info... daragh wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to remove access to the modify members...

Synchronizing Outlook Contacts and Exchange GAL
Hello All, I have an outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 environment. When I meet with Clients and get their info I update my contacts with outlook with the new info. But How do I get the Exchange GAL to be automatically updated (synchronized) with my contacts? thanks in advance for your help. On 3 Apr 2006 11:10:26 -0700, sambabo@gmail.com wrote: >Hello All, >I have an outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 environment. When I meet with >Clients and get their info I update my contacts with outlook with the >new info. But How do I get the Exchange GAL to be automatically updated >(synchr...

How can I change the font size displayed in a Combo Box?
I would like to be able to change the font size that is displayed in the combo box from the forms toolbar. I'm sure i've changed this before and its in some general setting somewhere? Hi AFAIK you can't change this on Excel level -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Abacii" <Abacii@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:05629E16-2FE3-447A-A297-02BB17D2F6D2@microsoft.com... > I would like to be able to change the font size that is displayed in the > combo box from the forms toolbar. I'm sure i've changed this before and its &g...

Best way for multiple people to edit Outlook & synch with Pocket PC?
My department uses Exchange Server, so my life is simple: Outlook is just operating in client mode, and my PDA's synch using machines at school or at home. No worries. My wife's department, unfortunately, does not use an Exchange Server. So I figure that using Outlook in stand-alone mode, with ..PST files, is the best way to synch her Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks. [Email is being done via a seperate POP-mail service, so that's not an issue here.]. What we want to do is enable her to add data from an Outlook client either from her home machine or from her school machine, and sy...

Right-click menu does not appear
I am having an issue with Outlook 2000. I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2000 with Office 2000 SR-1 and SP3. When I log on as the user (with or without local admin rights on the machine) then he cannot right-click on messages in his Inbox. Right-clicking works fine on any of the folders in the folder list. In the message list, no menu pops up at all. When I am logged onto the computer as myself (with domain admin rights) it works fine. None of our other Outlook installations are having this issue. The computer with the issue is a Dell Latitude laptop running Windows XP Professional wi...

Delete blank rows Macro
Using MS Excel 2000. Help creating a macro please. I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to delete the entire row. Thanks in advance. -- Richard "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD28F95E-58CF-4961-A3AD-E37FC68AE0F4@microsoft.com... > Using MS Excel 2000. > Help creating a macro please. > > I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to > delete the entire row. > > Thanks in advance. > -- > Richard Something like Sub DeleteRowsIfBlank() Dim lrow as Long...

Automatic cached mode in outlook 2003
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to setup cached mode in outlook 2003 automatically for every user who logs into Outlook. Instead of using the manual setup on the client itself, is there a way to do it, so that every user is using cached mode automatically? thanks! In news:2BE42A3A-65FC-453C-BFB1-15565B69118F@microsoft.com, needlittlehelpwithSMS <needlittlehelpwithSMS@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to setup cached mode in outlook > 2003 automatically for every user who logs into Outlook. > > Instead of using the manual set...

Outlook and dial up window
When I open Outlook 2000 in XP a dial up window is also sometimes displayed. This appears to be quite random. Where is the control switch located/ ...

Report = Blank?
Hello, I have a report that I got from this forum, and when I use it, everything is fine. The problem I am currently having though is if say I try and generate the report using RegisterID & Date then I get a blank report...if I try one or the other, then I am fine...I pretty much tried every angle with RegisterID and with Date, and nothing...any advise would be great, as I have seen this happen with other reports as well, where the final outcome is a blank report. Thank You, Vince "When I run into problems, we more often than not fix them ourselves. Can't put a price on ...

standard color dialog box inside another dialog box
Hi, does anybody know if it is possible to place a standard color dialog box inside another dialog box? I'm using the MFC library. Any snippets of code are welcomed. Pawel ...

email forwarding #6
I've tested and gotten internal email forwarding to work for contacts in the AD to an external SMTP address. Is there a way without 3rd party software to forward externally sent received email to an external email address? for example, we have a few remotes sales persons with their own AOL accounts. we want to be able to forward email received on our exchange server from joe@customer.com to recipient salesguy1@company.com forward to salesguy1@aol.com. for obvious reasons, we can't just allow open relaying to the AOL domain. Is there any way to allow this? I would think there would...

Toolbars spontaneously appearing
Hi all, I'm using MS Office 2003 on an XP OS. Whenever I start Word by double clicking the shortcut to a document that I have previously saved to the HDD, I find that two unwanted toolbars appear in the middle of the open window. Toolbars that I have never used. Nothing I do seems to stop them from appearing each and every time I open this document. What's up with that? Hope someone can give me some good advice that will eliminate them permanently. All assistance is greatly appreciated, Cheers Buck Which toolbars? My guess is the Control Toolbox and the associated D...

Outlook XP- Is Cached Mode Possible
Hello, I got a chance to play around with an eval copy of Outlook 2003. I liked the cached mode, especially for my laptop over dialup. I would like to do the same thing with Outlook XP. I'm sure that I cant, but is there something I can do to achieve a similar effect? I don't know much about personal files. I am using an Exchange server and would like to keep everything there, and also have a local copy. I know I can POP and leave the messages on the Exchange server, but would like access to my entire account (contacts, tasks, etc.), not just mail. Thanks, Chris If you connect by ...

Blank Cells #4
Hello, I am trying to do the following: 1 - In Cell A4 display the SUM of A1 + A2 + A3 if at least one of these cells is not empty. 2 - In Cell A6 display A5-A4 if both cells are not empty. How can I do this? Thank You, Miguel = Sum(A1:A3) ...and... =IF(AND(LEN(A5),LEN(A4)),A5-A4,"") -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "Shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:25110584.2678.1325119728434.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqnd19... > Hello, > > I am trying to do ...

Outlook and rx 5965 HP Travel Companion
HP iPAQ rx5965 Travel Companion, Windows Mobile 5.0 In rx5965 Outlook "sent folder", the name of sender is displayed. I would like to change the "from" to "receiver's" name. Can someone tell me whether it is possible to change the "from" field to "receiver's name" instead? snomazushi <snospam@kamakura.net> wrote: > HP iPAQ rx5965 Travel Companion, Windows Mobile 5.0 > > In rx5965 Outlook "sent folder", the name of sender is displayed. I > would like to change the "from" to "receiver...

Deleting Blank Characters in a Cell
I have a list of names with email addresses of attendees of a seminar series that I am trying to compile into a list that can be copied and pasted into an email (using BCC as the methodology for emailing). The challenge that I have is that when these files were exported from the database to excel (not sure how), all of the cells contain exactly 100 characters even though the email address may only contain 13-20 characters. Is there a way to "trim" the blank characters after the last character that is used by a letter instead of blank character field? Thanks in advance! PZan --...

Blank .msg attachments
Here's an odd one, When an email has been forwarded to, or replyed to and is using the 'attach as attachment' option (as opposed to embed text), the message is delivered with attachment, but the attachment appears blank. It is only .msg attachments that have this problem, everything else gets thru fine (.doc, ..xls, .exe etc.) The attachment is 64bytes long, and has nothing in it. Exchange 2003, Windows 2003 and Outlook 2003 being used. Any ideas anyone? -- The man with no shoes. MCSE (W2K3, W2K), MCSA (W2K3, W2K), MCSE+I (NT4), CCNA + others.... All replies to group pleas...

Outlook 2002 Won't Snd/Rcv but Test Settings Works
Just recently, when I press the send/receive button, it fails to do so. It's a hit or miss occurance, happening for a while every day for the last week. When I check my account settings, they're all exactly as they should be (other computers on the same network use the same settings and have no issues). When I hit the 'Test Account Settings' button, it works perfectly. Yet when I go to check for the test mail, the send/receive no longer works (I checked my mail using webmail and the test emails were there). Basically I've been able to find no correlation with...