Attachment, whether docs or pictures won't open.  I can preview them inside
the window pane, but then have to copy to word doc to print.  Should be able
to open attachment and then print just from there.  Please help.  It's like
the Microsoft Picture manager is working strangely.

Showing rows & columns
I am trying to use Excell as a itemized list for a contract how do you get the printer to print with the rows & columns like it apears on the screen? Also is there a book or program that teaches this program? Patrick File | Page Setup | Sheet tab | Row and column headings Regards Trevor "Patrick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d04401c3ee8f$c30dc760$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to use Excell as a itemized list for a > contract how do you get the printer to print with the > rows & columns like it apears on the screen? ...

Combo Box #10
Can someone give me a lame, dummy version on how to create a combo box in a cell that has a list and shows the answer selected at the top? I also need my formulas to be able to count how many times a given answer was chosen in the box. If not, that's ok. Brandy: Both of the questions you're asking are pretty straightforward. Here goes: 1) The combo box. First thing is to choose a range ON THE SAME WORKSHEET that contains the values you want for your combo box. 2) Once you have those cells filled out, go to the first cell where you want to have the combo box. 3) Go to yo...

email attachments 12-02-04
I'm unable to attach in photos, orshare any using msn9, but can open explorer and do that from there. It says its been blocked. How do I unblock this. I have to stop and open IE to send anyphotos what so ever. ...

Checkbox in List Box
I am wondering if it is possible to have a checkbox show up in a listbox based on the value returned in one of the columns? On May 24, 12:27 am, Klatuu <Kla...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > no > -- > Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP > > "Rockn" wrote: > > I am wondering if it is possible to have a checkbox show up in a listbox > > based on the value returned in one of the columns? If you want to do it, you have to insert a subform in your form and that should be in datasheet view, then you can enable users to check or uncheck values or to...

Publisher 2000

Rebelious Text Box
I have a text box on a form, that its control source is a memo field. I have the Verticle scroll bar selected in the properties, but it still wont become scrollable when the text in the field is more than the view of the text box. How do I spank this box into shape (in other words, what am I missing)? Make sure the internal margins are set to zero. Unless you are using Access 2007, your version may not handle the scrollbars correctly if the internal margins are set. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply ...

opening links in outlook

I don't show on windows friends list
I have a friend who says he can not see me online, when I have mine set to online, he can not see me, though he can see others. I am not in his blocked list? He has reinstalled it, with no luck. I can see him when he is online. appreciate any help on the situation, Bruce Is he using the same ID that you are using? I have had that experience where I used a different ID on WLM than elsewhere. -- rext "brucefl" wrote: > I have a friend who says he can not see me online, when I have mine set to > online, he can not see me, though he can see others. I am n...

Problem trying to open old money file

subform datasheet: one field does not show the values
I had created a subform for order details and linked this to orders form\ table by OrderId. All the details are showing up in my subform( datasheet view) except OrderNO, which is a text field. I am using Access 2007. Do any one of you experienced this kind of issue before? Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:47:54 GMT, "mls via AccessMonster.com" <u55943@uwe> wrote: >I had created a subform for order details and linked this to orders form\ >table by OrderId. All the details are showing up in my subform( data...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Attaching hyperlinks in emails
When attaching files or hyperlinks to email, I select the paperclip from the toolbar, select the file, and on the insert button at the bottom right there is a drop down menu which lists Insert, Insert as text, Insert as attachment, and Insert as Hyperlink. I have another computer that lists only the first two options. How do I add the other options to this drop down list? >-----Original Message----- >There are three message formats (HTML, Rich Text and >Plain Text), "Insert as Hyperlink" is only available for >Rich Text format, when you create a new mail the for...

Need an open house sign in sheet

opening links

cannot open excel file from outlook

Exported form shows error
I exported a table and form to another database for use in another facility I operate. When I go to open the form, an error is displayed stating..."The record source '~sq_cSaidTable~sq_cList70' specified on this form or report does not exist" It then proceeds to alter the record souce in the form in design veiw. I have done that and the error persists. How do I repair this? -- Deltadog-Sacramento River Delta fisher extrodinairre... ...

EXCEL Files open Slow

How to display an object name in the Name Box in Excel 2007?
Hello: In Excel 2003, if I select a series in a graph, the Name Box shows the name of the series and the formula box shows the data range. However, in Excel 2007, it does not show anything in the Name Box. Is there an option to make it display? I scanned the Excel Options, but did not see any. Perhaps I miss it? Thanks, Q They forgot how useful that was. It was also visible in 2003 in the Chart toolbar. The selected chart element is visible in the top left control in the last two chart tools ribbon tabs. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltier...

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...