What is the reason for a "Cannot send this item" error message?

This happens erratically, with no explanation.  In the past two days it has
happened twice: once when forwarding an email to colleagues, and another time
when trying to send a reply to an email.  I've sent a dozen other emails
successfully during that time.

FrannyCats wrote:

> This happens erratically, with no explanation.  In the past two days it has
> happened twice: once when forwarding an email to colleagues, and another time
> when trying to send a reply to an email.  I've sent a dozen other emails
> successfully during that time.

Is that that the error message really says?

Yet tried disabling the e-mail scanner in your anti-virus program?

Dial-up or broadband connection?  How big are the e-mails?
0
VanguardLH

What is the reason for a "Cannot send this item" error message?
This happens erratically, with no explanation. In the past two days it has happened twice: once when forwarding an email to colleagues, and another time when trying to send a reply to an email. I've sent a dozen other emails successfully during that time. FrannyCats wrote: > This happens erratically, with no explanation. In the past two days it has > happened twice: once when forwarding an email to colleagues, and another time > when trying to send a reply to an email. I've sent a dozen other emails > successfully during that time. Is that that the...