Voting Buttons Tracking Not Working (Outlook 2003)

I've seen some replies to this question/problem but for me it did not work when trying the Form Publish. Is there anything else I can do?

XML/XSL VB Tester
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5ab62461-e3bc-4e21-9b2c-13f77a74daff/xmlxsl-vb-tester.aspx
0
murray

Replies to what question/problem? Describe what you're seeing in detail.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

<murray greenberge> wrote in message
> I've seen some replies to this question/problem but for me it did not work
> when trying the Form Publish. Is there anything else I can do?

0
Sue

Iif, And Expressions in a Query (Working with Dates)
I am trying to create an expression that will look at the 1st Pmt Date Long and if it's <= #1/1/2007# and #1/1/2007# < Last Pmt Date Long, to bring a field called Total Payment Forward. So, if the 1st Pmt Date Long is 3/1/2004 and the Last Pmt Date Long is 10/1/2009, it should be bringing the Total Payment Forward. At least, that is my goal. Below is my expression that I'm using in the field called "Jan 2007" : Jan 2007: IIf([1st Pmt Date Long]<=#1/1/2007# And #1/1/2007# < [Last Pmt Date Long],[Total Payment Forward],0) This only returns all the 1st Pmt...

CRM 3.0 Workflow don't work
each time when i apply rule to an opportunity.I got a workflow error blow: Condition {1D992E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008} failed in step {1B992E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008} of process instance {F4982E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. When I try to pause and resume the workflow in workflow monitor.The workflow can keep going. what is the problem on my server? On Jul 10, 10:20 am, &...

Non CRM Email Tracked
We used the Rules Deployment Wizard to add rules for all of our CRM Users. Today the CRM Admin email addresses received all emails that these users sent. They did not "Track in CRM" for these emails. There options are sent to track only emails with a CRM Tracking Token. Any idea why all emails are being tracked in CRM? We only want to track emails with the "Track in CRM" button selected. ...

Outlook express and recalling saved messages
Hello, I read the instructions on www.sitedeveloper.ws/tutorials/outlook.htm in order to understand how to save email messages in case when I installed XP, I accidently lost them and could readily retrieve them. I followed the instructions. I saved all the ".dbx" files to a CD. I am now trying to retrieve them, but I am informed that "no messages can be found in this folder". However, I can open the file and see all of the ".dbx" files. How can I recall all of the messages. HELP! Please respond to my email account if possible. Thanks. Try postin...

outlook 2003 and Favorite folder
Hello, Is there a way to customize the favorate folder on the left side of the screen? Is there a way to display the all mail folders without having the favorate folder on top of it? thanks in advance 1) Customize it in what way? 2) No, the Mail Navigation comes with the Favorite Folders -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23aUaZcgWEHA.1152@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello, > Is there a way to cu...

Update Outlook Profile Outgoing Mail Server Settings
I need to create a PRF file that is generated on the fly for my users to just update the outgoing mail server settings for already present profiles - is this possible? If so, is it possible to do this for all versions of Outlook (2000, XP, 2003, Express)? Does anyone have any hints on how to accomplish this? Thanks, Jason Not possible. A PRF file can add a new Internet account, but it cannot = modify or delete an account.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programmin...

How to change button text color in a CToolBarCtrl
I have a CToolBarCtrl that contains text only buttons. I want to know how to change the text color of these buttons? Or even further, to use the theme color for menu items. Thanks. Kevin Did you try NM_CUSTOMDRAW as mentioned earlier? That should do it. Its not straight forward but it will work. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Hi Ajay, Thank you very much. I think that is what I need. Kevin Ajay Kalra wrote: > Did you try NM_CUSTOMDRAW as mentioned earlier? That should do it. Its > not straight forward but it will work. > > ---------- > Ajay Kalra > aja...

Outlook standalone?
Can Outlook be downloaded/purchased as a standalone product? Thanks Downloaded, no. Purchased, yes. Of course you lose all integration features if you don't install the rest of Office, or if your Outlook version does not match your Office version. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paula" <nospamnono@nonospam.com> wrote in message news:OPMBBZPmIHA.4208@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Can Outlook be downloaded/purchased as a standalone product? > Thanks "Paula" <nospamnono@nonospam.com> wrote in message news:OPMBBZPmIHA.4208@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...

Remove
I have a problem with a server install in which the IIS configuration is corrupt. Outlook clients can still connect but the Internet explorer client don’t work anymore. Is it possible to uninstall the CRM server and install it again. I will leave the database intact. Are the Outlook clients affected? Server is windows 2000 - IIS 5 yes you can uninstall the crm web server and reinstall then point to an existing database ie the sql database. Make sure your outlook clients go into online mode in case they have any data that needs synching however you may want to try and troubleshoot thi...

Excel/Outlook integration
This is a tricky one hopefully someone has a suggestion. We're trying to implement a better system of management for our library at work. I have two questions for this 1: I'd like Outlook to send a mail automatically after four weeks if the book/cd hasn't been returned. (I think this will require integration with Excel, but I'm not sure how to do this 2: If I receive no e-mail response to that mail within 3 days I would like Outlook to send another "reminder". I'm sure this must be possible. We have Office 2000/XP/2003 rofessional at our disposal (XP is more com...

font not working
There are several fonts, that when I use in Publisher, sometimes they work, and other times MANY of the characters simply show up as a small box shape where the character should be. It's very strange, as several fonts do this, but not all. And the ones that DO, only do a portion of the time... Screenshot: http://www.mikewattsplayground.net/images/font_screenshot.jpg That block of text in the screenshot is SUPPOSED to say: 545 8th Ave STE 401 New York, NY 10018 646.201.9327 www.WattProductions.com Any thoughts? What's the font? "DjMikeWatt" <DjMikeWatt@discussions...

Buttons and View Names
How does one go about changing the labels on the navigation buttons, Go To listing, and action views (ie. I want to change Leads to Prospects or Sales Literature to Marketing)? Joe You can't. Really, the only way is to include JS in the mscrm files, and parse the menus at runtime. Mike "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:447f01c3e45a$81ec4340$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How does one go about changing the labels on the > navigation buttons, Go To listing, and action views (ie. > I want to change Leads to Prospects or Sales Literature...

Message size differ for user(user of exchange 2003) with outlook 2003 and 2007
Hi, When we configure the user of exchange server 2003 in Outlook 2007. we observe that message size is different with Outlook 2003. example for exchange server user (testuser) when we configure that in Outlook 2003 for a mail it show size(824). when we configure the same user in Outlook 2007 for same mail it shows size 3429. if some have faced such problem. or know why its happening. similarly i observe same user is configured on outlook 2007 on different machine the mail size differs.so what does size indicate and what all the parameters it depends Any suggestion or pointer could be gre...

Remove a third party (PDF) toolbar item from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar
How does one remove a third party (Adobe PDF) toolbar item from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar permanently. Where is this info stored? sounds like you have Adobe Acrobat installed. Why not simply un-install it. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms SBCM wrote: > How does one remove a third party (Adobe PDF) toolbar item > from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar permanently. > Where is this info stored? ...

DateDiff excluding weekends
Hello. I am using the following code to get the difference in minutes between two dates, excluding weekends. It's working for all scenarios except for when the end date is on a Saturday or Sunday. When that occurs I want it to just calculate the difference between the two dates without any modifications. Right now for those cases I am getting negative numbers. I am not sure how to modify this code further to allow for that. I used this code I found on another posting, so I'm not very advanced at this. Thank you very much! ..iMin = Format(DateDiff("n", s...

tried using SUBTOTAL function (XL XP) and it doesn't seem to work
tried using SUBTOTAL function (XL XP) and it doesn't seem to work =SUBTOTAL(9,A1:A10) still gives total of rows 1 thru 10 even though i've hidden rows 5 thru 7 ??? is there any other method of working with visible cells only? Jethro, SUBTOTAL works on filtered data not hidden. You would need a UDF. Here is a previous one from Bernoe Dietrick You can use a UDF, definition below, used like =mySum(A1:A10) Copy the code and paste it into a module in your workbook. Function mySum(inRange As Range) Dim myCell As Range For Each myCell In inRange If Not myCell.EntireRow.Hidd...

Outlook 2002 #117
Can you tell me why every few minutes my Microsoft Outlook 2002 automatically opens? I may be in Mircosoft Word or Excel working and I look up and all of the sudden Outlook is now there and word is in the background. I'm not sure if it is Outlook or another program telling it to open. Anyone know where I may look to stop this from happening? ...

Tracking options grayed out
Outlook XP, SP2. Options to always request a read and delivery receipt are grayed out. Individual message receipts can be checked. Any thoughts on fixing this? OS is Win2k. Thank you. ...

Animated buttons
Is there a way to make a nimated button on excel activate a macro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

RUS problem on exchange 2003
Hi I have an exchange 2003 Organisation with several Servers in different administrative Group. On one server only, for the users created on this server, RUS will not generate email addresses. I am also unable to log on to mailboxes created or see the users in the All users address list. Users created on stores on other servers work correctly, and I can move a mailbox created on another server to this server, where it will then work correctly. I have enabled diagnostics logging on the exchange server : - no exchange-specific errors are logged - several 8011 Events are logged, ...

tracking failed logon attempts
we occasionally have issues where someone tries to login with someone elses cashier ID. i put together a way of tracking which workstation the logon attempt was made from, and when it was made, and thought i would share it with whomever would like to see it. first i created a new table: CREATE TABLE [c_CaptureFailedLogons] ( [ID] [int] IDENTITY (1,1) NOT NULL, [CashierID] [int] NOT NULL, [ClientComputerName] nvarchar(30) NOT NULL, [Comments] nvarchar(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT (''), [Time] [datetime] NOT NULL, [DBTimeStamp] [timestamp] NULL ) then i created an UPDATE trigger on the C...

No send button when trying to email from Word
I use Word 2003 and Outlook 2003. I can send ok from Outlook but when I try to send an email from Word (E.g.send the current document as an attachment), the email has no send button up in the corner. I am having the same problem in other programs as well (e.g. Picasa). I do have Outlook selected as my email program in Control Panel/Internet Option. I do have accounts set up in Outlook. However, when I open the email in Word, the Tools menu does not show "accounts". How can I correct this so that I can email documents from Word or pictures from Picasa, etc. S...

Problems Connecting Outlook to an Exchange Server over the internet
I have a new Exchange 2000 server which I'm testing with three colleagues. For this testing phase I have exposed the server to the internet (and locked it down, of course). Two of us are able to connect Outlook to the server over the internet without difficulty. Well, there was a small problem for which we determined a workaround, which required that we create a record in the hosts file for the "short name" for the server, ie if the server is EXCH1.ABC.COM then we needed a hosts record for "EXCH1" which pointed to the IP address for EXCH1.ABC.COM. It appears that Out...

Grouping not working right
I have created a report with three "groups" 1) Candidate -- there are many candidates 2) Year -- there are 3 years (2010, 2009, 2008) 3) Category -- there are two categories (billable, non-billable) It works fine until it gets to the third category. It then prints all the billable with a total and then a total after each non-billable detail. Thus: billable detail 1 detail 2 detail 3 detail 4 total billable non-billable detail 5 total non-billable non-billable detail 6 total non-billabe non-billable detail 7 total non-billab...

Instant Messaging Exchange 2003
Hello, We have a mixed environent with users on Exchange 2003 servers and some on Exchange 2000 servers. Can the users on Exchange 2003 communicate with the ones on Exchange 2000 via Instant Messaging? Thanks Yes as long as you still have the instant messaging services running on one of the servers that is still 2000 I believe there is some setup but cannot remember all the things that have to be done. "Randy" <rjaws77@att.net> wrote in message news:1111845057.605638.185740@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > > Hello, > > We have a mixed environent wit...