Viewing shared 2003 outlook calendar in 2007 Outlook

Shared calendars with colleagues who have 2003.  I can see the calendar but
not the info in the calendar.  Nothing is provate marked from their side and
is able to be seen by other 2003 users.

is there a quick fix?

Money 2003 Report Problems
When I look at reports (in Money 2003) I can see all my withdrawls, but not my transfers. For example if I pay $100 on my credit card, its not there. Should I set it up as a catagory instead? You don't say what reports you are referring to. Depending on the report type, it doesn't make sense to show transfers. E.g., Income and Expenses. Transfer is neither. In some other reports, you can include or exclude Transfers from the report customization. E.g., Category Spending. "cschear" <cb_schear@msn.com> wrote in message news:080601c365f2$6daea940$a301280a@phx.gbl... &...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Shared Calendar Problem (AD Account, not Public Folder)
We have a number of Shared Calendars such as Conference Room resources. Most of these work flawlessly with the exception of any that are on a specific server. These calendars are constantly having problems where users are unable to access, either receiving free/busy error or the calendar cannot be found. If I log in as the account with Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy it sometimes resolves, other times it does not but the problem eventually goes away for whatever reason (temporarily). Assuming the common thread with this problem is the public folder data on this server since this is ...

Word 2007 hangs
Hi all, first time poster here. OS=Vista Home. Ever since a recent autorecovery, my Word 2007 now hangs on startup, although it works fine on another user profile on the same computer. I've tried copying a different Normal template (from the profile of a different user) but that hasn't helped. I'm reluctant to totally remove and reinstall because of macros and add-ins on both user profiles so I'd be grateful for any help. Thanks. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "warreng" <...

Windows 2003 Office 2003 MUI
Hello Will MSCRM 4.0 Support MUI Platforms? Thanks for any help Regards, M. Tomes ...

Outlook 2003 Shortcuts
I have an established list of shortcuts within Outlook 2003. Whenever I go to click on the icons, the shortcut disappears. Sometimes more than just the one disappears. I have set up the shortcuts numerous times, but it keep removing them after I click on them. Is there is a fix for this? Thanks Kate ...

F12 does not bring up Save As in Word 2003
When I hit F12 in word, a box pops up saying no fuction assigned to this button. When I tried to go under the Tools menu, then Customize, there is a Keyboard button. In there, there's a reset button to restore them all to defaults, but it is grayed out like I'm already set to the defaults. Does that mean something else is overriding my Function keys and Word is ok? Seems easier and more efficient to make a toolbar button to do Save As. TOOLS>CUSTOMIZE>Command Tab, and scroll down the File selectins to Save As. Hold the ALT Key and drag Save As to the location on...

Outlook 2003 integration
I would appreciate hints or direction on getting Outlook 2003 working as a CRM 1.2 client. During the installation process at the client workstation, I get a message stating that only Office 2000 and XP versions are supported. I was able to continue, and now when starting Outlook I get an error on installing CRM. Thanks, James I got CRM sales for Outlook working fine on Outlook 2003! What is the error message you got? Mounim >-----Original Message----- >I would appreciate hints or direction on getting Outlook >2003 working as a CRM 1.2 client. During the installation ...

Outlook Fail to load. Please help!
Event Type: Information Event Source: Outlook Event Category: None Event ID: 27 Date: 9/13/2008 Time: 10:15:50 PM User: N/A Computer: IBM_M52 Description: The operation failed. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. I cannot access any "meat" of Outlook: no E-mail Accounts, Datafiles, Import/Export; nor can I send or receive. Have done Detect and Repair and complete reinstall to no avail. Did you make a new profile? http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/profile/profile.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tip...

How to scan Outlook 2003 inbox for incoming mail based on subject line
Hi all, I came across a link awhile back, but couldn't find it now. What I am trying to do is to scan outlook 2003 inbox for an email everyday. This email comes in everyday from a vendor, with specific subject line and it could come from different individual from the vendor, but obviously it has the same "@CompanyABC.com" Is there a way to scan for the email using vba? Thanks, Ben Yes, it is. But depending on what you want to do with the email, maybe it's easier to use the rules wizard? -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Manage a...

excel 2000 convert to excel 2003
Hi I would like to move current excell 2000 spread sheets and open them in 2003 excel. Please help in any way. I have copied my excell 2000 data onto a floppy however it will not open in Excel 2003 XL2000 and XL2003 share exactly the same file format and so should open just fine in either. However, you should never open XL files on floppies - XL uses temporary files, which may exceed the capacity of the floppy. Instead, copy the file from the floppy to your HD before opening. In article <72864281-728A-4B27-8317-A760E6440BB2@microsoft.com>, cityof <cityof@discussions.microsoft...

Cannot close Microsoft Outlook!!!
when trying to close outlook on some machines,it just stops responding/hangs and outgoing Internet e-mails stay in the outbox folder. anybody with a solution to this problem? ...

MS excell 2007 Data verification list
I am attempting to use the list function within data verification for drop down menus. I need a list that is conditional upon the information in another cell. Example: The first cell offers a drop down menu with specific Make of equipment. From what appears in that cell I seek to offer only the Models for that Make of equipment on a list in another cell. I considered using a series of IF statements to run macros however I don’t know how to invoke a macro from within a formula. Any suggestions? Thank You =if(“Trane”,macro,=If(Crrier,macro,=If(Bitzer,macro…))) See Debra D...

Outlook Web Access #46
I cannot access OWA, Users receive an "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error". We are using Exchange Server 2003 on a Windows 2003 server. I recently uninstalled Surf Control e-mail filter. I believe this uninstalled or coruppted files that exchange uses. When I go into Exchange Admin MMC, the snap ins for IMAP4, NNTP, POP3, and SMTP do not open. Any one know where the .dll are for these snap ins so I can reinstall them from the exchange server CD? Thanks, Bruce Bruce <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot access OWA, Users receive an "HTTP 500 Interna...

SharePoint Services for Outlook 2007
Working with a Vista Ultimate machine with Office 2007. I have the "SharePoint Services 3.0 SP1" download. I write to inquire if this would enable my machine to host "workspaces" using this computer as a sharepoint server. If so, configuration documentaton would be helpful. Additionally, how much of a "SharePoint Server" can one expect from this download. Ideally, I would like to post milestones, tasks, alerts from my Project Professional 2007. Yes I do understand that even if this works it would only work while the machine is on and connect...

outlook 6!
I used Outlook for a few months trying to get used to it. My main email pgm was Outlook Express. On 10/9/05 I had to reformat my hard drive and tried to backup my Outlook files in a number of ways that seemed like they should work. The most prominent was displaying the email messages and copying them to another drive directly. Somehow everything I did didn't seem to work and I've been searching for about 3 full months of important work which I believe is on one of my drives but I can't seem to import it into Outlook Express or open it up. One file that looks very promising is an ...

Attachment issues in OWA 2003
We have an automated process in place that sends emails to sales people with their current production report as an attached Excel spreadsheet. If the recipient views the message from the full-blown Outlook 2003 client, she can view the attachment fine. However, if they view the same message in OWA 2003, they can see the paper-clip icon indicating that the message contains an attachment, but they have no link displayed in the message to the attachment itself. In other words, they can see from the folder list view that the message contains an attachment, but when they open the message, they can&...

Outlook 2003 #325
Somehow my email was xfer'd to outlook from my primary email provider and now I am receiving my email and my wife's email in Outlook. This occured when my wife was trying to send a picture via email. How can I reverse this? -- Chucky the novice Chucky wrote: > Somehow my email was xfer'd to outlook from my primary email provider and what, precisely, do you mean by that? > and > now > I am receiving my email and my wife's email in Outlook. This occured > when > my wife was trying to send a picture via email. How can I reverse this? reverse wh...

WHERE CAN YOU BUY MONEY 2007?
I have not seen any ads for Money 2007 yet. I know you can download from Microsoft directly OR buy it via Amazon.com, but is there any brick & mortar physical store that is CURRENTLY selling it in the northeast? In the past couple of years COSTCO has had it available at the same time it was introduced, but it appears that THIS year Microsoft's marketing plan is to offer it first via the internet and online stores and then open it to stores like Best Buy, Staples, Cuircut City, etc. What are your experiences in your area? Thanks. Steve Didn't find it at Sam's Club last evening...

View Webpage

How do I use Access 97 on a PC which has Access 2003, windows XP
I have a library of books catalogued o n Access 97 on a software prog using 97. I now have a new PC with XP and Access 2003 and cannot access programme or dat e though it is saved on PC. What do you mean that by "cannot access programme". How are you trying to use it? Just for the record, I have both Access 97 and Access 2003 installed on my Windows XP machine, and have no issues using both, even concurrently. A "problem" is that the file association for .MDB (and .MDE) files will be reset each time you use Access so that the most recently used version is what wil...

Outlook Express 6 #11
I can't seem to figure out how to minimize my outlook to my taskbar (the same way you would minimize a messenger service)so that it would continue running and checking for mail while I'm working on my PC. Can anyone help? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS...