Using custom fields for better email list view.

Hello.

I get lots of letters with the same title. I want to group them by topic and
sort on the number of letters in the group. I know that I can do this using
custom fields but I do not know what query to use to get the number of
letters the group.

HTML edit for email template in Outlook 2003
If I'm editing new mail, I can set MS Word as editor and use script editor to access the HTML source. Now I'm creating a template for the autoreply, and it doesn't offer a choice to switch to MS Word. What should I do to edit the mail template content then? -- If you want to mail to me, please replace all instance of "e" to "a" in my email address. Thank you. Sorry for any inconvience caused, but there's many spam-mailers. ...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

Finding all table and fields that are involved in a one to many relation (on many side) with a given field
Hi, I have a master table, and several other tables that are related to this master through one to many relations. How can I find all tables and fields which are in relation with the primary key in the master table, on "many" side? I know I can extract this by querying views from INFORMATION_SCHEMA, but I don't know where exactly I can find this info Thank you One way Select op.name As ParentTableName, oc.name As ChildTableName, c.name As ChildColumnName From sys.foreign_key_columns kc Inner Join sys.objects op On kc.parent_object_id = op.object_id Inner Jo...

email que #2
I recieved a concern that email was not being recieved until some time after it was sent. After looking into the situation I found that the messages were hanging in the que. ex. If I look in the que a message will be ther from 1 hour ago, What would cause this and how do I fix this so email is sent immideatley?? ...

Viewing a closed layaway
Hi there Does anyone know if it is possible to view a closed layaway in terms of seeing what payments were taken on it? Thanks, Matt There is a MS Custom Layaway Payment report on CustomerSource. It has the info you are looking for. -- Jocelyn "mbonin" wrote: > Hi there > > Does anyone know if it is possible to view a closed layaway in terms of > seeing what payments were taken on it? > > Thanks, > Matt > ...

Activities View & Regarding Field
Is it possible to see the Regarding name in the activities view? I know it is possible to exit the activity view throught the view editor e.g. http://crm/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902} for all activities though this only allows addition of a few fields. if I look in the SavedQueryBase, the view {00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902} gives a FetchXml string with the activity fields. the display text for the regarding field is available in the Activity view as the ObjectName field Can one simply add the ObjectName field to this to provide the rega...

links in email don't open
I recently found that links in my email messages can not longer be opened by clicking on them. The links are highlighted and underlined and when I move the cursor over them the arrow changes to a finger but when I click on it nothing seems to happen. I can click on links within IE6 and they work fine so it seems to be just Outlook. I did recently add a new rule for incoming mail but I can't say for certain if this corresponds with the change in being able to open links. I'm using OL98 with WinXP. I've quickly searched slipstick and this group but haven't found any tips yet. Any...

Send email
Hey I have this code for sending email which I get it from MS HELP. I want to send email when txtAgedDay = -1 and I want it to automatically send without I need to open the form and it can only send once...Any idea? Sub SendMessage(Optional AttachmentPath) Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Dim objOutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient Dim objOutlookAttach As Outlook.Attachment ' Create the Outlook session. Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") ' Create the message. Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.Cr...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

GAL view from Outlook
Hi Pardon for asking here - didn't know where to put this as I don't know if it's an Outlook or Exchange question. When I click the "To:" button in Outlook 2003 and look in my GAL i get the Name, Business Phone, Office etc. as default view. Is there a way to change this view or maybe the order of the columns? Email-address holds the x400 address - why not the smtp address? I would like to change the view so that it fits the need for our users - is this possible? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Brian Nicolaisen IT-service, System & Campus-IT UNIVERSITY OF SO...

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Pivot Tables, calculated fields
I'm trying to add two calculated fields to a pivot tabe. I'd prefer that the field calculation the takes a row item quantity or dollar figure and calculates the item as a percentage of the total. Such as region xx has 85% of the total sales units but only 78% of the total sales dollars. Can anyone help me? Instead of a calculated field, you can add data fields to the pivot table. In the pivot table wizard, double-click the data field button Click the Options button For 'Show data as', select % of column. Excel GuRu wrote: > I'm trying to add two calculated field...

How To Separate Email Accounts in Outlook
Hi, I created two email accounts in Outlook, one for myself and one for my wife. How do I separate the two so that I download only my mail and my wife downloads only her mail. Any help appreciated. Ron What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will pro...

Outlook stops checking email w/ "Enter Password" prompt?
Howdy, I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Professional system. My system is connected to the Internet using DSL going through a Linksys router. I have Outlook configured to check several pop3 email accounts every 15 minutes. I'm checking my DSL email account and 2 yahoo.com accounts. The Problem: Several times a day, I'll check my machine and see that there's an Outlook window displayed asking for the password to one of my Yahoo accounts with a check box to save the password. These passwords are already saved and they work, for example, if I hit cancel and the Send and R...

Allow temporarily use of right click