I am using Microsoft Outlook in Office 2003.  It has been working great until
today.

When I click "New" to write a new email I get an error window :
The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem
persist, Restart Outlook.

I have tried this several times, even restarted the computer to no avail.

Anyone have a solution????

VB.NET Web Programmer in New York $40/hr
VB.NET Web Programmer in New York $40/hr We are looking for someone to work as a VB.NET Web Developer. In this role, you will design and develop application software for a successful global corporation. You will also support and install software applications. Additional duties are to participate in the testing process and utilize formal development methodologies. A bachelor's degree is required and a BSCS is preferred. Candidates must have skills in: Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000. 2-4 years of experience in applications programming for a major corpora...

Creating new record types in CRM 3.0 possible?
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to create a new record type within CRM 3.0 because although the default CRM record types will be used (like client and business) our current database has all of the information for both in the same database. The idea is to create a 'temp' record type for us to add the database to, and then allow us to go through the database and move/link the information from the 'temp' record type into the correct record type afterwards. Is this at all possible or is there another simple solution to this problem? Thanks Hez Sorry if this question has ...

My New NG post never get there, but they show in "Sent"
Recently I noticed that any new post will never get posted, but it did show up in my sent folder. I wonder if it has anything to do with me changing from OE to Outlook for my email. Your help is appreciated............Peter Nothing to do with OL, OE is the default newsreader, though it may be accessed within OL or IE. I do see a post in this ng from you, dated 2nd "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message news:q9udnYzlyfK8ILDfRVn-sQ@omsoft.com... > Recently I noticed that any new post will never get posted, but it did show > up in my sent folder. I wonder if it...

sending email newsletters
I am trying to send an email newsletter without being an attachment. However, when i go to send email the only option i have is send email as attachment. Any ideas? kreall wrote: > I am trying to send an email newsletter without being an attachment. > However, when i go to send email the only option i have is send email > as attachment. Any ideas? What version of Publisher are you using? What version of Outlook or Outlook Express are you using? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com Windows Marketplace Moderator This posting is provided "AS ...

i share my copmuter. how can i setup seperate new user account
hello. i want to setup a new outlook user account but i share my copmuter with another users Maybe asking in a newsgroup dedicated to Outlook would be better. sofia wrote: > > hello. i want to setup a new outlook user account but i share my copmuter > with another users -- Dave Peterson Connect to an Outlook newsgroup through.............. http://aumha.org/nntp.htm Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 05:39:01 -0700, sofia <sofia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hello. i want to setup a new outlook user account but i share my copmuter >with anoth...

Writing to new window
I am trying to customize a new window for the Sales Entry Transaction screen, basically so that a grid would open in a new window showing margins and allowing for special price considerations to taken into consideration. How do I send the documentNo to a new window??? From the new window, I can see the control (salestransactionentry.documentno) but I am unable to assign it to a string variable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Chris Is this a Dexterity question or a VBA question? Have you considered using Extender? What you're trying to do sounds like exactly what Extender ...

can not Auto refresh new incoming email
Hi All, The problem is that all the new incoming email can not auto pop out , user must click other folder then the new email will display on the 'inbox' folder I must everytime reboot the proxy server then the problem can be sloved. anyone can help how to slove the problem evently taht I not need everytime go to reboot my proxy server ? thanks Steven ...

Adding ws information to cell in new wb & saving with ws name
I am trying to select cells in one workbook with multiple sheets and enter them into multiple workbooks which would each be named and saved with the same name as the worksheet they came from in the old workbook. For example, the first worksheet in workbook "Trollie" is named "White". I am opening another workbook (previously created, named "UDF") and copy cells c79,c80,c81,c88,c89,c91,and c95 of "Trollie" into cells in column A of "UDF". I then want to save "UDF" with the name "White" (as in the name of the ...

disable line and page breaks icons on new emails
I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no joy. Linda Laing wrote: > I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email > I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the > paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no > joy. You neglected to mention WHICH version of Outlook that you are us...

Outlook repeatedly asks for sign on as new mail arrives.
While I am working in Office 2003 Basic Edition, a sign on pop-up repeatedly shows itself. It refuses to remember my password, and when I check my profile in Mail in the Control Panel, the password disappears as soon as I exit Mail. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Take a look here, it may help: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290684 "dianeb@tranexinc.com" <dianeb@tranexinc.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:122EE814-CC86-4F30-BC48-EB58EB14E3D9@microsoft.com... > While I am working in Office 2003 Basic Edition, a sign ...

converting new pub files to pub 2000
I have received some files in a current pub format and my pub2000 will not open them. anyone out there in publisher cyberspace provide some assistance???? thanks How many files are you talking about? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "denis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0fe601c5300a$47d1b8a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have received some files in a current pub format and my > pub2000 will not open them. > anyone out there in publisher cyberspace provide some > assistance???? > thanks > I have received 4 files fro...

new window for a hyperlink
How do i get a document (PDF) or another page to open in a different window? Exp: Building my web page and want to link to some references (pdf) and have this link open in a different window. Im using publisher 07 Please help There are a number of ways to do this, and this article describes two: Reference: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011587451033.aspx The ECMAScript code approach is more versatile, but there is an error in the code. Under item 2, instead of the following: <script language="JavaScrip�t" type="text/javascri�pt"> <!-- function...

Moving to new hardware and new operating system
I need to move from Exch 2k3 on W2k to Exch 2k3 on W2k3. I have a new hardware that the new system should go on. That is what I am thinking of doing and need any feedback I can get: 1. Setup the W2k3 on the new hardware and bring it into the domain as member server 2. Install the exchange 2k3 on it 3. move all the stuff from my current Exchange server to the new one as it is described on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822931/en-us 4. Decomission the old server (it is a member server) I am not to clear on how to bring the second Ecxhange in without clusterring. Can anyone clearify it a bi...

Error message when creating a new task OL97
One of my users creates a task by dragging an email into her task folder. She tries to save it, but Outlook pops a window with the message.... "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid" She used to do this until recently. She is using OL97 SR-2 No matter what we set on the task, ( reminder dates, start dates, etc. ) the message still pops up. Any Ideas? -- Joseph Ambrose System and Network Manager The Conference Board P: 001-212-339-0443 F: 001-212-836-3802 E: Joe.Ambrose@conference-board.org Visit our Award Winning Web Site: www.conference-b...

New to CSingleLock
Hi all, I'm having trouble making sense of the documentation for CCriticalSection and CSingleLock. Things I don't understand: 1) Do I need a CSingleLock, or is CCriticalSection enough by itself? 2) Why do both classes have Lock() and Unlock() methods? 3) (Assuming I need CSingleLock...) Do I need to call CSingleLock::Lock() explicitly, or does just creating the CSingleLock object perform the lock? 4) Do I need to call CSingleLock::IsLocked() before entering the "critical" code sections, or will just acquiring the lock cause the necessary wait to happen? 5) Wha...

Using templates and forms to create new excel document
I have created an Excel 2003 template that has a user form for input of text fields. These text inputs should then be used to replace texts within the excel template to create a new excel document. I understand how the user form should work and how to replace the texts in the template but don't understand the basics in vba of: 1. how opening the template will automatically open the user form 2. how to create the excel document from this 3. how to close the template so just the new excel document is open Given I have MyDocument.xlt template with the worksheet "Certificate" cont...

adding new users in AD but not Exchange
How do we change the defaults when adding a new user, to not have "Create an Exchange mailbox" as the default? We are rolling out Exchange, but not to all new users at this time. -- Greg Stigers, MCSA remember to vote for the answers you like Create the users from a box that doesn't have the Exchange admin tools installed? "Greg Stigers, MCSA" <gregstigers+wmsn@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:ee4tHm0LFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do we change the defaults when adding a new user, to not have "Create > an Exchange mailbox" as ...

Channel 9 video: Visual C++ 10 is the new 6
I found this video on Channel 9: http://channel9.msdn.com/posts/VisualStudio/Visual-CPP-10-10-is-the-new-6/ may be interesting... Giovanni I am still using the Old 6. It seems to work. Why and how often does everyone else move to newer versions? I am currently working through C# Step by Step. At least half the changes seem like the automakers putting new fenders on cars with the same old technology. Except that all cars use the right peddle for the accelerator. But every new language / compiler moves and renames the controls. My 2 cents "Giovanni Dicanio" <giov...

New utility: The Viewport Explorer
I was recently reviewing some material in which I believed the description of the coordinate transformations was erroneous. The author insisted that the material was absolutely correct. To demonstrate the error, I wrote a little program that showed exactly what was happening. It was a useful little program, so I enhanced it a bit and it is now available for everyone. What it allows you to do is experiment with SetWindowOrg, SetViewportOrg, SetWindowExt, SetViewportExt, and mapping modes, and explore the effects of this on a displayed image. It also illustrates how to do logical to device coord...

How do you set up margins for new Word documents?
The 'page set' does not accept the changes in margin and orientation of paper for new documents. How do I correct this. Sure it does, just click ignore. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Joe Morales" <Joe Morales@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58C525E6-8624-44C7-996A-4E289A16E0C8@microsoft.com... > The 'page set' does not accept the changes in margin and orientation of paper > for new documents. How do I correct this. Joe Morales wrote: > The 'page se...

CHtmlView + Catch new window event
Hello I want to capture an event whenever any new window is opened in web browser ( ChtmlView ) .How can I trap the event ? As well as I want to distinguish between the windows which are opened explicitly and those window which opens up arbitralily ( These windows are called as popup windows ) , I want to block the popup windows and allow open new windows. ...

step by step set up for outlook 2002- new address
Subject: From: "junne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent: 10/16/2003 9:48:34 PM HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! i have been trying to set up my outlook so i can get hotmail and my other email at seattleschools.org on outlook but it won't work!!!! how/where can i get step-by-step intsructions???? for someone who is not very computer savvy... thanks a million! if the help files aren't enough help, buy a beginner's book. Many schools and ISPs have web pages with step by step instructions and pictures of every screen - if yours doesn't you can sear...

Outlook 2002 not recieving new Exchange mail until I click on program.
Hello! Outlook 2002 v10.6515.6626 SP 3 on Windows XP Pro SP1. I can sit with no programs running except for Outlook and watch the screen do nothing. If I click somplace on Outlook, such as a folder or any message EXCEPT the one in the preview pane, Outlook will suddently recieve all the email that I have been sent since the last time I clicked on the program. This could be five minutes or 30 minutes... I do not recieve any mail until I actually click on Outlook. I'm connecting to an Exchange server on our LAN and I'm always connected. Can someone suggest why this may be happening? I...