Trying to send emails from an external program

I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the
email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a
reliable source for sending emails??

tammy0005 wrote:

> I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the
> email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a
> reliable source for sending emails??

MapiLab's security add-on (free)
0
VanguardLH

Re: Sending emails
This seems to be a common problem. I can receive emails easily and up until a week ago could also send them. I can now no longer send them and receive the following error message. Would be grateful for some help. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 're', Account: 'pop1.mail.com', Server: 'smtp1.mail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E "alzillah" şunu yazdı: > Bu genel bir sorun gibi görünüyor. Ben kolay ve yukarıya kadar bir e-posta alabilir > Haf...

use File Send with Office and Lotus Notes
I'm using Office (2000) and Lotus Notes (6.5). On my previous PC I used the same software, and I could send an Excel or Word document by choosing File, Send To, and Mail Recipient (as attachment). After getting the new PC and installing the software, I don't have the option to send a file from within Word or Excel. Internet Explorer is set to use Lotus Notes as my e-mail program, but I don't see a place within Word or Excel to tell them which e-mail program to use. What am I missing? Thank you for your help. -Dan ...

outlook sends me copy of every email I send ?? 05-12-10
where are the settings on Outlook to stop this??? SUSIE wrote: > where are the settings on Outlook to stop this??? Other than saving a copy of your outbound e-mails in the Sent Items folder, the behavior you describe is not a function of Outlook. So there is no user-configurable setting to prevent this behavior. Your problem is with an add-on you installed in Outlook, the superfluous e-mail scanner in your anti-virus software, or behavior effected by your e-mail server. Run Outlook in its safe mode ("outlook.exe /safe") which will not load and add-ons that you ...

trying this out
This is a test posting. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:06:51 +0800, "hmmmm" <bobo123@dotdot.dyndns.org> wrote: >This is a test posting. > Please use microsoft.public.test or microsoft.public.test.here for your testing. This is a working newsgroup. If you have questions about an Access database, please post them. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Executing XP Programs Under Win 7. $$$?
I'm starting to move programs from my XP Pro PC to Win 7 (HP, 64-bit). I thought I'd try Acrobat Pro 8 and another program I purchased. Each cost in excess of $200. I called Adobe to see if they could help. Yes, of course. Upgrade to 9.0 for $150. I had contacted the mfger of the other program, and they said use UAC (User Account Control) with the program I have. I have a suspicion that I could use UAC with Acrobat. I probably have 5-6 other commercial programs, including a few that support items like printers. Comments? I've temporarily forgotten the name of the W...

I am trying to round up to the nearest 25 cents
I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps rounding to the nearest dollar HELP Try =CEILING(A1, 0.25) In article <2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com>, sypher <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps > rounding to the nearest dollar HELP =ROUND(A1*4,0)/4 -- HTH Bob Phillips "sypher" <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to round a mone...

Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report
I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items. The problem began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice to the items received agaisnt the purchase order. SO we thought that doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem. The only thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report. And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use. What is the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not matched and already paid through the invoice entery? There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing av...

How do I pick Gmail as default program to send Word documents?
When I try to email a Word document, it opens AOL instead of Gmail. How do I change this? Setup gmail as a pop mail server and set it as your default e-mail account in Outlook. Set Outlook as your default e-mail application in Windows. - http://www.gmayor.com/use_google_gmail_to_remove_spam.htm should help set it up. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> >&...

1st time send fails
running outlook 2003 on win xp pro. this just started happening- for no apparent rhyme or reason. whenever I initially try to send an email, it fails. On the second attempt, it always goes through. Is there a statrup switch or something to fix this? thx "big country" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uQhAko8WJHA.5108@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > running outlook 2003 on win xp pro. this just started happening- for no > apparent rhyme or reason. whenever I initially try to send an email, it > fails. On the second attempt, it always goes through. Is t...

send/receive (2nd try)
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

Can't move an email message that's already been moved: OL 2003
[Got no respone to my orginal post on this - am I the only that has this problem?] After I've read some mail in my Inbox, I'll move it to one of the personal folders I've set up. Being *extremely* fallible, I sometimes move it to the wrong folder. When I discover such an error, I'd like to move it from the incorrect location to the correct one. When I attempt the move, it whines that it cannot do the move because the item has already been moved or deleted. I *know* that - I just want to move it again! Why is Outlook treating me so shabbily, and what can I do to move stuf...

New History Item, Mail Message sends all messages as Rich Text Format
We are using Business Contact Manager 2007 with Outlook 2007. We are not using Exchange server as a backend, just plain old pop3/smtp mail servers. Problem we are having is when we open up an account, Click on New History Item, Mail Message, and if we send an attachment with that, the person that receives the message gets it in Rich Text format. If we right click on the Email address itself and click on Send Mail. The message will be sent out fine. Right click on the message and looking at the properties of the email address has the internet format listed as "Let Outlook decide the ...

Can't send e-mail to Hotmail address
I've just set up my e-mail in MS Outlook, but it won't send to certain e-mail addresses, like Hotmail. I had a look at the the Help file and it said to chec Tools > Send/Receive > Send & Receive Al This didn't work though! Help!!! What NDR (non-delivery report) do you get? Have you verified your server settings with your ISP? Trenton wrote: > I've just set up my e-mail in MS Outlook, but it won't send to > certain e-mail addresses, like Hotmail. I had a look at the the Help > file and it said to check > > Tools > Send/Receive > Send & ...

sending duplicates
Everyone I send an email to , using my distribution list, gets the thing twice (at least). They are not on the distribution list twice, and the received messages can be 10 minutes apart. They are getting really brassed off with me! There is only one copy shown as sent in the sent box and there are no copies of it remaining in the Out box. Using Outlook 2000 and Windows XP Please help and save my friendships Stop virus scanning for outbound emails. Sunil "Debra Harrison" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e1a01c4af2a$b96f8fc0$3a01280a@phx.g...

How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending outbox transmission while it's trying to send? I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please help! Angelczech wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 07:32 > How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send ...

Outlook Express-email being auto deleted-cannot retrieve again
Can anyone help?? Messages in my Inbox, sent, and delete files, are for some unexplained reason disappearing from these files. I don't know where they are going. It does not happen on any noticeable schedule but does occur frequently. Can anyone help?? Thanks This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.micro...

How to send email after entry from data access page
I hope this is an easy one, but i am not a programmer. I got volunteered for this because i built an inventory database. Access 2003I have a simple referral table that i have linked to an "Input" page for people to enter records (including a drop down list of email addresses). And an "Output" page where pepole can come and edit. That part seems to be working fine.I need to have an email sent out when a new record is posted. Ideally, i would like it to be sent out based on who is selected in that email list, but i would settle for anything at this point.Thank you in adv...

how can i delete mulitiple emails at once?
new to this...thank you You can hold down the shift or ctrl key to select multiple items. Once you have the items selected, shift+delete is a permanent delete and pressing delete key moves things to the deleted items folder. "mickey" <mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4475BBE-E47D-4652-96DE-87C7360359A3@microsoft.com... > new to this...thank you mickey wrote: > new to this...thank you How do you select multiple files in Windows Explorer? ...

How to block IPs that repeatedly send to non-existent addresses?
In looking st several Exchange 2003 servers that I administer, I notice many emails to non-existent mailboxes - from the same IP address. So I wonder: how could one configure Exchange to automatically rejecj/block incoming SMTP traffic from IP addresses that repeatedly send to non-existent e-mail addresses(Exchange mailboxes)? I am thinking some type of setting that says "if more than x undeliverable messages within specified time period from the same IP, then block that IP for specified time period..." In my case, that alone would eliminate 90% of all SPAM... Maybe this is some...

Number of different email accounts

trying to insert a 0 in front of zipcode
Hello, I do not use excel at all so i have no clue! I have a list of daycares that i want to create mailing labels with...about 700 of them but the problem is my zipcode column there needs to be a zero in front of all 700 zipcodes how to i insert a zero in front of them without having to type it into each box? the other question is can i print labels directly from excel or do i have to go thru ms word? thanks Greg One of these 1) format the cells with custom format 00000 2) format the cells with Special / Zip Codes 3) format the cells as Text 4) begin all zip codes with an sin...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

DON=?ISO-8859-1?B?uQ==?=T OPEN MICROSOFT EMAILS!
I think you get the point! However, none of them are actually coming from Microsoft, so it's somewhat inappropriate. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele "Ryan McLeod" <rmcleod1@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:BBA2C448.45C%rmcleod1@san.rr.com... > I think you get the point! > ...

error message when trying to delete messages in inbox
I cannot delete messages in my email inbox. When attempting to delete messages, Outlook says "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook. I continue to get the message even though I restarted Outlook. My mail works fine, but I just cannot delete anything. Does someone know a solution? Can you delete them if you hold shift as you delete? How many items are in the deleted items folder? Are you using any type of AV scanner on the message store? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coa...