trial version

hello  I'm Joseph not a good computer proffy, i need help to make sure i will
do the right think on November 30th on which my Microsoft small business 2007
trial will end, so my question is and really need help on this: i have this
trial version preinstalled in my computer and all i use it just for emails
and to synchronize with Outlook my BlackBerry's calendar, memo pad, and most
important thing my contacts, do i still need to buy full version or i will be
able to use those after trial will end. Thanks in advance and have a Great
ThanksGiving!!!
 Sorry for my english, its only 8 years old
--
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.

When the trial expires, Office will go into reduced functionality mode.
Basically it turns in just a viewer and no new data can be created anymore
(but you can export). In order to continue to use it, you'll need to buy a
license that suits your needs. If that it just Outlook, then you can buy
only Outlook and not the reset of Office. If you also want other Office
applications, you can get an overview of what is included in which version
here;
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/FX101635841033.aspx

If you decide to go for a standalone version of Outlook or any other Office
Suite instead of Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business, then you'll need to
uninstall the trial version first before installing your purchased version.
If you go decide to continue with the Small Business version, then in most
cases you only need to enter the purchased license key and no reinstall
would be needed.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello  I'm Joseph not a good computer proffy, i need help to make sure i
> will
> do the right think on November 30th on which my Microsoft small business
> 2007
> trial will end, so my question is and really need help on this: i have
> this
> trial version preinstalled in my computer and all i use it just for emails
> and to synchronize with Outlook my BlackBerry's calendar, memo pad, and
> most
> important thing my contacts, do i still need to buy full version or i will
> be
> able to use those after trial will end. Thanks in advance and have a Great
> ThanksGiving!!!
> Sorry for my english, its only 8 years old
> --
> Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.

0
Roady

Crystal Reports Version 06-18-04
I am trying to add/modify Crystal Reports... When I try to install the Crystal Reports Enhanced Edition from the CRM CD, I get the following error message: Setup has detected that you have Crystal Reports 9.2.0 installed. You must first upgrade to Crytal Reports 9.2.2 to continue with this setup. In MBS CRM 1.2 Reports FAQ white paper, it says: "To modify reports, you must purchase the Professional, Developer, or Advanced edition of Crytoal Reports 9." Does anybody know whether I have to purchase this update from Crystal; or should Microsoft provide this update??? If Mic...

Installing Money Plus Deluxe Trial
Haven't installed Money Plus yet but have tried essentials and have used Money in the past and am trying to avoid a problem that occurs the first time Money downloads transactions from my bank. The first time it downloads I have a very large difference in what I have and what Money shows. Thus difference is in the thousands. Is there something I'm not doing properly when Money downloads transaction for the first time? Is there any rules of thumb I need to be aware of? Any help will be appreciated. James In microsoft.public.money, JamesJ wrote: >Haven't installed Money Plus ...

publisher trial problem
I can't install the Publisher 2007 because I keep getting an error message that I do not have access to some fonts. Then I get a message to abort, retry, or ignore. The only thing that works is abort, and I lose the program. Can anyone help? What is the exact error message? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "flowerscarlet" <flowerscarlet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF8AA398-6C41-435F-B04D-E741BC722EA4@microsoft.com... >I can't install the Publisher 2007 because...

Whatever Happened to the Webinar on the New Version of DPM 2010?
I had signed up for the webinar to try and determine if we would upgrade or not, but the webinar was cancelled. And unless I missed it, never rescheduled. How will I determine if this is a worthy upgrade or not? It was rescheduled once, then canceled. As for determining if it's a worthy upgrade, you could always try the beta. It comes with a lot of documentation that explains the new features in the Microsoft way (which is to say, minimally). Auto-resizing of volumes alone will make it worthwhile for me. Daniel "Peter Jam" wrote: > I had signed up ...

Trial Balance
Thanks in advance for any info. The Quick Trial Balance report is showing detail information instead of summary. Ex: Listing each payment under each account instead of showing summary $ amount. Is there a setting that can change this? The user says it just started happening this month and doesn't know what changed. Thanks Again, Morgan There is no one Quick Trial Balance report. There is a Quick Detail and a Quick Summary. In Receivables and Payables, you do not have the option to get a summarized Quick Aged Trial Balance. "Morgan" <abcd@senditon.com> wrote...

Trial CD
Hi, I've successfully installed CRM server and setup the sample users in my AD within the users group. Also, I've unchecked the Restricted access setting for the user in CRM setting up the sample data. I started the install and it autoselected the users from the ad and filled them into their appropriate slots but when I installed the sample data it didn't install all the data. It failed to setup the users and business groups. Here's a sample of the sample install log: ****************************************************************************************** Sample D...

Need help with WMP Version 6.4.9.1126
I just burned a DVD+R with iTunes that played once with Media Player, but not again. Could someone please tell me if I should have used a -R instead to insure playability? Thanks, Don Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a more appropriate newsgroup. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Don Nickell" <donnickell2@roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:%23UJtm0C$KHA.431...

Historical Aged Trial Balance error
We received an error message when running A/P aging.. The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results: DBMS: 105, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 Does any of your vendor IDs include a single quote character, for example O'MALLEY or O'NEILL? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Richard" wrote: > We received an error message when running A/P aging.. > The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrial...

MS deluxe trial ?
I downloaded the ms money deluxe plus trial ver. I'm not going to upgrade to this. How do I get back to ms deluxe 2007 with up to date transactions? Thanks Jeff In microsoft.public.money, JG wrote: >I downloaded the ms money deluxe plus trial ver. > >I'm not going to upgrade to this. How do I get back to ms deluxe 2007 with >up to date transactions? Locate the *.m16 file that Money Plus created. Copy that to a *.mny filename. Install Money 2007, and have it open that *.mny file. Download transactions that are available and process them. What is not available by ...

60 day trial on office 2007
i bought a new dell laptop that came will a 60 day trial of office 2007, when i try to sign up to use it , it wont give me a product code. Tells me there out of codes, try back later. This has been going on all week. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem, or have found a solution. thanks You must be joking! Microsoft cannot run out of codes. You need to contact DELL because your machine is still under a warranty and it is their duty to let you use the trial version! Otherwise what is the point of installing it in the first place? Perhaps for pleasure!! Incident...

publisher trial probs
First of all I am NOT computer savvy. So talk to me like I'm stupid. ; ) I recently downloaded Office 07 trial and designed a business card. I am having problems getting it to print correctly to Avery 28877 (they are severely off center). Tried to print them in Word (which I assume came with the trial) but there is no "Tools" on the toolbar (in Word or Pub) where the mailings/envelopes/labels drop down menu should be. When I try to open up my business card in Word all I get is a pop-up window that reads "file conversion" and what appears to be an encrypted v...

How to Tell Great Plain Version
How can I tell which version of Great Plains I am using ie. standard, etc? 1. Go to CustomerSource and look up your registration keys. This method is the most sure way. If you don't have your login information, you can call MS at 800-456-0025 and they will assist you. 2. Go to Help...About and notice the database. If it's MSDE, you're definitely on Standard. "don" <don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:430DFEFE-EC40-44E2-A4FB-B8BB55D74064@microsoft.com... > How can I tell which version of Great Plains I am using ie. standard, etc? Don,...

Please help! Can't run any version of Money
I was using Money 2004 Premium on my XP Home system without any problems, that is until today. Now I keep getting the following message when I try to open it: "Program C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT MONEY\SYSTEM\MSMONEY.EXE Abnormal program termination" I followed all the instructions in the Knowledge Base article #305254, but that didn't work. No matter what I try, I can't get rid of the message. Have used different folder names, even installed it on my external hard drive. Removed all registry links and tried again. Just tried Money 2003, but that failed, too. HELP!!!...

I need to find my Product Key for Trial Version
During installation of Trial Version by an error I skipped the step when asked me for Product Key and could not returned. Please I need to know how to do for create my Product Key. Thank you, Ma. ...

trial version #2
I was interested in checking out visio so I downloaded the "free 2 month trial" version from ms website. now everytime I open it, it asks me if I want to "run" the file, which I click "run" and then it starts "extracting files, please wait" then I get a dialog box "change your installation of ms office viso trial" with "add/remove" "repair" "remove" and "convert" buttons. it doesn't matter which one I select, the program never loads. any suggestions on how to resolve this? thanks. mj :) ...

Cannot activate CE Trial packages
I am unable to download or obtain activation codes for any Windows CE embedded software packages from the pages found at: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsembedded/en-us/default.mspx When I try to download, I am directed to a form, which I fill out and all seems to go well at first. However, when I submit the form I get directed to a page-not-found error message that also shows a bing search result referring to some sort of thank you page that seems to be missing. I never get to actually download the software nor to I ever receive activation codes to my email account. If I...

Trial download
Hi there, Is there a usable trial download for MS CRM? Christian If you have an MSDN Subscription you can download it there with a 5 user test license. I don't believe there is any other version available. Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Christian" wrote: > Hi there, > Is there a usable trial download for MS CRM? > Christian Thanks Rob, Realized this only after I logged this:) Much appreciated! Christian "Rob Bakkers" wrote: > If you have an MSDN Subscription you can download it there with a 5 user test > license. I don't believe there is...

Trial Balance Report Error
I am trying to print a detailed trial balance out of Financial. I am getting the following error message: Error in equation ****ILLEGAL SYNTAX*** found]: Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks Angie Did this error just start? Have there been any recent customizations to the report? Try logging out of GP and back in and see if that resolves the issue. If there haven't been any customizations, it's likely a communications error. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com I have this same issue with one user, unfortunately my direct manager. He ...

Historical Aged Trial Balance for accounts payable does not equal Trial Balance...
Okay, here is my problem. I'm wanting to reconcile the Historical Adjusted Trial balance and the Trial Balance. The problem of course is that the Trial Balance is really the General Ledger, while the Historical Aged Trial Balance date is pulling from the Payables Transactions module. The Trial Balance Report comes in a flat file format. But the HATB does not. I can't seem to get a smartlist to match the HATB. I want basically to have a flat file for both and run a PivotTable to see where the variance is based on Trx Source. Thanks I created a SmartList (using SmartList Builder)...

Free Trial
I tried downloading the free 60 day trial now it says I must install Outlook 2007 please insert CD1. I don't have any CD. I just want the free trial. Ho provato di scaricare la prova di valutazione per 60gg di microsoft word....adesso mi dice di installare OUTLOOK CD1...Come faccio? ewarnick wrote: Free Trial 06-Mar-10 I tried downloading the free 60 day trial now it says I must install Outlook 2007 please insert CD1. I do not have any CD. I just want the free trial. Previous Posts In This Thread: On Saturday, March 06, 2010 8:53 AM ewarnick wrote: Free Trial ...

script for aged trial balance and historical aged trial?
There was a post several months ago about a script / process to recreate the aged trial balance and historical aged trial balance reports in Crystal or some other reporting tool. Did anyone receive the material from Shariq on the process he had developed for this? And will you share it? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_29012E03 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi and thanks for posting your question on newsgroups. As I'm sure you are aware we don't have any tools like this internally. I will leave it up to the community to see if they c...

MT2OFX Version 3.3 released
MT2OFX is a free program to convert any downloaded bank statement files to QIF, OFC, OFX or QFX for use with Money, Quicken etc. Full info on http://www.mt2ofx.tk/ . New bits in V3.3: * The program to be run on the output file can now be chosen freely. This makes it possible to associate (for example) OFX files with MT2OFX, which can produce modified OFX and pass this to Money. * Payee Mapping works on the Memo field as well as the Payee. * Scripts can be activated and deactivated without removing them from the configuration * Button added to "About" dialog...

Installation-error crm 3.0 trial on sbs 2003 trial
I tried to install CRM 3.0 90-day-trial-version on a Small Business Server 2003 180-day-trial-version. But the Installation gets an error message that the installed SQL-Server is an "Enterprise Evaluation Server" and not an "Enterprise Server". How can i try the CRM-system, when i cant install the trial-version. I will use the Small Business Server. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

installing downloaded version of M2004
Hi, I did the purchase of Money 2004 from the Tools...Upgrade Money. But I had to reformat the machine, and so I installed the trial version as you have to do. But it comes up with a dialog that's only web link is to an internal server, and when you click on the dialog, it closes Money, so there is no way to get to the Tools menu to be able to type in the installation key. Has anyone had this situation and found a way around it? Thx. -cf ...

64 bit FTP software and why did Microsoft leave out a FTP software out of all versions of win 7?
64 bit FTP software... and why did Microsoft leave out a FTP software out of all versions of win 7? I update my web at Network Solutions with ftp don't know any other way to update than ftp... Do adminstrators use ftp every day any more or not? inventor @ electricwindmillcar.com In message <3924dbbe-b9f0-4ce5-a6a1-d325641a10bc@z3g2000prd.googlegroups.com> inventor1984 <inventor@electricwindmillcar.com> was claimed to have wrote: >64 bit FTP software... and why did Microsoft leave out a FTP software >out of all versions of win 7? They didn't...