Tracking option in outlook 2003

Hi,
    Is there any limitation for Tracking option in outlook 2003 .I enabled
tracking option and sent a mail to 60 people.Thought they accepted it still
showas  as none .DO you know why?

Regards,
Divyakumar

Which Tracking option did you use and did you receive any receipts?
Also so see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/342

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Divyakumar" <Divyakumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>    Is there any limitation for Tracking option in outlook 2003 .I enabled
> tracking option and sent a mail to 60 people.Thought they accepted it
> still
> showas  as none .DO you know why?
>
> Regards,
> Divyakumar

0
Roady

Vew Outlook appointment details
Hi , Every user in Windows 2003 sub-domain can see not only free/busy information of others in Outlook, but meeting details , that is privacy issue .It suddenly happens only in one sub-domain and relative Exchange 2003 Administrative group . i understand it is permissions issue , but where and how can i disable this permission . I compared the permissions accross domains and Administrative groups , but they seem same ? Any help will be appreciated Alex IT Admin ...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking
I have been using this add-in just fine for about a year, gathering data from about 20 users onto an Excel Database by having them all use the template. But I recently made some changes and then began having the following problem: After a worksheet has been created using the template, and saved as a new record in the database, and then we want to go back in to change the record and update it in the database, the option does not appear to update the database; the only options continue to be to create a new record or to proceed without saving to the database. It is as though the sys...

Newsgroups in Outlook #2
Hi, I tried to personalize my Outlook 2003 for possibility of reading newsgroups. I moved Newsgroups icon to Go To menu. Everything was ok until I restarted computer. I do not have Newsgroups icon in Go To menu nor I am able to move it there because I am unable to find icon among available ones. What did happen? Thank you very much for your help. Best regards, Fornol To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you...

How do I change a default Message Delivery option?
I have a user who has managed to change his default email option to have "Expires after" turned on by default. I would like it turned off. I've tried turning it off and saving it as a template, but I would like it off in the default case... ...

Outlook express emails missing text
Can anyone out there help me discover why the body of my emails in outlook express are all blank. I was able to read all of my messages about 3 weeks ago but now every email I open has no content. It is a newsgroup that I have access to on web access as well.. Any suggestions please let me know.. Tks again Barb.. Barbra <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone out there help me discover why the body of my > emails in outlook express are all blank. I was able to > read all of my messages about 3 weeks ago but now every > email I open has no content....

No option to delete a change to a PO in Great Plains
Open an existing PO, Make a change and then try to close the PO without saving the change. The system only allows to Save or Cancel closing the PO. There is not an option to close without saving the changes. This problems exists for Sales orders and other documents in the system. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...

Outlook Tasking Option
I would like to know,? I use Tasking for our division is there anyway to get reports from tasking showing progress (or more so Late progress) on the personal that has been tasked Talking 12- 20 people with large list of tasks. Don't want to start all over with another canned program. ...

Message Tracking #6
What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? But how do you actually do this Kind regards Guillaume Coign� "Guillaume Coign�" <guillaume.coigne@trust-it.be> wrote: >What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts >mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? >But how do you actually do this Assuming you're asking about messages leaving your organization, the SMTP protocol logs are the place to ...

view web pages in outlook
I have outlook 2002 SP1 and trying to view web pages with in the Outlook. For some reason I can view all of the pages but one. It works fine if viewed in Explorer but wont work if assigned to a Public folder as home page. I have created many public folders and and most of them use webpage as home page on our intranet server. This is internet site and it just displays unable to display the folder. Permissions are ok. Any ideas? It works fine on other machines. Exchange is 5.5 SP4 on win2k server. George ...

Need Outlook Help
OK, I'm a new user from XP to 7. I used Outlook Express and it was fine for me needs. However, I'm finding Windows 7 to be overbearing and I can't seem to figure out what to do for my email needs. Here's the issue... I'm not setting up various user accounts, which runs counter to Microsofts heavy hand. The problem I'm having is that one normal user account (I have an admin account for managing the computer only) and Outlook for numerous profiles doesn't work. I don't want to have Outlook open directly into my wife's inbox and then ask for a pas...

Outlook keeps closing
The other morning outlook started closing unexpectidly. It will stay open for about 15 seconds and then just close. I've tried reinstalling office 2000 and troubleshooted everything I can. Any help would be appreciated. ...

How do I track half days in the attendance tracking template?
I've just created an attendance tracking template in Excel, however realized that there isn't an option to track half or quarter days taken off. Does anyone have any suggestions? A lot depends on how you've laid out the data. Instead of tracking whole days, can you track hours? 8 for a full day, 4 for a half day, etc. ...

Sharing Calendar
I have tried to share my calendar from my desktop to my laptop, via email. It sends out, and the laptop message received has been accepted but all the information sent to my laptop does not show up. I have correctly set it to the calendar. Am I wrong, or should all my appointments from the desktop show up on the laptop? Both are running Outlook 2000, although the OS on the desktop is Win2000 and on the laptop it's WinXPPro but I doubt that has anything to do with it. I really don't want to copy the complete .pst file over as I'm not receiving my emails on the laptop - I just wa...

Track Changes compatibility between versions of Excel
I'm planning to undertake a project which involves Excel sheets created in Excel 2003 and tracking the changes made to those sheets via Excel 97. Does anybody know of any problems with the compatibility of this function? This would help me out a lot. Thanks. ...

Outlook.pst doesn't exist
Something wrong with my data file and I want to start with a clean slate. How do I do this? I did a thorough computer search and don't have a file called outlook.pst or any file with a pst extension. I tried uninstalling Outlook and then reinstalling but it always manages to find the defective data file. I use Windows XP and Outlook 2002. Thanks >-----Original Message----- > >>-----Original Message----- >>Something wrong with my data file and I want to start >>with a clean slate. How do I do this? I did a thorough >>computer search and don&#...

2003 Style Sheets in 2007?
I received a new computer from work, which has Office 2K7 on it. I copied Normal.dot off my backup disc onto this machine, and renamed Normal.dotm to Normal.dotmold. My Macros and keyboard shortcuts came over fine. My "Normal" style is fine. But I had a whole whole bunch of other styles, along with keyboard shortcuts for those styles, that seem to have disappeared! I thought I'd try the Organizer and move the styles over from old documents, but that did not work either. I have been fine-tuning Normal.dot since I gave up MacWrite in 1994... But this, this, t...

Outlook e-mail
When accessing outlook on my 2 computers the inbox of each computer contain different e-mails. How do you synchronize the e-mails for both computers??? That would completely depend on the email account type and version of Outlook that you are using. Assuming POP3; in your account settings you can configure the option to leave a copy on the server for x days. Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/160 and http://www.msoutlook.info/question/241 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, How...

Outlook 2000 SP3 gives alerts while sending mails using COM Addin #2
Hi, I have writtern an COM Addin which sends mails to a specified receipient on exiting outlook. The application was working fine until i put SP3 on outlook 2000. From then on, on outlook exit, it started prompting users that "A Program is trying to send a mail. Do you want to allow the program to send mail?" Sameway when i open mail box using com addin, it again alerts telling A Program is trying to accesses your mails. Do you want to allow the program to access mail?" Is there anyway, where in i can by pass this alerts ??? I'm using Outlook 2000 and SP3. Thank...

Tracking GST/VAT in MSMoney Standard
I'm new to Money & processing small business accounts. Had no problems tracking & reporting VAT in Quicken & havegot Money to calculate VAT with each relevant entry. Somehow just not finding a report that shows VAT totals, taxable income etc. Please HELP!!!!! ...

How do I auto forward a message in outlook ?
Anyone ? I wish to forward a mail to a distribution list that I have set in Outlook. Does anyone know how I do this / if it can be done? thanks. Rich. What version of Outlook? Have you tried using the rules wizard to do this? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Banquo <Banquo@woolleynet.demon.co.uk> asked: | Anyone ? | | I wish to forward a mail to a distribution list that I have set in | Outlook. | | Does anyone know how I do this / if it can be done? | | thanks...

Explorer search default to more advanced options
Is there a way to get explorer to default to show more advanced options when doing a file search? I want it to search ALL folders by default. Thanks. Create this registry file and import it to set your 'Search' options to advanced. 1. Copy below and paste into Notepad. ----------copy inside only---------- Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant] "UseAdvancedSearchAlways"=dword:00000001 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer] "IncludeSubFolders"=dword:00000001...

Outlook Express Won't communicate with server
-I have RR and use Outlook Express. I use pop-server.hawaii.rr.com as my incoming POP3. I use smtp-server.hawaii.rr.com as my outgoing. -My Outlook Express is not receiving any incoming email. Whenever I click send/receive it times out saying it cannot communicate with the server. However, I am able to send email just fine. Plus I can log onto the RR Webmail access and view my email. -Called RR and they said my Outlook Express is messed up. Cannot see how that is? I have deleted and rebuilt my accounts numerous times. Oh, and on a blue moon I receive an incoming. I have also run...

How to track meetings for a task?
How would you suggest to charge meeting time to a my Timesheet task? TIA! Depends on if it's a planned meeting or informal. I typically just create a bucket task through the entire schedule for "Meetings" or book it to PM time. You may also opt to create a distinct line item bucket task for status meetings as opposed to other ad hoc meetings. If it's a big phase gate meeting, I may list that specifically as a line item, but for anything less than that, it becomes too granular for effective management. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems...

Outlook calendar appointments disappearing
Hi, I have a user who is using outlook 2007 client and his mailbox is on exchange 2007 server. User has 3 monitors and opens calendar in separate window on one of these monitors, the calendar view is a weekly one and multiple times through out the day some appointments on his calendar disappear except for the recurring ones. User has blackberry and still see=92s appointments there and if he closes the calendar window then reopens it, the appointments are back. Has anyone experienced this issue before? And any help/suggestions is much appreciated. ...

associating AD user accounts with Mailbox in 2003
Hello, This may be a very specific question, but someone may have had this issue before. I am using aelita to migrate from 5.5. For one particular user account aelita could not associate the user account with the mailbox, so it automatically made a new AD account specifically for the mailbox. This points back to the users original and correct AD user account. I need to change the association of this so i can add mailbox features under the original AD user account. And then i can import the old mailbox into the correct spot, and therefore OWA may then also work. How can i remove the associ...