Terminal Server based Outlook 2007 printing hieroglyphics

We are running terminal services(Server 2008 R2) with Outlook 2007 installed
(SP2). No other Office components are installed.
When printing emails, (all other printing is fine), the text becomes
compressed and looks like hieroglyphics.

1. I have tried removing all printer drivers and re-installing the drivers
with no luck.
2. I have also applied the lastest patches and Service packs to the server
and Outlook.
3. I have tried using different types of drivers with each printer ie. PS,
MS, PCL5e, PCL6 etc with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated as users are getting very frustrated with this
issue.

Best Regards
Steve

Transmitting Outlook data to a web server
I am looking for a solution on how to publish data in Outlook to a web server. A custom web app will be written to access the data published to its server and and display it in some special way. I will either need to write custom VBA for Outlook that transmits the data to the web server or use some third-party tool that integrates into Outlook that will transmit the data for me. The data is sent in only one direction - from client to server. The data on the server is read- only. Whenever the user changes data in Outlook, either it gets sent to the server automatically (the preferred wa...

Print check from SOP return
Is it possible to print a check that has been entered on an SOP return? When I do an SOP return and payment simultaneously, Dynamics transfers the check information to bank rec and the inventory item is put back into inventory. But there is not an option I can see anywhere to print the check? Thanks in advance, Russ Worth Worth & Associates, CPA's Hi Russ, If you have the Payables Module make sure your Refund Checks are setup. Tools>>Setup>>Sales>>Refund Checks. Then you can do a Refund Check through Transactions>>Sales>>Refund Checks If you use ...

Palm not syncing with Outlook
When trying to Hotsync a Palm with Outlook 2002 on a IBM Laptop. Receiving error "the custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an outlook form instead. The object does not support the requested action" Try checking a palm support forum. the problem originates with the palm software, not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Spencer <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | When trying to Hotsync a Palm with Outlook 2002 on a IBM | La...

Import Outlook 2003 pst file to Outlook 2000 #2
Importing pst file from hard drive after copying file over from cd and unchecking read only attribute. One posted message said when exporting form 2003 you have to tell it to export for Outlook version 2000. Didn't see where that was an option - is there anymore information on this? Also mention of unicode by someone else was unfamiliar. I didn't see anything about unicode in the export process. Can you please explain what it is or give me additional advise/instruction. Thanks, Tlm When trying to copy contacts and emails from new version on one machine to older version ...

Recovery Storage Groups on seperate server
Environment - One Exchange 2003 Standard Server SP2 on Windows 2003 Server SP1 with one Storage Group - 4 databases under that storage group. Problem - Currently I am expermenting in our test environment with the use of Recovery Groups in an attempt to create a more timely DR process. Is there anyway to have the restored databases for a Recovery Storage Group on a seperate server from the original databases? In other words can you somehow point the recovery storage groups to something other than a local drive? I've attempted trying to point just using a mapped network drive, but rec...

Outlook 2002
I seem to be unable to complete Archiving successfully. I want to Archive my Calendar file and, when attempting to do it, all seems to work correctly (the Archive file is created etc) except that the data to be archived does not move to the Archive file. I do have MSActiveSync installed in case that is relevant. Any advice would be much appreciated. Rob Archiving works on the modified date of items. If you have Activesync installed and it touches the items that you wanted archived, the modified date is changed to the date of the last access by activesync so it will not be archived. ...

Trojan Renames my Outlook inbox to "April Fool Again"
Hi, My Outlook's Inbox got renamed to "April Fool Again", How can I revert it back to Inbox, Found in google that its because of some virus ( Trojan ) http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100235.htm#RemovalInstructions Did same thing what mentioned, but no results, can any one let me know how to get rid of this ? Thanks in Advance. H M Veerendra Hi All, Got utility to rename the same, but not sure if its still infected by Trojan http://puggy.symonds.net/~ash/blog/index.php?entry=61 H M Veerendra "Veerendra" <hmveerendra@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OJ6O...

License usage for Microsoft Exchange Server
Yesterday I noticed a warning event in the event viewer that the "License usage for product Microsoft Exchange 2003 is nearing the maximum number or per server licenses purchased" In the licensing application I show that for "Per Server Purchased" we have 100 licenses and for "Per Server Reached" the value is -112 (!??). When I select the properties of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, it shows we have 100 licenses purchased and have reached 94. Even this 94 amount is hard to believe. There are a total of 48 mailboxes showing in ESM and at the very most I...

Great Plains should use Transaction Processing in SQL Server
This concerns Great Plains version 7.5 on MS SQL Server 2000 SP3. Day before yesterday a brief electric power outage occurred exactly while a user was posting a batch of invoices in PM. The database server and other network components were on UPS and did not fail in any way, but the workstation PC doing the posting was not on a UPS and it rebooted. This left the invoice batch in a sort of "half posted" state. In fact there was resulting damage in both the PM and GL areas of the database, because we have the system set up to post through in detail to GL. We first attempted...

Outlook Connector crashes Outlook 2003 on exit
After installing Outlook Connector, Outlook 2003 keeps crashing on exit. Is there some way to fix this? Here is the stack trace: (21c.1478): Access violation - code c0000005 (first chance) First chance exceptions are reported before any exception handling. This exception may be expected and handled. eax=002409b8 ebx=00000000 ecx=feeefeee edx=00000000 esi=0318d6cc edi=00000000 eip=0312a91f esp=0013f92c ebp=0013f934 iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003b gs=0000 efl=00010282 *** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols f...

Runtime to Terminate
I just bought a new desktop with Windows XP. I loaded Office 2000 and everything worked fine until Norton Antivirus booted up. Now I keep getting a message that says the "application requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way". After the message, outlook will not work until I close the app and then reopen. Any fixes??? ...

How to Configure Exchange with Outgoing Server Authentication
I am trying to figure out how to set up Exchange 2003 to send using authentication. All of the users have an Exchange mailbox which collects their mail via the POP Connector. When they send, it was going out via DNS through the ISP. The ISP just cranked down and now most of the emails are being returned saying that unauthorized relaying is denied. How do I set up the outgoing mail to authenticate? We use another company for email hosting and the POP Connector to retrieve messages. The Exchange server sends out the messages for most of the users. Any help would be greatly appreciated!...

How dynamically create routing slip based on names in specific cel
The following macro creates a routing slip for two specific individuals. How can I change this to create a routing slip based on the names entered in specific spreadsheet cells? Sub Macro5() ' ' Macro5 Macro ' Macro recorded 8/8/2005 by Xavier Cougart ' Sheets("PAF Form").Copy ActiveWorkbook.HasRoutingSlip = True With ActiveWorkbook.RoutingSlip . Recipients = Array("Roger Clemens", "Joe Torry") . Subject = "Routing: Book1" . Message = "" . Delivery = x1OneAfterAnother . ReturnWhenDon...

Security for an ADP; what is Access part? What is SQL server's part.
I have an ADP (Access forms, etc with SQL Server backend) How would I implement security for end users? Do I set up in Access? Then how does access talk to SQL Server? Do I set up user accounts in SQL Server? To I configure both? Isn't their an application role in SQL Server? I need a general framework to start with. Any advice or links would be appreciated. Mike I generally use integrated Windows security with SQL-Server, then create an Access ADE (or more often an MDE) for the Access Front-end. You don't need to login, but you do need to be in a group with permissions to ...

Outlook 2007 11-20-09
Whenever I try to open a web link that is in a message it always tells me to contact my system administrator. We can't figure out why or how to change it. "thampton" <thampton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66C37BC4-1F16-45C7-ADF7-8ECBAC465869@microsoft.com... > Whenever I try to open a web link that is in a message it always tells me > to > contact my system administrator. We can't figure out why or how to change > it. > MASSES of posts and answers about this in this group - did you search it? http://support.mic...

Outlook not responding #9
My Outlook for some reason is now not responding. I've tried rebooting a few times, but still the same problem. Any ideas about what I can do to get Outlook to respond? Should I uninstall Outlook, then reinstall it? If so, is all my data saved from now and accessible after reinstalling? Thanks, Steve Hi, Goto the Task Manager and then end task all the Outlook.exe found there. Also, uninstalling and reinstalling of Outlook does not result in the loss of the data. Hope this helps !!! Regards, Sudharson.AN "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Printing Problems in Entourage
I have no problem printing a monthly calendar, but if I print a weekly format, the program crashes every time. Any one else having that problem? Any suggested solutions? This is a known issue. To work around it, Try removing multi-day events that cross the weekly boundary. On 9/29/05 5:20 PM, in article 1128032452.981239.31830@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, "Tony" <tonystinson@bellsouth.net> wrote: > I have no problem printing a monthly calendar, but if I print a weekly > format, the program crashes every time. Any one else having that > problem? > > Any su...

Where can I get upgrade from Outlook 97 to Outlook 2000
I want to upgrade, but Microsoft's site gives no place to do so. Is there some way to do this? I would pay, if it were a reasonable and reliable price. You can't buy OL2000 anymore. You can buy OL2003, and probably also OL2002 - not sure if there's an upgrade price anymore. John Stewart wrote: > I want to upgrade, but Microsoft's site gives no place to > do so. Is there some way to do this? I would pay, if it > were a reasonable and reliable price. John Stewart <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to upgrade, but Microsoft's si...

Server side rule
I am trying to figure out how to create a server side rule that when an e-mail comes in to the server. The e- mail message is delivered to multiple mailboxes. Here is an example, bill from company ABC sends an e-mail to my company with the subject as real-estate properties. The e-mail is addressed to Steve@mycompany.com. The e-mail is delivered to the mailboxes of Steve, and also Chris, Debra, and Jim. Is this possible with exchange 2003? Thank you Norman I think this is only possible with a client side rule. An event sink might possibly work. An SMTP smart host would be abl...

Moving Exchange Server 5.5 in its entirety
I have an SBS4.5 machine which currently runs Exchange 5.5 in its entirety from d:\exchsrvr. I effectively need to move the exchsrvr folder and *all* of its contents to another physical volume (this is not the usual space issue as the drive that Exchange currently sits on is about to be swallowed up into a mirror set elsewhere on the server so I'm afraid that good old ex. optimiser is probably not going to help me here). For information, the target volume already exists and has data on it. To summarise, we effectively need to move exchange from d:\exchsrvr to e:\exchsrvr. Can anybody sugg...

error in microsoft outlook XP
My outlook have a error in read my file .pst, this error are 0x800406000. Please, help me Jander Penco. ...

why does outlook express say this
outlook express removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail..( name of file) why does this happen and how do i get to open the file See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q291387 - Option 1: Click forward on the message w/the attachment and open it from there (you don't have to click Send on the new message) Option 2: look in tools, options, security, and untick the box. If you go with option 2, make sure you have good antivirus software running that also scans mail - and keep it updated regularly. Also note: This is a group to support Outlook ...

Mail Server
Hi ,I have just installed Windows 7 and I find that I cannot have Outlook Express. If I continue with Windows Mail can I use my existing mail server or do I throw out Windows 7 for something else -- artysan Outlook Express was last used in XP. You're posting in the Vista newsgroup. Do you want to use Windows Live Mail, the successor to OE and Windows Mail (Vista)? That you can easily do with your current mail server with Win7. It sets up the same as OE did. Windows Live Mail (Overview, Features & Download): http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview -- Bruce...

outlook 2003 small buss. XP where is send button?!@#$

outlook address books
I have two outlook address books; one is a respond (Seminars and Systems) and would like to sync each individually to my Blackberry Tour smart phone. ( I don't want to merge them.) Is this possible and if so how do I do it? -- DON Outlook does not even have an address book. It uses Contacts Folders. Whether Blackberry can sync with any but the default Contacts Folder is a question for Blackberry. It is not an Outlook issue. -- Russ Valentine "Don Andersen" <donandersen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36C909BD-1DB8-45AD-AD52-0578FFFC2B9B@m...