tengo Outlook 2007, envia y recibe cada 3 min

tengo varias cuentas configuradas y cada 3 o 4 minutos esta "enviado o
recibiendo".

como puedo controlar el envio y recepcion a un periodo programado?

en la pestaña de configuracion tiene cada 30 min. el enviar y recibir

Usted repeta la pregunta en ingles, por favor?

--
Debby Hanoka
dhanoka@live.com

"Mito" <Mito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> tengo varias cuentas configuradas y cada 3 o 4 minutos esta
> "enviado o
> recibiendo".
>
> como puedo controlar el envio y recepcion a un periodo
> programado?
>
> en la pestaña de configuracion tiene cada 30 min. el enviar y
> recibir

0
Debby

How do I move an object in a Text Box in Publisher 2007?
I used to work in an old version of Publisher & I was able to copy & paste pictures into a text box & drag & move them around. I am now using Publisher 2007 & when I copy & paste a picture into a text box, it "snaps" back & won't let me drag it where I want it to be placed. I have tried turing off the "snap" command, but that did not work. Click once on the picture. Go Format > Picture > Layout and change Object Position from inline to exact. Click OK. "Office 2007 Novice" wrote: > I used to work ...

Outlook 2002 Attachment
I have a client who has outlook 2002 they use an exchange server and she can open an excel attachment she received but cannot save it to disk. When she tried to right click the attachment and save it it saves as an html format and if she opens the attachment and tries to save it using file save as it tried to save it as some outlk file. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Where can I go to fix this? ...

s-mail plugin for outlook
Hi my attachments are in an encrypted form and after I open them once I see them fine but the second time I open them they remain encrypted. I am using the s-mail plugin. Any help greatly appreciated. I also cannot send messages although I can receive them. ...

Archive File at 3 GB, but will not show e-mails
I have an archive file that is 3.5GB in Outlook 2007, stored locally, but when I open the file in Outlook, it does not show any e-mails. Tried it on multiple computers. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the e-mails to show? I ran scanpst.exe and it shows errors. Ran a repair and it still doesn't open. Thanks in advance! ...

Outlook Connector for Hotmail & Outlook 2007
I couldnt synchronize properly with my hotmail account and my calendars, tasks, contacts doesnt sync the current connector doesn't work with outlook 2007 - you need to wait for an updated version of the connector. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Missing sections in CRM 3.0 using XP
I have upgraded my computer to XP PRO Sp2 and now I'm missing some sections, namely Setting on the left side of the screen. The Setting menu is in the GOTO menu but it doesn't work. I get a blank screen. Also the Articles function is missing in the NEW Menu. I can go to another computer running WIN2KPro and it works fine. I'm pretty sure it's just a setting in the Internet Options of IE but I have compared and don't notice a difference. Yes, I have turned off the local firewall. Ernest ------=_NextPart_0001_7245F7CE Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encod...

Excel 2007 : cannot shift cells in a filtered range or table
I have a user who has a filtered list. When she selected a particular value to filter she is unable to delete a row. She can do it fine when she deselects the value in the filter and selects anything else or completly removes the filter. The error she gets is cannot shift cells in a filtered range or table ...

Getting to Outlook express from Outlook 97, for newsgroups
Hi, Ive got both Outlook 97 and Outlook2000 on different machines, along with Outlook express. Have made a shortcut button to get to news from Out2000, but don't know how to access News from within Out87. Is there a way. -- Gerry Mitas Ryemont Abbey, Leixlip, Co. Kildare Phone: 01 6104509 Fax:01 601 4716 Info@mitas.ie www.mitas.ie _______________ DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain proprietary information, and is covered by copyright. It may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, co...

outlook 2007
I have just upgraded to windows 7 so therefore I have lost windows mail. I do not want to use windows live mail if I were to buy outlook 2007 would this work ok as I have only Microsoft home & student installed on my PC "borderknight" <borderknight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:967AE88B-F920-457C-9BCA-32F7EA269ABA@microsoft.com... > I have just upgraded to windows 7 so therefore I have lost windows mail. I > do > not want to use windows live mail if I were to buy outlook 2007 would this > work ok as I have only Microsoft home &a...

MIN & AVERAGE ignore 0
I am trying to get min & average 0n cells G5,K5,O5,S5W5,AA5,AE5,AI5,AM5,AQ5,AU5,AY5,BC5,BG5,BK5,BO5,BS5,BW5,CA5,CE5,CI5,CM5,CQ5,CU5,CY5,DC5,DG5,DK5,DO5,DS5,DW5,EA5,EE5,EI5,EM5,EQ5,EU5,EY5,FC5,FG5,FK5,FO5,FS5,FW5,GA5,GE5,GI5,GM5,GQ5,GU5,GY5,HC5, all these cells have zero,s until data is entered on seperate work sheets these cells im trying to min or average = 52 weeks so i want the min & average to be calculated as each weeks data is entered can anyone please help I TRIED ALOT OF DIFFERENT FORMULAS BUT I CAN,T GET IT TO WORK Mike For the average, it might be useful to h...

Outlook not retrieiving mail
Hello, I have a dozen pop3 accounts on several servers. Suddenly outlook is not retreiving the mail from some of the accounts. Here is the error reported on the accounts it isn't reteiving from: Task 'Promote.Org/ Mark A. Sam - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' On one server, it retrives from on account and not the others. There doesn't seem to be any rhym...

Synchronizing Outlook 2000 with Blackberry Curve 8900
When I use the Blackberry Desktop software to synchronize desktop with my blackberry I'm prompted to browse for my Contacts file. When I hit browse, it defaults to the Blackberry folder. Where are my outlook contacts and notes likely to be stored? Any help would be greatly appreciated..... You will need to consult the Blackberry Desktop help files. Synchronizing is the purview of the synch software - Outlook is the passive store for the information and takes no active part in synching. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussio...

outlook 2003 pst and outlook pst
I had a loaner machine which has outlook 2003. I saved the outlook inbox as a pst file. I tried to retrieve the pst file from my laptop that has an outlook 2002 and the versions are incompatiible. I no longer have the loaner machine and have no access to outlook 2003. How do access the pst files from outlook 2002? Thank you, Ramesh YOu don't as the file format for Outlook 2003 is incompatible with prior versions. Your best bet is to download the trial version of Office 2003 and open the .pst file in that Outlook. Then create a 97-2002 compatible .pst file from within Outloo...

Outlook Express Issue
Greetings I have inadvertently deleted a folder. The associated DBX file still exists. Any ideas as to how I might get it to reappear in my folders list in Outlook Express? TIA Maurice You can use import for this. For additional support ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of th...

How do i install themes on my MS Outlook?
my MS outlook, one of 3 licenses when purchased, does not have themes/stationery installed on it. how do i install it? Charisse wrote: > my MS outlook, one of 3 licenses when purchased, does not have > themes/stationery installed on it. how do i install it? Since the 3 licenses are from the same install CD, the themes would be there for each installation of your *unidentified* version of Outlook (which is more likely that the install CD is for MS Office but for which version only you know). Now as to whether you opted to include themes would depend on what features you e...

duplicating outlook profiles
I have several outlook profiles on one computer I'd like to copy to several other computers. is this possible? I'm using windows 2000 with outlook 2000 SR-1. ...

Access and Outlook
I know it's possible to utilize Outlook as sort of an EntryForm and enter data into MS Access. I've done it a couple times already. Works great, but has a lot of limitations. I am wondering (and I am asking in this in both the Access and Outlook forums), is it possible to utilize Outlook as sort of a platform for an Access form. In other words, create a database in Access, and display the "Main" form in Outlook Public Folders? What we're trying to avoid is having to purchase additional licenses to put install Access on every user's machine. We're tryi...

Outlook 200 and Exchange 2000
We have recently installed Outlook 2007 on a couple of workstations, and we're using Excchange 2000. Two things are happening that are causing problems: 1. All incoming mail is going to the Spam folder... even mail that the user sends himself. 2. Outgoing mail from this workstation being sent to *some* users is not being received... though outgoing mail sent from another workstation (running Outlook Express) *is* being received by those same users... so it doesn't seem to be a "blacklist" thing. Could it have something to do with the way Outlook 2007 formats messa...

Sync Outlook with Outlook
Hi, I have a laptop & Desktop computers which are connected via wireless. Is there an easy way to sync Outlook between the two computers? At the moment, I am selecting to leave all messages on the server, (laptop) so I can still access them from my desktop, its the contacts, sent mail, calendar etc that I would like to sync.! If this is not possible can you please let me know! Thanks for any suggestions Mike Hello Mike, have a look at www.slipstic.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature. Thomas Wetzel Outlook synchronization for mobile users www.synchpst.com I will try slipstic, t...

Outlook Today #21
When I open Outlook Today and click on the "customoze outlook today" bar in the upper right portion of the screen nothing happens. How do I fix?? Hi Mickey, The problem you are experiencing with customizing the Outlook Today page is documented in the Knowledge Base article referenced below. Please refer to the KB article for steps on how to resolve this issue. 820575.KB.EN-US OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;820575 Regards, ...

Combining data from 3 fields (colums)
I have a list of doctors on a spread sheet. Column A is "First Name", Coumn B is "Last name" and Column C is "Degree". I would like to combint the three columns to in Column D to read Joe Smith, MD. Note that I would have to add comma after last name. Any help is greatly appreciated. Hi Try this: =A1&" "&B1&", "&C1 Andy. "Tom S." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8519C2FC-74C7-4ADE-97F3-978F4C0E0682@microsoft.com... > I have a list of doctors on a spread sheet. Column A is &...

Outlook 2000 very slow
On a win2k sp4 machine ( P III 1.1 gig, 128 megs ram) with Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711) is very slow. Opening emails, all actions win Outlook. The pst is broke into two. Archive.pst = 268 megs, outlook.pst = 67 megs. The bulk of storage is in the Sent items folder. I have run defrag, disk cleanup, and the drive is %50 free on a 20 gig drive. Outlook is the only app running slow. Any ideas? ...

outlook
how to import Outlook Express contacts to microsoft outlook 2003 File > Import and Export > Import Internet Mail and Addresses -- Russ Valentine "samer" <samer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69B30F53-FFEE-487C-A95D-BFC0CC889508@microsoft.com... > how to import Outlook Express contacts to microsoft outlook 2003 hi how are you ok will do say hello ...

Outlook becomes default mail handler
Outlook 2003. For some reason (haven't been able to figure out what triggers it), Outlook keeps setting itself as the Default Mail Handler. Our users only use Outlook for the Calendar function - they use Outlook Express for eMail. We have a database application (Access F/E) that allows them to send documents by eMail. But when Outlook "steals" the Default Mail Handler, the mail never gets sent, though the user has no idea that it didn't go. In Options | Other, I've unchecked the Make Outlook the default program for E-mail, Contacts, and Calendar. How can I p...

Forwarding in Outlook 2000
I have two scenarios I'd like to present for anyone to answer. They are as follows: 1. I have a user (running Outlook 2000 w/ SP3 and all updated hotfixes) who is trying to forward an email message from an external user with a 5MB jpeg attachment. But as soon as he opens the email and clicks on the Forward button, he gets the error "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or system administrator.". As a workaround, I recommended saving the attachment and creating a new email, then inserting the saved attac...