Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007

Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office
message for all mailboxes in the organisation.  They want every user to have
access to the generic Out of Office message.  Is there a way I can create an
Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their
mailbox Out of Office area.
thanks
--
Kath

Outlook 2003 keep sending mails
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 with last service packs. My outlook keeps trying to send out mails but there is no mails in the Outbox. What's wrong? thanks! Joyee You may want to disable the automatic send and receive option. Goto Tools --> Options --> Mail Setup --> Send / Receive Click to clear "Schedule an automatic send and receive every __ minutes". Hope this helps! -- Regards Sudharson AN "Joyee" <joyee@love.com> wrote in message news:ex%23GyEWeGHA.5016@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 with last service pack...

need help with office picture
I edited a photo in Micorosoft Picture manager. I went to colour, enhance colour, clicked on my photo to enchance it. The photo turned really light in colour, which i dont like I also saved this photo after I enhanced it.How do I recover the original photo ? You dont, you overwrote it, unless you have a backup elsewhere "Leigh" <Leigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3F2B6E3-4A3C-45FA-BF07-9E067DFA72FA@microsoft.com... >I edited a photo in Micorosoft Picture manager. > I went to colour, enhance colour, clicked on my photo to enchance it. ...

Office Document Connection wont connect and locks my AD account
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello <br><br>I have been using Document Connection (DC) happily with my company's SharePoint for some weeks now. Today I had some hiccup with my AD account password, which is now sorted and I can now log onto the SharePoint site through Safari and authenticate to access the WebDAV through Finder. <br><br>However when I accessed the same WebDAV using Document Connection I was told that I didn't have permission and my AD account got locked. It looks like DC hammered my AD account...

Office read only in outlook only
I am having a problem with Outlook 2002 and a user profile. The user loggs into locations and everwhere she loggs into the Outlook gives her office read only files. She can send the file and it becomes read only. She can send to any user possible but the file comes up as normal. Any user can read the file as normal, but she cannot. she opens the file seperatley it will read regular, but when opened through Outlook it is read only. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Pub 2003 Clip Organizer Error
Sorry if this has been answered before - search didn't find this error in Pub 2003. Upgraded Pub 2003 Beta to Pub 2003. Clip Organizer gets "Error Code 0x007007f" Tried repair function - no help. Search on MS came up empty. Have since found that I cannot import Excel list for mail merge AND cannot create merge list within Publisher (Access). Do I need to uninstall Pub and do a clean install? -- Donna McBryde =^..^= 99.9% of the world's problems would cease to exist if everyone lived by the Golden Rule. -- There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music an...

importing old address book from office 2003 to office 2007?
How do I import my old address book from my old computer with Office 2003 to my new computer with Office 2007? "Bevin" <Bevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:996FA761-46C9-4F7C-AF44-0E54D95A8327@microsoft.com... > How do I import my old address book from my old computer with Office 2003 > to > my new computer with Office 2007? You don't. You migrate your CONTACTS. As posted at least daily: How to backup and restore Outlook http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm htt...

The best Exchange setup in a small hosting setup
I need to set up at small hosting setup where the users can access their email through RPC-HTTPS and webmail. But what do I need? One ISA server? One front-end server? One back-end server? Some clustering or is it overkill? Best Regards Martin - You can do it with as little as a single Exchange server and a firewall. - In a single server environment, FE/BE topology doesn't really buy you much... - Clustering can be an overkill or not, depending on what your goals are. If high-availability is a valued goal, you could look at clustering (and the investments that go with a clustered ...

Page Setup
Hi, I have a problem with Excel XP in that when I preview a page which is in Landscape, it automatically displays as portrait. When I resize it, it goes back to landscape but then back to portarit again ! Any ideas ? Many thanks. Colin. If you change printer drivers, does it happen? If no, then I'd download a newer/fresh printer driver for that troublesome printer. Any chance you have some helpful macro jumping in to fix the page setup for you? If you open the workbook with macros disabled, does it still happen? Colin wrote: > > Hi, > > I have a problem with Excel X...

Outlook Startup error message
I'm getting an error message when I startup Outlook 2003 - I had the same problem with Outlook 2002, and upgrading hasn't fixed it. I get an alert box saying; The add-in "c:\program files\mcafee\mcafee viruscan\scanmail.dll could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu." I haven't had Viruscan installed for a couple of years now, and I just used a registry cleaning program to remove all traces of entries related to this program from the registry, but no luck. I've run Detect and Repair multiple ti...

excel page setup
Hello, I have a spreadsheet and I am using cells a:k50, but when I go to see the end of my spreadsheet it tells me I have used cells a:ak 295. I have 35 sheets like this and is is making the file bigger than it has to be. I have tried deleting, clear, page preview setup but nothing seems to clear and make my page a1: k53. Any suggestions. Thank You Select the row following the end of your data. Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow to select all rows beyond your data and Edit>Delete. Select the column following the end of your data. Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow (US) to select all columns beyond your data...

How to: selected messages create "new message alert"?
Hi, using Outlook 2002 I would like some mails to be automatically moved to a specific mailbox and NOT create a new message alert (sound, letter icon in taskbar). This might be for example postlists I'm subscribed to since there are sometimes minutes between messages... Is this possible? VB scripting maybe? thanx David Uncheck the universal new mail sound and set it individually on your mails via rules wizard. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my person...

Remove BCC from Outlook 2003?
Is there a way to remove or hide the BCC option from Outlook? Been directed to do this by management but can't find a way to do this looking online. No.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "The Other Mike" <Noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message = news:sd3g031cor116rgkqp06tltlo54g5vq1mj@4ax.com... > Is there a way to remo...

Message stuck in outbox #5
I have a large message stuck in the outbox that won't delete and won't send. How can it remove it from the outbox? ...

Will Office 2008 have an upgrade path from Office 2004?
I'm hearing about a lot of problems with the updates, etc... I'd really like to know what is going on/expected to happen with the Office 2008 suite. It would be cool if MSBU could develop an accounting package for the office suite. Can someone fill me in on the 2008 scuttlebutt? --Walter-- Hi Walter, information on Office 2008 is quite scarce, so I'm afraid that no one outside of Microsoft has an answer to your question. As a matter of fact, I don't even know if that many people at Microsoft do, since it's still very early days for the upcoming Office suite. If I were...

Installation of Office 2004 on OS X 10.5 Leopard
I installed Office 2004 (and EndNote) after upgrading to Leopard 10.5 and something is amiss. Three (probably related) symptoms I observed: 1. After the install, when opening Word, I'm greeted with the prompt: "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library." 2. When trying to update Office 2004 via Microsoft AutoUpdate, the application recognizes any out-of-date versions, but then hangs and doesn't download anything (requires a force quit). Also hangs if running updates that were manually downloaded from Microsoft's website. (even o...

installing office 2003 over office 2000
I have MS Office 2000 and thinking about getting MS Office 2003. Does 2000 have to be uninstalled first? How is 2003 installed on top of 2000? Hi rhfjr! When you insert the 2003 CDROM you get the choice of either updating your existing version or retaining it. Most users, I think, choose to update but there are no real problems associated with having more than one version on your computer as long as you have plenty of spare hard drive capacity. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au "rhfjr" <rhfjr@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using money '02. I have been getting this message for TWO WEEKS now. I set up three accounts with no problem, then this message over and over every day. I have tried starting a new account and I still get the same message. Surely MS's server has not been down this whole time, so I guess the problem is on my end. Please Help! In microsoft.public.money, lostmymirth wrote: >I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using >money '02. I have been getting this message for T...

Is it possible to use logon name as a variable in exchange 2007 email address creation?
We have an organisatgion that has upgraded from 2003 to 2007 in 2003 the email address policy was based on logon name (or pre windows 2000 logon name to be precisie), e,g for user "John Doe" the logon might be "JohnD" Email addresses were generated using the logon name. Is that possible in exchange 2007? regards Frank Frank formulated the question : > We have an organisatgion that has upgraded from 2003 to 2007 > in 2003 the email address policy was based on logon name (or pre windows 2000 > logon name to be precisie), e,g for user &...

I need the template wizard with data tracking in excel 2003,help!
Can anyone tell me how to get the template wizard with data tracking from excel 2002 into excel 2003... When I downloaded the file it installs but is no where to be found... I have searched for *.xla (template extention) and it does not appear anywhere... Please HELP... -- Thanks DT Hi The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working. Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003 and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel) If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you the xla file -- Regards Ron...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: "Updated Exchange setup script supports Entourage 2008"
I've posted version 2.0 of my EntourageExchangeSetup AppleScript on The Entourage Help Page that includes support for Microsoft Entourage 2008's Kerberos feature as well as some minor additions and bug fixes. This AppleScript is intended to be modified by an administrator to assist his Entourage users with the setups of their Exchange server accounts. It has been tested specifically with Entourage 2004 11.2.6, 11.3.3, 11.3.7 and Entourage 12.00, 12.0.1 and 12.1.0 but should work with any version of Entourage 2004 SP2 (11.2.0) and higher. Every company's network is different...

Outlook 2000 .PST Import to Exchange 2003 Mailbox
We are currently rolling out Exchange Server 2003, but having imported a user's .PST from Outlook 2000 to his new Mailbox, some of the mail shows the message: "This item contains active content that cannot be displayed in the preview pane. Open the item to read its contents". When we try to open it the following message appears: "Cannot open this item. Could not complete the operation because the service provider does not support it". Any help in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Do you import on Exchange or do you import from within Ou...

WArning message #2
I want to put an error warning in to a s/s. I have a formula with a cel AX=TX returning a true or false value, if the value is false, I wish t have an error message occur to alert the user that the values are no the same, either on occurrence or before saving ideally. Is this possible? If so how? Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I think I'd just change your formula. I'm gonna use A1 and B1 for my two cells: =if(a1=b1,"","Warning--values don't match!") Format in nice big red bold letters. Place it close to where the users input ...

Outlook 2007, Advanced find
I have Outlook 2007 SP1 and find myself using the Advanced find dialogue more and more. Is there any way to save my customizations as defaults? I cannot see any way to do it and it is a right royal pain to have to customise the box each time I use it. TIA Cheers, Guy ** Stress - the condition brought about by having to ** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights ** out of someone who richly deserves it. Unfortunately this is not possible in 2007. The only thing you can do is save as a search folder, if mail items. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Ou...

SETUP
HOW DO I SET IT UP. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message news:u1ikLZSALHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > HOW DO I SET IT UP. "home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message news:u1ikLZSALHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > HOW DO I SET IT UP. Start here and look for mail settings. ht...

Opening 2003 files with 2000
I am trying to open MS Publisher 2003 files with MS Publisher 2000 for editing the 2003 files with 2000. I am running MS Windows 98 SE. Is there way to do it? You've got two choices. Have the originator save the file as a 2000 file or it's time to buy the upgrade to 2003. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in the Americas! "Marty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11af101c3f629$27db4780$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to open MS Publisher 2003 files with MS > Publisher 2000 for ...