Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007

Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office
message for all mailboxes in the organisation.  They want every user to have
access to the generic Out of Office message.  Is there a way I can create an
Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their
mailbox Out of Office area.
thanks
--
Kath

Outlook2k7 over VPN Out of Office Assistant problem
User's computer is not a member of the domain. Mail flows and all looks good till you start the OOF thing. It will just tell you it cannot connect to the server because it's currently unavailable. Now when we add autodiscover.domain.com pointing to the Exchange server to the host file of that computer it works but why? Without it when you run a test it will tell you that a Srv Record lookup for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) or Local autodiscover for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) yaro Hello yaro, Thanks for your post. The error 0x8004010F usually means MAPI_E_NOT_FOU...

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

outlook 2007 runs slow

Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Office XP to Office 2004 Question
Hi, I am sure this question has been asked many times, but I've never had occasion to look at Mac NGs before, so please accept my apologies. I am a Windows XP user who is contemplating the change to a Mac. I have Office XP Pro installed on my Windows machine, and I accept that I'll need to get the Mac Office (Office 2004?) when I change over. I understand that Word, Excel & Powerpoint files should migrate in a fairly straightforward manner, but I am less sure about Outlook to Entourage. (I'm assuming here that Entourage is the Mac 'equivalent' of Outlook?) I h...

Excel Crash

Office 2007 Compatibility Pack 12-10-09
My new Windows 7 laptop came with a trial version of Office 2007 (Student), which I uninstalled prior to first use. However, I have the PowerPoint Viewer installed, which I use. Question: There's a huge 173 MB Office Compatibility Pack in the Control Panel, Programs and Features, which can be uninstalled. Can I uninstall this without any effect on the PowerPoint Viewer or Microsoft Works (or Windows Live Mail) programs? Thanks. EW Hi, Lone Star, The compatibility pack is actually quite useful if you are running a previous version of Office. Are you only using W...

#Error Message
I have created a calculation to count the number of people and placed it in the Name Footer: =count([EyNumber]) and called the unbound box, CountNames. When there are no results it returns the #Error message. How can I remove this error message and display a message like, "No Data", or display the true results of a count? I have tried using the IsError function but can't seem to get it to work. Thanks Hi Nigel, Try: =IIf(IsError([EyNumber]), "No Data", Count([EyNumber]) Clifford Bass Nigel wrote: >I have created a calculatio...

Migrate Company Setup
All, We created a new company in GP 9.0 and would like setup the new company similar to an existing company. Is there a way to do that by migrating the company setup? Any help would be appreciated. Jamal Jamal, There is an automated transaction fix for this. You can login to customersource and go to automated solutions in the support. or you can click this: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/selfsupport/automatedsolutions/automatedsolutions9plus.htm you should be able to see "Copy Setup Information" Copies all the setup information from one company to ano...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Format for Flashcards for MS Word & PPS 2003
Can anyone help me in sending me a Flashcard template so as to learn Chinese Characters, Pinyin, English. Compatible with MS Word 2003 & Power Point 2003. Any Tips or Ticks or general Knowledge in this area to improve learning through Flash Cards is more than Welcome. ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Outlook 2002
Can anyone tell me why in Outlook 2002, when I send a message it goes to the Outbox and sits there until I click another folder or wait for a long time. The Send Message Immediately is checked. I did apply SP2. Any suggestions will be greatky appreciated. Thanks Jim Stroyek jim.stroyek@na.omgi.com ...

Test Drive Office v.X won't install on OS X
Hi, I have a new mac - and can't get this Office X demo to install. Has anyone had a problem with installing the test drive version of Office v.X stating that "it can't install on read only volume" - If so - how to do I solve that problem ...

Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption #2

SMTP 550 Message
Hi folks, Went I send an email via my Comcast to the following address (dvanderwoude@nwpic.bellingham.wa.us) I get the following error. Reporting-MTA: dns; comcast.net Arrival-Date: 29 Jun 2006 16:19:43 +0000 Final-Recipient: rfc822; <dvanderwoude@nwpic.bellingham.wa.us> Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 550_#5.1.0_Address_rejected. Diagnostic-Code: smtp; Permanent Failure: Other undefined Status Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:19:43 -0000 I understant tha a 550 is a deny, I just don't know were should I look or what to do in able to fix this issue. I should said also, that t...

popup box message; "Publisher cannot open the file"
saved as a .pub file but unable to open. popup box message "Publisher cannot open the file" What version Publisher do you have? Do you know what version Publisher was used to create the file? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "stature" <stature@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AD1D565-743D-478D-95DD-5C5358400272@microsoft.com... > saved as a .pub file but unable to open. popup box message "Publisher cannot > open the file" ...

Outlook 2003 Inbox Accounts Format Changed Unexpectedly
I use Outlook 2003 with XP Pro, SP3. Outlook was set up so that when I opened it, the Inbox showed my 4 accounts and if an account had new emails, the number of new emails was shown. Today I opened Outlook, and all the emails were shown by date order and not separated into accounts. Help! How do I return it to its previous format? kateinmo Maybe your view changed. Go to the View menu > Current view submenu and choose a different one. "kateinmo" <kateinmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B16E550-876F-4D2A-B9C4-9B8232A580CC@microsoft.com... > I u...