See Sent messages as delegate?

I am new to Outlook, after 18 years with another email program -- so I have
some preconceptions to overcome!  As a delegate for my exec, is it possible
to see her Sent items? For example, I have been asked by her to re-send a
message to another recipient but I can't find the original "sent" item.

Are you using Exchange

--
Peter

"DianaLR" <DianaLR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am new to Outlook, after 18 years with another email program -- so I have
> some preconceptions to overcome!  As a delegate for my exec, is it possible
> to see her Sent items? For example, I have been asked by her to re-send a
> message to another recipient but I can't find the original "sent" item.

0
Peter

Outlook crashes when opening IMAP Message
Hello everyone, I am running Outlook 2003 on a windows XP SP3 Machine. There seems to be a problem when using an IMAP server: from time to time, opening a message on the IMAP server makes outlook crash. It nearly never crashes when working with messages stored on the local hard drive. But it seems to be somewhat unstable when working with messages stored in the IMAP tree. What can I do? Thanks. -- Andre Tann ...

Saving duplicate of sent email
If possible, I would like to save a duplicate of sent and forwarded reply email in the folder where the original message is found as well as in the Sent Mail folder. I am using Outlook 2003 (without Exchange). If it matters, I am not using Word to edit email messages and all messages (sent or received) are treated as plain text. I am aware of the option to save a copy of the sent reply in the folder (other than the InBox) but that saves the only copy in that folder, then. I've tried constructing a rule but haven't been able to figure out how. Is it possible (necessary?) to do i...

Delegating users to add SMTP addresses
Doe's anybody know how I can delegate a user the permissions to add SMTP addresses to a mail enabled user? Regards, Kjetil That question has been posed a number of times on the forum but I'm not certain there has ever been a definitive answer. As I'm sure you know you'll can use the delegate control wizard in AD to give them permissons to modify the user object but you'll also need to make them an Exchange View Only Admin at the very least. Nue "Kjetil" <Kjetil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CAE2DB1-F30A-42AB-ABF7-A574DEF090B7@mi...

How many attachments can I send in single message?
Hi How many attachment can I send in sigle e-mail on outlook? I checked it in Outlook2000. I was above 1100, the same in XP, but in Outlook 2003 only 59. Is it fixed somewhere in registry? How to control the attachments number? Please write me to priv e-mail too. jaceksto@interia.pl thx Jacek Jacek wrote: > Hi > > How many attachment can I send in sigle e-mail on outlook? > I checked it in Outlook2000. I was above 1100, the same in > XP, but in Outlook 2003 only 59. Is it fixed somewhere in > registry? How to control the attachments number? Please > write me to pri...

How to find what mailboxes a delegate has access to
I have a user that just recently left our organization. I am being asked to give someone else access to ALL of the mailboxes that the previous employee has access to or was a delegate of. However, I don't know how to go about finding all of the mailboxes. Is there an easy way? The only option I can think of is to go through each resource mailbox individually, but that will take a LOT of time. Any idea? Thanks! Cathy Owen On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:02:38 -0800 (PST), Cathy <owen.cathy@gmail.com> wrote: >I have a user that just recently left our organization. I am...

Sent mail
All of a sudden, all my sent mail is being copied to my inbox instaid of my outbox. Can someone tell me how to change this, please? Paul S begin 666 Paul S.vcf M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..E,[4&%U; T*1DXZ4&%U;"!3 M#0I.24-+3D%-13IP875L8F]C80T*14U!24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#IP875L M8F]C84!B96QL<V]U=&@N;F5T#0I2158Z,C P-#$Q,C%4,3@Q-# S6@T*14Y$ (.E9#05)$#0H` ` end Next time you're in Outlook Express, click on: Tools|Options|Send Tab Do you have that first item checked: "Save copy of sent message in the 'Sent Items' Folder" But I thin...

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

Messages are sent immediately, not to the Outbox
Until this evening, our e-mail messages were always sent to the Outbox. Suddenly, they are being sent immediately. Not good! We are using Outlook 2000, sp3. Thanks for any help. ...

Can't save messages to hard drive from Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5
When I try to copy emails (with attachments) to a folder on my desktop I get an error that says " An error occured while copying file" Every once in a while a file will copy but there seems no rhyme or reason to it. Files without attachments will copy fine. I can move the emails between folders in my in box but I have the same problems trying to archive the files or trying to copy them to personal folders. I have office service pack 3 installed. I CAN open the files up one by one and "save as" and they will save but that is ridiculous. Usually I see this as a...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn´┐Żes ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

News Messages
Is there any way to save a newsgroup message in an Outlook folder with OE as the newsreader? I tried dragging it from OE to the selected Outlook folder but Outlook would not accept it. if outlook connects to an IMAP mailbox, create an imap account in OE and drag messages to it. Otherwise, create a 'news archive' folder in OE and export it to OL every so often. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions C...

Outlook Reading Message problems
I have a question. A France client send message to our outlook 2002 received. When open message , it show " can't open this item", After I try forward message, it show " the messaging interface has returned an unknow error. If the problem persists, retart outlook" . This message cc person can read this message , pls advice how can fix. THx IITITITIT ...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

Can't get mail out error message
If I go through my Email to send and receive mail it does fine BUT if I go into my works program or (say craigs list) and try to Email out I get an error message saying that it can not find the server The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Customer', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'att.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E What can I do to correct this problem? Thanks in advance You might try the following - use Port 587 for SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) with SSL. Go to Tools, Accounts...

Who generates the endless WM_PAINT message
Hi, I have a very program. In fact, it's the first example of Jeff Prosise "Programming Windows with MFC" 2nd. ---------------------------- Header file ------------------------------ class CMyApp:public CWinApp { public: virtual BOOL InitInstance(); }; class CMainWindow: public CFrameWnd { public: CMainWindow(); protected: afx_msg void OnPaint(); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() }; ---------------------------- CPP file ------------------------------- #include <afxwin.h> #include "Hello.h" CMyApp myApp; BOOL CMyApp::InitInstance() { m_pMainWnd = new ...

Office 2003 "Sent To As Attachment" issue
Hello all ;) One user is experiencing an issue when trying to send for instance an excel sheet using the menu option - "send to as attachment". When this options is selected a new mail windows opens -so far so good. But the user is not able to switch to another Outlook/Office application until this new windows is opened. If the user discards that email or clicks on SAVE and closes it (heh, the message will not be saved in drafts folder as many of us would expect, but in the INBOX!!! folder, huh), then the user is after that able to switch to another application. The i...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

Rule to distribute sent mail
I have 3 mail accounts and I want one (or more) rules like this: Apply the rule after I send the message Through the _specified_ account Move it to the _specified_ folder and mark it as read The problem is that the only option I see, in the Rules wizard, is "move a copy". Furthermore, when I use that option, just to test the rule, the message that was copied to the _specified_ folder looks unread. That's why in my rule I want to add the option "and mark it as read". Any ideas? (Vista Home Premium - Office 2007 Pro) -- Please remove hyphens to contact me ----- ...

Moving email messages without the attachments
I would like to move only the email message and not the accompanying attachments to a personal folder. (My email format is HTML.) Any idea of how to do this? Christina <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to move only the email message and not the > accompanying attachments to a personal folder. (My email > format is HTML.) Any idea of how to do this? Move the message then open it in it's new folder and delete the attachment. Close the message. When asked if you want to save the changes, say "Yes". -- Brian Tillman ...

Messages not being received at destination
Hi, I got a report that one of our customers is not receiving our email. This is an intermittent problem and I feel that it is not at our end, but theirs, but they want proof. We have an Exchane 2003 server. When I look at the message tracking log for any message sent to this address that is not receiving, the last line where it says "Message transferred to", instead of a server destination name, I see ************************************200***2*****0*00 Does anyone know what this means? Thanks, On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:09:00 -0800, Sandy M <SandyM@discussio...

Outlook 2003 hangs when downloading POP3 messages

Address Book Not Working With Text Messages Sent By Outlook
Every time I try to send a text message per Outlook, I can type and send the message, only as long as I physically type a person's name in the To box. If I click on the little address book button beside the To box or click on the icon at the top of the message page, I immediately get kicked out of Outlook, and it must restart. Does anyone know what is wrong and how it might be fixed? Thanks, Candy What version of Outlook? What type of email account? It sounds like the address book is corrupt. If you use outlook 2003 or older, try this: go to Tools | Email Accounts, choose Vie...

leaving an "out of office" message
I have always in the past (prior to Outlook) been able to leave an "Out of Office" message but can't do with Outlook. I called the support desk and they don't know either. I have gone to Options, Properties, etc., to no avail. Anyone out there know how to do this. Thanks, In OUTLOOK you have to be using Exchange Server to use this feature. Once Exchange Server is recognized, the option for OUT OF OFFICE can be seen on the tools menu. No one at MS Support new this?? "Tommie" <tommie@travltravl.com> wrote in message news:038001c35de2$c78107a0$a101280a@p...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...