Saving the information on my calendar

I notice that my Outlook calendar is gone after a couple of months.  How do I
save that information???

"Nany" <Nany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I notice that my Outlook calendar is gone after a couple of months.  How do I
> save that information???

Make sure you disable autoarchive on the Calendar folder and if you sync with
a handheld, like a Blackberry, configure it to keep all past events forever.
Otherwise, it will delete the older calendar entries when you sync.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

How to create an Islamic calendar?
There is an example here: http://www.islamicfinder.org/Hcal/index.php The special days are included and converted. It shouldn't be too hard to create. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Umair" <Umair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7304C474-6928-4CB7-9A73-F6A21EC5C2A8@microsoft.com... > ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Copying Information
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3350283589_2423585 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello everyone, I'm having trouble copying data from a table ( st ) in one db ( tecnicil_industria1 ) to the same table in a different db ( tecnicil_ind2010r ). Below is my query and the result error I'm getting. Can any help on how to go about doing this: Use tecnicil_ind2010r Go insert into st select * from te...

Save and save as

How can I mark rows in Excel so I can use this information to set.
It used to be so simple when I had used a database in Microsoft Works. Now I have an XP, had to get my address databases changed to Excel (by an online company) and I'm not up to snuff on how to work with this now. I'd like to mark certain addresses so I can pull them out for a partial mailing. Can this be done in Excel? I'm a 63-yr-old grandma, no formal training on the computer, have learned and am learning everything the hard way. Hi assuming that you have headings (like name / address etc) across row 1 and your data starts in row 2 then in in a column at the end of yo...

Saving Images

Outlook 2007 Calendars
How do I combine all calendars into one calendar: Birthday; US Holiday; appts.. I want the choice of looking at ONE calendar and seeing all of this different information displayed. Are you using the Outlook Connector with a hotmail/msn account? Hotmail creates the different calendars. You can drag everything to one calendar (use all appointment view then select all and drag or move). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscr...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Cannnot add calendar items to own calendar
Using Exchange Server and cannot add appointments to my own calendar in Office 2003. I have access to other peoples calendar and can add to theirs. Any ideas??? Are you getting an error or what happens when you select "New Appointment"? Could be a forms problem, try the following: To clean up the forms cache. To do so, follow these steps: 1. On the Tools menu, click Options. 2. Click the Other tab, and then click Advanced Options. 3. Click Custom Forms. 4. Click Manage Forms. 5. Click Clear Cache. 6. Close all open windows, and then resta...

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

How to view multiple users in the calendar?
Does any one know a setting or how to show many users in the calendar?? ...

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

can a birthday be incremented in the calendar eg. 4th then 5th
I've got recurring reminders for birthdays in my calendar, can these show the age each year? Craig Nielsen;124179 Wrote: > I've got recurring reminders for birthdays in my calendar, can these > show the > age each year? No, not in the subject. You could do a cusrom form and put the age in a field. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/code/age_form.htm -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com) 'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) -- http://forums.slipstick.com ...

control recording saving
I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will be used by other workers i want the form to update records using a update button but if the user enters data and then decides that they don't want to update the information. hqw can i prevent the update of the information entered on the form when the user closes the form using the close button "904allen" <904allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will > be used by other workers i want the form to update > records using a update button but if the user ...

auto save email address's
In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send out? No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:%23t7Bb82DIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...

Publisher 2000 Calendar Problems
Hello: My question/dilema is this: I used the "wizard" to create a calendar. Then when the calendar was open I changed, colors, positions of company logo, info, clip art, etc. It came out very nice (by the way). Okay, in preparation for 2007, I want to just simple change the start/finish dates to 2007. When I do this with the good ol' wizard, it changes...BUT it resets the entire design back to the original calendar template that the wizard offers (not my design changes.) So I tried this next: Opened the calendar, hit File/Save As and saved it as a "template" in ...