Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang

"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:...

> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
>
> Hi Swinglower-
>
> I have luck as you do :)  A Chief Exec machine with this very issue.  Were
> you able to resolve?
>
> An HP printer is involved in this case so I did update drivers and now
> waiting to see if it happens again.
>
> Cheers!
>
> url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/107596317.aspx

We have no idea what you're talking about.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
0

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

No longer download messages via outlook
I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing XP SP2 and some other fixes. Trevor Pratt <pratty@ntlworld.com> wrote: > I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account > setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same > settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing > XP SP2 and some other fixes. Try turning off the Windows firewall and see if...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening in Windows 7 64 bit
The computer is new with windows 7. I downloaded Office 2007 standard a month ago. It has been working fine. Yesterday i was downloading old printer drivers and my machine took a "critical update" from Microsoft. After that my Outlook would not open. It would start to open and rthen crash with the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." All other MSD Office programs are working fine. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook Oddity
I just did a clean install of WinXP Pro SP2 + all updates on a new harddrive. I then installed Office 2003 and all updates. I then associated my pst file to the new Outlook install. The PST is 81 MB and I straightened out the Contacts, so that they come up correctly for new emails. The problem is...Outlook Today. If I go into customizations and set the checkbox to open to 'Outlook Today', it seems to save, but as soon as I close and reopen, the changes are gone. Also, each time I go through these motions, a new incident of 'Outlook Today' appears under 'Messages'...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Debug Error when starting Outlook
Hi, I have just installed Office XP and when I try to open Outlook, I get the following error message: Debug Error! Programe: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10|OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination I have tried repair but this doesn't work. I would appreciate any advise. Thanks Dear, There are lot of workaround on this issue. 1. How about other programs - Word, Access etc - is that working? 2. Have you updated all of the patches and service packs? 3. Is OL opening after several attempts? 4. Have installed any Anitspam and Antivirus Program? 5. If yes then Please uninst...

Outlook 2000 or XP on Exchange 2003 SBS
it appears that the only way Outlook XP and 2000 users can receive their emails is when they highlight an email already in their inbox. For instance, if they are in their Word program and they look into their Outlook, without highlighting an email on their inbox, it would show that they have not receive any emails. However, the moment they highlight an email in their inbox, then they'll receive about 5 emails that appears to have been in some type of queue. It's obvious that they were in there for quite a while because of the time that they were sent. Are these client run...

Outlook XP keeps asking for password :-(
Hi I have checked and unchecked everything but that little window keeps poping up asking for a password (and I check "save password") - even when the emails is rolling in - so it seems that it don't need the password. What do I do wrong ? I have ADSL and written all the informations inc. the password on all 3 emailaccounts. -- erik Denmark Your password is not retained in Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836664 or OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

Re: exmerge error

Outlook 2000 won't remember password #2
I had to reinstall office onto an XP machine, and Outlook 2000 won't remember the account password. Yes... I have checked the box that says "remember password." Any ideas? Is this a known problem? Any fixes? Pete <Pete@nospam.com> wrote: > I had to reinstall office onto an XP machine, and Outlook 2000 won't > remember the account password. Yes... I have checked the box that says > "remember password." Any ideas? Is this a known problem? Any fixes? <http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&1033comm=1&spid=2557&...

Outlook mail always shows as unread on startup.
I have outlook 2000, when I open outlook all my emails show as unread even if I know I have read them, if I scroll down the email list and backup the screen refreshes and they all turn to read even the email I know I have not read!? I have read a couple of knowledge base articles, they suggested that I could have a problem with a profile or two conflicting settings such as having an exchange mail profile and a pop3 or IMAP, even though the latter was definitely not the case I have deleted the pofile and started from new, this did not solve the problem. I then uninstalled office an...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Outlook Page Breaks
Is there a way to get Outlook to allow page breaks within a message that has been sent to you. Sean <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get Outlook to allow page breaks within > a message that has been sent to you. Page breaks have no meaning in an Email messages. There are no "pages" to separate. (Unless you're attaching a Word document or something similar where pages are meaningful constructs.) -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace....

outlook 2007 send mail error
Trying to send mail and getting error Sending' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operation failed I'm running office 2007 with office outlook connector I've removed the account and recreated it in outlook 2007 as well as repaired the outlook connector same error . Anyone know why and how to solve >? NVM solved "me" <1@1.com> wrote in message news:AD553921-E0A0-47A4-B9FE-912F0DE9F747@microsoft.com... > Trying to send mail and getting error > Sending' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operation failed > I'm running of...

How to access e-mails in old Outlook from a hard drive
I written this question before but can't figure out how to see if anyone has answered me. *had an old Windows ME system that died. Couldn't restart. *got new XP system. *put old hard drive in another Windows 98 (dos based system)on the network. *Recreated Microsoft Outlook on new XP system. *Old e-mails with valuable info in old system drive *trying to figure out how to move them over. *Know it has something to do with Application Data files. *Old drive Application files look different than XP Application files. *How do I move the old files over to the new machine and will be abl...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Outlook 2003 Send/Receive
Currently using SBS 2003 with win xp pro clients, also using office 2003 pro. The problem is the junk e-mail filter only works in cached mode. When Outlook is running in cached mode, it will send messages immediately but receive immediately and only if you select the send/receive button. Then if you tell it to perform the send/receive function every 1 minute, but also to send messages immmediately it only does the send/receive feature every 1 minute. If you create a new message it sits in the outbox until you wait 1 minute or hit the send/recieve button. I need outlook to run i...

locking data #3
I have 2 column of info. My first column has 100 different items and my second column has numbers 1 through 100 in sequence. I want to concatenate the 2 columns and not have the second column of numbers show in the concatenated column. I formatted the second column's numbers to be white, to match the cells white backgroung. When I concatenate the columns the resulting column has the numbers in black again, I need for them to stay white any ideas Thank you in advance Excel doesn't support that kind of formatting with formulas. If you converted to values, you could format eac...