Publish Forms in 2007

I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of
outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can
publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder?
Thank you.

0
Mike

Turn on the Developer tab, using the instructions given at
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=35 . Once you do that, the Publish
Form command will be available.

This newsgroup will be discontinued any day now. In the future, please use
one of these forums for your Outlook forms questions:

http://www.outlookcode.com/messages.aspx?forumid=3
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlookdev/threads
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Mike" wrote:

> I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of
> outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can
> publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder?
> Thank you.
>
> .

Code of searchforrecord 2007
I am having trouble with the code for the following task Table: Master List Form: Home Form: Details I am trying to get a button on 'Home' that will search a field in 'Master List' called ID for a value that I input in a text box on 'Home' and return that record in the form 'Details' for editting. Please HELP Is Details a subform of Home? If not, is Details already open or does it open from the button? Is Master List the row source for the Details form? If you can answer these questions, I can show you how it is done. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP ...

How to change name of company in Money 2007
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C9BBB5.64E4CA00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello everyone, I have a typo in the name of my company in MS Money 2007. I can't find = where to change it. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance for your help. Kevin ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C9BBB5.64E4CA00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transit...

Outlook 2007 graphics not displayed
I have installed Office Enterprise 2007 and use Outlook as my defauly mail application. Unfortunately it does not display the graphics in HTML messages des[ite all the necessary switched allowing downloading of graphics being ticked. I am also have a problem with IE 6 which does not function. Can this be related to this or is there a solution. TGhanks Trevor It's probably related - start by emptying the temp internet files (IE's tools, options menu) and if that doesn't help, report back and include exactly what isn't working in IE 6. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

scale to page error in Excel 2007
somehow something has changed in my Excel 2007 setup where my "fit to scale" does not work appropriately. When I choose print preview, the preview screen changes to a very small preview and my document is a few thousand pages. This document used to print fine on one page. Even on my other computer it prints fine. The funny thing is, when I change it back to 100% scale the preview is large again but still cuts off a few columns. I must have changed some setting that I need to reset but cannot find it. Any help is appreciated. Have you checked your setting of print ...

Search Forms
I have a switchboard and a main client form. On the main client form I used the combo box wizard to create a searching combo box-the user selects the client name from the box and is taken to the first match (no filter, uses the FindFind method). I also have another combo box on my switch board as a shortcut. The user can select the client's name from that list and go directly to the client page with the matching last name. That combo is using a filtering method which is causing an error that forces the entire access program to quit. I'm think that if I can search without usi...

Multiple filters on form
Hi. I'm creating a report based on a company combo box selection and a date range (2 text box fields). I can't seem to get the report to do both. I want it so that the combo box selection (company) must be choosen but the date range is optional. If it's not filled in then it would return all rows for that company. Here is my code. Private Sub cmdPrintReport_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrintReport_Click Dim lstrSQL As String Dim stDocName As String Dim strDate As String Dim strField As String 'Name of your date field. Dim strwhere As String strField = "tbltrans...

opening a word 2003 document with word 2007
I created some documents on Word 2003 and have been unable to open them with Word 2007. I tried saving them as .docx and .rtf on Word 2003 with no luck. The posts that I have seen thus far have not helped. Does anyone have any suggestions? What happens when you try? Word 2007 should have no difficulty opening Word 2003 documents or RTF documents. Word 2003 can only save docx format if it has the compatibility pack installed. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word...

2007 Office Ultimatae installation and setup
Bought 2007 Office Ultimate from legitimate looking Microsoft site. Ship from Digital River. Clicked download to install on line as that is the only choice. It did not come in a CD. Then clicked save. It auto started by itself. I assumed it was loaded in the C drive but cannot find it anywhere. I was not able to install nor run it. I am running Vista. It did say it would be better to download it onto a CD but it did not give me any choice. It just auto downloaded but where I do not know. Please help. Thanks. You posted the same Q several hours ago on another group, and failed to...

AutoNumber versus form record number
Using Office 2003 and Windows XP; I have a bound form. The table the form is bound to contains an AutoNumber column named Num which is also a primary key for the table. As the form is scrolled, the record number of course, changes. 1) Is the record number shown on the form ALWAYS equal to the AutoNumber generated for that record in the table? 2) Is there a way to obtain the record number (shown in the form)? If so, what would the code look like to return this number in a variable? Thanks much in advance. (1) If you have the control bound to the autonumber field. (2) variable = contro...

CRM 4.0
Hi! We have just made a migration from CRM 3.0 to 4.0, and everything went well, except one thing - field Resources is disabled (like it's in read-only mode, but it's not!), and we can't find the way to enable it... Any suggestions....? Best regards, Ivica I'm sure this is a bug - we had it on the fax entity with "to" - Team please take note I modifed the xml - after i look ed at a clean xml to see the diffence Pete "Ivica Ivancic" <ivica.ivancic@infinitas.hr> wrote in message news:5534F8F2-930B-45F1-A503-4D4DBA092E0F@microsoft.com....

Home Inventory in Money 2007
I'm disappointed that Microsoft hasn't taken the Home Inventory portion of Money more seriously, like Quicken has. Money's Home Inventory section is little more than a spreadsheet, and it does not even show up on installation; you have to unhide it by adjusting your home page display settings. After loading in over 300 home inventory items, I was shocked to realize that there are NO reports and NO way to export to the data to Excel. Does anyone have a solution? Signed, Screwed Perhaps copy/paste. "jpd2112" <jpd2112@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

GP 9.0 SP3
Hi, I'm a user running GP 9.0 SP 1. If I upgrade to SP 3, does that service pack include the hotfix for the recent changes to the W-2 form, or is that separate? Thanks for your time! ...

Publisher 97 compatibility #2
Can the new publisher 07 handle files created in publisher 97, same for excell Publisher 2007 can open 97 files, 2007 has the old WordArt as part of the program. In earlier versions you had to have an add-in to access the old WordArt. Can't speak to the Excel issue. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "olttom" <olttom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38473D7F-42BE-407A-B4FF-E395CEB30C7D@microsoft.com... > Can the new publisher 07 handle files created in publisher 97, same for exce...

CRM causing Outlook 2007 to crash
My outlook constantly crashes on me if I try to open random CRM linked emails, or I get message that says "This item cannot be opened". Here is the message I get when it crashes: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp 46e03e45, faulting module outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp 46e03e45, debug? 0, fault address 0x00013ca0. I have wiped this PC, and reinstalled everything (XP, Office 2007, CRM) and the error still occurs. Any help here would be appreciated. thanks How much memory does the client have? Ive seen some odd Outlook behaviors on cli...

Lookup values on a form, trivial question?!
Hi everyone, This is really silly but I have searched everywhere (starting with my "Form and report design for Access 2007" book) for an explanation on how I make a form with: Field A (text box) is INPUT value (customer number), and Field B-D should (after input value is entered in "textbox A") display more information about the customer in different textboxes (such as "customer name, phone number etc")- (This is just an example, the "customer-information" could be in one or several different - relational - tables, if that makes a difference...)...

FP2002 Borders and publishing
For the site beatconscious.org, I employ a left side border and I'd like to update the image map there ... haven't needed to update that in several years. I've searched the discussion group posts on Border issues and don't see this one discussed: In my local web, I can see my hidden files/folders, such as the _borders folder and it's contents. In the live/remote web, the border content shows properly and in html view, I see that the content is being pulled from the _borders folder. But I can't actually see the _borders folder in the folder list -- ju...

some problems with OL 2007
Hi, I have used OL XP (2002) for years and I was very happy. But some friends convince me I should be more "modern" so I installed Office 2007, with Win XP SP4. It seems very complicated to me, but I have problems with Outlook. My emails don't download "normally", I have to close OL and reopen it (of course before, I did a send/receive and there was no email), not always though, sometimes they download. To prevent your next question, they are mail that should have been in my inbox for some time (a few hours). Also I don't get an alert. "Before" I ...

Publishing Questions, Pages aren't being published
I have designed a site in frontpage 2003, I have saved all my files, organized them, and created a navigation menu with hyperlinks. I am having a couple of problems... ( I have hosting with GreenGeeks.com and they have the Frontpage extensions, which I was able to "install". ) OK, when I publish, I have about 8 pages. The only page that publishes to the internet successfully is the index page. For some reason, all the other pages do not publish. What am I doing wrong? Tirnanogarabs.com When you click on the graphic, it is supposed to take you to the actual ...

Access migration from 2000 to 2007
Can some one give me the list of things I need to keep in mind while upgrading my database from 2000 to 2007. I have lot of tables, macros, code modules, reports in my database, (one database for each year from 2005 to 2009). What are the areas that I need to more cautious on. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201002/1 I mean where should I start from? open exisitng 2000 databse in ACCESS 2007 and fix as I found issues? mls wrote: >Can some one give me the list of things I need to keep in mind while >...

Excel 2007 : Full Screen for no reason
Hi, Having a problem with Excel 2007. The window turns to full screen after I switch to and return from another desktop on Microsoft Virtual Desktop Manager (MSVDM). For example, if Excel 2007 is running on Desktop 1, by the time I switch to Desktop 2 and return, the Excel window changes to full screen view. I cannot return to normal view because no menu is available and ESC doesn't seem to work. Any solutions? Or is the problem with MSVDM? Thanks. ...

Publisher, why can't I see background and text on screen but can .
In Publisher when making posters etc I cant see the coloured background while typing yet I can see it in Print Preview. Have tried all the help facilities but haven't got anywhere. ...

Publisher XP changes formatting after I save and exit next time I open file.
Last year I wrote a 400 page book. Started writing in Word Perfect 10, then bought Microsoft Office, and finally Publisher. I'll spend two or three days on the final layout, save the file, and close the program. Only to open it two days later and see things that should have been on the bottom of page three at the top of page four and pictures out of place through out the document. What am I doing wrong? TIA Mr. Gifford I'll give it a shot and let you know. Thank you MS Publisher On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:15:33 +1000, "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.c...

Create a Form in Excel
Thanks in advance for the assist. I am unable to use the Data/Form menu due to the number of fields exceeding 32. Although I have > 32 fields, not all are inputs. I'd like to create a form that allows me to input to 28 of these fields, but have the ability to view the entire sheet of 37 fields - the balance of the fields are all computations. How do I create a form or alter my sheet such that I am able to use a form to input the 28 fields yet see all 37 fields as a result of my input. dab1477 You could try John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form. It's free, and has un...

Changing Default Activity Type in Form Assistant
In CRM 4.0, how can the Form Assistant Drop-down list (for Contact, say) be changed from Parent Customer to Follow-Up; and the Default Activity be changed from Task to Phone Call? Thanks, Boolean1 ...

Publisher 2002 #27
Can anyone please tell me what the default save location is for Publisher 2002 on a 98 machine and a xp home machine? thanks in advance You would have to designate the default save location yourself it Options, general tab. Otherwise I assume the default is "My Documents". -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "VJF" <noip@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:uVPx7188EHA.2452@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Can anyone please tell me what the default save location is for Publisher 2002 on a > 98 ...