Publish Forms in 2007

I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of
outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can
publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder?
Thank you.

0
Mike

Turn on the Developer tab, using the instructions given at
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=35 . Once you do that, the Publish
Form command will be available.

This newsgroup will be discontinued any day now. In the future, please use
one of these forums for your Outlook forms questions:

http://www.outlookcode.com/messages.aspx?forumid=3
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlookdev/threads
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Mike" wrote:

> I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of
> outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can
> publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder?
> Thank you.
>
> .

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Disappearing Forms
Hello and thanks for any help on this as it has now happened twice. I have created a new database in Access 2000. I have imported some tables and forms from an older database. I have made some changes to the forms. Things seem to work fine. Sometimes I mess up with VBA cose and it locks up. I close Access and then re-open the database.... most of the Forms I had are missing ... yet, the underlying VBA designer still shows the code for them. If I try and re-create the form, it won't allow me to use the same name. If I try to re-import it, that one disappears also. F5 does not do a...

query vs forms
A query looks very similar to a form in datasheet view. Is it possible to call a form from a query if you click on a certain field - or is this only possible using a form. Is is possible to check if a one of two checkboxes has been ticked (say male or female) in a record just by entering the data in a query using some sort of table validation - I know that you can do some limited required field validation. Just wanted to know if this was at all possible because at the moment I am doing all data entry through select queries and it seems to be working Ok, but need to know whether its really nec...

access 2007 01-29-08
Is Access 2007 still in beta or fairly new? I just downloaded a trial. I am wondering if most enterprise level companies are still on Access 2003? Would you suggest developing a database in 2007 if the customer doesn't have a preference? It looks like it just has a new interface but it is basically the same as 2003? The other question I have is about quality assurance. Is there any tips on the MVP's site or is it in any books. I have the access 2003 inside and out book which was good but it is slow reading through examples. Should I get the 2007 book? thanks, ...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Main form with two sub forms
Hi, I have a main form with a linked sub form which displays related records when a record is selected on the main form. Rather than use the record selectors at the bottom of the screen on the main form to navigate records, I would like to create another sub form (#2) which is unlinked, to the main form but contains a summary of all records on the main form. When a record is selected in Sub form # 2, I would like the main form to jump to that record as well. If I link sub form #2, then only the current record is displayed, not a complete list. In essence what I am tryi...

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Changing Colour of ALL forms in database
Hi, I would like to have an option in a menu where I can change the back colour of all my forms in my database. It should change every last form in the database to the same colour. How can this be done? Thanks, Wayne Wayne, the forms don't have a color; their sections do. This (untested) example will change the BackColor of all sections in all forms to white, and save them without asking: Function ChangeForms() Dim accObj As AccessObject Dim frm As Form Dim strName As String Dim i As Integer Const lngcBackColor = vbWhite For Each accObj In CurrentProject....

Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
Hi All, I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in Sharepoint.... everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the chart.... how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about the size or dimension... how can I do it??? thanks and sorry for the "silly" question... thanks Vit ...

Excel 2007 data from SQL, loses GUID
In Excel 2007, when I get external data (Data/From Other Sources/SQL Server), and select a table from SQL 2005 server that has a uniqueidentifer column as the first column, the retrieved data doesn't have this column in Excel. I can't seem to fix this. I'm trying to mess with about 30 records of data in a spreadsheet, and I temporarily need the GUID in the spreadsheet (to link some other tables together). What's up with this? Where is this behavior controllable, or documented? Thanks. David Walker ...

Publisher 2003

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

upgrade publisher

can i change my text to a form of a circle?
I am typing text and have a picture in the middle and want the text to go around the picture in the form of a cirlc can this be one? Yes. Which version of PPT are you using? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "Juanita" <Juanita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1EF185C-ADBF-45E8-B417-61A3A4586893@microsoft.com... > I am typing text and have a pict...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Excel 2007 does not display graphics correctly from a Excel 2003
Excel 2007 does not display graphics correctly from a Excel 2003 file. The file is opened in Compatibility Mode. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated... Hi, I have had Excel 2003 file with chart that displayed incorrectly in Excel 2007. To the best of my knowledge, my particular problems were submitted by Jon Peltier to Microsoft as a bug. They involved color problems, and legend problems in an area chart. However, I have been told that they were not a compatibility problem, but I can't tell you what the issue was if not that. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "sleep...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...