Promote Form Properties Greyed Out

Hi I have created a form in infopath 2007 that is to be emailed and I would
like to be able to view the properties I have selected in the form folder. I
can see the headings of the properties but none of the data is being shown.
When I right click on the form folder there is a check box that reads
"Promote form properties and display the data as columns in a new view"
however this option is greyed out. I have tried creating a Personal Files
Folder but the check box still does not become available. Is there a
workaround for this or another way for the data to be shown in the folder?

Thanks

Edit Tabbed Forms
I made a database, and a form to enter info into the datatbase. The form has 2 tabs, but both tabs enter info in the same table. The problem is that when I go to open the form, it opens to the next entry, but the bottom record counter is at 1. I can't go back and edit past records. The report and the table shows all the records, but the form doesnt. Anyone know why? "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F4D69AD-19B4-480A-A26E-1D6EA25372CA@microsoft.com... >I made a database, and a form to enter info into the datatbase. The form >has...

Customized Promotions
We are currently evaluating RMS and finding it very nice and easy to use. I am looking for resources on how to build customized promotions that will integrate with RMS. Can anyone help me out where to find there resources? Thanks mymobile wrote: > We are currently evaluating RMS and finding it very nice and easy to use. I > am looking for resources on how to build customized promotions that will > integrate with RMS. Can anyone help me out where to find there resources? > Thanks Hi, what's a customized promotions?? Or what you understanded for customized promotions?? ...

Forms Differences 2003 to 2007
I created a set of protected forms templates for corporate use in Word 2003. These enabled users to enter forms data and check boxes and also allowed them insert and format text in unprotected sections. Trying to accomplish these same abilities in Word 2007, it appears something has changed in protected Word 2007—the form template is ether forms or comments, neither of which allow the previous flexibility of forms data/check boxes and inserting/formatting text. How can I create/update the working templates to Word 2007? The same form tools are available from the developer tab ...

Duplicating a form
I've already got a form set up in access. Works fine. Due to various people changing their mind over things - what's new there then I need to create an additional form. It will be exactly the same as the existing one but the data will come from a different query, the fields will all be the same. I have to use a different query as I have to change some of the existing data. Basically it's a case of I wouldn't start from here but I'm stuck with it. there must be an easy way please? Only an access novice. Detailed assistance please if possible. 1. In the Databas...

Assign control source to popup form
I have a main form that contains multiple memo type text boxes. I'd like to be able to double click on one of the text boxes and have a popup form open with a large text box that then gets it's source from the main forms text box, so that users can view all or most of the text without having to use the scroll bar. The data also needs to be updatable. I'm having trouble figuring this out...I'm sure it's simple, but it's eluding me -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Try pressing Shift+F2 while in your memo field. -- Allen Browne - Mic...

Promotion Helllllp!
Can somebody help me understand how the mix and match promotion works? I have a batch of product, all from one supplier, which i want to do a buy 2, get one free offer on (3 FOR 2). SO i set up a discount and number of items to pay full price is set to 2 and number of items to pay discounted price is set to 1, and discounted price is entered as £0.00. My question is - which item do they get free? I want the cheapest one to be free, or is it determined in the order that the items are scanned? Help much appreciated :) ...

Configure Properties of Windows User (Terminal Server Eviroment)
Hi All, I created a windows user with vbnet, with the instructions of the code: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb&tid=108cb9a7-cd5c-49ef-b21b-2ed843dca767&cat=en-us-msdn&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1 but now, i need configure the options with vbnet: In the properties of user: label: the Profile of Terminal Server Services, i need configure the path of homedir with a value. for example ("C:\myDir") And label: in the option ("Ent...

crm form object
Does anyone have, or have a good idea how to get, a reference to the crm form object used with JavaScript? I can figure out crmForm.fieldname.value Ok, but I would also like to know about SubmitCrmForm enums, etc. Thanks, Stephen ...

Linking Tabbed forms
I am trying to set up my forms with tabs. I have customer information on the 1st tab and another form with customer follow-up correspondence logged in on the 2nd tab. I am trying to link the 2 tabs so that when on the initial customer information form, i can click on the next tab to log in correspondence information. I have been unable to get the forms to link. I am getting the message that I cannot link unbound forms. Is there a way i can get the forms to link. -- Ronnie Click on the mainform (in the black square where the rulers meet) to get properties, and go to the details ta...

uploading forms on web pages
I have created my first form using publisher 2000. When I go to submit the form, I get the following message: http://fontainebleauhigh.stpsb.org/--WEBBOT-SELF--. I am lost. What do I do now? The form is located under the alumni section--reunion contact information. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. If you're trying to use FrontPage's process to handle the form, that web = does not have FP extensions installed on it. You'll have to find out = from the host what process you can use. "Jeanie" <Jeanie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Form calculations.
Hello, I am adding two fields on my form but it only shows the result if a number is placed in both fields. Is there a way to show the sum if only one field has a number and the other field is blank? Assuming the blank is a zero and it would be nice for it to be blank and not show a zero. Thank You I'm not sure why you didn't post the expression. Generically try: =Nz(FieldA,0) + Nz(FieldB,0) -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Jwil" <Jwil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1EDFCFB-2F72-4816-9EC7-1D3C77960538@microsoft.com... >...

Greyed-out 'send mail to contact' button in Outlook Web Access
If I open a contact in either personal contacts folder or a public folder, the 'send mail to this contact' button is greyed-out. What can I do to return this to full technicolor and working order? I'm assuming it's there to work somehow! You don't mention your version of Exchange server (and note, OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook, so this question really belongs in an Exchange group). E2k should allow you to send a new message to a contact in your personal contacts, but not in a public folder (irritating, isn't it)? Might want to ask your Exchange admin to ta...

Correcting emailadres from promoted emailactivity
Hello, When there is a incoming email in my assigned queu witch is already send i can't correct the from adres when it's red. Strange enough the emailadres does exsists in a contact. Someone knows a solution? Eric When an email is promoted/received by Crm Crm will check the contact, account, lead and user tables for a matching email address. Only when exactly one match is found Crm will process with that entity, if multiple matches exists Crm will mark it unresolved. When Crm cannot resolve an emailaddress it will be displayed in red in the email detail form. When you click...

Create order
Hi Guys, I have a database with tables: Customers Order Order_Products I need to create a form for entering a new order. Essentially it needs a way to select the customer who the order is for. And then it should have some sort of list/table where I can add a new line for each item on the order. Can someone please give me a detailed insight into how to do this? Thanks in advance, -AL On 2 May 2007 11:56:16 -0700, BigAl.NZ@gmail.com wrote: >Hi Guys, > >I have a database with tables: >Customers >Order >Order_Products Surely a table of Products as well...!? >I need...

Form Query Refresh
I have setup a form with multiple tabs that represent each milestone of the process. A query supports each so that items "move" from one tab to another based on what stage the item is at, allowing the user to select the item & click a button to enter their portion. This so far works great except that the data on all of the tabs is only valid as of the time the form is opened. Is there a way for the information to "refresh" on a regular basis without closing & reopening the form? "David" <dbain3175@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cea2d...

multi line form field
I wish to create a field in a Word form that will enable me to use a drop down (or equivalent) to choose from a list of "Mailing Labels" which each include Name, Address, City, St, Zip. Using a drop down form field only allows me one line of information, and I need 3. -- Montana Laz If you had the address details stored as autotext entries, you could use the following code on exit from a DropDown type FormField to insert the address corresponding to the selected name (company in the case for which the following code was created) into a Text FormField on the followin...

Access
I have a form, and a sub form. WHen you are done entering data on the sub form and click add new records (>*) I want to return to the the main form - but the cursor stays on the sub form. I can't find a way to attach a macro when you click new record to close the sub form and open the main form. HELP! You can click the new record navigation button on the main form to go to a new record simultaneously in the main form and subfom. Put the following code in the Current event of the main form: If Me.NewRecord Then Me!NameOfFirstFieldOn MainForm.SetFocus End If The code will ta...

Outlook lockes when promoting or viewing a promoted email
I have a user whose Outlook locks up for 30-45 minutes if he clicks on the CRM button in the toolbar, opens an email that is tracked in crm, or tries to promote an email to CRM. Also, when Outlook opens now and again Outlook reports a problem with the CRM addin, and it seems to remove it to start outlook correctly. We have completely removed the CRM client and it's entire database and did a complete clean install. This problem still occurs. I am going to check the .net framework version today, create a new Outlook profile, and a few other hints I have found online. But I could use som...

Use the ctrl+t to move from tab to tab in a form
I have a department that would like to be able to use the keyboard instead of using the mouse to select a different tab in their form. My form consists of the following; In the Detail: I have a Tab Control (TabCtl211) that consists of 3 tabs and with in the tabs there are several fields that they add/update Case Entry/Update (0), Legal/Closure (1) and Restitution (2) I want to use the ctrl+t to move from tab to tab, because they use the tab key to move from field to field and then to new record. How do I make this happen for them? Penny "Penny Miller" <Penny.Miller@CO....

Order of records on the form
Hi For some reason when I add a new record it is not the last record on the form What is the cause of it and what in fact sets the order of the records Thank you, Samuel Dear Samuel: The form can be based on a table or a query. Think of the records in a table as a "bag of records" - unordered. If you want to place an order on the records in a table, create a query - then base the form on the query. HTH! -- Fred Boer - Amateur Access Enthusiast Interests: Library software / Z39.50 / Web Services Freeware Small Library Applications available here: http://www3.sympatico.ca...

Account form customization does not show on existing accounts
I have just customised the Accounts form and added 2 new tabs. When I create a new account the tabs are visible however all of the existing accounts do not show these tabs??? Can anyone help? Matt Try to restart the IIS. Tomas "Matt" <mattadney@captaris.com> wrote in message news:205f301c458e3$66d48240$a001280a@phx.gbl... > > I have just customised the Accounts form and added 2 new > tabs. > > When I create a new account the tabs are visible however > all of the existing accounts do not show these tabs??? > > Can anyone help? > > Matt ...

A Way for saving control with all of it's components and properties to a file or stream.
Hello. Is there any way to save a control + all of it's components to a file (or give it some representation as a long string). Thanks :) Mr. X. wrote: > Hello. > Is there any way to save a control + all of it's components to a file > (or give it some representation as a long string). > > Thanks :) A control is an object with properties. You save the properties of the object to a XML file manually. You instantiate the control/object (new), and you populate the control/object from the XML file that represents the controls properties. XML is stri...

Ownning Business unit on form
Is it impossible to show the owning business unit of a contact or acccount on a form? The attribute is available in the list but you cannot see it when attempting to add it to a form? anyone? no it's not. Dave Ireland "Sixty4" <bradlaw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:79d6ed93-3bda-424f-88ea-0e929551c80e@k19g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > Is it impossible to show the owning business unit of a contact or > acccount on a form? The attribute is available in the list but you > cannot see it when attempting to add it to a form? ...

Form Colors on a form change on a laptop pc
When one of our users prints his Expense Report (an Excel form), it prints in blue ink and he would like it changed to black. Previously, the color of the lines was set to automatic. I changed the color to black and it still prints blue for him. Is there a setting on his pc that is doing this and could I override it by making a change to the Excel file? Thanks. -- akkrug Sounds to me like he's running out of blank ink. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "akkrug" <kenneth.krug@uticanational.com> wrote in message news:B6C284E0-28A4-42E7-88C1-C069513FEF...

Change Print Form
Anyone know how to change the format of the Case that prints out? Example, I'd liek to add my Compnay Logo to and a signature line so we can print the case prior to going to the client site and provide a copy of the Case for thier records as well as get sign off of the work being completed. As far as I know you have to use reports to customize prints. But if anyone knows how to change the standard printouts (for me for orders etc.)? Greetings, Wolfgang. "Jclark" wrote: > Anyone know how to change the format of the Case that prints out? Example, > I'd liek to...