pls help troubleshoot ms office...unable 2 configure ..so unable

--
mcp

Where do you get stuck and in which version of Outlook?
Account settings for the largest free email providers can be found here;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/accountsettings.htm

BTW: Next time, use the body to specify your configuration and to clarify
your request.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Rambo" <Rambo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> mcp

0
Roady

vlookup help pls...
Scenario - A F V 11701001 $10 69003160 22130001 $20 69003121 69003120 $30 69003120 69003121 $40 69003160 $50 --------------------------------------------------- I'd like to lookup column V and column A numbers, if matches then return the value in column F into column V which is what at i'm trying to accomplish. Please help with me formula. I've try vlookup myself but don't know what i'm doing....

Converting to jpg #2
I have a catalog in publisher that I would like to convert to jpg. Is this possible? If so, how do I do this? Thanks! Sarah which version of Publisher do you have??? -- Why not convert it to .pdf? -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "Sarah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13aa301c3f769$bc15d500$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a catalog in publisher that I would like to > convert to jpg. Is this possible? If so, how do I do > this? > Thanks! Publi...

Trying To Average cells Need Help!!!
This is what i have & works well {=IF(AR6="L",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} Now what im trying to do is add AW6 IF name is entered I tried these but not working {=IF(AR6="L",IF(AW6>"",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} {=IF(AR6="L",OR(IF(AW6>"",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} I get a Name or False error( CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP) On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:52:01 -0800, Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >This is what i have & works wel...

Inventory Transfer In #2
After entering in the invoice through "inventory transfer in" the number of items on hand is still zero. How do I transfer the items ordered to items on hand? Hi Michael - you need to first create a purchase order (inventory - purchase order - new - select your PO generation method (easiest is the first option to create a blank PO for manual entry), enter your items being received, save PO - then "receive" the PO using the receive button - the transfer IN is not the right way to add items you have purchased from a supplier (based on your using the word "invo...

please help!!! Unable to delete emails
NAVCE deleted the edb.log file from my \exchsrvr directory. We were able to do a hard restore to get it back up but we have several emails in users inboxes that cannot be opened. When you double-click the email you get a 'can't open this item' error. It appears something did not synch properly during the restore but my email is now up and running. I personally have a couple dozen emails in my inbox from 9am - 2pm yesterday that I cannot open and get that message. How can I permanently delete those emails??? Getting them back would be nice but I don't want to ri...

Load the DLL resource problem-help
Hi, I created a Dialog inside a MFC Shared Dll and from the application passed the Dialog ID from the application.But inside the CDialog::Create(nIDTemplate,ptrParentWnd) function i am getting the error.The error point is HRSRC hResource = ::FindResource(hInst, lpszResource, RT_DIALOG); inside the function called internally by CDIalog::Create which is BOOL AFXAPI _AfxCheckDialogTemplate(LPCTSTR lpszResource, BOOL bInvisibleChild). hResource is returning an error.Before calling the create function from application i am explictly told to use dll resource by using function AfxSetResourceHandle(:...

Money 2006 refresh slow up to 2 min.
I have money 2006 de luxe and every time I click in the HOME button, it takes up to 2 mins to refresh the screen and show the main screen. I reinstalled several times but does not help at all. Any idea? Regards David Learn to live with it. Customize the home page by taking stuff off until it's faster. Buy a faster computer. Hope M07 is faster. "DDelgado" <DDelgado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D8D26BD-F629-41D9-9947-85443D6F73C7@microsoft.com... >I have money 2006 de luxe and every time I click in the HOME button, it >takes > up to 2 mins ...

Show significiance between 2 bars
I want to put a line that connects two bars in Excel, and put different values on top of it, like correlations or significances between the two bars. Example: http://hawaii.edu/mri/excel.jpg Right now, I am doing each by hand. I open it in PowerPoint, and then use the shapes and text boxes to connect everything. Does Excel have a feature to do this more-or-less automatically? Thank you. Select the chart, click on the Layout tab and draw the shape you want. Use the Format tab the rotate the shape. Add a text box above shape. "snowrider" wrote: > I want ...

Microsoft Office 2000 and XP Outlook
I have multiple email accounts, all pop3 accounts. On XP version of Outlook, I could utilise the Profile function to manage all email accounts separately. I would like to know if this Profile is available on Office 2000 Outlook (can't seem to find it). If not, is there a way to manage multiple accounts separately on Office 2000 Outlook? Thanks! Pagam <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have multiple email accounts, all pop3 accounts. > On XP version of Outlook, I could utilise the Profile > function to manage all email accounts separately. > > ...

Help with the IF formula
i have created a payroll spreadsheet and now im currently having issues with adding the tax. The tax goes like this: if $346 - $480 deduct $63 and 25c for each dollar over $346 $481 - $672 deduct 96 and 40c for each dollar over $481 i just need help in how i'd go about making a formula like that. there is alot more like that but i'd be able to figure it out i just need to know how i would go creating such a formula? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/variablerate.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup...

Password Help
The problem is we can't get into the managers level. I am trying to avoid having our Administrator come in and run the query in admin section. We initially changed the password in the cashier "adminstrator" and it wont let us in using the password we changed it to or the old password. Please advise Sounds like someone fat-fingered the password. It's kind of annoying that RMS doesn't make you confirm your password, or allow a cashier to change their own password from the POS screen. Any cashier with "Manger rights" can login to SO Manager. Any cashie...

pls help!!
i was working in excel on a document which was previously saved. i added to it and before i could save it kicked me out and took my work with it. is there any way to recover files on this? please help me!! No way, sorry -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22b5501c45e22$a64d7690$a601280a@phx.gbl... > i was working in excel on a document which was previously > saved. i added to it and before i could save it kicked me > out and took my work with it. is there any way to recover > files on this? pleas...

Help with Function
Hi I have a list in my spreadsheet which is extracted from a database and I need to look up values in this list. The value to lookup may, or may not be in this list. What I need is a method to report that the value does not exist, and if it does exist it must return the required info. This is what I have at the moment =IF(ERROR.TYPE(MATCH("tempdb data and log",$C$3:$C$100,0))=7,"Insert Seed Values",OFFSET($C$2,MATCH("tempdb data and log",$C$3:$C$100,0),1)) It returns the "Insert Seed Values" text if a record cannot be matched, however if the record d...

Extra copy of MS Money Plus Deluxe available 06-16-10
This is a FULL version and will allow you to continue to download from your financial institutions until Microsoft ends the service in January 2011. Knowing that Microsoft was going to stop selling Money I bought 2 copies for my 2 computers. I had forgotten that you can install one copy on 2 different computers so I find myself with an unused copy. I paid $39.99 and am going to post it on eBay but figured I'd list it here first as a number of people have said their copy was expiring. If you're interested please contact me (garbanzo99 at gmail dot com). I have the unus...

How to turn on "out of office" in Outlook XP 2002
I can't figure this out. I found the "help" document that is supposed to explain, but in Step 10, it says to check the "Have server reply using a specific message" box, and I don't have that choice. "MichelleV" <MichelleV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:776D0D59-91FB-47A6-A7DE-19C8B4E8BEA2@microsoft.com... >I can't figure this out. I found the "help" document that is supposed to > explain, but in Step 10, it says to check the "Have server reply using a > specific message" box, and I don't h...

Office 2003 integration
Hello All, Hopefully I've got the right newsgroup here. I've set up MS Office integration with Great Plains and am attempting to import Great Plains data into an Excel spreadsheet (MS Office 2003) using the Data Connection Wizard. Keep on getting the following error: The server for the data source returned a non-specific error when trying to execute your query... Already gone through the initial set up of Office integration on my web server etc. Any direction/resource locations would be appreciated, thanks R Hi Did you also install Sharepoint Services or any other web p...

problem please help
I have been using publisher for years without any problems until now. I am making a tall poster 160 cm by 45 cm am having difficulty using the sliding bar on the right side, my page keeps jumping am also having a problem with the page freezing so I have to close down and restart computer. All my other saved progammes I still do not have this problem.. Any Ideas Is your video/graphics driver current? Read the fourth FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

Office clipboard error
I use Word 2010 Beta version. I recently noticed that when I double click any text in the document, the text is automatically added to the Office clipboard. As a result, when I double click a word to replace it with the one I copied (using Ctrl+C), the original word (that I double clicked) is pasted instead of the one I copied. How can I fix this error? Thanks in advance That's usually a symptom of an incompatible add-in messing with Word. Test in Word Safe Mode to see if it inhibits the problem. From Start | Run (WinKey +R), type in winword /a and press Enter. O...

Help!! Disconnect from internet
I set one of my money files up to connect to the internet. Now I cannot seem to change it back. can anyone give me a foolproof way of doing this. Many Thanks Tony Which version of Money, Tony? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Anthony Lyons" <anthony.lyons7@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:%o2Mg.1739$s4.450@newsfe3-win.ntli.net... >I set one of my money files up to connect to the internet. Now I cannot >seem to change it back. can anyone give me a foolproof way of doing this. > > Many Thanks > > Tony > ...

MS Excel 2003
Does anyone know how to change a line to a bar in a chart? I'm plotting a chart with four sources; I would like three to be bars (primary axis) and the forth to be a line (which is on the secondary axis). Does anyone know how I can change the lines to bars in the chart? Make Column chart with four series Right click on one data series in the chart Use Chart Type form the shortcut menu Select "Line" best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Eileen" <Eileen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

upgrade from 1.2. to 3.0 + new server
Hi, we are actually using CRM1.2 and we plan to upgrade to 3.0 in the next days. Since our 1.2 is hosted on a SBS2003 with Domain controller in the same box, and this is not recommended by Microsoft, we want to move to a new server. So my first question, in a few words, what’s the best strategy to upgrade and move to a new server? My second question, where can I find a documentation that handle this kind of problematic? Thanks, Marco CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition is supported on SBS. There are two whitepapers that MS has published about upgrading 1.2 to 3.0 that can be downloaded her...

formula, Help!!!
can anyone help? I'm trying to do the following, I've calculated wage levels based on current salary plus 3% per year for the next ten years, no problem there!. what i now want to do is take 5% from year ten and back calculate what the year on year salaries would be over the same period starting from the same base-line. is there a formula that will do this? your help would be gratefully accepted. Just divide the amount by 1 + inflation rate, that is = K1/(1+3%) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email addr...

Help please help
I was trying to set up another address book in MS Outlook. I then lost my original with all my information contacts and e mails etc Is it gone forever? I shall cut my throat if it is. O Please help Hi belto, please ask your question in french language, because this is a french newsgroup: "OL2002 : Les informations sur les contacts n'apparaissent pas dans le Carnet d'adresses" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287563/fr "Contact information does not appear in the address book in Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287563/en-us -- Oliver Vukovics Outloo...

unable : File �� Deliver �� send for Attach mail
Sorry. I am not good at English. My MS office version is MS Excel 2003, Outlook 2000 When I use Excel, I hope that this Excel file send to Outlook. So I Open [File(F)] -> [Deliver(D)] -> [Attach...Mail...(A)] in Excel2003 But Excel occur Error Message. Fail to Work cause network or another transfer problem. check your Network connection and retry. [OK] I click [Ok] then, Another Error message is open. It's a general Mail Error. Finish Microsoft Office Excel, then Start Mail System and retry. [OK] Please help me Outlook and Excel needs to be the sa...

HELP: resizing toolbars after dynamically building them
I have an MFC app which reads a config file (xml) and dynamically builds the toolbars based on the contents of the config file. The buttons are added using CToolBar.GetToolBarCtrl.InsertButton(). The toolbars and buttons are created with no problems, but the toolbars have a size problem -- they aren't wide enough and the last buttons don't show. The problem is especially bad when the toolbar contains buttons with the BTNS_DROPDOWN style. I create the toolbar like this: code:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DWORD dwCtrlStyle = TBSTYLE_...