Permanently delete message ?

When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain it
automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to
rules concerning the particular messages I want deleted or any and all other
rules pertaining to other messages?

TIA

0
Red

It processes no more rules on the message in question.

Red Oak wrote:

> When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain it
> automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to
> rules concerning the particular messages I want deleted or any and all other
> rules pertaining to other messages?
>
> TIA

0
Bob
1/13/2010 3:08:55 PM
'Stop processing' stops applying additional rules on any message that meets
the condition of the rule. The rules engine moves on to the next message.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Red Oak" <abc@xzy.com> wrote in message
> When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain
> it
> automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to
> rules concerning the particular messages I want deleted or any and all
> other
> rules pertaining to other messages?
>
> TIA

0
Diane
1/13/2010 3:17:37 PM
Thank You

Red Oak wrote:

> When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain
> it
> automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to
> rules concerning the particular messages I want deleted or any and all
> other
> rules pertaining to other messages?
>
> TIA

0
Red
1/13/2010 3:54:50 PM
Thanks Diane

'Stop processing' stops applying additional rules on any message that meets
the condition of the rule. The rules engine moves on to the next message.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Red Oak" <abc@xzy.com> wrote in message
> When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain
> it
> automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to
> rules concerning the particular messages I want deleted or any and all
> other
> rules pertaining to other messages?
>
> TIA

0
Red

Delete symbol association
Is there a way of deleting a Symbol association in MM 2006 Premium? What I mean is, MM doesn't seem to recognize that FFFFX is the symbol for Fidelity Freedom 2040 fund. In my frustration in trying to figure out why MM wouldn’t recognize the symbols fund, I think I somehow accidentally associated the Symbol to an incorrect fund, thoough I have no idea how it happened. Now, whenever adding an investment to an account and selecting the fund named 'Fidelity Freedom 2040' from the 'Investment' dropdown, MM shows the wrong 'Last Price' and 'Change' since i...

Delete mailbox with command line
Hello, Does anyone know how to use command line to delete a mailbox in 5.5, I have some that will create but cannot find any to delete. Thanks, Adam XADM: Bulk Import/Export FAQ PSS ID Number: 155414 Adam wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know how to use command line to delete a > mailbox in 5.5, I have some that will create but cannot > find any to delete. > > Thanks, > > Adam Thanks for that, I am alot closer to where I need to be now. I can get it to export the info fine, but it doesn't delete the mailbox and I cant see what I have to do to get it ...

When hitting reply to a message, no "Bcc:" header field appears

Deleting a class
I inserted a new class into my project(Header file & .CPP). Now I would like to delete that class and reuse the old class's name. But after deleting its still there somewhere haunting me. Any help appreciated! Most likely, one of your files still include the header file. You should completely delete the source files or move them to another location. Then if you get problems compiling, examine the errors for clues to where an old reference may still exist. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com "MikeChicago" <MikeChicago@discussions.m...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing.
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

Help deleting a page from CPropertySheet
I have a CPropertySheet derived class called CAddTenantSheet. The following code creates the sheet fine. CAddTenantSheet sheet; CAddTenantPage1 m_page1; CAddTenantPage2 m_page2; sheet.AddPage(&m_page1); sheet.AddPage(&m_page2); sheet.SetWizardMode(); sheet.DoModal(); I would like to know how to delete m_page2 during the call to m_page1. Once I get the code working, I will use it to delete sheets that aren't needed, based on yes/no responses on earlier sheets. At the moment, may OnInitDialog() function in CAddTenantPage1 is BOOL CAddTenantPage1::OnInitDialog() { CPropertyPage:...

User cannot see Check Name icon on new message form
Users cannot see Check Name icon on the create a new message form. OWA running on Exchange 5.5. Does anyone know how to activate this. ...

deleting messages in the newsgroups
Is there a simple way, like OE did, that will allow you to clean out (delete) old messages besides selecting them all and deleting? How did you do it with OE? WKMail works the same. To delete all: Highlight one and Ctrl + A will highlight them all. - Delete. To delete a section: Highlight the first one you want to delete. Scroll down to the last one and click on it while holding the Shift key down. - Delete. To delete multiple messages that are interspersed: Hold down the Ctrl key while you click on each message to highlight. - Delete. -- Bruce Hagen ...

Email system failure on a singlel Exchange 2003 server running Windows 2003 standard having message store issues
Have two servers running Exchange 2003. FS2 is PDC AND FS3 runs exchange 2003. We had a power failure and it corrupted the message store. The backup was also no good because of a hardware failure. Using the recovery storage group process, I was able to copy the existing edb, and stm files off the server, create a recovery storage group, move the recovery storage group files into the primary storage group area and get the users emailing again, but I have the corrupted message and streaming files and a bunch of log files. I ran eseutil /p /r and the files seem to be fine. Just to j...

query to delete negative numbers in HQ
Hello all, I have some negative items trapped in my HQ that are not in any of my stores inventories. I believe this happened when the supplier was changed. Is there a simple query to drop these negative numbers out of HQ?. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_008C_01CA5950.12193CA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Patrick, How about running a 501 worksheet and then a 190 task. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3...

delete from combo box
Why deletion from a combo box is not working ? I have a control in my form called productid. In the onClick event of this control i have : Dim StrSQL As String StrSQL = "DELETE * FROM [order details1] WHERE ProductID = " & Me!productid & ";" CurrentDb.Execute StrSQL When i change the control from a text box into a combo box nothing happens and no deletion occurs.However when i change again from como box into a text box the deletion is OK. How can i make the onclick event work also with the combo box ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmons...

How to permanently delete files?
Lets say I delete files with explorer and then empty the recycle bin. Then I use a program to wipe all unused disk space on all the drives. I verified this by watching the disk space on the drive go to zero. Then I had the swap file wiped on reboot. So I figure the deleted files are long go. Where else could they be? Then I start an unerase program, and presto, the files still exists somewhere because the unerase can restore them! Where is the unerase program getting the files and how can I permanently get rid of them? Does anyone have any code to do this? There must be some microsoft da...

delete every other column...
Need a macro that'll delete every other column in a worksheet. Try something like the following: Dim ColNdx As Integer For ColNdx = Columns.Count To 1 Step -2 Cells(1, ColNdx).EntireColumn.Delete Next ColNdx -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4fc701c3ac3e$eccfb150$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Need a macro that'll delete every other column in a > worksheet. I'm so proud of myself. Created the macro and it works however want it to just run ...

Unable to Delete Picture Insert Square
At one time in Windows Live Mail, after inserting a picture then deleting it, I was left with a blank space, as it should be. Now if I insert a picture then delete it, I am left with a "double click here to insert a picture" square which I cannot delete. I must then either insert another picture or start a new email. Is there any way to delete this square? Thank you. -- What you describe as happening now is what happens when using Insert, Image, Photo E-mail. What used to happen for you is for Insert, Image, Inline. If you hit the backspace key, the...

Deleting duplicate contacts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop In attempting to export a single contact from Address Book to Entourage, it exported a whole category of 1,000 names. How can I identify and delete duplicates other than one by one?? <degas1900@officeformac.com> wrote: > In attempting to export a single contact from Address Book to Entourage, > it exported a whole category of 1,000 names. How can I identify and > delete duplicates other than one by one?? Google for scripts for Entourage. There are several out there that sh...

Cannot reply to message
Windows XP Professional SP2, Outlook 2003 SP2 connected to Exchange 2003 SP2 I can send a new email to an address but get the following message when replying. No attachments and it was occuring only occasionally but now on all. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'target email address' on 5/2/2006 1:02 PM 550 not local host aol.com, not a gateway Thanks for any help. Marc Miller Marc Miller <mjmiller@mjmtech.net> wrote: > Windows XP Professional SP2, Outlook 2003 SP2 connected to Exchange > 2003 SP2 Since we're already discussin...

CRM Error message 0x80040E4D
I have a new install. I am trying to access the CRM web site for the first time on the CRM server. I am prompted for my user name and password, but when I log in, I receive this error message: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. In the address bar, I can see that the error number is: errNum=0x80040E4D Also when I am loged into the server as Administrator and I try to access either the Workflow manager or Monitor, I receive a message stating "you do not have sufficient Microsoft CRM privileges to run workflow manager..." I ha...

message undeliverable
Hi I use windows 2003 exchange server and outlook 2003 ,when i send mail aol.com domain i recieve the error Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Thank you mom. Sent: 1/18/2005 11:54 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '....@aol.com' on 1/18/2005 11:55 AM Remote was unable to open a message for submission on the server.Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. kindly help me Does your MX record have a reverse entry (PTR record)? AOL mail servers ...

Permanently delete header
I have a merge document that is bringing in data from another program, Xactimate. When I open the document, it has a blank header. No matter how often I delete it and save my template document, it is always there when I open in again. This results in lost time deleting it manually for each use. Can anyone help? Once a document has had a header, it'll always be there (even if it has no content). If it's interfering with your body text area, you can make its margin 0 and give its paragraph a style with mminimal "Exactly" line spacing (1 pt, I think) and minimal fo...

Messages won't send
It says I'm online but won't send any messages. I keep trying to re-sync my aol to live mail but that doesn't change this. I get this error: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Emailing: Feb 2010 065, Feb 2010 066, Feb 2010 067, Feb 2010 068, Feb 2010 069, Feb 2010 070, Feb 2010 071, Feb 2010 072, Feb 2010 073, Feb 2010 074, Feb 2010 075, Feb 2010 076, Feb 2010 077, Feb 2010 078, Feb 2010 079, Feb 2010 080, Feb 2010 081, Feb 201' Server: 'smtp.aol.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No ...

How do I retrieve deleted messages
Accidentally deleted e-mails permanently. Help! Check your Deleted Items folder. If not there... If you have an Exchange server you can recover deleted items by going to your Deleted Items folder and choosing Tools | Recover Deleted Items. If you don't have an Exchange server then you can restore your PST from backup. If you don’t have a backup... ....well, it's a nice day out. That’s something. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Mi...

Deleting rules
How do I go about deleting all my current rules so I can start fresh? So far, all I've found is the rules wizard and I have to do it one by one. Half way through Outlook closes with an error and I have to start over! Thank you. That's what you need to use in Outlook 2003 and earlier versions. = Delete a few, then close the Rules Wizard. Repeat as needed.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and...

how to get unread messages to show up automatically in Outlook?
I've recently changed to Office 2007. I use Outlook, and keep my Inbox open all day. Previously, any unread messages showed up automatically (whether I did a manual Send & Receive or whether it was a scheduled one). Now, when a message comes in, the Inbox in the Folder List shows up in bold with the number of unread messages beside it, but the actual Inbox itself doesn't show anything UNTIL I change the View. It doesn't matter what View I have open (whether it's Messages or Last Seven Days or Unread Messages) - it is the act of changing the View itself that allow...

Permanently delete message ?
When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain it automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to rules concerning the particular messages I want deleted or any and all other rules pertaining to other messages? TIA It processes no more rules on the message in question. Red Oak wrote: > When I set a rule up to permanently delete messages from a certain domain it > automatically checks off "stop processing more rules". Does this refer to > rules concerning the particular messages I want dele...

I deleted all macros in Excel but still get dialog box
I created a macro in excel and decided not to use it so I deleted it. I made my other changes, saved the file and when I open my excel file I now get the dialog box that prompts me to: "Disable Macros... Enable Macros....., etc". I don't want this box to appear and can't seem to find anywhere on how to prevent this from happening. I have no macros so don't know why this keeps appearing. You need to remove the module as well. See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros for details. -- HTH Bob Phillips "VenitaC" <VenitaC@discussions.micr...