outlooks sends multiple copies of same email

I am running Windows Vista home Premium with Microsoft Office Professional
2007 - Outlook has started to send mulitple copies of emails when there is an
attachment.
They stay in the outbox as though they still have not gone anywhere - they
do not appear in the sent box - however the recipient will get up to 30 times
- it can be worse if the email is also going to multiple people -  but there
does not seem to be any pattern - you have to wait until it gets an error
message and then delete it or move to another folder eg Draft.
You do not know how many times it is sent until someone tells you as there
is no record of it being sent.
I would really appreciate some assistance in this regard - it does not
appear to be a virus as all scans come up clean  - Cheers Kymuki

It could be related with your antivirus. See if there is any update on your
antivirus, or just try to stop the anti-virus on your e-mail for a while to
see if the problem persists.

Can you tell us what error do you get - when you wait for it?

--
Ricardo Silva
Add-ins for Microsoft(c) Outlook(c)

0
Ricardo

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outgoing emails
I am having an issue when trying to send emails out.... It has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Please help. Message appears as follows..... -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 23, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Try port 25. If you still get an error post back. There are cases where that doesn't work either and you need to change it, and another option as well . . . . let's just try one thing at ...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Windows Live Email Time Stamp
The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than the actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens when using the online windows live email access. Can anyone assist? Thanks. v "dioncnr" <dioncnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:68BCFE8E-74E3-4967-B733-209DCE7C3BED@microsoft.com... > The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than > the > actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens > when > using the online windows live ...

Multiple hyperlinks in one cell
Hey, I'm stuck with an excel problem which I cannot solve. I want to pu different messages in one cell and add a hyperlink to some of thes messages. For example I want to put this information all into one cell "message1 - message2(with hyperlink) - message3(with hyperlink) message4" I really hope it is possible to create multiple hyperlinks within on cell, but for now I can only add a hyperlink to a cell. If you would know how I could fix this issue I would be reall gratefull. Thx in advance, Veroniqu -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If it's really...

outlook 2000 help file

Copying conditional formating
Question: I want every cell in row 2 to have red background if its value is different than the corresponding cell in row 1. I can do this to cell A2 if in the conditional formatting field I say =A2<>A1 but when I copy the formatting (using the brush), the condition continues to be A2<>A1 and not B2<>B1 for cell B and so forth. How do I copy the conditional formatting adjusting the references like the copy cells command do? Thanks. 1) Select all relevant cells in row 2. 2) Choose "Conditional Formating" > by Formula > type: =A2<>A1 > dec...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Copy filtered data
Let's say I have data in A1:Gxx. Now I use Autofilter to find all rows which has a "2" in column C. Let's say it leaves rows 1:4 and 8:10. Now I want to copy the filtered data in columns F:G and paste the values (not to an empty range which is easy) but to the same cells in colums D:E. Any help? Hans Knudsen Try Advanced Filter, excellent tutorial here from Debra Dalgeish, owner of the site, http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ApplyAF Regards, Alan. "Hans Knudsen" <Hans.Knudsen@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message news:%23xtVdlR8FHA.740@TK2MSFTNG...

Outlook 2003

DB Emailing Questions
1) How do i format the message text of an email in Access. I used macro builder - action = sendobject. Can you use code builder? if so, please give me an idea of how the code will be like. 2) Also can i assign the email to have a recipient automatically or do i have to write it down each time? Thank you in advance. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 On Jan 21, 11:51=A0am, "axm0035 via AccessMonster.com" <u56602@uwe> wrote: > 1) How do i format the message text of an email in Acce...

copying data
Getting errors when copying data from workbook to workbook. Shutdown and restart allows without errors. ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

How can I instantly delete emails? I get a strikethrough + purge

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

Multiple conditional formating for one cell
I have a workbook with several sheets. Sheet1 has several hundred rows of text. Some of the same text will appear in multiple rows of Sheet1. On Sheet2 I have I have a cell that allows my users to free hand type in a keyword(s) to search for in Sheet1. This cell is also has a reference name of "Special_Char". Now comes the question..... I like to for the user to type the keywork into "Special_Char" and any or all the rows in Sheet1 that contain the keyword as part of its text to turn yellow. Is there a way to do this? Please keep in mind that the keywork i...