Outlook2007 Email Recipient Addr Problem

I am using MAPI in a VB5 program that sends emails to customers(which works
fine with Outlook Express).

When I loaded Outlook 2007 on my computer, I get the following message(from
Outlook)  when this program(which uses MAPI) tries to send Emails to
customers: "None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient."

I have checked on Google but can't find a solution.

Please Help!!

Saving email addresses from body of email
Is it possible, whether through Rules Wizard or another way, to save email addresses that are in the body of the emails? I have a whole folder of these and the export to CSV or Excel won't let me pull the email addresses seperately. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. ...

Can I control what the recipient sees in a distribution list email
I'll need to restate the question, since I'm unsure of the terminology - actually it's a two-part question. Here goes. Part 1) Say I have one hundred people in a distribution list, that I want to send a boiler-plate email to. For confidentiality purposes, I don't want one person knowing who the other persons are. Can I set the email transmission to show (at the recipient's end) only the recipients email address and name (and noone else's). Part 2) if the answer is yes, then can I customize each email to show the person's name (in the same fashion as I ...

Importing email accounts from Outlook 2000 into 2003 (via iaf files)
Hello there, Summary: How to import Email accounts from Outlook 2000 iaf files (created when exporting) into Outlook 2003. Full details: I done what I thought was a great idea, after having a problem with my PC decided to upgrade to Office 2003 (from 2000) Pro as it was offered to me free (Or I could have taken a memory upgrade). Reading this newsgroup it would seem that was a mistake! My current problem is that I cannot import that many email accounts I had created in outlook 2000. One work around is to import first into Outlook Express 6 and then import from there, but I still have to do...

Problem to load Sales Orders with Integration Manager
I need a hotfix to load the sales ordes with integration manager for GP ver. 8, but the page didn't show me the file; it only show me a hyperlink to open an incident. Could you help to get this hotfix, please. Thanks. Jose Fabre You need to open an incident with GP to receive the Hot Fix. they should not charge you for the incident. Follow the hyperlink and send a request to GP. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "Jose Fabre" wrote: > I need a hotfix to load the sales ordes with integration manager for GP ver. > 8, but the page didn't show me the file; it only sho...

Passwords for email
I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows XP. Outlook will not remember the passwords to my email accounts and I have to reenter them every time. Is there a setting that I am missing? I know that. But therein lies the problem. The box is checked but it still doesn't work. >-----Original Message----- >Well, there is this little check box labeled "Remember Password" in the >requestor where you set up your email accounts. > >Kevin > >"tke1204" <tke1204@bellsouth.net> wrote in message >news:036f01c352ec$a9085180$a301280a@phx.gbl... >> I ...

new email account screwed up old one?
Hi, I am using Outlook 2000 in corporate/workgroup mode. I originally had one internet mail account that worked fine. I recently got a new email address from a company that has a utility to automatically setup the email account in Outlook. I ran the utility (it was a .reg file that modified the registry). After doing this, the new email account worked fine in Outlook, but my old email account no longer worked. I had hoped that I could have both accounts working at the same time. Now, whatever I do, I cannot get the original email account to work - not even if I delete all accou...

Problem with Sorting
We are trying to sort 3 columns. Some are spaced diffrently and it i telling us we need to merge to complete the sorting action. Anyon have any ideas to why it wont sort. Its telling me its cause there ar larger columns. But i don't think that should matter -- Gocase ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gocasen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3343 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=53248 Is the message 'The operation requires merged cells to be identically sized...

Emailing from the "Tasks Database" Query in Access
I can generate an email using an Access query (Re: Tasks Management database) and it sends the email okay however The fields cannot be updated by the receiptant. I tested it before sending and could enter data - however once it went into cyber space the fields changed. Is there some setting that I am not doing?? Help!!! -- Methals What do you mean by fields? In what versions of Access and Outlook? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54...

help with outlook2007
Hi I run a 2.7 with 1gig ram and windows xp. I have outlook 2007 for my mail. it starts up very slow the full program takes about 3 min to come up is there a setting i can turn off so it will run faster or is it just the program. thanks mike Are you starting up Outlook during the machine startup? Also, how many accounts & RSS feeds are you polling (since they get polled at initial startup)? "Mike Sutherland" <mikesutherland@cox.net> wrote in message news:OIeci.418193$JN6.173060@newsfe17.phx... > Hi > > I run a 2.7 with 1gig ram and windows xp. I have out...

Entering addys in email from list of contacts/address book
How can I open up a whole list of contacts/address book, so I can just click on names that I want to add to a forwarded email? Like you can do in Outlook Express. Thanks in advance to whomever can help me with an answer. Candy Click on the To button. If nothing shows, right-click on your Contacts in the folder list. Scroll to Properties. Click on the Outlook Address Book tab. Check the box that tells Outlook to show the folder as an address book. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Candy" wrot...

email
Have the abiulity to get alink in smartlist or a report that allows for the viewing of email addresses in the internet information screen or move this field onto the main customer maintenance screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft...

How do I set email to be received by date?
I want my Microsoft email to arrive on the list via current date with a preview. It used to be that way and suddenly changed. Help please. -- "Grace and peace be yours in abundance" . . . . .2 Peter 1.2 . . View | Sort By | Sent. View | Layout | Show Preview Pane. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "bhappy41b" <bhappy41b@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D57AEAA1-6D8D-4609-B3C5-5218A8672D2C@microsoft.com... >I want my Microsoft email to arrive on the list via current date with a > pr...

old email address
using Windows XP and Office 2007 When I begin typing an email address in the recipient line, my auto complete feature begins to list the names and addresses for me. I just noticed that one of the names in the auto complete list is one that I have replaced with a new address. My recipient "Susie" changed her address, and I changed it in my contacts list. But now when I begin to type her name, both addresses show up as auto complete options. The old one is not in the contact list, however, so I am unable to delete it. Why is the old (replaced) email address showing up as an...

8.0 problems
When switching from one company to another in GP 8.0 it is dreadfully slow to open the other company. When using 'tab' key to move from one field to another in any series, it is very slow and sometimes nocks you out to another program that's running. Then you have to click GP on your task bar to have GP back as the active program. YUCK! The 'Lists' int eh navigation pane require that you have at least one 'List open at all times. Please give a way to turn off all 'Lists' - they take up too much screen room. Slow performance usually has nothing to do ...

Delay in sending email
Hi Some messages are taking a very long time to be delivered, if they are. It's not all domains but only a few. I try to ping those domains from the exchange server and it's works and 1 time on 5. Nslookup are always working. My DNS server forward the request to a forwarder who return the ip address. If i try the same thing (ping and nslookup) from my pc it's works every time Also aif i reboot the Exchange server the queuee mpty itself, for a fwe hours and the issue comes back Any idea Thanks Hi, Thank you for your post! I understand some messages are queued and ba...

Problem with Report Filter
Hi, I'm trying to make my reports in REPORTING SERVICE 2000! The report are ok, but when I try do add a filter in CRM, appear a msg saying that I can't add a filter in my report! Any one can help me ?? Hi, You will need to prepare your report for filtering. you can do this by adding an alias to the filteredview with the prefix "CRMAF_". That means that you should not use this as query: "select * from filteredaccount" instead use this query: "select * from filteredaccount as CRMAF_filteredaccount" then you can use prefiltering in your report. Hope t...

Outlook 2002 Contacts and News Problems
I'd be grateful for any help with two problems I'm having with Outlook 2002. I have several hundred names in Contacts, and separate subfolders under that for various groupings of individuals (clients, etc.) In the past, when I clicked on the "send" button to complete an e-mail message, the resulting dialog box would show, first, the Contacts folder, and then the subfolders in alphabetical order. Now, however, the folders all show in alphabetical order, with "Contacts" just one of the folders. Since Contacts contains my most important entries, this is a real inconv...

SBS 2008
I have an existing SBS 08 install, running about 2 weeks now, and I was in adding a single security group to a single users account, using the wizards, when I clicked APPLY it gave me an error that the users account (email) already existed - nothing I could do would correct the error, I canceled the wizard, opened the user back up, and all looked good, even the SG was added. Now, some external as well as internal users get errors when they send to that same user - not everyone, just some. I'm in the process of exporting his email, deleting the exchange account, and recreat...

truncated email if HTML embedded
One of my users only recieves part of an email sent to him and this is from several senders In onc instance the sender was using HTML instead of Outlook Rich text or Plain text....not sure if that makes a difference What is the likely cause of this and how can it be resolved....if anyone knows I would be so grateful for the advise tks ...

pivot table problem.
Is anyone using Course Technology Excel 2002 text book by parsons, Oja, Ageloff and Carey? I have a problem with one of the cases and really don't know where to turn. PLerase reply if you can help. never mind. Plus sorry about my spelling. "Bolo" <s@bellsouth.net.nospam> wrote in message news:02Zcd.1223$mn5.547@bignews5.bellsouth.net... > Is anyone using Course Technology Excel 2002 text book by parsons, Oja, > Ageloff and Carey? I have a problem with one of the cases and really don't > know where to turn. PLerase reply if you can help. > > ...

Save email as
Hi to all, I'm a new developer of VBA application and I think you will help me. I need to create a VBA macro which: when new mail is detected move it in another folder (e.g. myFolder) if in the subject string is present a defined string save the mail item as eml or mht Is this possible? if yes, please help thanks ...

forwarding emails #2
Is there a way to forward a users emails to an external email address in exchange 2003 sp2? I know you can forward to internal email addresses but don't see the option to forward to an external address. Hi When you say forward do you want an email that is sent from an internal user to another internal user to forward to an external address? If so just create a contact with the external email address and on the AD Account that needs to be forwarded set Delivery | "Forward to" selecting the newly created contact Regards Ben Hoffman Microsoft MVP - Windows Server System...

Problem sorting by column when 2 spreadsheets are combined.
I have 2 spreadsheets that have 2nd (B) column in common (Account Number) and have a different total number of columns. I want to be able to paste the 2nd spreadsheet's data to the end of the 1st spreadsheet and sort by column #2 (B) so that all rows become intermingled. However, when it sorts the combined report, it sorts the data from report 1 and report 2 separately even though they are combined on the same spreadsheet (as if it remembers which data came from which report). How can I force it to sort by column B for real and disregard the different number of columns in rows? You shoul...

Animations in emails?
Hi, Is it possible to include animations in a page in publisher which I'm sending directly by email (not as an attachment), i.e. will the animations be animated or will they remain static? Thanks Did you think to email it to yourself and see what the answer is? That's the short answer, the long answer is that animated gifs are supported in html. The Send as mail feature turns the page into an html mail message. But how that message is received depends on the recievers email client and it's support of html and images (static or otherwise). -- David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] h...

Reply emails are blank?
We are using Exchange 2003 SP1, not sure what version the other party is using but it is some version of Exchange. Problem: the remote user sends one of my users an email. My user replies to it, but when the remote user receives it the message body is blank. My user can send a new email message (not replying to one) to the remote user and everything comes over fine. The remote user is using email stationary. I have had her change her email format to plain text, but it still sends as HTML. Does stationary force HTML? I haven't had a chance to have her stop using the stationary...