Outlook Print Options - Page Size

A printing question concerning Outlook 2007.

If I have Tasks open, for example, then go:

File/ Print/ Page Setup/ Paper (tab), on the right of the opened box
is "Page" with a drop down list of Sizes.

Is it possible to add a custom size to this list?
The idea is to print my To-do list in a format to fit my pocket size
organiser (an odd European size, perhaps).

Steve
0
Steveal

Use the Custom Size under Paper, Type

Steveal wrote:

> A printing question concerning Outlook 2007.
>
> If I have Tasks open, for example, then go:
>
> File/ Print/ Page Setup/ Paper (tab), on the right of the opened box
> is "Page" with a drop down list of Sizes.
>
> Is it possible to add a custom size to this list?
> The idea is to print my To-do list in a format to fit my pocket size
> organiser (an odd European size, perhaps).
>
> Steve

0
Bob
11/18/2009 2:17:55 PM
Bob,

This seems to do a different thing.
For example, If you select Paper/Type = Letter and Page/Size = Pocket
you will see 4 pocket sizes areas to each Letter size page.

I want a different Page Size, not a custom Paper size.
Is this possible?

Perhaps I want to use the "Dimensions:" boxes below the Page/Size
area, but they are greyed out.

Steve

On 18 Nov, 14:17, Bob I <bire...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Use the Custom Size under Paper, Type
>

> Steveal wrote:
> > A printing question concerning Outlook 2007.
>
> > If I have Tasks open, for example, then go:
>
> > File/ Print/ Page Setup/ Paper (tab), on the right of the opened box
> > is "Page" with a drop down list of Sizes.
>
> > Is it possible to add a custom size to this list?
> > The idea is to print my To-do list in a format to fit my pocket size
> > organiser (an odd European size, perhaps).
>
> > Steve

0
Steveal
11/18/2009 4:09:57 PM
How many pages do you want on a Sheet? 4? Then select 1/4 sheet booklet,
then pick Custom in the left and set the dimensions to twice the height
and width desired. Or you want one page per sheet, Set Custom in Both
panes and plug in the dimensions on the left.

Steveal wrote:

> Bob,
>
> This seems to do a different thing.
> For example, If you select Paper/Type = Letter and Page/Size = Pocket
> you will see 4 pocket sizes areas to each Letter size page.
>
> I want a different Page Size, not a custom Paper size.
> Is this possible?
>
> Perhaps I want to use the "Dimensions:" boxes below the Page/Size
> area, but they are greyed out.
>
> Steve
>
> On 18 Nov, 14:17, Bob I <bire...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Use the Custom Size under Paper, Type
>>

>>Steveal wrote:
>>
>>>A printing question concerning Outlook 2007.
>>
>>>If I have Tasks open, for example, then go:
>>
>>>File/ Print/ Page Setup/ Paper (tab), on the right of the opened box
>>>is "Page" with a drop down list of Sizes.
>>
>>>Is it possible to add a custom size to this list?
>>>The idea is to print my To-do list in a format to fit my pocket size
>>>organiser (an odd European size, perhaps).
>>
>>>Steve

0
Bob
11/18/2009 4:26:51 PM
Bob,

That does the job - thanks.

Steve

On 18 Nov, 16:26, Bob I <bire...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How many pages do you want on a Sheet? 4? Then select 1/4 sheet booklet,
> then pick Custom in the left and set the dimensions to twice the height
> and width desired. Or you want one page per sheet, Set Custom in Both
> panes and plug in the dimensions on the left.
>

> Steveal wrote:
> > Bob,
>
> > This seems to do a different thing.
> > For example, If you select Paper/Type = Letter and Page/Size = Pocket
> > you will see 4 pocket sizes areas to each Letter size page.
>
> > I want a different Page Size, not a custom Paper size.
> > Is this possible?
>
> > Perhaps I want to use the "Dimensions:" boxes below the Page/Size
> > area, but they are greyed out.
>
> > Steve
>
> > On 18 Nov, 14:17, Bob I <bire...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>Use the Custom Size under Paper, Type

0
Steveal
11/18/2009 5:10:15 PM
You're welcome, have a great day!

Steveal wrote:

> Bob,
>
> That does the job - thanks.
>
> Steve
>
> On 18 Nov, 16:26, Bob I <bire...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>How many pages do you want on a Sheet? 4? Then select 1/4 sheet booklet,
>>then pick Custom in the left and set the dimensions to twice the height
>>and width desired. Or you want one page per sheet, Set Custom in Both
>>panes and plug in the dimensions on the left.
>>

>>Steveal wrote:
>>
>>>Bob,
>>
>>>This seems to do a different thing.
>>>For example, If you select Paper/Type = Letter and Page/Size = Pocket
>>>you will see 4 pocket sizes areas to each Letter size page.
>>
>>>I want a different Page Size, not a custom Paper size.
>>>Is this possible?
>>
>>>Perhaps I want to use the "Dimensions:" boxes below the Page/Size
>>>area, but they are greyed out.
>>
>>>Steve

0
Bob

xp no boot menu no key board option
My friend's parents have asked me to "fix their computer" I think the only problem is: I need to re-install XP and drivers. The only problem with that is I cannot get to the boot menu. On start up, the screen goes blank and goes to the "megatrends" screen where it tells you the status of your HD and stuff. I tried ps2 and usb keyboards but i cannot get to the boot menu. Both keyboards I was using have led lights but they never turn on I checked connections and all were fastened properly. thanks for reading -- namflow44 -------------------------...

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Sizing of CLISTCTRL boxes
I've created a CLISTCTRL using the expert. [So the sizing is in the RC file]. Then I add 4 headers, and the appropriate data. [This is with the REPORT setting]. The problem is that either the box enclosing is too small, and the last column is clipped [but visible with a scroll bar], or an EXTRA column is visible. I can play around with the sizing, and make it look right, but when another user tries running the app [with a different display resolution], things break. How do attach the right hand column to the box?? Thanks, Ihor Kinal You could figure out the exact size, but I typicall...

Print Preview, Office Mac X, Zoom not working
The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the document, as it is unreadable otherwise. The following MSKB article refers to Excel 98, but perhaps the same solution will work in your version: XL98: Zoom Button Is Unavailable in Print Preview http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=186869 Nick Shestople wrote: > The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the > document, as it is unreadable otherwise. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

Outlook freezes up

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Delivery Options Does Not Show Up.
I need to setup an alternative recipient to one of my mailboxes but I can't seem to find the Delivery Options Button under "Exchange Advanced" tab of ADU&C. I can only see three options: Custom Attributes ILS Settings Mailbox Rights What am I missing. It should be there. Thanks for your time Percy it's on the Exchange General tab... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Percy" <Percy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:845C7BCF-BB5B-4E56-9CB6-5C05F32F3A9E@microsoft.com... >I need to setup an alternative recipient to one of my mailboxes but ...

When I use no margins, white edges still appear in printing. How .
How do I get rid of these white edges when printing on a laser printer? Hi Pub (Pub @discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || How do I get rid of these white edges when printing on a laser || printer? Because your printer cannot print to the edge. This is a limitation of your printer, and Publisher can only print to the printer's limitations. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

Exchange 5.5- need to increase maximum size for received mail
I need to change either the default maximum received email size for all mailboxes or for one user, but would like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a large email and it keeps getting bounced. To increase the limit the user can receive open the users mailbox in Exchange Admin, click the Limits tab and increase the Incoming limit. Please note that by default it is set to "No Limit". I am not sure how to change it for everyone. "Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f79d01c457cb$487a2ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I nee...

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

outlook 2002

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook and links in emails

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003