Outlook Creating Sync Problem Folders.....HELP

When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action.  My mail comes in/out,
however a box pops up showing there was an error.  This error then goes into
a sync folder as an email.  I DID NOT create this folder.  If I delete the
sync folder, it re-creates itself.  Any ideas on how to stop this madness?

The sync folder is a system folder that Outlook needs and uses.  Would
probably be better to address the error, rather than merely trying to hide
the reporting mechanism, no?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"Ellareya" <Ellareya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action.  My mail comes in/out,
> however a box pops up showing there was an error.  This error then goes
> into
> a sync folder as an email.  I DID NOT create this folder.  If I delete the
> sync folder, it re-creates itself.  Any ideas on how to stop this madness?

0
Ben
5/14/2010 4:46:20 PM
"Ellareya" <Ellareya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action.  My mail comes in/out,
> however a box pops up showing there was an error.  This error then goes into
> a sync folder as an email.  I DID NOT create this folder.  If I delete the
> sync folder, it re-creates itself.  Any ideas on how to stop this madness?

What type of account are you using?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

More combo box help
I have posted here before with the same inquiry. However, none of the suggestions seem to be working for me. I am sure it is because of how I stated my request. Pleas indulge me as I try to state it again. I have a table that is updated via a form based on the table. I have a combo box on the form with the following columns: SupplierName, SupplierNumber with matching column in the table. I am able to select the supplier name and have the supplier number auto populate in the supplier # field on the form. The problem I am experiencing is that only the supplier number is saved in the tabl...

shapes and croping HELP!!
For those of you who work Publisher as second nature this is going to sound silly and trivial... I have a gif that I want to look as though it is in an oval frame, without any borders or anything fancy... So far I have inserted the picture into the page, used the oval tool, selected the desired size and shape and that is it!!!, how do I extract (or crop)the shape, removing the outside of the picture leaveing me with a nice compleate oval picture? Please help, Jo I forgot to say I am working in Publisher 2000 >-----Original Message----- >For those of you who work Publisher...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

documents created with microsoft office publisher 2007 trial versi
recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007 duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003 version of microsoft office? If you have Publisher 2002 or 03 you can open the files. You may be able to recover the text in Word. Try a print screen if you really need the file. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "thomas" <thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F703554-FE98-466D-A839-6102CA009EA7@microsoft.com... > re...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

ActiveX spreadsheet control problem
Hi! Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as multi line? I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control but it was always converged into one line. appreciate your help! Eli Try with some text in cell A1 Range("A1").WrapText = True -- Jacob "אלי" wrote: > Hi! > > Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as > multi line? > I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control > but it was always converged int...

can't create rules in outlook

Adobe Flash and/or javascript problems in IE8
I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily basis. I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me). For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't reached a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too common and not related to a specific site or sites. So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't want t...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

Sync of private data
I'm a long time user of Outlook and it's the primary tool I use to keep organized. I keep personal and business appointments, contacts and tasks in Outlook and I sync that data with my BlackBerry. Currently, my company does not use a company calendar, but we may start using Exchange. If so, I would like to prevent private data from being synced with Exchange. Specifically, I'm OK with the "private" functionality for contacts and tasks. But for appointments, I'd like to be able to: - share the appointment normally, such as a business appointment - show the time as ...

array formula problem
Excel array formulas drive me crazy. I think part of my brain formed early under the influence of Fortran (yes I know that dates me). I have two columns of data named 'Date_In' and 'Date_Out. I want to count all of those rows in which 'Date_In' is before a certain date ('Then') and 'Date_Out' as after another date ('Now'). Why doesn't this work? {=Sum(if(and(Date_In<Then,Date_Out>Now),1,0))} Richard Yates What happens when you tried it? Do Date_In and Date_out refer to whole columns (array formulas don't like whole columns). Ar...